Menace of the Red Planet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a slight cheer as the red insect guards stepped into the ring followed by the leather aproned overseers. The overseers looked at the two men and then spat on the man prone on the floor. Taking their electro-whips in their hands they signalled Hawk to go with one of the few men still standing on the ring. As he turned he heard the dull thump of boots as the overseers kicked the unconscious man.

"They lost money when you beat him. Don't expect them to be too kind to you," the other man remarked bitterly.

Like the other slaves here this man was naked and there was signs that the electro-whip had been used on him recently. Otherwise he was though smaller than Hawk tall for a Martian and muscular. He looked at Hawk and brushed his hand through the unkept bard that was growing on his face. The man's hazel eyes looked at Hawk with great interest and then coming to a conclusion he offered his hand in friendship.

"Names Bran Earthman welcome to Hell, we're here till we die which wont be too long."

"I'm Hawk and I am not going to die here." Hawk said proudly.

The other man laughed bitterly and then spoke again," I hope you don't Hawk but no one has ever got through the Labyrinth that leads from the Citadel to here, then you have to get through two legions of Imperial Insect Guards and they are tough. But above all you'll find that the sexium radiation saps your strength pretty quickly."

"Sexium?"

"Yeh, the Murit use the stuff for their machines. Viridis upstairs is built on one of the richest deposits on Mars. Used to be they used the Ants," Bran indicated one of the Insect soldiers," to mine the stuff but Toza decided that prisoners were better, mined more of the stuff and died quickly so getting rid of the rebels he captured."

"So what's dangerous about it, this sexium were here to mine?"

Bran made a short grunt and led Hawk into a noisy busy canteen where he led him to a bench.

"Stuffs okay if you have proper clothes but like this it arouses you continually. At first it goes away but then you keep your hardon and you need to masturbate all the time. In the end you cum just moving so you work swinging that pick cuming and cuming until you die of exhaustion and dehydration. Still you die happy!"

Bran remarked, then he continued," Problem is that the stuff never gets out of your body so each dose builds up in your body unless you get the antidote and we don't get any antidote."

As he spoke Hawk saw that many of the men had erections and here and there many were jerking themselves off, their faces etched in a rictus of pleasure and humiliation. Looking down he saw that even Bran touched his half-erect cock every now and again as though trying to masturbate himself. Quickly he looked away to the other men and saw the evidence in their bodies that they suffered from exhaustion and a wasting of the body. Then he looked back at the face of Bran who hung his head in shame and despair.

Seeing this Hawk's spirit quailed at the sight, he was no man that would give in but would fight with every once of his soul. He reached forward and touched the man's shoulder and spoke firmly.

"We will not die here my friend, that I promise you," his soft Texan accent shot through the air and Bran looked up and stared into the face of the blonde giant he sat next to. There was something in his words and manner that gave Bran some hope and hope here was in short supply. Tears fell from his eyes but he wiped them quickly away and smiled briefly.

Before he could speak a toneless bell began to ring and the others shuffled towards the door. The overseers stood near the door cracking their whips to indicate what would occur if they did not obey. Behind them the short red forms of the insect guards held their electro-spears in deadly readiness, for there had been many revolts already that had been bloodily put down easily.

"Time to work, our masters summon us to our death," Bran spoke in weary despair and then remarked," They know by our erections how hard we work and they reward with food. So we are damned if we work and damned if we do not. Oh and the Aphrodesia bugs are not to be touched, the overseers collect them for sale upstairs."

"No man is my master and any who think they are will be dead soon," Hawk spoke in deep earnest bringing a smile to Bran's swollen lips then he asked,"What are Aphrodesia bugs?"

A man cried out in fear as a whip slashed across his face and he stumbled to the floor only to be assisted to his feet as they moved towards the waiting lifts that would take them deeper into the mines. As they moved forward Bran spoke," Foul creatures that the Murit use to change our women to sluts and as aphrodisiacs for their degenerate pleasures. They are the size of a man's thumb and are coloured a vibrant red or green they feed only on the sexium."

Then grinning at his new friend Hawk stood, slapped him on the back and stepped proudly towards the other men already planning his escape from his captivity. Behind him Bran smiled as he realised that maybe they could escape after all.

iv)

Arousal burst over and through Ronnies body, had she not been bound to the heavy table she would have thrust her fingers deep into her cunt and frigged it until she came many times. Every now and again Toola would mop her naked body with cooling water as the Aphrodesia bugs worked their changes on her body. Changes that would have surprised even the Eunuch's intentions.

Most women would have found their bodies raging with hormones and chemicals that enhanced their desire a hundred-fold, their minds filled and demanding a continual fucking. As it made their minds crave continual satisfaction the bugs enhanced their bodies to accept their new needs. Each woman's breasts would swell and grow sensitive, their clits rise and remain swollen and prominent, their lips drip with the sweet lubricating fluids that would allow the many cocks that thrust deep into their bodies to bring increased pleasure and orgasms that would rock their slender forms, muscles in the cunts, breasts and ass would tighten to improve the pleasure that would rock through their bodies. As the bug changed their bodies it dulled their minds making them the perfect pleasure-slave/sluts that they would become under its creation.

A few would change like Toola and become what the T'lanta called a Water Guardian, one who could control her body to an unprecedented degree and use her bodily fluids to heal those who had been sick or poisoned. Few were chosen and then in a ceremony in the water temples the chosen girls barely out of puberty were infected with the essence of the Aphrodesia bug. Once infected they were considered to be sacred to all the T'lanta people.

Rarest of all were the Water Witches, those who could affect the people around them into the Orgies of Water that cleansed those involved in the ceremonies. As Toola touched Ronnies skin she felt the deep shock and thrust of desire as Ronnie became a Water Witch and her body smelt of the rich nutmeg aroma that seemed to cling to the skin of the Witches. The girl's mind raged as she realised that this woman had to be rescued from this place with the suffering Princess Suzann.

"What are you doing there slut?" the high grating voice of the Chief Eunuch broke through her thoughts.

"Nothing Master except cleaning the future concubine of the Emperor Toza."

As always she cast her eyes down praying to the Martian Gods to hide her identity from this venomous half-man. The Eunuch grunted and cuffed the girl aside who moved into the background. Other eunuchs crowded next to him prodding and poking the feverish woman bound to the table beneath them.

"Hmmph she seems to be changing satisfactorily, it will need another two days before her maidenhead head is truly intact." Turning from Ronnie he sought and found the other girl who crouched in appropriate fear in the corner, finding her he spoke to her in his most authoritative voice which was more of a petulant squeak to Toola," See that she is fed on the refreshing gruel, we do not wish her body to lose tone before the Emperor enjoys her. Now to the other one."

So saying that the three foul creatures swept from the room and into another partition, unseen by them Toola followed and entered, she hungrily devoured the details of the room and its exits. There chained to the walls was the young Princess Suzann, like Ronnie she was coated in sweat but unlike the other woman she was covered by a living, moving carpet of bugs that entered her body and changed it. Unlike Toola or Ronnie she was not a guardian or witch and her body burnt with an intense desire that she could not cope with.

Toola saw the Princess' face rock back and forth as the bugs made her something that would be a humiliation to the T'lanta and their pride. Toola burnt with rage at the slights and humiliations that the Murit had piled onto her people. How they had exposed the breasts of their women like common sluts instead of the baring ceremony that a free-born woman would use to show her acceptance of a man for bonding even if only for a short time. How they polluted the canals with the spoils of their sexium mines.

Yet what they were doing to this once shy princess of proud T'lanta nobility was monstrous. Her body was becoming a huge sex toy, only her face showed that refined beauty with the fine chestnut hair and bright green eyes above chiselled cheeks showed the nobility of her breeding. Now as Toola saw the body exposed as the bugs were cleared away she gasped in horror.

It was fortunate that the eunuchs did not take notice of the woman behind them but that did not happen as they took pleasure at what the once shy, innocent woman was becoming. Once where she had been small breasted the bugs had created large, firm breasts that were even larger than the Earthwomans and they were the largest that Toola had seen even though that evil slut Thalia's breasts came close in size to those remembered breasts. Where she was once slim shaped and thin she had curved hips that led to to curved thighs.

Yet it was when she looked at the girl's cunt that she flinched, her clit was a good two inches out of the hood, it was like a small cock and the lips below it were large and thick, juice dripped from the obviously excited woman. There was a titter as the Chief Eunuch poked and prodded her undulating body. Even unconscious the woman moved suggestively as the chemicals that the bugs had triggered brought out the passions and desires that held the young woman in invisible bonds.

"She is wonderful, so sensual," the Chief Eunuch tittered and then continued," but we need to make her so much more for our Lord and Master."

He stroked her hip and thigh, as he did so she opened her legs and licked her lips lewdly. Her eyes opened and she spoke in a seductive whisper," Fuck me. I want your cock deep in me. I ache for your touch, I want you so."

It hurt Toola to hear the woman to speak so, she remembered how she had been, that shy, virginal girl who had enjoyed playing with her pet and her small harmless games. Then she froze in despair as the eunuch spoke again.

"I can't help you my dear little slut," he tittered in a high pitched voice," But the Emperor is going to enjoy you as a replacement to your slut-mother. You know she is playing with the insectoid guards, she will be devoured alive soon. Still it is less painful than what your father will enjoy with the Lord Thollan. At the end they beg for death, that is if he leaves his lover a tongue."

He turned to the other eunuchs and asked a question that was shocking to Toola," When can we use more Aphrodesia bugs on her body. I want to double the side of her breasts and clit. I have decided that she will be a true sex-slut to the Emperor. It will make her grotesque but the Empire has decided that she is to be an example to the T'lanta scum."

"It will take three days before we can safely reintroduce the bugs, Chief Eunuch," one of the gaudily dressed underlings remarked.

"Then do so."

Behind the giggling eunuchs Toola moved quietly out of the door. Her mind already trying to work out how she could save her princess and the Earthwoman from the fate the Murit planned for them.

v)

The Professor stifled his scream of agony as an electric shock was driven through his cock from the probe electrode that had been inserted into the slit of his cock. Even so his body strained against the hard metal bonds that held him chained to the experimenting table. About him the slim forms of the inquisitors made notations on their clipboards as the dials and measuring instruments beneath their glass cases made their measurements to a symphony of scratching pens and clicks as the needles traced out their song. The Inquisitors moved gracefully and without sound as the man on the table was tortured and tormented.

"Why do you struggle so?" there was one exception to the indifference that was shown to his pain. This was the man who stood next to him.

Chan Li the chief inquisitor who looked at Professor Markov's chained body and watched the torture. There was a bright light that seemed to shine from his eyes as the man suffered pain. Across his thin lips a cold smile played as he touched the sweaty chest of the man bound beneath him. He had been shaved completely for the time that they would make him like them.

"I am not your brother!" the Professor snarled.

There was the slightest nod from the Inquisitors head and electricity surged through the Earthman's body. Markov gasped for breath and his head ground against the plastic headrest that had been supplied. His head felt so heavy after the operation leaving the shiny brass nozzle that led to the base of his spine and that would allow the chemicals to enter his brain and spinal cord. Chan Li had described how they would damage the nerves so that he would barely feel any stimulus. The creature had even told him when it would occur, in another six earth days.

"One must show correct mannersss to your Chief of Inquisitorsss brother," Chan Li said in mock sadness. He signalled one of the observers from the dials and read the information scrawled on the paper.

"Your body is most interesting, based on these resultsss. Of course we must ensure that the right amount of the inhibitor is applied to your brain," he continued as he flipped the pages," Too little and you will have feeling in your body and it will distract you from your duty, too much and you will be brain damaged and crippled."

He touched Markov's cock and marvelled at its thickness and length. Then he released it and spoke again," So we must find the pathssss of pleasure and pain. Pain is the easiest to find of course so we measure that first and make our mapsss of your body but then will come the pleasure."

Looking again at the papers he thoughtfully stroked his chin. Suddenly he turned to the Inquisitor near him and spoke two words,"Bring her."

The other man scurried away and Chan Li smiled mockingly at the man bound to the table again," I think though a mixture of pain and pleasure may be best for you Earth Brother."

As the Inquisitor spoke the electrode was carefully removed from the Professor's cock sending a sensual thrill through his body. It amazed him since there was little about this place that could be considered arousing. Yet he had felt even through the electric shocks arousal and even pleasure. The Professor even felt his cock rise at the gentle brushing of his head by the fingertips of the Chief Inquisitor at the head of his cock. He raised his head to register his shock but remembered the pain that he had suffered before. As he watched his cock rise to the touch of the foul creature touching him his mind reeled in shock. He had never desired men nor did he desire this man now, it was the pleasure of having his cock touched.

"Ah it is good to see that the aphrodisiacs we have been introducing into your body," the Inquisitor laughed coldly and then he continued," Did you think we did not consider that you may try to deny the pleasure that we grant you."

He turned at the sound of someone being brought towards him and after nodding he turned back to the Professor and spoke sarcastically,"Ah your lover and victim has arrived. Enjoy your temporary pleasures well Earthman for they will end soon for the more lasting pleasures of the mind."

Speaking so he stepped away from the table which was tilted up so that his feet could touch the rock floor. There before him was a young brunette. She looked fearfully at the other inquisitors who turned back to their instruments making no effort to watch the man on the table and the young woman. Behind her the Professor saw the movement of the Imperial Insect Guards. Their black Chitinous armour gleaming dully under the electric arc lamps. It had been explained that the Emperor had bred these creatures as his shock troops instead of the much smaller red insect soldiers.

The woman was pushed forward and the Chief Inquisitor spoke some whispered words into the woman's ear. A look of horror crossed her face to be replaced by a look of determination and she loosened the rope belt about her rough shift. The rope fell to the floor and with a graceful movement she drew her shift over her head exposing her firm body to the Professor's eyes.

She was magnificent and he felt his cock pulse with excitement. He wanted to draw his eyes away from the nubile body moved towards him. He watched as her breasts rose and fell. He wanted those breasts tipped with small aureole of light brown but tipped with small but noticeable nipples that were hard with the coldness in the air. Like all the women that were in the Black Castle she was bare on her pubis allowing him to see her prominent lips. As he watched his cock grew hard and he felt the familiar dew gather at the tip of his cock.

Looking at his cock she gasped at the size and then smiled slightly as she realised that the man was responding to her. Stopping in front of him she slipped to her knees and began to rub her breasts along the impressive length that he was showing.

"Nooo!!" he groaned but she ignored his plea as he cock grew fully hard with her touch.

Around them and unthought of, the red-robed inquisitors measured and noted the data streaming along the wires attached to the Professor's body. Unhurried they made their calculations as the man and woman became more frenzied. She had taken his cock in her hands now and she stroked and pulled at the hard flesh in her hands. He rolled his head back and forth as he felt her hot breath on the head of his cock. It felt so good, so arousing, he wanted to cum now and spray his cum over her face but he waited and felt her lips touch his dew covered head.

The woman worked harder on his hard cock, brushing her lips along the inflamed flesh of his cock. Her tongue slipped between the small lips at the tip. His body shuddered and he tried to make his mind think of other things, this was no longer to deny his pleasure but to extend it. Oh the girl's tongue was so talented and she aroused him to a fever pitch.

"Oh God that is so good," he cried as his body shivered with pleasure.

"Oh Yessssss!!!!" he cried as he felt that familiar sensation of his balls tightening and cum being pumped through the shaft.

As the woman felt his body tense and she used her fingers to pump his cock. Then as she heard his bass voice call out his rapture she pulled her mouth away from his cock. Then his cum shot through the two inches between the two of them, his cum touched her cheek and dripped down to her breasts and then along her body as he pumped it out onto her. As he came she continued to pump his cock until the last of his cum dripped to the floor.

There was the sound of clapping that brought the Professor back to the reality of his position as he heard the gloating voice of Chan Li declaim.