Menace of the Red Planet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done brother. Soon we will have enough information for the time of your turning."

Turning to the Insect guards he ordered them to take away the woman but told them to reward her for a job well done. The man on the table looked at the Inquisitor with pure hatred as the brought back the electrodes and began his torment with electric shocks again. As he fought the pain he tried to plan an escape from this hell and the fate that these demons were preparing to inflict on him.

vi

The pick slashed through the red rock before him to expose the vibrant green seam of sexium. As it did it threw out a lurid lime light that highlighted his hard muscles. Resting for a minute he wiped his rust stained hand through his blonde stubble. It was barely two days since Hawk had started his work in the sexium mines. At first the feeling of constant arousal and the fact his cock had grown hard with these other men around had embarrassed him but now as he looked at the others and their erections he shrugged.

"Back to work scum!" Pain lashed through Hawk's body as the electro-whip cut across Hawk's back.

He turned towards the overseer behind him who smiled evilly at him. Hawk ached to smash his fist into the man's smile but even Bran did not have to say anything as he saw the Insect Guards and other overseers waiting for his actions. With an enormous effort of will he turned back to the rock face and the evil green mineral that he cut from the surrounding rock using the pick in his hands.

A tinny bell signalled a meal break and the men stumbled back to the main cavern. Their way was lit by yellow arc lights that threw sharp light into their eyes. As Hawk walked his mind considered a way to escape this death trap. He felt a desperate need to cum as his radiation inspired erection drove its needs into his mind, every now and again he saw a man desperately jerking himself off. They were usually in a corner facing away from from their fellow workers ashamed in their weakness and needs.

Bran walked beside him looking down at the rock floor, after their discussion two days ago he had lapsed back into his silent despair. Hawk had soon realised that for any assistance he needed to supply a viable plan for the others to follow. He had been amazed to find that there were over two thousand men imprisoned here and that they were a mere twenty miles from the Black Castle.

This had found out as he talked to Bran last night and had learnt about the many failures to escape.

"There are at least four barriers to escape Hawk. First you have to get past the overseers and guards and they are tough, they beat the escapees to death before us and then feed the remains to the Ants."

He took a gulp of luke warm sexium tainted water and then continued," Then you have to make your way through a labyrinth of passages and tunnels if you want to avoid the guards at the gates and there a lot of things that are only to be imagined in nightmares when you go deeper into the mines. We know of no one that has got through the Labyrinth. Then there is a man made desert for fifty miles each way. Not only is there no food or water except for the ancient canals it is patrolled vigorously by the Imperial Guard itself."

"Finally after you get past that you have a belt of forts and an army of fifty thousand protecting the approaches to Viridis. Not a trusting man is Toza," Bran remarked cynically.

Hawk had grunted with the news but he thought gleefully that it was assumed that this place was escape proof and that made the guards lax. What was the real wall was the sexium poisoning and the way it weakened the bodies of the men here. He had realised that he must escape soon or he would never get away. As far as he could see the best way to escape would be using the underground river that threaded its way through the mines.

Hawk had been amazed to see the mustard coloured stream slowly drain towards the opening in the rocks and to the canal he knew existed outside of the mine. Bran had muttered angrily at the poisoning of the water with the sexium tailings something that was driving many Martians away from the northern canals and their farms. It was during the meals that Hawk had learnt of the underground rivers that had been tamed by the Ancient Martian Engineers and brought to the surface in the massive canals that had been carved into the surface of Mars.

It had been the sexium poisoning of the canals that had shattered the Hill Folks kingdom and Bran had spoken of the births of monsters and the destruction of the food that was needed to feed his people. Though poisoned by sexium the river was also heavily barred at its exits. Yet Hawk believed he could pull those bars away from the entrance if he killed the guards near them. He had learnt that what the Professor had thought was true, he possessed enormous short term strength that he had hidden from the guards.

"Earthscum come here," the grating voice of a overseer who was followed by two of the red insect soldiers broke his reverie and he walked slowly towards the man.

"Seems you have visitors, very powerful visitors," the overseer cackled obscenely.

The man followed the overseer and guards submissively though he wanted to pound the guards face into a pulpy mess. They walked miles through the natural caves and the carved tunnels here and there was the fluorescent sign of an old sexium deposit and the scampering of the Aphrodesia bugs. They passed through a number of guarded gateways and at one gate iron manacles and shackles were placed around Hawks wrists and ankles and he was weighed down with chains. As they passed through the caverns Hawk wondered what friend he had here who could ease his confinement and then when they walked to the open balcony opening above the Martian canal he saw the slim female body in her red leather and thigh length stiletto heel boots.

The Princess Thalia turned to the men as they entered the granite alcove. Hawk looked about at his surroundings. He saw the two black guards their spears at the ready, he saw the chained Moran on his transportable frame, the man's cock hard and red and his eyes gleaming with deep hatred as he saw Hawk. Hawk's eyes wandered to the woman's bared breasts. Bared except for the gleaming sharp metal spikes that covered her nipples.

"You may go!" the woman spoke sharply to the overseer.

The man looked at her in a daze and started to speak only to realise that it any complaint would be unsafe for him. Muttering darkly the overseer and the guards filed out of the alcove and balcony. Smiling tightly the princess turned to Hawk.

"Well Earthman how are you enjoying the Sexium mines. I am told that they can be quite arousing." she tittered obscenely.

Then as quickly as she laughed her hand lashed out in a stinging blow against The Earthman's cheek. He rubbed at where the blow had landed absent-mindedly as she continued to talk to him without even saying why she had struck him.

" I often come here Earthman. Come over here!" she demanded.

Hawk hobbled over to the woman and looked out onto the country below. It truly took his breath away as he looked down into the canals of Mars. He saw the thundering falls as they poured from the granite walls into the vast canals of living rock. He saw the dull mustard streams mix with the clear rivers coming from the frozen north. There was a fine mist above the water as the falls broke on the razor sharp rocks in the canal. Had there not been glass the dull roar would have drowned out any speech.

Then he felt her long fingernails scratch furrows into his back and her hands continue to run over his muscled chest and belly. Her fingers wandered to his cock erect still from the effects of the sexium poisoning. However even had there been no sexium he would have been aroused as she touched his cock and ran her fingers through blonde curls about his cock.

"Nooooo!!!" there was a scream of outrage from the chained Duke behind them.

Thalia turned from Hawk and walked to the man and took his cock into her hands. She felt it pulse in frustrated desire and she looked into his face distorted in anger and asked a question," Where is your army Duke?"

He looked at her and opened and closed his mouth trying to say words that he fought to withhold.

"Still wont tell me my lover. You should not keep secrets from me. All you need to do is tell me and I will let you make love to me."

As she spoke she touched his body in the most arousing way. More Hawk was given the chance to work at the lock of the bonds at his right hand. The metal was slowly giving way under his stronger earth muscles. Then with a sharp snap the metal broke open. The guards motionless silently moved towards the man only for one to have a chain smash into its body. Hawk leapt on one and smashed his foot through the black carapace into the soft organs beneath, then seizing the spear near him he ripped into the body of the other guard.

He heard the overseer and guards rush towards the sound of fighting and before the princess could move he seized Thalia by the wrist.

"So what will you do now Earthman?" she snarled into Hawk's face.

Before he could answer he heard a snarl of rage and the shattering of wood as Moran his muscles given enormous energy from his pent-up desire and rage jumped on Hawk and tried to gouge out the Earthman's eyes with his curled fingers. Moran fought for his love and he drove the Earthman away from his Princess. Hawk with incredible strength threw the man into the granite wall only to find that he was being attacked again as Moran sprung to his face and he felt his body touch the glass.

Cracks appeared in the thick glass as Moran pushed hard on the Hawk and the glass. The glass bulged and then shattered, there was a shout as both Hawk and Moran fell towards the rocks and water of the canal beneath them. Hawk felt the crazed Moran's fingers push against his neck trying to strangle the Earthman. Hawk thrust his head against the Martian face crushing the man's nose and he felt the release of the hands about his neck . Then he felt his body being shredded as they hit the jagged rocks.

To be continued in Episode 4; Friends, Enemies and Liberty