Menace of the Red Planet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

"Then we better have a look around," the Professor said as he picked up his torch from the bracket on the wall.

Signalling the others to follow he chose the right hand path that led downwards. Though enclosed the air seemed fresh and the Professor was again impressed with the engineering that had gone into creating this place. As they walked through the darkness he wondered what had been used for lighting down here, there certainly didn't seem to be any sconces or lamps. He brushed against a wall and a soft light began to shine.

Stopping with amazement he looked at the shining crystal in the wall that lit the area dimly at first but grew in strength with time. Looking about them the Professor saw other crystals that lit up when he touched them. They gave off no heat and he wondered if they might be powered by some bio-electrical method. The others appeared impressed by the lights and now with the lights from the crystals they had no need for the torches which they put out. The party walked onwards until they entered a vast chamber that echoed with their footfalls.

The crystals lit as they entered the chamber showing them a vast underground lake that seemed to stretch over a mile under the city itself. The water reflected the light as though a smooth black mirror. Near them they heard the sound of running water. Walking towards it they found small waterfall where the water spilled from the lake and a shallow pool of sand and fine gravel which would clean the algae from the water before it entered the viaducts that narrowed into the pipes to the city overhead.

"This is perfect the waterfall and the shallow pool clean the water naturally and need next to no maintenance to keep working. It really is wonderful engineering, " the Professor said awe-struck.

Hearing a splash behind him he saw a giggling Toola step out of her dirty shift and step naked into the water. Looking at the others he saw Bran helping Suzann out of her armour exposing those incredibly enlarged breasts and the elongated nipples. She kissed the man as she helped remove his clothes at the same time.

"Come on in we all need a bath and the water is wonderful," Toola called to him as she allowed the cascading water to run over her firm breasts and run along the creases and curves of her body. The Professor at first surprised laughed. Feeling his cock jerk erect he quickly discarded his clothes and jumped into the shallow pool to join the others beneath the cascading water. Though cool he still felt the heat of his arousal and he did not care what the others thought though a quick glance confirmed to him that Bran was also excited and erect and was rubbing Suzann's skin clean using handfuls of the clean coarse sand. Considering this an excellent idea The Professor grabbed his own handful and began to rub the sand into Toola's back as he kissed her on the neck.

The woman twirled around and rubbed her chest into his using her erect nipples to excite his and stroking his cock with her hands. All the time cooing words of encouragement to him as she rubbed the sand into his skin. Then she sank to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She slowly moved it in and out of her mouth in a pleasant torture that caused him to groan with pleasure.

He felt her tongue slip and slide along the curves of his glans, open the slit at the tip of his cock. Soon that ended and she was allowing it to piston in and out of her mouth. He felt the flesh stop at her cheek and he quickly felt the pressure build in his hard flesh. As she sucked and allowed his cock to fuck her mouth the Professor watched through the transparent curtain of water as Suzann sucked off Bran, he watched as the man's cock slipped in and out of her sensual lips and knew that they could see Toola doing the same thing to him. It was as though he was watching a mirror but one that distorted their faces and bodies.

Bran used his hands to hold Suzann's head still as he pushed his cock into her mouth with incredible strength and speed. It struck the Professor as one of the most erotic sights he had ever seen as he watched Suzann's crimson lips devour and release the long, wide rod that was thrusting into her mouth. He watched as her hands caressed the naked lips that hung below her hairless cunt and marvelled yet again at the long clit that was swollen and as prominent as a small cock.

"Yessssss!!" the Professor exclaimed as he threw back his head and allowed himself to cum.

The pressure in his cock had become too much for him and the familiar hard pulses of his orgasm washed through his cock as it shot stream after stream of cum into Toola's mouth. As he fed her his cum she swallowed the bitter liquor and sucked ever harder trying to drain him of every drop of cum from his body. Then as he was feeling his cock soften there was a sharp grunt from nearby and looking towards Suzann and Bran he saw Suzann pull her head away from Bran's cock allowing his cum to shoot through the air and create an waterfall of cum as she pumped her hand up and down his hard shaft.

The men pleasured and momentarily sated they watched as the two lustful maidens turned towards each other and came together in a passionate embrace. The Professor watched as the women kissed each other and fondled the hard nipples of each other's breasts. He saw their legs open and Toola's thigh rubbed against the long clit that was still exposed above Suzann's naked cunt. Toola's shaved cunt rubbed energetically against Suzann's thigh leaving a trail of juice and as he cunt muscles pulsed and spasmed cum. High pitch groans filled the air as the women found the release they wanted as they came.

"Mmmm yes, mmmmm oh yes."

Both women cried and groaned and it was unable to work out which one said anything all that could be heard was the noise as both excited each other and as the Professor watched he felt his cock grow hard again, he had no doubt that Bran was finding this as exciting. This was the first time that the Professor had watched women making love and he found that the sight aroused and excited him very much. Then with his cock hard he walked over to Toola who pressed her body against Suzann. Standing behind her he pressed his body against Toola's back. He felt her ass cheeks rub his rod, he saw Bran stand behind Suzann's small but passionate body and caress the woman's breasts. Bran's hands cupped and milked the breasts and nipples and the Professor did the same with Toola.

Bending his knees the Professor took his cock in his hand and guided it firmly between the firm cheeks of Toola's ass into the hot cunt that Toola offered him as she stuck out her ass to him. As he slid it firmly between her lips he heard her muffled groan of pleasure and felt the firm grip of her cunt as he thrust into her body. Toola's groans were muffled as Suzann continued to kiss her passionately and rubbed her enormous breasts back and forth over Toola's nipples and into the Professor's hands. As the Professor thrust his cock into Toola he felt Bran do the same with his cock into Suzann's dripping slit.

It almost seemed that the feeling of Suzann being fucked was being passed through Toola into the Professor's body making him feel hotter and more aroused than before. He thrust his cock faster into the gripping cunt and he felt it pulse with pleasure as he thrust it deeper into the woman he had come to love. A shudder passed through Toola's body signalling that she was cuming. As he felt her cum he saw opposite her a look of sheer pleasure that passed over Suzann's face as she came with Bran's cock thrusting into her body.

The foursome burnt with a passion that the Professor had never felt before in his life. It seemed to flow through them all and feed the power of their bodies and pleasures. The pleasure rose through his body until he felt his cock again explode with cum in one of the most powerful orgasms that he had felt in his life. As he came he felt Bran's orgasm shoot into Suzann and he heard the low keening of Bran's groan of pleasure echoed the Professor's cuming. Grunting as he came the Professor continued to pump his cock into Toola's cunt until he could squirt no more cum into her dripping cunt.

Unable to fuck her any more he felt his cock soften and slip from Toola's cunt the Professor staggered and knelt in the shallow pool allowing the cool water to invigorate his drained body and wash away the sweat and cum from his body . Lips pressed against his and he felt the familiar body of Toola pressed against his as she allowed he body to be washed cleaned by the flowing water. Near them the other two also washed themselves clean and enjoyed the feel of the nearness of each other's body. Slowly and delicately the Professor stroked Toola's body enjoying the touch and feel of it as he muttered small endearments to her.

"That was the most arousing thing I have ever done," the Professor said in wonder and then remarked," You are so beautiful."

He kissed her again this time on the tips of her breasts and she sighed with deep pleasure as he felt the nipples grow hard in his mouth. Softly and with great sadness she pulled away from him and spoke.

"Later, we can continue later. Time to get dressed and join the others."

Realising that she was correct he climbed onto the bank of the artificial lake and used the rags that was his clothes to dry himself. He felt alive and refreshed in a way he had not been for a long time. A quick glance at the others and the smiles on their faces convinced him that he was not alone in feeling this way and he clothed himself as best he could though Bran and Suzann remained naked. He smiled with the thought of how uninhibited these people were and how relaxed they were about being nude. Something he found difficult with his more prudish upbringing.

They quickly returned to the surface retracing their route to the pump house beneath the fountain. Stepping out into the open the Professor admired the fact that the fountain in the middle of the square was now working and that streams of water streamed powerfully from the mouths of the jets in the sculptures. Turning to the others he was suddenly aware that there were a lot of people standing looking towards the building that faced the square and that others were hurrying to join them. Looking up at the palace and following the heads of the crowd the Professor made out a naked Hawk on a startling white balcony.

It was strangely constructed having no protecting balustrade or safety features of any kind. Perhaps Hawk saw him for he raised his hand in a salute and a deep sigh rustled through the crowd. Looking around he saw a look of expectation and hope in the faces of those about him. Toola slipped her hand into his and smiled at him in pure joy. In the distance he saw a naked Moran and Lorena climbing the stairs into the palace. Confused the man looked to Toola and spoke.

"What is happening?"

Surprised at the question the woman spoke softly," When the High King died or resigned any freeborn man could claim the High Kingship, though usually it went to the Nobles or Senators. To do so he would stand naked on the Stone of Destiny and fight hand to hand any who challenged him. Those who lost would be thrown to the ground below and if they did not die would be often crippled by striking of the stairs below the Stone."

Looking up again she spoke with fervour," Hawk stands on the Stone and he has challenged. We will have a High King again."

The Professor thought of what he had heard and then realised that Moran had been hurrying to Hawk and he wondered if he was to challenge his friend. Suddenly he realised the irony of the situation and chuckled grimly to himself. When he saw the others looking at him he explained.

"Hawk doesn't know your customs he is standing on your Stone due to a mistake on his behalf. My God Moran is going to challenge him and he wont know it until it starts," the man exclaimed.

At that moment Hawk turned to face the shadow darkened entrance to the balcony.

xi

As Hawk's body thumped into the soft cloths and mattress on the floor he felt Ronnie's body rest against his and her hands began to stroke his body with gentle caresses. Tiredness fled his body as he responded to her touch and pulled aside her clothes to expose her magnificent breasts.

"My God Toots their fantastic," he said with an admiring tone as he touched the massive orbs.

He allowed one to rest in his hand and rubbed his thumb over the smooth coral flesh watching the nipple rise with easy movement until it poked to the ceiling in glorious arousal. His fingertips grazed the nipple again and he felt her shudder as she opened her legs ready for his cock to impale her. As Hawk played with her breasts he felt Ronnie's hands loosen his trousers and expose his hardened cock.

Softly and seductively she stroked along its entire length marvelling at his size and girth and imagined it driving again into her sopping wet cunt. She felt the juices leaking from her as she waited for him to take her and allowed her body to writhe with pleasure as the man caressed her breasts, at first with his hands and then with his lips.

His hands slipped along her flanks of her body darting out onto her flat stomach and then back to her flaring hips. Slipping her skirt down her long tapered legs he pulled it off her body. How his eyes feasted on the woman's soft curves. He enjoyed the sight of her legs and the naked pubis between them. He smelt the faintly spicy juice of her cunt and it excited him even more.

A hand covered her hairless cunt and her erect clit slipped between the fingers that he slipped between the lubricated lips and into her cunt. Slowly at first he began to frig the hot cunt, her muscles tightly gripped his fingers as he pushed them into her and then drew them out again.

"Fuckkk!!!! That is so gooodddd!!," she hissed as he felt the sharp spasming of her cunt that signalled an orgasm that wracked her body in the most pleasurable of ways.

She bucked against his hand as he frigged the hot hole even more and kissed and suckled at the breasts that were near his face. It surprised him when the breast shot sweet milk into his throat. Milk that warmed first his throat and then his entire body until he felt that he was covered in one flame from head to foot. Yet this fire did not bring pain but an arousal that made his body receptive for every little pleasure that throbbed his body as it touched her skin.

Later he would discover that the Water Witches were known to be able to express an aphrodisiac from their breasts to their lovers and that it enhanced the reception of pleasure through their nerve endings but Hawk did not care for that as he prepared to thrust his heavy hard cock into her ready cunt. Then the woman pushed her hand against his chest.

"No!" Ronnie whispered urgently.

"No," Hawk was surprised she seemed ready and he said so," But your ready."

"No you must go slowly I am a virgin," she gasped as his fingers rotated in her cunt stretching the muscles and sending her into orgasm as her clit was again stimulated.

"But I fucked you back on Earth Toots," Hawk said feeling confused.

"In the Harem they used Aphrodesia bugs which made physical changes to my body," she said haltingly and then continued," They also restored my virginity, Toza was to take my virginity so he could crow that he was the first man I ever had inside me. I want you Hawk, I want that damned long, thick spear between your legs in me but you must be gentle. You must make this fucking as though it was the first time for me because physically it will be."

Hawk nodded a slight smile on his lips. He was to take her virginity and he realised that this confirmed to him that she had not been lovers with Moran. He bent his lips again to her breast and continued to excite it, at her cunt he continued to fuck her with his fingers concentrating on opening her and stimulating her clit with his palm. The hard nub of nerves formed a figure eight in his palm as he opened her cunt expertly.

She shuddered sweetly as she came and he slowly positioned his body above hers. Ronnies hands caressed his cock and guided it to her cunt as his fingers were now removed and her lips opened for him. He lathered kisses over her mouth and along her neck as his cock slipped into her cunt.

Hawk found it agonising to slip so slowly into her cunt and then strike the thin membrane of her hymen. She gasped as he stretched it but before he could cause pain he slipped his cock back and then pushed it forward again to meet weaker resistance. To Hawk it seemed like hours that he would test the barrier but it held until suddenly it burst asunder allowing him to thrust his cock deeply into her cunt.

Ronnie gasped in a sharp pain and then felt the man's cock fill her cunt. As he thrust into her she scrapped her nails over his muscled shoulders. Slowly his cock was withdrawn and then thrust into her again, again she gasped but this time it was with pleasure and she raised her legs so that they could be wrapped about his waist so that his cock could sink deeper into her body.

Hawk felt her accept his cock and he slowly began the familiar thrusting into Ronnie's newly opened cunt. Slowly at first but then with more confidence and passion he pumped his cock into her.

"Oh yesss!!! Yesssssss!!!," she cried and clawed at his back as she felt herself orgasm. It felt so much stronger than before and she felt the waves of pleasure was through her body.

Grinding their pelvises together her clit was massaged by his groin and she felt his buttocks tighten and release as his cock would be pushed into her cunt and then pulled out. He felt out of control now and pumped into her body quickly and powerfully. He ached for his orgasm as he felt the rhythmic pulsing and tightening of her cunt muscles as her orgasms shook her body.

"Soon, Toots, I have to come soon," Hawk gasped as he felt the woman's feet lock about his neck.

A familiar tightness in his balls signalled the start of the cum rushing up his cock and then shooting into her cunt. He thrust his cock frantically into her cunt as string after string of cum was pumped into Ronnie's cunt. He felt a slight moistness as some cum slipped from her full cunt and slipped between her ass cheeks. He gasped with the pleasure that seemed to wash over his body and he felt her orgasm with him.

It was then he felt a strong oneness with this woman, that she was the counterpoint to him. That thought told them that no matter how many lovers they had enjoyed or may enjoy could never break their bond. Then that incandescent moment ended and he felt his cock shrink out of her body. Breathing slowly he pulled himself around so to lie beside the woman he had just made love to. Hawk stroked Ronnie's cheek and allowed himself to rest a little until his natural restlessness drove him to rise to his feet. Dreamily she smiled at the man as he felt energy course through his body.

Naked he rose to his feet and smiled down at the naked woman framed by their clothes and the other soft materials they had lain on. Feeling adventurous he looked about the room they were in. Opening a plain door near them he entered into a small hall that seemed strangely spartan, there was no mosaic on either floor, walls or ceiling. He saw a double pair of doors framed by two large windows that opened out onto the square below. Looking through the windows he made out a white platform that stood above the square that was in front of the building.

"Hey Toots there's some sort of balcony out here, no fence though you need to have a good head for heights I think," Hawk called back to Ronnie as he opened the door.

"Shouldn't you get dressed?" the woman asked as she entered the room naked.

"I don't think they have a formal dress code here Toots," Hawk laughed as he stepped onto the white stone.

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers