Menace of the Red Planet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

As he stepped onto the stone he skidded a little and needed to use his toes to grip the warm slippery surface. He allowed his eyes to grow use to weak Martian sun and felt his skin grow goose-bumps as a cool breeze blew across his naked body. Carefully he walked to the edge and looked down into the square sixty feet below him.

"Best not to come out Toots the stone is slippery and a fall from here hits the stairs we climbed up. It would kill anyone who falls from here or leave them very damaged," Hawk remarked loudly to Ronnie who had risen from their bed and was looking around the hall.

Hawk noticed that the square was filling up with people who were looking up at him. Unsettled he saw Moran in another building and thought of waving to him to come over to this building. Hawk observed that like him the Duke was naked and he smiled when he saw Lorena's face duck around the door edge and then join the man, she was also naked.

"Yep Toots they don't care if your naked or not here," Hawk remarked carelessly to Ronnie who wondered why the hall was here.

Suddenly he saw the Professor, Bran, Toola and Suzann step out of another doorway. He smiled when he saw that Bran and Suzann were naked, the two kids belonged together he thought. When they looked up at him he raised his arm in salute and a sigh went through the people in the square below. A square that was rapidly filling as others hurried to join them.

Frowning he wondered if he had offended the people in the square and he was glad to see Moran and Lorena still naked running to his building, he decided to wait for the man to get here and explain what was happening in the square, he felt that it was something to do with what he was doing. As he waited he looked at the city laid out before him.

" I don't know what is happening but there seems to be something brewing," Hawk called nervously over his shoulder and watched Moran take the stairs below him two at a time, Lorena followed almost as quickly. That suggested something very important was happening. He watched the expectant faces below and realised that it was not an angry mob but a crowd that were waiting for something to happen.

"And that something seems to include me," he muttered to himself.

The breeze must have carried back his words because he was surprised to hear Moran answering his unasked questions," That is because you have just declared yourself High King of the T'lanta Hawk."

Hawk spun about and exclaimed,"What?"

"As I said you have nominated yourself High King of the T'Lanta," Moran said matter of factly as he stood in the shadowed doorway.

Seeing the confusion he continued,"You are standing on the Stone of Destiny which is sacred to my people Hawk. The High King or a free born man of the T'lanta who aspires to be king will stand naked on the Stone on our sacred days or if there is no living High King seeking challenges to his right to rule. Should no one challenge him then he will become High King for a year until he stands again on the Stone seeking challenges to his continued rule. Though if he does not stand on the Stone he is consider to have resigned with honour.

"But...but I am not T'lanta. I do not want to be a king, my people fought to be free of all kings," Hawk declaimed.

"It does not matter Hawk we think of you, Ronnie and the Professor as one of us," Moran said flatly.

Then Hawk realised that the man was naked and could challenge him for the Kingship," You can become High King! You can challenge me!"

"It is not that simple Hawk, a challenge is to the death or to a crippling," the man sighed, then seeming to gather strength he continued," In my youth I would have challenged you Hawk but we need a leader to inspire us and give us hope, I can't do that, you can. Lead my people Hawk, we need your hope and strength."

As the man spoke he sank to his knee and looked imploringly at the Earthman, behind him Lorena spoke," We need you Hawk, lead us."

Then she sank to her knee and bowed her head. Turning from them Hawk looked back to the square and the upturned faces and realised that he had trapped himself into leading these people. Raising his arm again again in salute they began to sink to their knees until all in the square including the Professor had declared their submission to his rule.

Awed by the faith shown to him Hawk spoke. The buildings had been cunningly wrought to amplify his voice as though he was an actor in an amphitheatre.

"People of the T'lanta rise and look at me. Like you I am only human and I am not born to be king but you have given me that power and I will lead you!" the faces he saw shone with delight and he continued," My People those from whom I came do not believe in kings and neither do I so I will share my power with a council," there was a murmur for this was a new thing, no High King before had ever shared his power before. Yet if it was new it also felt right that no man could be a tyrant.

"Men such as Moran, the Professor and Bran shall advise me as shall women like Lorena, Suzann and Ronnie, since they are skillful and cunning they will help guide me in our fight with the Murit and fulfilling my duties!" Applause rose from the crowd in the square confirming that Hawk's choice had their approval.

Raising his hands the crowd quietened," But hear my oath that I will only remain your High King until all T'Lanta are free and Toza and his empire has been crushed completely!"

As they heard that the men and women below him began to cheer wildly with joy and approval.

"Hawk! Hawk! Hawk!"

The chant crashed against Hawk and the stone with deafening violence and Hawk watched as the crowd below him clapped and danced with joy. The T'lanta felt that this was a day that would live forever in their history. Today they had rediscovered Arvanth and had been given a new High King, today had been blessed by their Gods.

Suddenly a silence settled on the crowd and Hawk looked behind him to watch Ronnie walk to him naked over the Stone. She stopped before him and looked at him.

"So they want you to be King huh," she said.

"Looks like I got the job Toots," he replied.

"You know what they say about a woman that exposes her breasts to a man?" she asked as she swung her breasts to and fro in front of him.

"What's that Toots?" Hawk asked.

"She wants him for her lover, well lover boy you up to it," she said as she began to stroke his cock that became rapidly erect.

"Think I might Toots."

With that he bent and licked and kissed the nipples into hard erection. Looking back to the crowd in the square he screamed out a loud yee-haw and lifted Ronnie easily into his arms and carried her back to the bed they had made only a short time before. As they left the balcony the chants of Hawk were joined by Ron-nay as the crowd screamed their delight at having a new High King and Queen.

The End

*

I would like to thank all the readers of my stories and I have hoped that you have enjoyed the adventure of Hawk Masterson on Mars.

As can easily be seen Hawk will fight and fuck again since Toza is alive and the T'lanta are still enslaved.

So I hope that you will join me for the

QUEENS OF THE RED PLANET

Hawk's next adventure on Mars but before that I would like to introduce you to a younger Captain Hawk Masterson who dares to explore deepest, darkest Africa, challenges Black Amazons and fights Cannibal Kings as he seeks

SHEBA:SOLOMON'S LOST CITY

so happy reading and thanks especially to those who are encouraging to my writing.

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers