All Comments on 'Menage a Trois'

by Ohsh

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Cute

I was a bit mislead as to who the characters really were until the end, so nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another sicko story!

Is there any intelligent life among the "Loving Wives" writers. Nicely done?!? Only if the reader is, themselves, a sicko. Meanwhile, this author should really be seeing a psychologist.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Funny

I was disliking it as another cuck/wimp story. Then POW the twist ending. Very clever. Also very revealing. Isn't that how the wimp husbands are treated, like a pet that can be ignored at will?

fern501fern501over 13 years ago
Ménage a trois

According to my experience I would accept my companion to have another man, but an affair is out of the question behind my back or cheating is also out, a threesome and friendship I found acceptable as long as it is in the open (I was lucky the threesomes always involved women).

But he coming for dinner in my home, me having to use the spare room...

I think I would turn violent depending on the circumstances.

In this story he knows he's coming if it were me he wouldn't have to, she would be gone period.

I may not have liked this story but who am I to say it was a bad story?

Keep writing I'm sure you're making people happy doing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Very Sharp Brain

apparently, behind this work. Could any clearer picture of a cuckold be drawn than as a house cat?

labigqlabigqover 13 years ago
very cute

The mind of a cat, huh. This was a very nice story! Some of your readers won't get it tho! ;-)

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
very unexpected

good job !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what an idiot

what an idiot you should have to take an I.Q. test before writing and i'm sure you the author would be chased.

whatever2258whatever2258over 13 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it Very Clever

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Surprise ending redeems the story

This turned out to be cute. I'll admit, it came across as the usual wimp, cuckold bemoaning his fate. He can't leave her even though she loves another, right in his own house, in the master bedroom, no less. The writing was technically good, and the story flowed smoothly. Who was to know that the story was told from the point of view of her jealous, pet dog? We the readers don't know until the last few, short paragraphs. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice twist to the story. At first I was thinking that the man in this story needed some backbone. Then to find out "he" was a cat was genius. I think I'd give 5 stars just for cleverness alone.

cpetecpeteover 13 years ago

Ha Ha Ha Ha-suckered me in good!

Nice Job- LOL!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I though that dogs were man's best friend

So I stand corrected. Whiskers must be more than just a dog to her.

Thanks for the fun story

jrj777jrj777over 13 years ago
Did all read the story?

It appears that some of the commenter's did not read the story. I agree that it was a hard story to read. Not the writing but the story line. But if you read the story. You learned that the wife's cat was the story teller as the cat purred on the wife's lap. I did not like the story until the very last and learned that I had been artfully miss lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whiskers is a...cat?

And since when do cats share? My cat thinks she's the Queen of the Universe and the rest of us are here to pander to her. She deigns to allow me to live here so long as I feed her and pet her at her desire. Damn, sounds like my ex-wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I knew all along ...

... that the narator was a pussy. Sorry. I couldn't help myself. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
typical trash broad / wimp man tale

the guy should cut his losses and walk away

maybe when she see he has balls she'll stop taking him for granted

at the very least he'd have a chance at finding someone better

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Great story

I pride myself that I usually catch on quick to sweet little tricks like this, but you really caught me out this time. Really good writing as well by the way.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 13 years ago
Must admit ...

... you caught me out! Here I was thinking perhaps the interloper was the true husband and the narrator was the "extra" but nooooo.

Applause ... very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Cute. I have a Menage a trois with my wife and my female Cat. I would be interested to know what my female cat thinks of me, except I don't speak Cat.

fregenfregenover 13 years ago
Very Cute Indeed

Yes. You got me too. Artfully done. And I guess the analogy is not too far off the mark!<P>

But OMG do some commentators not even read the story before blasting it? It was very clear AT THE END that Whiskers is a cat. Yes difficult to read because of the subject matter but you owe the author a read BEFORE you comment.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
An Excellent piece of work

If you note that there are no sexual overtones in narration you begin to suspect that it might be a child or a pet. But it is so analagous to the wimp cuck scene that some people blew out of here before reaching the end. Really enjoyable, I do believe that the "other" was her husband....

ryu77ryu77over 13 years ago
hahahahahaha

The joke is on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very effective

But you almost lost me. Depicting the cuckold as a neglected pet is dead on.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Loved it!

The cat being the narrator was a delightful idea (I'd guessed it was a pet rather than a human being - but that didn't take anything away from the story).

As well as the obvious connection between cuckolds and household pets, you've also managed to expose something else: The idiots who write comments - always anonymously of course! - without actually reading the stories. Any suggestion that the male in the story isn't, at the very least, a totally macho (read 'thicko') hero is enough to set them off.

You've done all the writers a service by showing that these stupid and ignorant people are best ignored. Well done!

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Brilliant

I thought this story was a nice twist from the norm. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another weak coward faggot

Talking about the writer. Fuck! Stop writing this shit and kill yourself.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Funny...

It's just funny...that was the wrtter's intention...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sorry, anthropomorphism, in my opinion, doesn’t make a very interesting erotic story. One Star.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Fooled me

Took a few minutes to catch on to this one. Pretty inventive and fun.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Great stuff... and I'm laughing my ass off at some of the raging comments here. Clearly, reading comprehension isn't everyone's strong point.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really clever and very inventive twist which really had me fooled! Kind of like an erotic Sixth Sense lol. I agree with the comments about the comparison you have drawn between a cuckold and a pet. Sometimes analogies are much more powerful than stating something outright, which is the case here imho. You are a very talented writer. Only wish you would write some more stories. I was lmao at the absurdity of the comment saying the author is a faggot and should kill themselves. My guess is this person was outraged at being fooled and took it personally! Its funny how comments can sometimes really highlight the prejudices and lack of intelligence of the people making them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous