Mending Wounds Ch. 15

Story Info
Buffy has thoughts about Angel.
1.2k words
5
17.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

15

Buffy was glad that this coming week was going to have lots of changes. Especially for herself, she was going to sell her stuff from the house, Angel coming home and seeing Riley's reaction on the FOR SALE sign on the house. She's hoping to have it sold before he came back.

"I can't wait for Angel to come home to me. I plan to make his welcome back a very memorable one for the both of us." She was smiling to herself already thinking of all the fun they'd be having all weekend.

The day seemed long, but it was productive for the attorney. Buffy sold most of Riley's stuff and had plenty more to sell. She couldn't believe the amount of junk he had consumed. All her stuff was in storage in her room at her parents' house. Buffy closed up shop and headed to Angel's place. As she changed out of her clothes and into a tank top and a pair of shorts all she thought about was Angel. She went over to dresser and opened his cologne and sniffed the scent that she remembered that was uniquely Angel.

"I miss you so much. I can't wait to tell you how much I love you." 'I just hope he feels the same way. Of course he does. What man allows a woman to take care of his apartment while he's away?'

~*~*~*~*~*

As sleep took Buffy over she'd been dreaming about Angel returning and him and making love to her. It seemed that since when he left for New York she'd be having almost the same reoccurring dream.

Lonely in bed
At night
And it never feels right
I toss and turn
Each night
Till the morning light
But just the thought of you
Send chills up and down my spine
Just knowing you'll be here real soon makes everything alright
Candlelight
It makes it special
Me and you
On a rare occasion
Candlelight a special night
Seeing you is a sweet sensation
Candlelight
Memories of you
Your arm baby, squeezing me close to your heart
Shadows in the dark baby
Of kissing every part
And knowing we can share it all and be still be
Still be free
Fore each and every magic moment will last for eternity
Candlelight
It makes it special
Me and you
On a rare occasion
Candlelight a special night
Seeing you is a sweet sensation
Candlelight

She had just finished doing the laundry and brought the clothes up and started folding them. She was humming away when a pair of strong hands wrapped around her waist. He then leaned his head and whispered into her ear and kissed the side of her neck.

"Missed me?"

"Angel when did you…ooh that feels so good." His hands or rather his fingertips gently making circular motions on her stomach making his way up to and cupped her breasts. His hands gently squeezed her breasts causing Buffy to moan. His fingertips lightly touched the tip of her nipple causing it to become hard. Buffy couldn't control her emotions and started rubbing her body against his. Angel let go one of her breasts and started to unbutton her shirt or rather his shirt. Buffy whimpered at the lost of his hand on her neglected breast. When he was all done with the last button, he brought both of his hands on her shoulders and letting the shirt fall onto the floor. He continued on kissing her shoulder and Buffy turned her head to kiss him. She was about to turn around to face him, but he stopped her. His hands slid down her arm causing her to shiver. His fingers descended down and slid down her panties. She slipped out of them. His hands went right to her breasts just one last time.

"Angel. I want you." She turned around with her breasts flushed up against his shirt. Angel felt the heat enumerating from her body.

"Angel, make love to me." She then started kissing him passionately not wanting to let go of his lips. Her small hands found their way on his shirt and just ripped the buttons off his shirt. Next her hands found the belt buckle, then the button and the zipper. Angel's hands went through her blonde silky hair. He let go and held his hand beneath her cheeks.

“I love you Buffy.” He quickly got out of his boxers, and then laid Buffy gently onto the bed.

“Are you sure about this?" he asked with his brown eyes penetrating right though her.

“I've never been more sure in my whole life. Make love to me, my Angel." He did just that.

And my love for you will never fade away
I'll save a special spot for you baby
Always
Don't you know my heart has made for you a special place?
Don't you know?
Call on me
When you want me
When you need me
I'm here for you
Candlelight
It makes it special
Me and you
On a rare occasion
Candlelight a special night
Seeing you is a sweet sensation
Candlelight

Buffy was smiling while she was still asleep. As she woke up, she felt sweat and a tingling sensation run though her body. She was aching for Angel to touch her where she needed the most.

"Oh, this dream was way too real. He definitely needs to come home soon."

~*~*~*~*~*

Saturday had finally come around. Two people in particular couldn't wait to be reunited with one another. It seemed like forever, but it was actually only two weeks.

Buffy had to set things in motion for Angel's arrival. She had to go shopping, which meant that she needed Willow coming along with her as well. She got dressed in a t-shirt and jeans and headed out the door

~*~*~*~*~*

"So you're ready to take the next step with the doctor?" Willow asked. Buffy blushed.

"Yeah, but at the same time I'm a bit nervous. I mean I've only been with Riley for the past two years. What if Angel thinks I'm not good enough for him? What if…"

"Buffy, breathe. I doubt Angel would do that to you. He cares for you a lot. I can tell by the way you talk about him because your face just lights up. Your hopelessly in love with him."

"Yeah, I am. But at the same time I don't want to disappoint him. I mean the way Darla is they probably did things that Riley and I never did."

"What are you thinking about? You're not thinking about handcuffing Angel to his bed are you?"

"Willow, of course not! I was thinking the handcuffs would come later on in our relationship."

"Buffy, I'm surprised. You never did anything like that with Riley/"

"Please! Riley would never agree to it. We were married for two years and he never touched me in a certain area."

"Well then I guess Angel will just have to devote his time to that certain place on your body," Willow said smiling.

"Willow, I hope you don't let Oz here you talk like that about another man."

"Don't worry Angel's all yours."

"Yep. Angel's mine." 'Boy I can't wait when he gets home.'

angel13
angel13
24 Followers