Men's Paradise Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jasmine responded and her nipples stiffened, Lily dropped her right hand onto her vulva. Although not visible to me, she must have quickly located her clitoris as I could feel Jasmine wriggling in response to her sister's manipulations.

Clearly, Lily was emulating what I had done to her and was actively trying to make sure that Jasmine would be ready to enjoy fucking with me.

With her sister continuing to excite her and my continuing to fuck her in the mouth, Jasmine's excitement grew and grew. As she started to pant vigorously I had to hold her head still for a while as I told her to be careful not to nip my penis with her teeth.

Novice that she was, Jasmine proved very adept and I knew that if she continued I would soon be ejaculating into her mouth. As I wanted Jasmine to experience fucking me, I held her head still with both hands.

She looked wonderingly at me as I got my penis out of her mouth and started to help her to get up from the floor. Appearing to know what I was going to do next, Lily also got up from the floor.

Lying on the bed, I asked Jasmine to straddle me. As she clambered onto the bed and moved to straddle me, Lily moved forward to help her sister. Together, we got Jasmine into position with my penis head lodged against her vaginal opening.

With a hand on her sister's shoulder and the other on mine, Lily whispered something to Jasmine.

Nodding, Jasmine leaned slightly forward and placed her hands onto my shoulders. Smiling at me, she bit her lower lip and suddenly plunged hard downward.

I heard her cry of pain as I felt my penis ripping into and being tightly gripped by her vagina. I held onto her hips to keep her still as I saw her wincing and grimacing with the discomfort and pain of sudden distension.

Then, drawing a deep breath, Jasmine started to slowly fuck me. With every plunge, she moaned louder and louder. And as I thrusted upward to meet her every plunge, her breathing became more and more rapid and labored.

I matched her tempo as it increased toward a crescendo. Suddenly, Jasmine slammed her bottom hard downward, loudly groaned and repeatedly shivered before collapsing onto me. I could feel her violently thudding heart as she writhed with orgasmic release.

Lily had moved to the side of the bed and was gently stroking Jasmine's back while she recovered her breath. Shortly after, she helped Jasmine to dismount with some difficulty.

It was on seeing that my penis was still turgid and throbbing that she realized that I had yet to ejaculate. Hesitating only momentarily, she leaned forward, and engulfed my penis with her mouth.

I jerked as I stuttered to her "You don't have to do that!"

With her mouth filled, Lily could only nod and I guessed that she was telling me that she wanted to continue. Tousling her hair, I settled back to enjoy being sucked by Lily and with the stimulation that I already had from Jasmine's fucking, my build up to orgasm was rapid.

Feeling fast impending ejaculation I groaned to Lily "I'm coming. I'm coming."

Then, with a whoosh, I ejaculated into her mouth. That brave girl hardly flinched as my sperm collected in her mouth and after just a slight hesitation, she gulped and swallowed the whole lot.

Moving her head away from my rapidly deflating penis, I ruffled her hair as I thanked her for what she had done.

And Jasmine continued looking stunned with wide-open eyes and half-opened mouth as she reflected on what her sister and I had just done.

Finally she snapped out of her suspended state and excitedly asked Lily "How was it? Was it difficult to swallow? Tell me. Tell me, sister."

Languidly, Lily shrugged as she told Jasmine "It's not as bad as I had expected. It was just slightly salty and there was hardly any smell. Maybe later, you can also experience it. You want to?"

Enthusiastically, Jasmine nodded and nodded her head. That girl was certainly not sexually repressed despite her having been deflowered only just hours earlier. And Lily was no ice-maiden either.

Exhausted by the vigorous activities of that day, the girls and I cleaned ourselves and brushed our teeth. Clambering onto the bed we settled down to sleep.

I was in the center with one girl on each side. Believe me, that can be a very comfortable feeling especially when you know that you were the one who deflowered them and introduced them to the pleasures of sex.

With the light off, the girls continued to murmur to each other while I dropped off to a deep sleep.

Hours must have passed. And I would not have jerked awake had I not felt fondling of my fast-responding penis. I thought it was a dream but soon realized that it was actually Lily and Jasmine. Somehow they had lowered my shorts and my briefs and were busy fondling my penis and my scrotum.

I came fully awake and stroking their hips, I asked "Are my two girls wanting to fuck again?"

They grinned and, with Lily nodding her support, Jasmine asked "Can you fuck Lily but don't come as I want to suck you and swallow your sperm. Lily did it and I also want to try ."

How does one refuse such a request? I knew that it was going to be difficult to achieve such control but I was determined to fulfill my girls' desires.

Nodding my agreement, I sat up upright, started to undress and signaled the girls to also do so. When we were all naked, I picked up two pillows and placed them close to the edge of the side of the bed. The girls knew exactly what I wanted and both proceeded to lie down with their bottoms propped up by the pillows and their legs dangling over the side of the bed. Faster learners I have yet to meet!

Having positioned them as I wanted, I started with stimulating Jasmine. I fondled her breasts, twiddled her nipples and, getting her to draw up her thighs, I massaged her clitoris. And in response to my stimulation, Jasmine started to squirm and to pant as her breathing deepened and accelerated.

Kissing her, I told her to wait for a while as I worked on her sister. Nodding her understanding, she shifted her left hand to grip Lily's right hand.

Moving over to Lily, I similarly fondled her breasts, squeezed her nipples and rubbed her clitoris after getting her to lift her legs and folding her thighs against her chest. Lily was slower and it took quite a bit more foreplay before she started moaning with pleasure.

Her breath quickened and I could feel her wriggling and squirming. I continued the tickling of her clitoris until I felt her body and legs tightening and her toes starting to curl. With her wincing and grimacing confirming that she was about to have her orgasm, I lodged my penis and pushed my way up her vagina.

She groaned as I started fucking. Fortunately, I had stimulated her well and just a couple of dozen or so deep strokes was enough to trigger her orgasm. It was delightful to feel the shuddering of her vagina and its tight clenching of my penis.

I had succeeded in not ejaculating and quickly dislodging, I rushed over to Jasmine. I clambered onto the bed and straddling her body, I rushed my still turgid and throbbing penis into her mouth. That brave girl sucked enthusiastically and within a short while I could feel a rapidly on-coming ejaculation.

Gripping her head with my hands, I warned her and then started to shoot deep into her mouth. She gagged and choked but courageously continued to swallow until I had nothing more to give.

While taking out my deflated penis from Jasmine's mouth, I saw a twinkle in her eyes and a look of satisfaction on her face. But I was aware that Jasmine had yet to have her orgasm.

Getting into position, I twiddled her nipples again and went on to massaging her clitoris. This time it took a bit longer but soon she was moaning with pleasure and panting vigorously as her body trembled in response to the stimulation.

I continued and within a short while, Jasmine's body tensed. I could feel her vulva shuddering as orgasm rippled through her body.

I was never sure that I could fuck Lily to orgasm and then have myself be sucked to orgasm by Jasmine. But I had done it! And Jasmine had her orgasm too.

We needed to rest to allow our bodies to come back to normal. And while resting, it was Lily's turn to be curious.

Turning to Jasmine, she asked "Was it OK? Not as bad like I said, right?"

Jasmine gave no reply but gave Lily a broad and satisfied grin.

It was time to clean up and to brush our teeth. Then I ordered breakfast and while waiting for its delivery, I told the girls that I would soon have to return home.

Unhappily, Lily asked "So soon?"

And Jasmine added "Can't you stay a bit longer?"

I shook my head and went on to ask whether they had already booked transport for their return journey. And when I found out that they had yet to make arrangements, I telephoned Boon and asked him to get two express train tickets for the girls.

Breakfast arrived together with the two train tickets. Departure time was 10am. As there was plenty of time, we had a leisurely breakfast after which the girls left for their room to pack their bags.

With the girls busy, I telephoned Boon to ask him to bring up my bill. Shortly after, he came up with my bill and after settling that, I added a tip for him.

And as he left, I smilingly added "Do remember to telephone me whenever something good comes along."

I then packed my bag and when the girls came back, we left the room and headed for the train station. We arrived well in time and while waiting for the train to depart, I hugged and kissed each girl and slipped $200 into the rear pockets of their jeans. Both girls beamed their thanks when they found out what I had slipped into their pockets.

Soon, the departure signal sounded. I hugged and kissed each girl again and as I was walked with them toward the train, I slipped Lily a piece of paper saying "Well, you girls know what I like. If you know anyone who is willing to do the same thing, do telephone me at that number."

Waving goodbye, the girls boarded and immediately came to the window of the train. And as the train started to pull away, I could see my girls' eyes brim with tears as they sadly waved their goodbyes.

With the train chugging away into the distance, it was time for me to head for the coach station. It was quite tedious coming over but the return journey was going to be even more torturous and I wasn't looking forward to it. Guess I just need to make the best of it.

And in the next episode, I will tell you about the very first virgin that I had.

12