All Comments on 'Men's Rights Activist in America'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow Always been talented in reading People

What does it take to read people when by your defination all whites are racists and Hitler's Supreme Race is black (those very few who don't have white blood) not German.

You are certainly not talented in writing. I totally understand why you left out Senator Brooke from Mass. After all Republicians should really be locked again in camps for the safety of the US of KKK that rev Wright talks about.

When the people in America wake up and find the Civilian Defense Force is another naem for the SS or SA of Germany they will learn what they elected (they adn all of the illegal ACORN votes).

KoreavetKoreavetover 15 years ago
Classification

When you classify yourself by skin color you justify the Klan and every other segregationist lawmaker. I fought in the 50s to eliminate racial identification by government - only to have race pimps sell voluntary re segregation as a key to milking white guilt for all it could bear. Push Day understandable in Jim Crow was carried over to the hoodie and the knuckle head as examples of black manhood. The black woman, not infested with guilt, would not accept your treating them as unpaid whores, thus your whine. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you're a

Confused DUMB ASS. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES