Mentoring Britney Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did go upstairs and left her to it, I hope she remembered to lock the door before she started. I had a rather long wait, at one point I am reasonable sure I heard a scream, I assumed it was pleasure but did go down and put my ear to the door. The noises I heard confirmed it was definitely pleasure and I went back out the way.

Finally, she called me down; the gorgeous creature who had what could only be described as a well-fucked look greeted me. "Thank you so much for all you have done to make this evening possible, Christ I enjoyed that." At this point she wrapped that lovely youthful body around mine and gave me a very full on kiss. "You have given me the courage to experience what I have been missing, real cocks are so much better than plastic ones."

Well there was no way I wanted to finish this cuddle, a certain part of my anatomy had certainly taken note but I said "So the beautiful Britney is no longer a virgin and seems very happy with the change, did you use both condoms?"

"I always do as my mentor tells me, as soon as you had gone I lay on the pool table, told him to get the condom on and come aboard. I was very well lubricated already, had been dripping in anticipation most of the evening. I don't think my first fuck was particularly gentle, he had been on heat for several hours as well, but it was damn good, I expect you heard?"

"Yes your guardian angel did hear a scream, I listened at the door for a minute or so but got the impression that it was not a scream you wanted me to interrupt. I gave you two condoms; I hope you took the hint." She was still cuddling me and I got another kiss, bloody hell my jeans were tight.

"After I recovered enough to speak I thanked him and offered another go if he would like me to wake him up with my mouth. He put on a fresh rubber and I again practiced my newfound talent, it did not take long for his nice cock to be hard and eager again. This time I stood bent over the table and he gave me a much longer experience from the rear. I am not going to rate which one was best, they were both equally perfect."

I, ever the gentleman, gently untangled my body from hers and said "Homework, this time from your guardian angel, you have now had a good fuck so think carefully about settling down, you have had your fling. Do not answer that in the state you are in now, sleep on it. I had better drive you home now, you have had too much too drink."

After I dropped her off and got home, I sat there thinking that this situation may be relieving her frustrations but it was causing me to walk around with a hard on most of the time. I think I could keep my feelings under control because she really was far too young for me, but it would be nice to get a share of the action.

The following night, Wednesday, in walked the gorgeous creature, wearing a white on the knee raincoat and heels. She said "Hang on I will give you a twirl when I have got the coat off, two reasons for the coat the main one was that I had to come down on the bus, we left my car here last night. The other reason my parents have been wondering about my changed image, I blamed my new boss insisting on more attractive staff."

She took off her coat revealing a tight white denim dress, breast pockets and a full-length zip loosened to show some nice cleavage. "Assuming you did your homework the outcome is obvious but please tell me the thought process that got you there."

"Sorry, I did as you said and considered the options but the decision came very quickly, I am having far too much fun to stop yet. I admit that I am amazed how far I have got in a few days; it is all thanks to you and would love you to continue. I do still need my mentor; my mind does require a final push to actually do anything."

"You are more than welcome; I will keep it up as long as you and your perfect body wants to. Tonight no alcohol for you, just to make sure you know what you are doing, and a quick question, Are you on any birth control? Condoms are not perfect."

"Yes, thank you my guardian angel, have been on the pill for ages, such a waste, but my doctor prescribed them because of heavy periods years ago. You are a little late asking that question, last night that lovely cock was covered but as you say they can split."

"My apologies for the tardiness, I have got another question for you, you are so fantastic that most of your guys are certain to come back for more. Entirely up to you but I would recommend that you give them a 'sorry love, once in a lifetime experience' brush off."

"That is, as usual very good advice, I have got one problem with it though. I need to have a date for Friday night, want to go clubbing, so I might let someone have a second go if I like the sample."

"Yes that sounds good, you are also very welcome to bring him back to my house after the club, and the bed in my spare room is much softer than the pool table."

We were than interrupted by our first customers so she said, "Thanks for that offer, sounds excellent." she then took her lovely body behind the bar.

It was a fairly busy night but I noticed quite early a likely candidate to give her some action and went off to the condom machine again. I was spending rather a lot on these damned things and not getting any action. I went behind the bar and slipped her the condom and whispered "Time for a break, why don't you go out to the back yard and see if he his suitable for a date on Friday."

She did answer. "I will give him the opportunity, his equipment will have to be good though, he is a right prick." He must have been it seemed to take him ten minutes to understand what was on offer but they finally disappeared out the back.

Britney was back working after a while and managed to whisper to me "That was rather nice, but in no way could I spend a whole evening with him." Although I was carrying around another condom, no other suitable prospects appeared to take her fancy. At the end of the session, we sat down and each had a drink. She again said thanks for my help and we both hoped to be able to find a suitable date for her the following night.

Thursday night she arrived as usual with her sexy body covered in a similar short dress, this time blue denim with buttons. While I was investing in condoms, she must have blown at least a week's wages on new outfits so far. She said "Hello, is my mentor going to find me a date for tomorrow than?"

"We should be able to; the youngsters come in on the way to town on a Thursday so we will probably have some choice. I take it you are still keen for some action than?"

"Yes, my frustration was brought to the surface by your stories, reinforced by your movies, and confirmed by the action I have had so far this week. I do not think I am addicted like your Chantal yet, but I sure am finding sex a very satisfactory experience. I still find it hard to justify to myself what I am doing and like the way you give me a push, you are welcome to push a little harder if you like."

With that comment, she went and lifted up the shutters and generally got ready for a busy night. We had a good number of customers during the first couple of hours, perhaps a few possible but no obvious choices. Then three very fit lads only a year or two older than Britney came in and she obviously enjoyed all three hitting on her. She had mentioned that she wanted me to push a little harder so I went and purchased three condoms. I also made a mental note to get the machine filled up, seemed to be doing a good trade of late.

Around ten minutes later, I saw she was free enough for me to call her into the office for a quick chat. "You seem to be getting on with those three, offer a competition for a date for tomorrow night. The one that gives you the best fuck gets a proper night out with you." With that, I handed over the three condoms.

She took them and did blush "Oh shit, I said push harder didn't I, better do as my mentor tells me." She took that lovely body back to the bar to offer it to three guys. She spoke to them in a low voice, which I could not hear and was very soon, asking me to look after the bar. I ended up taking care of the bar for just about a full hour, sexual frustration, cost of condoms and hard work.

Finally, I saw the third guy return, all three were happy and very loud waiting for the result. Britney came back in and headed for the staff toilets, the only sign of her activity, apart from a rather creased dress, was a glowing and sweaty face. I met her on the way out and asked "Which is the lucky guy than?"

"I know who the lucky girl is, those were three good fuckers. I rather like working here now – such a considerate boss. I can't choose between them all three gave me a lovely orgasm even though I was just leaning against the wall."

"For making me work half your shift I ought to tell you to take on all three together tomorrow night. How about one each on Friday, Saturday night, and the third you will have to get him to buy you lunch on Saturday. You are welcome to the room anytime you need it. Remember to tell them it is a once in a lifetime offer, you have a boyfriend."

I had to go and take a leak, and I did buy her a dozen condoms for the weekend, I must lay on a bulk supply. She had presumably sorted out their batting order as the lads had gone when I came out, in fact only two customers left and they looked as though they were leaving.

Between us, we got the end of session chores done very quickly and sat down with a drink. "Oh Ron, you are such a wonderful person helping me out like you are, I don't know how to thank you." This fantastically sexy young girl was sitting there dressed in a tiny denim dress and high heels and she had to wonder how to thank me?

"I take it you feel that this evening went rather well?"

"You noticed, my remark earlier about giving me an extra push, I did not exactly have three guys in quick succession in mind at the time. Thank you for the push they did wonderful things to my body, and you have me fucking for the rest of the weekend."

I passed her the condoms and asked, "Do you think a dozen will be enough? You had better follow me home to pick up a spare key and have a quick guided tour; it will have to look like you know where you are."

She looked a little worried, "I hope my mentor is not telling me to use all these, that is four from each guy – it will be nice trying but I doubt they are up to it."

"That last comment, are you sure you still need me to push you into things?"

"Oh yes, if you don't mind, it is all down to you my busy weekend and the three fucks tonight would have just been a fantasy with out your suggestions."

"I almost forgot, your weekly pay packet containing £130 net of deductions." I passed the envelope over to her and said, "If you had charged your guys as little as £20 for a blow and £50 for a fuck you would have an additional £290 to add to that."

She stood up and said, "Enough of your fantasies - lock up and I will follow you home."

She followed me home and I showed her the room she could use and its attached bathroom. She was very pleased and kept saying how grateful she was and the intensity of the kiss and cuddle I got as she left just about split my jeans.

Thank you for reading this far, I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, the rest will be up quite soon. If you liked the story please take a moment to vote, and I like to receive constructive feedback

12