All Comments on 'Mercedes Bends'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautifully written

Wow, just....wow. My plan once I saw the length of this was to read the first couple of pages then come back to it later, but I couldn't stop. This story was amazing! From hot sex to emotional moments this was a hell of a ride.

Mercedes was the most fleshed out character I have encountered here. Her thoughts, motivations, emotions all well handled and believable. I liked the fact she had gotten tired of sex and jaded towards it. That's a realism rarely discussed in stories here, but is true to life.

Even in the end when she cut loose with the judge she was mostly fired up at the thought of controlling and tormenting someone who was allowed to it to her(that would be a good scene to read...hint) and near the end when Mark shows up with the phone? Tears! I was in tears.

Best I've read here, thank you for sharing and....I want more Circle!

xhellblazerxxhellblazerxover 9 years ago
Kudos!

On a well done tale. The story to Mercedes Bends was even better than the sex and that's saying something. "Tonya" was an intriguing character and as the other person commented I liked the touch of her having little interest in sex after being in the industry for so many years.

Loved she was a strong willed 'tough bitch; in her club and to the real world, but a sensitive woman who realized what her career cost her and longed for the simple pleasure of being able to be an aunt to her young niece. Great job all the way around.

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 9 years ago
Lovely

Such well drawn and relatable characters. It's rare for me to choose a story that's 11 pages long, but this not only held my interest the whole way through, I was slightly let down when it was over because I wanted more. Great story LC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story...

I have read some of your other stories from another genre and this was the first BDSM one, so I will try to figure out which of the others are from the circle. I hope we get another chapter telling about her punishment for Amado or whatever his name is and how her life changes now that she is having fun and talking to her niece.

bluejay83bluejay83over 9 years ago
You did it again!

You proved again how good a story teller you are. BDSM is definitely not my cup of tea and I surely would have passed it by if I didn't know how good you are. This brought back memories of Mark and Megan and I remembered all the members of the circle except Tonya. She must be new or I missed something along the way. Great story! Only five stars because I couldn't figure out how to give you more.

The "reconciliation" with her brother, thanks to Mark's powers of "gentle persuasion," was a good touch and you managed a happy ending to a very dark story line.

Kudos! Very well done. I'll drop you an email. JJ (My new user name is bluejay83)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ethereal

exquisite tale telling , on all levels and in all ways , your mixing of light and dark was truly sublime .

TwistedOliver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Among the Absolute Best

Simply put, the character development in this story is the best I have read on Lit. Very well done!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 9 years ago
beautifully crafted indeed :)

@lovercraft - that was one hell of a story, and i mean it in the best way possible.

i am not much into femdom (nor foot play, nor much for humiliation, for that matter...) but man, you got me totally worked up!

and your writing - all those well-developed, likeable characters, awesome storyline, great pace - wow. i absolutely loved it. thank you so very much for sharing such a beautiful story. going to check out your other works soon... xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

I am normally not into fem-domme stuff, but this story - wow! You hooked me in right from the start, and I got more than a few thrills reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did any of these characters have the IQ of a pea?

Because the words and actions seem to belie any type of common sense. This sad tale went from up and down. You had a couple of spots that were interesting and then the character would do something so ludicrous that I ended up laughing. And you wasted a lot of space with content that seemed unnecessary. At the end if Jack had reached out and slapped her I couldn't have cared less. The story had long since lost my interest. I'm sure you're trying to create some type of reader investment in the "Circle" but even that plot ploy failed to be entertaining. Overall this simply wasn't fun to read.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 9 years ago
Absolutely Amazing.

Like I said, it's absolutely amazing. This, and is more recent version, Sisters of Sin, are truely erotic, kinky, and great stroke material. I recommend for all.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Your best by far

Ive only read a few of your stories so far and they've all been very good. To tell you the truth I wasn't really going to read this one but I said what the hell I'll try something different, I'm soooo glad I did, bloody brilliant story. Loved it. Thank you once again for a great read. Another 5 star story...

NoRules69NoRules69almost 9 years ago
Great story writing

Excellent flow, and story line. I too was not going to read this, but I am glad I did.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 8 years ago

I would have never read this but I'm glad I did as I enjoyed every thing about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

I really like most of your stuff, but not this. You are cruel to your characters and you are cruel to their clients. Bondage & Dominance & Humiliation are about complete trust and your Mercedes does not even respect her subs. She only fucked the judge because she got her way on the court case and she needed a video. The fact that she orgasmed is beside the point. The circle denied her the payback for years, so her fucking a judge gets her the right to beat a man as much as she likes? Thats not payback, thats retribution and she won't just beat him for what he did - she will beat him for what all men (including her brother and father) ever did to her. Even as they paid her well for the acts. Not like she was only doing her whore thing to pay the rent, she was making lots of money, had a degree, and could have had a very different (albeit less profitable) life with much less angst and hatred in it. This is a sad story and within it she still has not actually met her niece by the close of the story.

jenthedragongoddessjenthedragongoddessabout 8 years ago
definitely worth the read!

I will say one thing regarding the bdsm lifestyle you lack in this story and that is, you left out the trust issue.. true dom/sub relations have a high degree of trust in each other.. what was displayed here was more of sadism... HOWEVER, the story overall was great! I got choked up and cried toward the end when tonya got to talk to her niece, it was definitely a surprise and a great one.. I enjoyed this story a great deal, thank you for sharing it here :)

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 8 years ago
Fiction is not reality

We get it real life is not like books, even really dull books. So what's up with the never ending comments that tells us that. I thought that most people here should be adults.

Sorry for the rant but stupid comments makes my blood boil.

A great story with a deep character development, I would love some more lust but that would probably make it worse.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
What happened to the asshat??

I want more, and to find out what happened to that asshat what's his name. Please keep writing, I love your work!!!

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Simply the best

The best bdsm one off story I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but....

....There was quite a lot of waffle particularly in the first few pages, yes we understand the motivations behind Mercedes’ actions but this story was altogether too long. The only part that really got me going was Mercedes giving Paula her first session at the club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's the best..

I want more.. I love reading your stories. They are the best and actually have a storyline to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Writing

Not even my normal flavor but I enjoy well written stories. Thanks for letting the niece by the climax and not the payback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story line but

I would like to no what happened to Amardo..

KristirosaKristirosaover 4 years ago
Every Emotion Possible!

That was a very well written story! It brought every emotion possible out of me! From the suspence to the tears, laughter, hope & so much more. Thank you very much!

magenta9959magenta9959about 4 years ago
More, please

I just replaced my Benz, but this Mercedes is a keeper.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More in this world

Great story with compelling characters!! Hope you continue this "Circle" Series

PyjamamanPyjamamanabout 1 year ago

The best story I've ever read. Just perfect! You are a genius! The way she handled Paula and Wilson was just the perfect way of being in charge while giving the subs what they needed. And the emotional background to her story, and it corresponding with her willing to open up. You're a genius. Although I don't agree she was being a bitch to jack in the beginning, she did say no, and he was a bit pestery. But even that got resolved in a positive manner. Just loved this story

P.s. can you please tell which of your other stories are from the circle series? For those who want to dwell deeper in this world.

nthusiasticnthusiastic7 months ago

Fabulous! And such a clever title! The way you teased us, dropping little hints and clues every once in a while. Just brilliant. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It’s a shame I can only give this 5*. This is so well written I’m genuinely blown away. Definitely going to read the rest of your stories

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

Enjoyed it, but since it was long with several different plots and players, I lost continuity and involvement. Took me several days to complete, but I do like your writing. I wish, however, that you would find a good proofreader to fix the grammar, the spelling, and the misuse of words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22193 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...