All Comments on 'Meredith'

by jomomma141

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT!

This was great!!!

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Liked

Guess you showed us how it is done the right way.! Don't you just love it when it all comes together,,,,I do.! LOL Very good story - sweet and to the point.!! Thanks. '5'

AprilSmithSucksAprilSmithSucksover 14 years ago
Sorry, but Meredith is not a good character.

This is the second time I've read an H-rated story where the female character gives me problems...My problem with Meredith is that before she seduces John she doesn't give the readers any indication that she is interested in hooking up with him - well, at least there was no indication that I could detect...Right after she gets John to realize that he's too good for Julie, Meredith goes right ahead and starts using nothing but body language to move on him?--Feel free to disagree, but to me, all that shows is that Meredith is basically saying "SHE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU...BUT I AM." Honestly, how is that not conceited/arrogant? This is a big problem because that moment was supposed to be the ultimate turning point to their intimate storyline. If I weren't choosing to overlook this poor characterization, I would be hating this story...BUT fortunately, everything else Meredith does in this story is so kind and sweet that I can actually overlook this. I can just pretend that Meredith did something more compelling during that taxi ride, and I can deeply enjoy the rest of the story. All in all, it wasn't great, but decent enough. Three stars. --- April Smith sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomomma141@jomomma141
Not everyone will like every story. All I ask is for you to be kind in your evaluations. Be constructive, not nasty. Thank you