Mergers & Acquisitions: 10 Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made your bed. Lie in it. Stephen's mine now. He wouldn't take you back even if I wasn't around, but he's too nice a guy not to feel sympathy even for the likes of you. You would cause him confusion, and you could cause him heartache, and before I'd let that happen I'd kick your fucking ass."

Stephanie walked back into the house, carefully closing the door. She checked on her still sleeping son and gently kissed him. Going to the phone she called the first number on the speed dial.

"Hi Honey. No, everything's fine. I just called to see what time you'll be home so I can start supper. What would you like? Steak is great, but you eat a salad too, with no blue cheese dressing and no sour cream on your baked potato. I know I'm unreasonable Stephen, that's what you get for marrying a doctor. How was your day? Really? No, tell me about it when you get home. It will make for a nice dinner chat to hear about your day. Mine was nothing special. I just finished sweeping some old trash out."

A warm smile spread over Stephanie's face. "I do have some news you might be interested in though." She dropped her free hand to her stomach and gently stroked it. "Oh its very good news. No, I won't spoil it on the phone. It will just make you get home all the faster knowing I have something special to tell you." She listened for a moment. "I love you too, Stephen. Hurry home."

(The End)

12