All Comments on 'Merlin's Magic Wang'

by haramiru

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 12 years ago
Interesting proposition

For sure, this is a first creation of a new theme. Bill Gates may try to duplicate your efforts for fun and profit. Wonderful imagination; too bad he had such a criminal mind. Glad it's only a story ... A hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

More please!!!!!

DormDadDormDadover 12 years ago
Please more

You stated that we should not bite into the sandwich if we did not like them. I would add that a dagwood (multi-layered) sandwich would even be better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your Penname

Hi!

Nice story! Finally something a little different! :)

I wanted to ask, if your name is a mix of the japanese words "haramu"(to become pregnant) and "miru"(to see/watch/look)?

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the story would like to see you follow-up and see how Fatherhood agrees with him.

michassmichassover 12 years ago
very clever but flawed and immoral,

Many women do not come from vaginal stimulation alone even when willing and aroused, and this type of rape (that is certainly what it is) is more likely to be very uncomfortable than result in pleasure. If you had managed it so that he used in on women who knew what was happening it would have been more erotic. The fact that he was getting justice in the end hardly justifies the story line.

haramiruharamiruover 12 years agoAuthor
Power and corruption

This is actually more about power corrupting. And in the hands of a guy that age, I don't think this would be an unrealistic outcome of his receiving this type of power.

As for the valid physiological points made about stimulation, I shall simply observe that it's a special magic portal that Merlin made to slip his wang through. I can't imagine him not taking steps to ensure that the recipient has enough of a good time that it doesn't feel like he's trying to have sex with sandpaper. :)

michassmichassover 12 years ago
power

You have a point, but you made the latest part of your next story about rape too; I see that another reader agrees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

I was a fan of this story when it was on the last site. I would love to see Merlin's Magic Wang Part 2. I wonder how to perform this kind of Magic in Real Life?

haramiruharamiruover 12 years agoAuthor
Without getting into it too much...

Given that the next part of both series haven't been posted here yet (P3 was posted elsewhere, but that site died), I'll observe that both characters have two problems in common. The first problem is that they've been granted a great power, and the second problem is that the power itself is a candy coating over "steering" which ranges from indifference to human suffering to actual malevolence (the steering becomes more apparent later). The best comparison for both characters is Gollum from Lord of the Rings, now that I think of it. To the guy who said he wanted this power in real life... I really, really do not recommend it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can't see why everyone's so worked up about this story, it's a fucking fantasy with more than a dash of comedy written into it. It's called "merlin's magic wang" for crying out loud, do you think the author is seriously suggesting rape?.

Compared to most of the other trash out there it's bloody Shakespeare. If you don't like it go and read some fucking twilight fanfiction, why is everyone on this board so stuck up?.

sootsprinklessootsprinklesalmost 12 years ago
poetry

This story is pure poetry. It is beautiful and wonderful and extremely well written. Anyone who thinks this praises rape probably gets their feelings hurt much too easily, and probably lives by youtube videos that bleep out curse words and blur out sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

hmmm, i'd like this power, despite what you say, haramiru.

1st: i feel that my greatest weakness is power

2nd: if i'm a slave to my kid, hey, i'll be in his good books later on and still be screwing momma for more kids :p

3rd: even though i wouldn't really need more kids -_-' lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

WOW. this story is really great. it's actually a literal story with some erotica mixed in, kinda rare(at least all i end up seeing are 'straight to the point' stories, mostly).

its a good read, no problems with grammar(some are just horrible...) and overall,

well, its great!

qwikguyqwikguyalmost 11 years ago
More Corruption puhlease!

It is a story, don't worry about the morality complaints. Since it is just a story and a good one at that, I like your idea and hope you continue with the arc.

knightshade1980knightshade1980about 10 years ago
Holy Crap!!!

That was awesome. I laughed my ass off when merlin made his father his servant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

this sort of thing is very similar to what would happen in a natural setting anyway.

the males who use more advantages to spread their dna more,

compared to the males who decline to use more advantages,

who spread their dna less as a result.

the world is full of problems that need to be dealt with, for the rest of eternity.

and those problems are better dealt with by males who have the will to deal with things.

which manifests itself in the form of males willing to go the extra ten miles,

to impregnate more females than would be easily impregnated.

because more will in the species means the species is less likely to die out from problems.

dogmatic social practices that are only a few decades old,

are like a fetus that is not old enough to have been born yet.

and might result in a miscarriage,

before it can become old enough to be born.

compared to a wise and ancient tree that is thousands of years old.

and has withstood several mass extinctions,

and numerous different kinds of disasters.

people demonize parts of nature out of their ideals and beliefs.

but that does not change the fact that nature uses those methods,

because nature has good reasons for using those methods.

if it were not for nature favoring males,

who are more aggressive and willful in this way,

than humans might have succumbed to problems,

and went extinct thousands of years ago.

human beings often think they know better than nature.

but often they do not.

merlin himself still reincarnates within the world in this story,

because he had the will and aggression to go as far as he needed to go,

to stay in the game.

even if it meant incorporating soft bubblegum-rape into an ancient artifact,

and reincarnating through its results forever.

because he knows that something like that is just an extension of natures wisdom,

and he deserves to continue.

it is certainly better than believing in darkness, failure, and auto-guilt.

apocolypse101apocolypse101over 6 years ago
Update?

I know that it has been forever since this was written, but I really hope that a sequel is written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharamiru@haramiru
My name is Ken Haramiru, and what you're reading here are basically my rough drafts. If you really like what you're reading, you should check out my blog, where I maintain up-to-date release information for my fans, as well as a complete list of my content, both free and paid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES