Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost bucked me off the bed in shock.

"You feel him, don't you?" I said. "Yeah, I've got barney strapped on, Bella, just for you. But he doesn't want to go into a nasty, dirty little cunt-hole, does he, Bella. He wants to go into your tight little baby cunt, clean as a whistle, clean enough to eat off of. So how are we going to get that nasty, dripping cunt all nice and clean for Mr. Barney, huh, Bella? You tell me."

I waited for her answer.

Bella chewed her ball gag fearfully.

"No answer?" I demanded, almost giggling with glee. "Struck dumb again, are we?"

"Mmmphf!" Bella complained angrily.

"Bella," I said calmly, and wrapped her hair in my fist and gave her hair a hard tug, pulling her head back, exposing her neck.

She yipped in pain and surprise.

I put my mouth over her neck.

"I really don't think it's a good time for you to be talking back to me, seeing the situation you're in, right, Bella?"

Bella was silent.

"RIGHT?" I demanded harshly.

"Uuhphf!" Bella said quickly.

I closed my lips over her neck, and I sucked.

Poor Bella! Like I cared what her answer was. I sucked on her neck until she was mewing and humping me back as I humped her, and her wet, nasty little cunt got Barney all nice and slick with her juices.

When I finally let go of her neck, Bella was panting through her nose and through the gag. More drool dripped down the side of her cheek.

Good thing she didn't have a cold!

Or maybe, not so good ... for me, that is! A stuffed-up nose meant no air intake for her, and then there would be an unconscious Bella, all tied up on the bed, cunt primed and open, and what to do, what to do, with my little unconscious Bella!

The dilemmas I faced sometimes. I tell you what.

Made getting the cold from her later that week so worth it, though.

"So," I said, "Barney likes your little snatch clean, but right now it is just... so... dripping with your nasty little juices. What are we going to do about it, Bella, huh?"

Bella panted and shivered in anticipation with the many ways I could go with this one.

"Well," I said finally. "I'm a good little kitty, and you are such a bad, black little runt of a kitty, aren't you, Bella, ma chat noir?" I purred softly into her ear.

She shivered and moaned appreciatively.

Bella is so easy to turn on, it's almost too easy, in fact. I mean, doesn't she have one shred of willpower at all, the little wanton slut?

I'm pleased to answer: not around me. I think I'd like it to stay that way, too.

"... and we know how kitties clean themselves, don't we, Bella."

It wasn't a question.

Bella froze.

She knew very well how kitties cleaned themselves.

I have trained her very well in the ways of worshipping my cunt.

I'd do homework sometimes at the table, my legs spread, and her under the table, keeping me ... satisfied.

It made the time go, if not quickly, quite pleasurably.

I never knew Calculus II could be so ... entertaining. No: engaging.

What's the word for 'cumming while solving calculus problems'? There's got to be a word for that, right? 'Cumming all over Bella's face while solving Euler calculus problems'?

And people say girls aren't good in math! What do they know?

Bella knew how to worship my kitty. And she knew the privilege of my tongue lapping away at her sweet little cunt.

She was about to get that privilege tonight.

She had been so, so good this semester, for the bad little kitty that she is, and it had been so long since we've had some alone time when we could go all out with each other ...

That is, that I could go all out on her, and she could cum so hard that the words 'earth-shattering' didn't do it justice.

"So, Bella, pay attention," I commanded quietly.

Bella was still.

"Here's what's going to happen," I explained. "I am going to clean out your sweet little cunt of all its yummy little honey until you cum your cunt out good and hard. And, baby, when that happens, I'm going to ram Mr. Barney into your snatch with one, good, hard thrust, and this time, you take him all in, 'cause I don't care how tight your little slit is. This time, he's going all the way in, and you're going to take him all like the good little cunt you are, because if you don't ..." I growled low and threateningly.

Bella whimpered.

"If you don't," I continued, "then I'm just going to have to keep doing that to you, over, and over again until you take him all the way in."

My poor baby shuddered.

"And you know what's gonna happen when he's all the way in your tight, little, warm snatch, Bella? Do you?"

No answer from the high honor roll student tied down to her bed.

"What's gonna happen, Bella," I said, "is I'm gonna fuck you. I'm going to fuck you good. I'm going to fuck you hard. I'm going to fuck you until you shudder out one of your sweet 'oh! I'm cumming!' little Bella cums."

I smiled evilly.

"Then you know what's gonna happen when you cum, Bella?" I demanded.

I didn't wait for her answer this time.

"I'm gonna fuck you more. And I'm gonna fuck you harder. I'm gonna fuck you until I'm satisfied you're done, you hear me? You think you can get off the hook with one of your little baby Bella cums with me, Bella? Well, no, you can't! I'm gonna fuck you until I'm good and done with you, and there's not a thing you can do about it except cum and cum and cum until I'm done with you, you got me?"

"Nod your head 'yes,' Bella," I ordered.

She whimpered, and I heard the whine of pain.

Then: "Oh!" and I let go of her hair. I had been gripping her rather tightly, it seems.

Luckily I hadn't pulled out her hair by the roots. That might ... hurt.

I didn't wait for her nod. I just slid back down to her hips, and dove right in.

Bella Swan has the shyest cunt on the planet. It's a little tiny baby's slit that can close tighter than a clam. I've actually considered buying a crowbar for some occasions such as these, but I haven't, as I'm afraid she just might grip it so hard that it would snap, trying to pry her open.

You can't force a cunt like that open. I mean, not without really hurting her, and, think of me as you like, but I really, really don't want to hurt my Bella.

Spank her ass to a cherry red, spank her cunt to a tight little three-year-old slit, spank her tits until they glowed, but not, really, hurt-hurt her.

I could never, ever, hurt my Bella.

So, crowbar: no.

What was actually needed, when she got all tense and tight in moments like these, was, paradoxically, the soft touch.

The soft touch, I reminded myself, and began gently rubbing her lips with my nose, breathing on it gently, and humming a soft, gentle hum.

I'd rub her slit with my nose, but she can get so tight, her slit just disappears into a tight, little impenetrable line.

Warming Bella Swan up for a grand fucking is an exercise in patience, particularly because I so wanted to get right to the fucking her, and having her cum and cum and cum part of the lovemaking.

But my Bella is my Bella, and she needs to know that she is my Bella, and that I take good and loving care of what's mine.

She needs to know that she is safe and protected, nurtured and loved. She needs this, even more than she needs the next breath of air into her lungs.

And I need it, too. I need to make sure her needs are met. I need to make her know she is safe with me, protected by me, nurtured and loved by me, and me alone. Nobody on the planet loves Bella Swan like I do, so completely, so totally, so dominantly, and that's not a bad thing at all. Bella's life, up to meeting me, was total chaos and a living nightmare. I just came along and imposed order in her life where there was none, and I took the whole world away from her, her need to feel in control and that she could handle all the shit that life threw her. I took away all that from her by totally, completely owning her sweet little ass, and if anybody or anything gave her shit, she didn't have to bend over and take it anymore, because now ... they had to answer to me.

It turned out to be very liberating for her, being my slave, ... that is, when she submitted to her role.

When she didn't, ...

Well, that's when the corrective disciplining session came in: to guide her back into being the good and little proper fuck-slut she is for me.

And even now, even strapped down on her bed in a fuck-me cat suit, Bella can try to resist being who she really is. She tries to pretend she's her own person, an independent and a free-spirited modern woman, when, in fact, she's none of these things. She was such a slave to the world and poverty before she met me, and was just so mired in shit she couldn't see the light of day, or even to her next meal ... which she often didn't get.

Now there's only me, so whereas before she had nobody to fight for her being in her situation, now she has only me.

Which gives her somebody to fight.

And I like a little fight in my little Bella. I like it a lot.

But now she didn't need to fight. She needed to open up her sweet little cunt and give me her honey, and cum like the good little fuck-slut she is, so I can give her exactly what she needs: a good, hard fucking.

I rubbed her slit, and hummed, and purred, and very gently licked, until I felt her super-tight thighs begin to relax, just a bit.

You can only tense up your thighs for so long, you know. Then muscle fatigue sets in. It's a scientific fact of physiology. You can look it up.

But I don't think this was muscle fatigue. I'd fucking 'muscle fatigue' the fuck out of her later, anyway.

My tongue speared out and licked up her slit.

My Bella nearly seized and tightened right up again.

She is such a tense little cunt.

"It's okay, baby," I whispered consolingly. "It's okay. I'll take as long as you need to get ready for me, honey."

Bella relaxed, just a hair at my gentle tone.

I put my tongue away, and, instead, I started kissing her cunt, softly and sweetly.

"Such a good little cunt, Bella," I sighed. "Such a good, sweet, beautiful little cunt. Do you know why I love this sweet, little cunt so much, Bella?"

Bella sighed contentedly. "Uuursth."

"Yes, sweetie," I said, "because it's mine. It's mine, and you're mine, and I love your cunt so much because I love you so much." I kissed her cunt again, lightly.

Bella sighed, almost cried, in happiness, and lifted her hips off the bed, offering me her sweet, delicious cunt.

"Did you know that, Bella?" I asked, and kissed her cunt again. "Did you know that I love you so much?" I kissed her again. "Do you know how much I love you so ... so God-damn much, Bella?"

Bella is the poet. I'm not. I don't have her way with words. I don't have her way with my tongue either, for other uses.

Bella is silver-tongued, in more ways than one: she speaks to me like nobody else can, her lips on my lips, her cheek resting on my cheek, her tongue worming up my hungry hole.

Whichever hungry hole I want her tongue worming up.

And yes, I own her that much. I own her completely.

But my words carried the strength of my belief, the strength of my will, and what I lacked in eloquence, I made up in my conviction.

Bella knows I love her, because I God-damned fucking love her, and she knows that in her very being.

Bella's little tiny slit flowered open, just a little tiny bit.

But it was enough.

I fucking attacked her. I lashed her cunt with my tongue like she were a well in the middle of the desert. I tongue-fucked her cunt like hers was the last pussy in the universe, and I was gonna get me some of her cunt, because it was so worth the getting.

I fucked her cunt with a purpose.

And Bella's sweet little cunt kept trying to grab my tongue, and, when I pulled my tongue away, kept trying to lift off the bed and open itself, and offer itself to me, and I kept diving back in, until I felt her humping my face, first shyly, then helplessly, then ...

Then I felt her tip over the edge, and she was cumming as she humped my face and as my tongue stabbed into her sweet little cunt, over and over and over again, milking her sweet cum from her very being.

Bella, when she's all tied up, and I'm fucking her? She has permission to cum. Other times it's different, and if she were to cum without permission, then there'd be very serious consequences, which she's found out, and the consequences aren't fun for her or for me.

But now, she can cum like gang busters and nothing, in fact, pleases me more.

I let her ride out the wave of her cum. It was a good, hard, long one, but she's earned it, being such a good little girl this year, so I just let her ride that wave until she sank back onto the bed, sweating, panting, exhausted.

But I wasn't done with her. No way was I done with her.

I licked around my face, and let Bella catch her breath, then slid up her sweet, sweating body.

"You know what comes next, baby," I said, caging my desire as best as I could.

I shifted my hips forward, ever so slightly, and I felt Bella tighten right up again when Barney knock-knock-knocked at her private chamber door.

"Lllleesth," Bella moaned.

"'Please' what, Bella?" I smirked.

Bella lifted her chin up into the air and bit on her gag. "Llleeeeesth!" she begged.

"Awww!" I said. "Does my little Bella want the gag out now, does she?"

"Nnnn!" she moaned and nodded her head rapidly.

"Awww!" I cooed again, mockingly. "But has she been a good girl? Should I remove the gag, why? I don't take gag off naughty girls, Bella. Are you going to be my good, good girl if I take out the gag?"

Bella's head went into a spasm of noddings.

She really wanted that gag out while I fucked her, didn't she?

She's such a demanding little fuck. So God-damn high maintenance.

I love her so God-damn much.

"Okay, Bella, already!" I scolded. "Take it fucking easy and hold still, for fuck's sake!"

Bella stilled her head, and I reached up and undid the straps that held the ball gag in place.

She spat out the gag gratefully and panted in huge gasps of air.

"Oh, God, Rosalie!" she panted. "Oh, my God, I almost fainted; I came so hard!"

"Mmmm," I purred. "So I guess you liked that one, huh?" I teased lightly.

If she weren't wearing the cat's-eye mask, she would've given me one of her sharp looks.

Good thing she was wearing the mask. Discipline sometimes followed her sharp little snarky looks.

"Yeah," she admitted weakly, not being able to communicate more with her looks.

"Mmmm," I hummed, happy to have pleased her, and happy to own her so badly that she was at a loss of words with me.

Not that that happened often.

"Take off the mask?" she pleaded.

"Hmmm," I considered.

"Please?" she begged.

She so loved looking at me.

"No," I said.

Poor Bella whined.

"Not just yet, sweetie," I said. "I will, but not just now."

"When?" she asked.

"Bella," I said. "Trust me."

She pouted. "I trust you."

I kissed her pouting lips.

She pouted more into my kiss, which made me smile.

I gave her pouty lower lip a little nip with my teeth.

"Nnn!" she complained.

I smirked and let go.

"Now, Bella," I said before she got to talking.

She always had to be talking, the little subby that she was, talking, whining and complaining about how mean I was and how unfair it all was and getting herself into trouble, until my spanking hand adjusted her attitude into one of respectful silence.

We didn't need to go down that path just at this moment.

"I took out the gag, because you said you would be a good little girl," I continued. "And you'd better live up to that promise. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, sweetie, and I don't want you screaming your head off and calling down everyone in this dorm and her sister while I ..."

"I thought you said the dorm was deserted ..." Bella protested.

I kissed her protesting lips.

"Bella," I said, "was I talking just now?"

It was a rhetorical question.

Bella turned her head away.

She can be shy even while blindfolded. I love that about her.

I turned her face back to me. She knew I was looking her in the eye, and she knew the consequences of looking away from me when I was talking with her ... 'with' her? 'to' her?

Whatever.

Her face burned with her blush.

"Did you interrupt me just now, while I was giving you instructions?" I asked.

She blushed more.

"What I need, ..." I said, and then began rubbing my hips against hers.

Barney found her slit, and rode it.

Bella groaned.

"... is just that. I need your sweet little fuck-mouth to be moaning little 'fuck-me!' sounds. You got me?"

"Yessss!" Bella groans as I continued to rub my hips against hers.

"Good girl," I hummed, and started to fuck her cunt lips more with barney. "Good, good girl!" I said as I felt her hips start to fuck me back.

I grabbed her hair.

Bella tightened right up.

"Bella," I purred. "You're ready."

She sighed.

"I'm going to put barney inside your sweet little cunt, and fuck you like nobody's business, and if you start screaming out your cum like the bad little cunt you are, well then, ..." I said, and paused letting the consequences hang in the air between us.

"Then," I continued, "I'm just gonna have to kiss your lips to silence, you got me?"

Bella shuddered at the sudden change in direction. "Ye-yessss," she sighed.

Bella could be a good, little obedient fuck when she made the effort.

She'd make a good keeper for me, with a little bit more training.

I have a program all set up for her, and everything. The works.

"Okay, baby," I said, "Here we go."

And I slid my hand down to barney, Bella tightening and tightening up in anticipation, and I guided him to the entrance of her fuck-hole.

And I waited.

There was no way I was going to ram barney into her, even though I had threatened to do just that. But I would never actually carry out such a threat. Ever. I could really do serious damage to my Bella, so tense and nervous as she was. She needed continuous care and attention, and as much as I talked all snarly, and as much as I wanted to be all snarly with my Bella, there's only one way to love her right.

Her way, on her time.

When she's ready, she's ready, but only when she's ready.

Even if she doesn't quite know she's ready in that fucked up little head of hers.

But her body knows, and I won't force my hand (or my barney) when she's not.

So I began to rock my hips, back and forth, swaying not even an inch, just a nice, soft rhythm to let her know I was there, to let her know where I wanted to be, and to let her know I wasn't going anywhere else.

There was no other place to be in the world right now. Just me and her.

And I slow-humped her. I slow-humped her until she started getting wet again, until her face tightened up and I could see her looking away, ... she was always so embarrassed that her body needed me so badly, ... and until I felt the moan inside her that she tried not to let out, to let me know how badly she wanted me to fuck her.

And that's what I did: I just fucked her gentle until she was ready to let me in.

And, eventually, her wetness led to a lightness in her pussy where there was tightness before. And, eventually, her tenseness led to a new relaxed feeling in her hips, that weren't rigid anymore, but were now more pliant, ... were now more compliant, were now rocking in rhythm to my slow, easy rhythm I had established to fuck my most dearest beloved one.

And eventually, my little Bella's tiny slit was now no longer a locked gate, sealed tight, but now I had a (big, long, purple) key, and her door was opening up to me.

And I felt it.

I felt it.