Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her cunt taking me into her. Just an inch, just a tiny, little inch.

But that's all I needed.

I sighed, loudly, almost losing control of my emotions.

When Bella gave herself, even just one tiny inch, it was the most beautiful experience a human being could ever have.

And she gave me this experience now, and I felt so blessed to be the one she opened herself up to.

And Bella hear my sigh and, through her opaque cat's eyes looked up at me, and really saw me.

Saw me as me, loving her, wanting her so, so badly.

And seeing me, she accepted me, and opened up just a tiny bit more.

And I ...

I have to be in control. I always have to be in control. I cannot lose it. If I lose it, I'd hurt her. I love her so much it'd hurt her badly if I lost control.

So I eased in a bit more. Just a bit.

But I was not a little bit more firm and insistent as I pushed into her that one more inch.

Two inches. Two fucking inches was all she gave me.

"Bella Swan," I snarled, "you have the tightest cunt on Dartmouth campus."

She looked up at me through her masked and tightened up even more.

"And you know this how?" she demanded frostily.

I couldn't help it: my body shook with laughter. And I kissed her jealous lips.

I thought of answering: 'cause I've fucked every girl on campus, twice, and your cunt's still the tightest!

But I don't think she'd appreciate the humor. So I answered her with absolute truthfulness.

"Because, sweetie, we're the only two girls left on campus, and your cunt is the only cunt I'm fucking."

"Hmmphf!" she retorted angrily, "You make sure it stays that way, Rosalie Hale."

She wasn't mollified.

"It will," I promised. "You are the one I love, Bella Swan. You are the one I fuck, and I love and I fuck you and only you."

She turned her head away, very slightly appeased, but still very much put out. "Well, you keep it that way."

I turned her head back and kissed her angry lips. I kissed them until they softened slightly, and I felt the rigidity in her body ease.

And I proceeded to fuck her again. Fuck her two-inch-tight cunt until it, too, softened under my insistent demands and started to accept the invader: me, and my barney, fucking her.

It took a while.

It took a long while, but my kisses, and my slow, insistent fucking eventually brought her acceptance, eventually brought her back, so that she wasn't angry and distant, but now sighing, and now participating in our love-making.

And eventually.

Eventually.

I was in.

"Bella," I said, "I'm in."

She smiled lightly. "I noticed."

I smiled back and kissed her smiling lips.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you now?" I said quietly.

She smiled privately, looking away under her mask. "I think I can guess..."

"Oh?" I asked, a pleased smile wreathing my lips. "Really? Does your guess involve this?"

And I lifted up my hips a few inches and then slammed them right back down onto hers.

"Oh, God!" she groaned.

That brought her right back. Look away from me while I'm fucking you?

"Or does it involve this?" I asked, and I lifted myself up again, and slammed myself back down on her.

"Holy ..." Bella whined.

"Or this?" I asked, and then I rammed my big, purple cock into her again.

"Ahhh!" she cried.

"Or this and this and this!" I screamed, now fully into it.

And I fucked her good and hard.

And then I felt her body tighten up, and I felt it welling up inside her, so I fucked all the more and all the harder, and my Bella, my good, sweet little Bella threw her head back and screamed out her orgasm, like the good little fuck-slut she is.

So I had to cover her lips with mine, and suck her scream into me as I fucked her sweet, little cunt.

She likes that when I do that to her.

And she screamed into my mouth as she came, and I kissed her screaming mouth and fucked her spasming cunt, and she came, and then she came again, right away.

It had been a while for us, and she's been saving up her pennies, so to speak.

And she rode out those two orgasms, one after the other, and I rode her, the little bucking bronco that she is until she plateaued and then came down from that high-high.

And I fucked her all the way down from that high.

"Oh, God! Oooooh, God, Rosalie. Oh, my fucking God!" she panted and gasped, barely able to breathe.

And I pulled off her cat's eyes, my pretty little black kitty, and she blinked at the soft light of my desk lamp, surprising her eyes that had been in total darkness and looked up at me as I looked down at her, my big purple cock buried in her sweet little cunt, and she looked up in me in utter adoration.

She worshiped me. Her whole being revolved around me.

And why? I don't know why, but I did know one thing.

Bella Swan was the only thing that mattered to me now, and I would take her worship and her love and her trust, and I would be the person that was worthy of all these things from this sweet, little innocent girl who trusted me and loved me not for any other reason than that she chose to, from the bottom of her heart.

I bottomed barney back into the recesses of her cunt.

"Ohhh!" she groaned and her face twisted up.

"Ready for round two?" I asked, a wicked smile on my lips.

Bella shut her eyes for a second, still adjusting to the light, then blinked a few times, trying to understand what she heard me say.

Coming down from a 'wowsers,' as Bella called it, can make it difficult to grasp what's going on in the here-and-now.

"Um," she looked up at me in confusion, then understanding dawned on her, but slowly.

"Um," she said. "Actually, ..." then she looked away and blushed.

"'Actually,'" I said, parroting her lightly. "Meaning: 'actually, yes, please, but I'm too shy to ask'? or meaning: 'actually, that one there kind of knocked me down for the count and I really can't take any more, but I too shy to say "no, thank you."'?"

"Um, yeah," Bella said. "That one."

I sighed. She was always so precise, wasn't she?

Poetesses. I swear.

"Which one, Bella," I asked, but I think I already knew. "The first 'actually' or the second."

"Um, ..." she blushed and looked away.

"It's okay to say, sweetie," I offered.

"But what if you want to do it more?" she asked concerned.

"I only want to do it more if you want to, baby," I said.

She glanced at me quickly, and then looked away.

"Then is it okay if we rest, ... just for a little bit?" she asked in a very small voice.

"Yes, sweetie," I said, "it's okay." and I eased barney out of her sweet, tight little cunt.

Bella groaned in relief, pleasure, and disappointment as my big, purple cock left her, and I sighed. How come every one of her groans, every one of her blushes makes me want to fuck her more and harder, and not just ... not fuck her brains out?

Bella looked up at me with concern.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," I said easily, but then I paused and looked away.

"But what?" Bella asked, truly concerned.

"Well, it's ..." I said sadly.

"What it it, Rosalie, please!" she begged.

I smiled down at her wistfully, and Bella shifted, trying to hold me in her arms.

You can't hold somebody when you're all strapped down, however.

"Well," I said, then my solemn expression broke, and I started giggling.

"What?" she asked, now surprised and looking miffed at not getting the joke.

"It's barney. He's leaking your cunt juice!" I squealed, and rubbed him against her belly.

"Okay, Rosalie," Bella shouted aghast, "That's just gross!"

I quickly lifted myself up and poked barney against Bella's nipples.

"Barney's leaking your cunt juice on your tittles, Bella!" I exclaimed as I let barney fuck Bella's tits.

Boy, did she struggle against her bonds then!

"Rosalie Hale!" she shrieked, "You ever let me out of these straps, I'll bobbit your ass but good!"

I clamped my hands over her protesting mouth and stilled myself, barney nestled between her tiny tits that I love so much.

I looked down at her significantly, and she stopped struggling, looking back up at me, quizzically, confused at the sudden serious shift in mood.

"Then, Bella," I said seriously, "I guess then I can never, ever let you go, then, can I?"

She blinked, confused at what I just said to her, but then she got it.

I knew she did, because a single tear fell from her eye onto her pillow.

I removed my hands from her mouth.

"Rosalie..." Bella said.

"Bella Swan," I cut in, "I love you so God-damn much."

And I kissed her crying mouth, because the waterworks had now started, and they wouldn't be stopping for a little while.

And I wouldn't stop kissing her crying mouth for a little while, my hair fanning around her face, protecting her sweetness, her beauty, her innocence from the rest of the world.

The rest of the world didn't need to know about her or about us now. It was almost midnight, Christmas eve, and tomorrow I'd be driving her back down to Tolland, Connecticut to home. Our home, in my brand new BMW M3 that I had bought with my own money. But that was tomorrow. Today, it was just her, and me, and that's all that mattered.

I let her cry herself out, and I undid the straps, tying my Bella down to the bed, and slid barney off. We didn't need him any more: we had each other, then I took that silly black cat suit off my Bella and slipped her into a comfy (and sheer) lavender Farr West nighty and dressed myself in a rose red chemise, made her brush her teeth as I brushed mine, and half-walked, half-carried her to her bed, then at her big, pleading eyes (which she so didn't need to use), I crawled into bed with her and wrapped her in my arms, pulling her back tightly into my body, and she reached up with her right leg and hooked it over my leg.

As tightly as I held her, it was never tight enough for her.

"I love you, Rosalie Hale," Bella whispered, and then I felt her sleep, exhausted and at peace.

"I love you, Bella Swan," I whispered back so softly, so fiercely. "I love you so God-damn much."

And, holding my Bella in my arms, I slept.

-----

A/N: Merry Christmas. I love you, my dearly beloved ones.

p.s.: Those of you new to my fics, this story is a side story to my little saga called "Ridden."