All Comments on 'Metamorfursis'

by Seanathon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

An amazing representation of furry life: the furry community thanks you for this stereotype-crushing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enlightening

I've never had much interest or understanding of the furry world, but I read this one because of your other awesome work. Thanks for giving outsiders a realistic look into something that is much more than society treats it. I look forward to reading your future stories in all genres!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BRAVO!

Well done! Maybe this story will enlighten some of the narrow minded folks about furries. We're NOT a bunch of freaks who just run around "poking" anything! We're PEOPLE, normal people whohave a bit differnt outlook on life.

Thank you for a good read and a great story, C. Coyote.

maxd01maxd01almost 10 years ago
Enjoyable

I greatly enjoyed the story and had a rather good laugh at the end of it. I have to take a look at any other stories you might have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Definitely an unusual scenario, but the ending was anticlimactic. A bit long, but worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Ive never commented on a story here before, but after reading yours, I felt compelled to. I want to congratulate, and thank you, for putting this put there so everyone can know that furries are not just all about the sex, that we are just regular people who enjoy being creative, just in a different way. This was a really awesome story, and I almost stopped reading it when I thought it was gonna be just about the sexual side of furries, but Im so glad I kept reading. Bravo for this wonderful story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
as a yiff this is amazing and I love you forever

That is all

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was fricken amazing dude. You need to do more. P.S. I think that you should have had Julia and Brandon open up like a furry night club or something.l

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Different but nice

Quite an unusual story for me, but I read it because I like a lot of what you write and I must say I liked this one too!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
A matter of taste, I suspect...

While it wouldn't bother me if someone who was with me had a fetish (obviously with some exceptions) I'd be less than happy if they were with me BECAUSE of the fetish...

As a tame example, if she has a foot fetish and we did stuff that focuses on our feet, that's one thing... If she didn't care if it was ME who she was doing stuff with involving feet...

So furry... Could be fun (and, in that vein, loved the story)... Where I was just a body in the suit and it could be ANY body... I'd pass... Not because of the fetish but because otherwise I'm only secondary and being first in someone's life is my fetish, I guess...

Did I mention that I liked the story...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous