Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she instructed, opening the wine, pouring it, and returning the bottle to the fridge after spending a moment reading the label. When I turned around, Misty was standing in the kitchen, looking at me. I had not heard her footsteps. And then I realized why; she was barefoot and that was not the only change in her appearance. The top two buttons of her dress were undone, as were the bottom three. My heart skipped a beat.

"My shoes were killing me," she commented nonchalantly. She didn't say anything about finding her dress too confining. "Let's take our wine out onto the deck."

As we moved outside, I couldn't help but notice there was a slight bounce to her breasts that had been absent before. She had removed her bra. I felt my pulse quicken, trying not to stare at the nipples pushing out against the fabric while I speculated about the status of her panties.

We strolled over to the rail where we stood sipping the wine, talking and looking out over the ocean. The moon had risen and was illuminating the waves. The view was magnificent.

"Refill?" she asked, holding up her glass.

"I'll get it," I replied.

When I returned, I set both glasses on the railing. Grasping her gently by the waist, I turned her body to face mine. She immediately moved into my arms to be kissed. The kiss was tentative at first and then her hot little tongue darted into my mouth. My body responded immediately. Feeling the change, she pressed her hips into mine. The kiss continued.

Finally breaking away, she took me by the hand and led me over to a double chaise lounge that was very faintly illuminated by the moonlight. I removed my sport coat and tossed it aside. Soon we were side by side on the lounge, once again locked in an embrace. The taste, feel, and smell of her were intoxicating. I could feel her heart beating wildly against mine.

I turned my attention to her neck and shoulder, kissing the hollow at her throat and tracing her collarbone with the tip of my tongue.

"It's okay to touch me, Todd" she whispered softly.

I didn't need to be told twice so I began to fumble with one of the remaining buttons at the top of her dress.

"I'll do it," she said, laughing softly as she quickly released three or four more. "These cloth-covered things can be difficult."

Three or four were enough. I eased my free hand into her dress to gently take possession of a firm breast with an erect nipple. Misty sighed with pleasure and turned her face up to be kissed.

Eventually breaking free of the kiss, I took her nipple between my lips and began to run my tongue over the soft flesh. A soft moan was my reward as she began gently rocking her hips against my erection.

Taking this as a sign she wanted more, I maintained oral contact with her breast while I began to run my hand slowly up and down her waist, hip, and upper thigh. After a minute or two, she rolled partially onto her back and parted her legs suggestively.

I got the hint. On my next excursion down her thigh I captured the hem of her dress and pulled it as far up her body as the lower buttons would allow. Realizing the dress was going to interfere, she reached down and released several more buttons.

Abandoning her breast, I pulled her into a kiss and slipped my hand in between her thighs, discovering in the process that she had removed her panties along with her bra.

"Yes," she whispered, and then opened her legs a little wider and wrapped her arms tightly around my shoulders. We resumed our kiss.

I took my time, slowly brushing my fingers through the soft hair and avoiding direct contact until she rocked her hips up into my hand, sending an unmistakable message. In response, I gently slid one finger in between the folds of her pussy and found the primal wetness I knew would be there. Gently moving my finger tip up and around the base of her clitoris produced a sharp intake of breath. I eased my finger back down and slowly re-entered her. A second trip around her clit prompted a soft cry and then she placed her hand over mine.

"Stop," she breathed.

Although I was sorely disappointed, I immediately withdrew my hand, mindful of my vow not to become one of the assholes.

"I think we need to go inside and finish what we've started," she said softly in my ear, once again causing my heart to race.

I stood up, took her hands in mine, and pulled her to her feet. Without a word she turned and headed into the house. I followed her, locking the slider behind me. Climbing several steps behind her on the stairway to the loft, I was treated to a splendid view of perfect legs and a swaying backside as she moved upward ahead of me.

The loft was spacious, featuring a king-sized bed, two nightstands, a woman's dresser, an armoire and a bathroom. The only light in the room came from a nightlight plugged into a receptacle next to the dresser. The bedding had been folded over the foot of the bed, leaving only a fitted sheet and two pillows on the mattress. The nightstands had been cleared of the stuff people normally keep there. Each supported a small reading lamp. A fresh tube of lubricant had been placed on one of the stands, which told me which side of the bed I was to occupy. The cap had been removed, which told me the lube had not been placed there as a precaution. Misty expected me to use it.

She led me over to the side of the bed, turned to face me, and slowly began to release the few remaining buttons that held her dress together.

"Allow me," I said softly. Misty dropped her hands to her side in response. When the last button was undone, I peeled the dress off her shoulders and down over her arms to reveal a gorgeous body. High firm breasts with prominent pink nipples presided over a narrow waist and flat stomach. Her hips flared nicely over elegant, shapely legs. Her skin glowed like alabaster in the soft light. I had never encountered such perfection.

"God, you're beautiful," I breathed as I grasped her shoulders and pulled her toward me.

"Let's get you out of your clothes first," she murmured as she unbuckled my belt. I began working on my shirt buttons. Within a minute or two I was completely undressed with my erection notably on display.

Without another word, Misty turned toward the bed and stretched out near the center with her head on one of the pillows. I joined her, claimed half of her pillow as my own, tossed the remaining pillow onto the floor, and pulled her into my arms.

"Go slowly please," she whispered. "It has been a long, long time."

"I want this to last forever," I replied as I gently cupped a perfect breast in one hand and took the delicate nipple into my mouth. Misty responded by removing my hand and placing it between her legs, apparently wanting to pick up where we left off out on the deck.

She was still very wet so I eased my middle finger back inside and curled it up, searching for her G-spot. Misty opened her legs wider, buried her face in the side of my neck, and rocked her pelvis up into my hand. Seconds later I found what I was looking for and was rewarded with a soft cry of arousal.

Easing a second finger into her pussy, I noticed that she was very tight. Not knowing if she was insufficiently aroused or if she was simple built on a small scale, I proceeded to gently brush my fingers over her G-spot, taking my time, hoping to push her excitement upward.

I must have done something right because she began to counterthrust against my hand, making higher pitched responsive sounds against the side of my neck. I intensified my efforts.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed, "Now please," apparently losing interest in prolonging the foreplay.

She still felt tight so I understood why the lubricant had been pre-staged. I rolled over to grasp the tube. When I turned back toward her, her legs were widely splayed, the invitation unmistakable.

I positioned myself between her thighs, applied a thin coating of jelly onto my cock, and eased the tip into her pussy. Leaning forward, I slipped my forearms under her shoulders to cradle her head in the palms of my hands, holding most of my weight off her body. Her eyes were closed but she seemed relaxed.

Carefully studying her eyelids for a flicker that might indicate pain, I began to slowly ease my cock more deeply into her. She remained motionless but I could detect a slight smile on her lips as my hardness inched its way inside.

When I was only about halfway in, her eyes fluttered open and she increased the wattage of her smile.

"I'm fine," she murmured, and then thrust her hips upward to absorb the entire length and breadth of me with no hint of discomfort.

And so it began. Locked in each other's embrace, we started to move. For several wonderful minutes I slowly increased my tempo and was encouraged as Misty became more vocal and more energetic in her responses. Soon she was counterthrusting sharply against me and crying out continuously.

Sensing she was nearing a climax, I began to impact her body more powerfully. Within seconds, her body went rigid and then shuddered as she let out a primal wail of release. The rhythmic clenching of her pussy around my cock nearly pulled me over the edge with her. I slowed my pace, anxious to maintain control.

Misty took two or three ragged breaths after the tremors subsided, placed one hand over her eyes, and then began to cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked, starting to withdraw.

"Don't...don't move," she sobbed, using her free hand to clutch at my ass, signaling me to stay inside her. I complied.

"What's the matter," I tried again, now very concerned. Misty just shook her head from side to side. I remained still for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally able to breathe normally, she wiped away some of her tears.

"That's never happened before," she offered by way of explanation.

The orgasm? It seemed unlikely, given her age.

"What's never happened?" I whispered into her ear.

"I...I've never had an orgasm during intercourse. I...uh...I always needed other types of stimulation," she said quietly.

"Well, I'm glad I was the first," I murmured, much relieved, and started to move inside her again.

"Wha...what? Oh...Oh..." she moaned, responding to my thrusts.

The second time was much quicker. Misty rocketed toward her second orgasm within a few short minutes. I knew this would be the end. My only hope was that I could maintain control long enough to push her over the top ahead of me.

I needn't have worried, I had a little left in reserve and was able to pound myself into her throughout her orgasm, finally spewing cum deep inside just as her pussy gave my cock a final involuntary squeeze.

I spent a few moments kissing every part of her face and neck I could reach before rolling over onto my side and gathering her back into my arms. We lay silent for a long time, lost in a post-coital stupor, until we drifted off to sleep.

I had no idea what time it was when I awoke, but I sensed it was very late. Misty felt me stirring.

"Please stay," she whispered. "I have an extra toothbrush."

There was no other place I wanted to be.

****

It was dawn when I awoke the second time. Sometime during the night, Misty had covered us both with a sheet and a light blanket. I rolled over to watch her sleep and found her wide awake, staring at me intently.

"After I've thought about everything for a little while, I want to talk about what happened last night," she informed me.

"Whenever you're ready," I replied. "What were your plans for the weekend?"

"Nothing much. Catch up on a few things. Maybe go for a walk on the beach. Read a little."

"I want to get out of the city so I was planning to take a road trip somewhere. Come with me. You can catch up later," I offered.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked.

"Let's go over to Bodega Bay and then work our way up the coast. We'll probably stop for the night somewhere up around Mendocino. We'll come back tomorrow and we'll still have Monday for whatever catching up either of us needs."

"Perfect!" she exclaimed. "I haven't been up there in ages. Let's take my car."

"Then it's settled. You can gather your things, we'll zip over to my place so I can pack, and then hit the road. Can I drive? I've never driven a Beemer."

"Of course," she answered, grinning broadly back at me.

"Now let's do something about breakfast," I suggested.

"I don't cook," she said apologetically.

"That's okay, I do," I countered.

"Not here. You don't understand. There isn't enough food in the house to keep an ant colony alive."

"Then we'll have breakfast at my place," I said, laughing at her delivery.

Misty took a quick shower and packed an overnight bag while I took advantage of her spare toothbrush in the downstairs bathroom. I was waiting for her in the greatroom when she descended from the loft.

She was wearing a short yellow sleeveless sundress that exposed a lot of braless cleavage and shapely bare legs. Matching wedge sandals completed her ensemble. I knew I was going to have a tough time concentrating on my driving.

"How do I look?" she asked, twirling around so I could admire her outfit and the body inside.

"Stunning," I replied hoarsely. "Maybe we should just stay here all weekend."

"Not on your life. You promised me a trip up the coast and that's what we're going to do," she said with a wide smile, obviously pleased with my reaction to her appearance.

****

I inserted my key into the service elevator panel and we headed upward, arriving at the sixth floor in just a few seconds.

"Oh my God!" Misty exclaimed as the door opened directly into my living room. "I'm impressed."

"You should be. How many guys do you know who have their own elevator?"

"I'm talking about the whole deal. It's beautiful. Take me on a tour."

We spent the next fifteen minutes wandering around the cavernous loft. Typical of such structures, it had twenty foot ceilings with exposed piping, electrical wiring, and ventilation lines. Lighting and ceiling fans, wherever they were needed, hung from long pendants. Windows took up most of the exterior wall space, rising ten feet up from the floor. A powder room and a storage closet flanked the elevator shaft.

The far end of the loft contained two spacious master bedroom suites, each with its own bath and walk-in closet. They, along with the powder room, were the only three areas that had actual ceilings, each constructed for privacy. The middle of the loft held a media center, a dining area, and a state-of-the-art kitchen where we finished our tour.

"This place is gorgeous," Misty exclaimed as I set a Bloody Mary in front of her on the breakfast bar. "You really did a nice job. I'll bet the nighttime view of the city lights is wonderful."

"It really is. I'll show you before the weekend is over," I replied, taking a sip from my own drink and then gathering the ingredients needed for breakfast.

While we were eating, I explained that the building had two elevators, one for the tenants on the first five floors and the one we used to reach the loft. I could access every floor with the service elevator but the other elevator could not reach my place. Since I had been in charge of the building's renovation, I knew its systems backward and forward and was occasionally called upon to take care of a problem in one of the condos.

"In exchange for that service, my utility costs are covered by everyone else's condo fees," I explained.

"Pretty nice deal," she replied. "And breakfast was wonderful. Thank you so much. If I had to eat my own cooking, I'd starve to death."

"I won't let you starve. Now let's clean up this mess and hit the road."

***

We arrived in Bodega Bay just in time for a lazy lunch on the sundeck of a small restaurant. From there we worked our way slowly up the coast, stopping in Jenner, Sea Ranch, Anchor Bay, and Elk to admire the view or poke around in some of the eclectic little shops. The BMW was a pleasure to drive, demonstrating its reputation for superb handing on the many switchbacks of the Pacific Coast Highway.

Whenever we had the opportunity, we paused to kiss and touch each other. I tried to be discreet, only feeling her round little bottom when a store clerk was occupied elsewhere. Misty didn't behave very well either, rubbing a breast against me whenever she got the chance. I spent most of the day with a hard-on, eventually beginning to worry about those television commercials cautioning against erections lasting more than four hours.

As we were leaving Elk, Misty turned sideways in her seat to face me as I drove.

"About last night. I haven't been with very many men and none of them ever came close to doing what you did to me. Don't get me wrong; I have plenty of orgasms. I use a variety of toys to take good care of myself in that regard. But having you hold me in your arms, and holding you in return, while I was having the most sensational orgasm of my life, completely blew my mind. And when you made it happen again, it was almost more than I could bear."

"It was easy. You are the most responsive woman I've ever encountered. No one else even comes close."

"Good! Now one more thing; the lubricant. I'm just built small down there. I produce plenty of natural lubricant but you don't, so it's usually necessary. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's the best of all possible worlds."

"What do mean?"

"Well, the tightness feels good to me and you'll always think my dick is bigger than it really is." Misty let out a belly laugh in appreciation of my joke.

Just south of Mendocino, we discovered an inn that was comprised of individual cottages strung along a cliff overlooking a small river where it emptied into the Pacific. It was nearing four o'clock so we decided to call it a day.

"You've picked the right place," said the matronly woman who checked us in. "I've given you the best of our cottages. You'll love it. The view from your deck is spectacular and there's an overlook about fifty yards up hill from your place where you can see for miles. None of our units has a TV or a phone so you'll just have to entertain yourselves," she said with a wink.

"When you get hungry, we have a fine restaurant with a wonderful wine bar," she continued. "You'll find a copy of the menu in your room. From six to ten in the morning, we serve a complimentary breakfast like you've never seen before. Check-out time is noon, but we don't get too pushy about that. Here are your keys. You're gonna love it here!"

"Oh my!" exclaimed Misty as we entered our cottage. "This is wonderful!"

The room was perfect. My eyes took in the king-sized bed that occupied much of the space. When I noticed the fireplace in the corner, complete with kindling and logs ready for ignition, my mind developed some impure thoughts about amusing ourselves later in the evening. The fire would be perfect. The northern coast gets chilly at night in the spring.

"Let's walk up to the overlook," I suggested, shaking off my fireside thoughts and dropping our bags into a chair.

"Okay," Misty replied after giving me a long look. "Wait for me outside. I need to use the facilities."

We had shared a lot of intimacies in the past eighteen hours, but had not yet developed a casual attitude about bathroom functions. I did as instructed.

When she appeared a few minutes later, I took her hand and led her toward the overlook. As advertised, we could see up and down the coast and out to sea for many miles. We took a few moments to breathe in the heady mixture of salt air and native wildflower scent, and then Misty turned toward me. Hooking a delicate finger in one of my belt loops, she drew me close, her breasts grazing my chest.

"Todd, will you do me a favor?"

"Sure," I replied. "What do you need?"

"I need you to take me back to the cottage and fuck me like you did last night. I haven't been able to think about much else all day."