Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I turned to lock the door, Misty kicked off her sandals and reached back for the zipper on her sundress.

"I'll take care of that," I said, taking her hand and leading her to the bed. I sat on the edge and pulled her toward me. Sliding my hands slowly up under dress, I grasped the waistband of her panties and eased them down over her legs. The crotch was soaked.

When she had stepped free of the panties, I stood up, turned her around, and pulled the zipper down to her waist. Peeling the dress off her shoulders, I let it drop to the floor.

Misty turned, gave me a quick kiss and then arranged herself in the middle of the bed. Although I had only seen her body in the muted glow of the nightlight, it was enough for me to know that she was perfect. The harsh light of day did nothing but affirm my opinion. I quickly discarded my clothes, exposing the erection that had tormented me for most of the trip.

"No foreplay," she directed. "Just do it."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Just do it," she repeated with a little more emphasis as she opened her legs wide to receive me. "Now," she added.

I did as the lady ordered, lubing my cock and thrusting it quickly into her pussy. I received a noticeable eyelid flicker and a small involuntary sound in response.

"There, see? Now I've hurt you," I whispered apologetically. "I'm sor..."

Misty placed a forefinger across my lips. "Shhhhhh...It only hurt a teeny tiny little bit and it was delicious. Now shut up and fuck me."

It must have been some sort of record. Misty went over the edge in less than a minute with a wail that would frighten any neighbors who might be within earshot. I hoped there weren't any.

"Oh God, I needed that," she breathed, her voice still trembling from the aftershocks of the sensational orgasm, as we held each other tightly.

"We're not finished," I whispered back as I rolled over onto my back, remaining inside her and pulling her on top of my body.

"Oh," she said with a small smile, trying to sit up, "so you want it that way."

"Stay where you are," I commanded, holding her body prone on top of mine with both my hands cupping her pretty round bottom. "Just move your hips."

Misty caught on quickly. Allowing her legs to fall outside mine, she began to move, soon finding a motion that allowed her to grind her clitoris into my pubic bone. Once she established a rhythm she liked, she surrendered to the stimulation and began to moan and cry out against the side of my neck.

As she got closer to the top of her climb, she began to move erratically and loudly vocalize the pleasure of her ascent. Keeping my hands tightly clamped on her ass, I helped maintain pressure on her clit. Other than that, all I had to do was remain still. Misty would push herself over the edge soon enough.

She came with several violent shudders and a shriek, this time muffled slightly because her face was pressed tightly against my shoulder, and then went completely limp except for her labored breathing.

Misty remained where she was for several minutes while I slowly stroked her back. Finally she began to stir.

"Where on earth did you learn that?" she murmured. And then, "Never mind. I don't need to know."

"We're still not finished," I said.

"What?" she asked, lifting her head to study my face.

"You heard me," I replied, rolling her body aside and then standing up beside the bed. "Come here."

With some effort, she moved to the side of the bed and held out her hands so I could help her rise unsteadily to her feet.

"What are you going to do to me next," she asked with a heavy lidded smile.

"Turn around and kneel on the bed with your knees wide apart."

"Oh...Lord," she murmured as she positioned herself on the bed.

I applied more lubricant and slowly eased my cock into her swollen pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as I completed the penetration.

What followed was a wild ride for both of us. I was soon pounding my cock into her with all my strength. Grabbing the pillow, Misty buried her face as she expressed her arousal with groans, loud cries, and high-pitched yelps. We came together, her with a final wail into the pillow and me with a prolonged growl of ecstasy as I filled her pussy with hot cum.

Misty fell forward onto the bed and then rolled over onto her back, her perfect breasts heaving as she struggled to regain control of her breathing. I collapsed at her side, having breathing problems of my own.

When I recovered a few minutes later, I scooped Misty into my arms and laid her back properly on the bed. Pulling a sheet and blanket up to cover us both, I drew her into my arms spoon fashion and we both fell into a deep sleep.

****

I awoke to the sounds of the shower running. Stretching luxuriously, I got to my feet just as Misty appeared in a thick white bathrobe with a towel wrapped around her head.

"Ah," she said, "you're awake."

"You bet I am," I said as I grabbed her by the arms and pushed her backwards onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" she squealed with delight.

Ignoring her question, I pulled her robe aside, opened her legs, and knelt on the floor in front of her. Without delay I pressed my face into the soft fur between her thighs and pushed my tongue into her pussy. Misty clamped a hand over her mouth and cried out sharply.

For the next few minutes I used my lips and tongue to propel her toward her fourth orgasm since our arrival. Finally drawing her clitoris into my mouth, I began to flick it lightly with the tip of my tongue. Misty came in a rush, the collar of her robe pressed against her mouth, her body trembling in release.

I gave her no time to recover. Rising to my feet, I lifted her legs out of the way and pushed my cock into her pussy. No additional lubricant was necessary this time around.

I didn't last long. After only a minute or two, I spurted into her, my knees nearly buckling from the sensation. Holding myself inside her for a few seconds while I gathered strength, I finally withdrew.

"My turn in the shower," I croaked, abandoning a fully sated Misty, loosely arranged on the rumpled bed.

Soap was running down my face but I heard the shower door open and knew that Misty had joined me. Rinsing the soap away, I slipped an arm around her waist and cupped a beautiful breast with my free hand.

"None of that," she said, playfully slapping my hand away. "But you can help clean up the mess you made and then we need to go get dinner. I'm starving to death."

I did as the lady requested and we were soon toweling off together outside the shower stall. Five minutes later we were dressed and heading out the door just as a young couple from the cottage next door stepped outside on their porch. They both flashed a knowing grin in our direction. We were busted.

The couple hopped into their car and drove off, leaving Misty and me a little red-faced as we strolled down the hill to the restaurant.

Dinner was perfect. Both of us making pigs of ourselves and consuming several glasses of the wonderful local wine. There was a small dance floor near the bar. We danced for a while, moving slowly with the soft music.

"What did you have in mind for tonight?" Misty asked, her mouth close to my ear.

"I thought we'd go back up to the cottage, open one of the bottles of wine I brought, and drink it out on the deck. When it's gone, I'll build a fire and we'll make love."

"We've been doing that all afternoon," she replied, looking up into my face with a smile.

"No, that was fucking. Tonight I want to make love to you properly."

And that's exactly the way the evening ended. By the time we fell asleep, neither of us had a single square inch of skin that had not been touched, kissed, or tasted.

****

We made love again in the morning, then ate a sumptuous breakfast and spent a couple of hours strolling along the trails that meandered around the cliffs.

Checking out just before noon, we retraced our route from the day before rather than take the quicker, but less pleasant inland highways.

We ate a quiet lunch in Ocean View and then continued on to Misty's house, stopping once to buy groceries so I could prepare dinner and breakfast for the culinary-challenged beauty seated by my side.

The following morning, as we lingered over coffee, I brought up an idea that had occurred to me earlier in the morning.

"I assume you won't dress like a troll when you go in to file your report tomorrow," I started.

"Of course not," she replied, smiling. "What's on your mind?"

"I have a very short project meeting just before lunch. It's sort of a farewell thing before everyone moves on to different projects."

"Don't you stay together?"

"Generally no. Most of the team will be reassigned to ongoing projects to ramp up their manpower. Marlene will stay with me and a couple of planners will be assigned to prepare for a project that may not start for several months, depending on its complexity. I won't know what the new project is until tomorrow afternoon."

"What does that have to do with how I dress for my office?" she asked, still smiling at me.

"If you could drop by the conference room about eleven-thirty, I'd like to introduce Misty Jenkins to the project team.

"Oh, that's rich! I love it! I can't wait to see the look on all their faces, particularly Marlene's."

"So you'll do it?"

"You bet. And you can buy me lunch afterward."

"Since we're both going to be downtown, why don't you pack what you need for tomorrow and come spend the night at my place?"

"What a nice idea. We haven't had sex in your loft yet. If you like, you can fuck me when we get there."

"Sounds like a good deal to me," I replied with a lecherous grin.

****

I was just finishing up my little farewell speech to the team when there was a knock on the conference room door.

"Come in," I called out.

I had watched Misty dress for work earlier in the morning. She was professional and stunning at the same time. I knew she was going to blow everyone's socks off. As she entered the room, I beckoned her forward to join me at the podium.

"Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present Misty Jenkins."

Everyone in the room sat in puzzled silence for several long moments. Marlene figured it out first.

"Oh fuck," she muttered.

And then the guys started clapping and grinning from ear to ear while the ladies just smiled and shook their heads.

I took a few moments to explain what Misty had been doing and why she presented herself the way she did when she first arrived. When I finished, Misty walked up to Marlene.

"If you'd like to go shopping with me on Saturday, I'll be happy to give you a few wardrobe and makeup pointers." She said it kindly, but clearly made her point.

I had to give Marlene a lot of credit. She stood up and stuck out her hand.

"I'd love to," she said as Misty took her hand. "I've been working around these bozos so long I've forgotten how to be a lady. Saturday will be fine unless the boss here is going to make me and the planners work."

"No weekend work for a while," I announced.

"Good," Misty responded, "We're going shopping."

****

Six months later Misty and I were married in a small ceremony with only a few friends and our families present. Marlene served as Maid of Honor. Dad poured enough booze into Mom so she probably didn't realize she was on a plane. Misty's folks drove down from Portland.

We had to delay our honeymoon for a few months. My new project was in full swing and Misty had a series of assignments that required the resurrection of 'Mizz."

The honeymoon postponement wasn't a big deal. We split our time between Misty's house and my loft, making the most of some very nice circumstances. It is hard to ask for anything more.

****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all legitimate e-mails.