All Comments on 'Metamorphosis Ch. 04'

by Xayna

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Flawless_PGFlawless_PGover 11 years ago
An excellent story in the making!

Your writing style is excellent. I like the pace you've set for the story; it sets your work apart from most others. You're developing characters for people to really like. The fact that Xayna is a dragon is secondary to her being the kind of person worth getting to know better. I can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Progressing interestingly!

This was great, I like the way you're progressing the characters. It feels realistic and creative at the same time. :) Looking forward to the next one!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Progressing well.

I wonder if she'll have a human mate or if there will be a male changeling too. Can humans change into dragons?

Looking forward to her meeting some of the villagers. Someone needs to tell her that she can't accept pleasure from everyone, though. She'd do anything she's told right now and some people would take advantage of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good read.

Can't wait for the next chapter. A bit worried about the other villagers and them thinking she is a demon which makes me thinks they will go inquisition on her. But other than that no complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is really lovely. She feels almost alive to me, and I can't wait to read more!

animeturtleanimeturtleover 10 years ago
Please continue

I love your writing style so please keep writing. I hope you make more chapters. I am guessing that you are a Dungeon and Dragon kind of person.

IIUniversalIIUniversalabout 10 years ago
Great story.

I cant stop wondering if shell ever turn back into a dragon tho. I really hope she does.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Worrisome

"...I'm getting back in the groove of writing, so the next chapter shouldn't take so long to get out."

That's from 12/06/12! Let's hope the author finds their way back to this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous