Meteor Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamie I need to ask you a favor."

"Mm-hmm?"

Ashley sat up then, kneeling on both knees so she was facing him.

"I want you to- if you can please," she said softly, then murmured something so low that Jamie almost didn't catch it.

"What?!" Jamie sat up too, not believing he had heard her right. His ears pounded and his heart started thumping.

"Sissy says I should, before, you know," she said, "before Stanford. You've been such a good friend to me and I- I want you to be my first," she said haltingly but firmly. "But I understand if you don't want to-"

"Of course I want to!" interrupted Jamie. She was blushing again, adorably triumphant in the starlight.

"So, I don't really know much aside from reading and what Sissy told me and," she was talking very fast now, the way she did when she was nervous. "And I know you might not be ready but I think we should at least try and-"

"Ashley, Ashley-shhh," he said, holding her by both shoulders and tilting her face up to his, "I'm not a virgin. Last summer before I met you I- I turned 18 and Dave, you know, God, it's so lame but I swear there hasn't been anyone else. I mean I don't even want to be with anyone else-"

"Oh!" she interrupted, relief palpable in her voice. "Then it's so much better. At least one of us knows what to do, right?"

He swept her up to a kiss, finding her awkwardness irresistible. He nibbled at her lower lip as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth to him. He could taste her excitement and fear. His voice was low when he spoke.

"Look, I don't know very much either but I want to know that you're sure," he was so close that their breaths mingled. "You can't undo this, Ashley."

Ashley nodded and rummaged in her pockets, coming up with a string of condoms, a travel pack of Tylenol, a package of baby wipes and a small bottle of lube. She smiled shyly, "A care package from the Angel of Darkness." A nervous giggle escaped her, "A-and I already know it's going to hurt so I want you- us- to get it over with quickly-" she stammered hands fumbling to take her top.

"Hey, hey slow down there," said Jamie, holding onto her fluttering hands. "Are you saying you want to uh, right here?"

She nodded again. "I trust you James Faraday Matthews. And I know I'm ready." She reached for him, her small palm reaching for his right cheek, thumb tracing his lips before she moved in to kiss him.

"I am honored, my love."

"Go easy on me, ok?"

He let her take the lead, controlling his breathing so he could restrain his arousal. Her kisses were tentative at first, just dabs of coolness on his hot skin. He let his hands trace lightly on her temples, her cheeks and her neck, down her arms and up again, pleased to see her shiver in delight. Her hands balled up into little fists, trapping his head and adjusting the angle of their kiss as she liked. She leaned in, her tongue flicking over his lips when he grabbed her by the nape and deepened the kiss, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She tasted sweet, so very sweet.

He lifted Ashley slightly so her bent knees straddled him and she wrapped her arms around his neck. His kiss wandered to her tiny earlobes and her smooth neck eliciting hums of pleasure.

"Jamie-"

"Mm-hm?" he murmured, pulling her tank top up and over her head and tossing it on the floor. It was soon followed by her bra.

"Am I really- oh!" she gasped as cool air hit her chest, "supposed to- f-feel this funny?" It was hard to speak and she was tingling all over.

"Funny good or funny bad?" he asked flicking his tongue on first one dusky pink nipple, then the other.

"Funny-- OH! Jamie, oh! Oh! So good, Jamie, so AH! So good!"

"Good," he whispered heatedly, watching goosebumps form on her chest. He supported her arching back with one hand while the other caressed her naked back and tummy. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back, and at the sight, blood rushed to his groin, making him hard as he had ever known. He took a breast in his mouth and sucked around her hardened nipples before taking them in his mouth as she screamed his name and ground her chest against him.

"Too much too much, oh Jamie! I can't- oh!"

Ashley clawed frantically at Jamie's head pulling it up to a level with hers. She attacked his mouth with a newfound ferocity, lashing her tongue with his and pushing him down on the floor.

Her hungry little mouth smacked its way down his heated skin. She slipped her hands under his shirt, easing it off so she could lay a cool cheek on his broad warmth. Her puckered nipples and soft tongue made highways of cold relief on his body. James cradled his head in his hands, the better to see her energized descent.

She looked at him, eyes shining, as she reached the bulge in his pants. He lifted his hips and helped her shimmy down his pants and boxers. His dick sprung up, almost hitting her face. She licked his steel, from balls to tip, the mushroom head leaking precum. He thought he would die- cum right there and then when she popped the tip of his dick in her mouth, tongue rapidly flicking the slit.

He groaned. It was taking all his restraint not to buck in her face. He knew what she was capable of but tonight he wanted to pleasure her, love her, make her first time as special as she deserved.

With a growl, Jamie lifted her so she was straddling him once more. As he did he pushed down her pants, letting it dangle off of one leg. Ashley's eyes widened as she felt his hardness through her red silk panties. She put a hand on either side of Jamie's neck supporting her upper body while grinding herself on his dick, sliding herself up and down his length. She felt her panties getting damp and sticky and she knew the wetness wasn't just from Jamie.

Jamie's blood pounded in his ears. It was too much. His hot little girlfriend, the red underwear, the silk rubbing on his skin sent his senses into overdrive. The friction made his dick leak, relieving him a little. He hooked her thumbs on the sides of Ashley's panties, peeling them from her body and exposing her rosy glistening pussy.

"Ash- now's the time for-," he stammered, pointing at the now scattered condoms on the floor.

"No, need," she whispered back still moving on top of him, words broken and labored, "Sissy, she helped, helped me get, on the pill. I'm on the pill- and-

"I want to feel it- feel you, please Jamie, oh, put it in now, please put, put it inside me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes yes yes", she whispered, each word more desperate than the last. "And I want you to cum while you're in me ok? Now please, J, now."

"Okay."

James put his hands on her hips to steady her and position her above him. He held his penis in his hand and rubbed the dickhead into her moist pussy, drawing circles around her button and poking her slit.

She gasped. It was never going to fit. No matter what the anatomy book she said read. Or that Jamie assured her he wasn't bigger than average. Ashley involuntarily clenched every time she felt him try to poke into her. She searched for courage. Didn't she want this? Didn't it feel good?

Jamie could tell something was wrong. Color drained from Ashley's face. He took her hand. It was cold.

"We could stop, Ash, we can always stop."

Her eyes were closed and brow furrowed but she shook her head. Jamie led her hand under her body so she could reach his cock. She wrapped her hand around it, feeling its girth and steeling her resolve.

"Go on, Ash. Just, just kinda fall on it. It's not going to break."

Ashley tried to push his meat into her but felt like she was bouncing off Jamie. Only the tip of his cock would enter her. She looked at him in frustration and despair.

"Help. Please, help!"

"Ok Ash. Just relax," he said, afraid he would hurt her. "I'm only going to ask once more. Do you really want this?"

Ashley bit her lip. More than the fear of pain she felt a yearning deep in her tummy. She looked at Jamie, at his kind eyes and knew that this was what she wanted.

She nodded.

"Ok, then we'll do this together. You bear down and I'll push up. Do you understand?"

She nodded again. Jamie hoped she was ok. He sat up and gave her another kiss savoring her sweet trembling lips before lying himself down under her again.

"On the count of three...1..."

The agony of anticipation was excruciating. She steeled herself willing her courage from within. "Only the beginning was hard," Sissy had said. After that...

"..2..."

Ashley's breath was fast and shallow, like she was hyperventilating. She wanted a paper bag. No, she wanted him in her. She wanted this. She wanted it to be over. She wanted him. She looked in his eyes again. Her eyes widened as he slipped his dickhead into her opening.

"..3!"

Then she saw his eyes on her, the same calculating intensity she observed when they did their math homework together. Suddenly, she realized that she wanted him more than anything. Ashley slammed herself on James' hard cock as he bucked his hips to meet her.

"Ow! SONOFABITCH!"

She wailed as his dickhead tore through the fabric of her virginity. James was sure her scream could be heard from at least 2 houses away, a far cry from his soft spoken Ashley.

Ashley glanced below her, eyes widening in wonder. It felt like she was split in two and there was a sharp pain where their bodies met. But they were together, fused into one. She could feel him filling her and poking her lower belly from inside.

Meanwhile, James was getting squeezed down below. Her pussy walls clenched at his meat. He could cum just from the pressure, he thought. He raised his head to see how their bodies were joined when he felt cold drops on his stomach. His heart sank. She was crying.

"Ashley, are you all right?"

She replied sniffling, "I-I- I feel impaled. Like, like a marshmallow," she managed a weak giggle, thin streams still falling from her eyes. The sharp initial pain was a slowly dulling ache now. James shifted a little, trying to both relieve the pressure and get her into a more comfortable position and she felt arrows of pain shoot up her body.

"Oh, Ash. I'm sorry! I- I can move so-" He felt helpless trapped under her.

"Please don't move, Jamie. Please, please," she pleaded, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'm sorry! This must be the stupidest..."

"Shh.. shhh. I won't have you saying that! This is not stupid. It-it's beautiful! You're beautiful, Ashley!"

James caressed her luminous skin. He let his hands travel lightly up from her buttocks to her lower back. Her face brightened and mercifully he felt her pussy walls slowly relax. He made his fingers trail up and down the side of her breasts and body. She was still sniffling, but less now, her body opening, softening with his touch. He could feel her pussy humming and filling with fluid.

Ever so slowly, he raised his upper body up so they were face to face. She wrapped her arms around him, fingers splayed on his back. He used the heel of his hand to rub the tension from her lower back.

"Mmmm.. Feels nice," she said, finally managing a small smile.

"Still hurt?" he asked while kissing the tears from her cheeks until she murmured mingled sighs of relief and pleasure.

"Not a lot.. at least not anymore," she whispered, taking his lips in hers. "Thank you, J. Thank you."

"I'm the one who's thankful, Ash," he said deepening the kiss. "And I don't think you should be thanking me yet," he added, his voice suddenly low.

James pushed his tongue roughly in her mouth while his thumbs wiped the last tears from her eyes. She was mewling little moans and getting slicker below. Her nipples began to harden as they brushed his chest. Slowly, he laid her down on the thin mattress and put her arms over her head. He was still inside her. She lay prone, knees bent and thighs spread. He needed to move, needed to cum, and now he felt she was ready for him. They kissed hungrily and he felt her wiggle under him.

"What now?" she asked, breathless. She was tingling all over, pain all but forgotten, the need for release greater than the need to soothe and rest.

"Now," he said, his voice hoarse and heavy. "Now, the marshmallow gets roasted".

He started to pull out of her, slowing down when he saw her wince. He made progress a half an inch at a time, sawing in and out of her, her pussy lips tugging at his engorged cock. He persisted until he was able to pull out almost his entire length and push in again.

Ashley lay on the thin mattress, watching beads of sweat form on Jamie's forehead. Each stroke added intensity to her already heightened senses. She felt herself stretch to accommodate him, felt full and whole when he was fully inside her then empty and vacant as he pulled away. Soon she needed to move, needed to meet his stroke, needed to slam her weeping pussy to his steel. Her hands clawed the the top of the cushion she lay on, allowing her to raise her hips to meet his.

"Ashley, honey, yes!"

Tight. So tight. Fluid began to slicken Jamie's cock as he dipped into her sweet center. Ashley's moans filled the room. They moved a little faster and Jamie dropped to his elbows.

"Jamie- I--I think I need to pee-"

"No honey, not pee. You need to cum," he said gently, slipping his arms so he could cradle her head and pepper her with soft kisses. "It's ok. Just let go. I love you so much Ashley. I love you."

As they kissed Jamie mimicked their rhythm with his tongue. Her legs wrapped around him, pushing him even deeper with each stroke. Her arms wound around his neck, holding him close. He slid easily in and out of her now, her pussy slick with juices. He could tell she was close.

Jamie leaned into Ashley's ear, gently rolling her right nipple. He felt her stiffen. "Please can you hold me, J?" she murmured between moans.

He nodded, "Cum for me, love."

Shudders overtook the moaning girl and Jamie fought to keep her in place. He pistoned in and out of her, feeling his own release exploding into her womb as her pussy pulsed and squeezed. They drowned their screams in kisses, muffling their cries in each other's mouths. It seemed that time stopped during their endless climax.

He collapsed beside her, covered in sweat. Ashley lay with her eyes closed, a hint of a rosy glow still on her cheeks. She curled into herself, shielding her sex.

"Ash? Ashley?" James ran his fingers up and down her arms, planting a gentle kisses from her neck up to just behind her earlobe. She gave a soft sigh and finally opened her eyes. They were bright and sparkled like the evening sky full of stars. "Are you okay?"

She nodded slightly, "Uh-huh."

"How are you feeling?"

How WAS she feeling? She didn't know. She felt like she just rode a horse while using an ill fitting saddle. She felt bruised and raw. She felt satisfied, undone, relaxed. She felt powerfully triumphant, tired and spent. She felt-

"Hungry," Ashley finally declared, shifting her position so she was facing him, arms crossed to cover her breasts and pussy. "Actually, more like starving!"

James laughed and kissed her again. Her soft lips yielded and he found himself filling with joy and need. "I'll order us a pizza."

She stroked his thigh as he climbed out of bed. "I know just the thing we can do while waiting for delivery," she said with a sly smile.

"Are we finally going to watch meteors?"

"Maybe. Or we can toast more marshmallows."

12