Mexican Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She egged me on, "Mark fuck him. Fuck his Mexican bubble but. My god. You really are fucking this guy. I can't believe it."

I fucked Juan harder with deep strokes. I told Jane and Juan that I was coming.

Jane said, "Come on me baby. Please shoot your big hot load on me."

I pulled out of Juan's ass. I shot cum all over Jane's pussy and tits. Together, Juan and I licked cum off of Jane's tits. I licked her pussy until Jane came for the third time that afternoon. We lay there for a time until Juan had to leave. He kissed us both. Jane made him promise not to tell anyone in his family. She was so satisfied she asked if I would let her nap for a while. I walked Juan to the door naked. Before he left Juan sucked my cock in the living room. I came a smaller load in his hot mouth. He swallowed it all. Juan thanked me for that afternoon. I told I should be the one thanking him. We kissed. The taste of my cum was on his lips. He left. I went upstairs and join my sleeping wife in the guest bedroom. She was sound asleep. I crawled into bed next to her and fell into a satisfied sleep.

12