Mexico Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine?" Jill shot back at me.

"How about we take turns undressing each other until we're naked?"

Jill smiled and said, "You're on "

Jill reached over and unbuttoned my Hawaiin print shirt. As she pulled it off she gave me that big smile again. Already my dick was getting hard and I hadn't removed anything from her yet.

Next I unbuttoned the red flowery blouse she had on. It was loose fitting and didn't accentuate the shape of her tits at all. However as I undid the last button and removed her blouse, these enormous tits were incased inside a large black bra. She had plenty of cleavage showing and my eyes were stuck to that.

"40 DD" she said as if reading my mind.

"Damn" was all I could say. This caused a laugh out of her. "I hope you don't laugh like that when I pull my pants down", I joked with her.

"Not a chance. I'm going to enjoy all of it1

She unbuttoned the tops of my shorts and pulled down my zipper. Her hand brushed up against my boxers and felt my very hard dick. I didn't think it could get harder...but it did.

I was like a kid in a candy store. I knew what I wanted and I reached behind her to unclasp her bra. I pulled the straps over her shoulder and the bra down to the floor. In front of me were two giant tits with dark areolas and rock hard light colored nipples. They looked about what a guy should expect from a woman that was 50 and had 3 kids. They hung down some but that just looked so sexy to me. Instinctively I grabbed them in my hand and began sucking on her nipples. I learned real quick that she has some very sensitive nipples and that just me sucking on them got her aroused. She began moaning lightly, then much louder as I alternated between her left breast and right breast.

While I was working her nipples she reach down and freed my cock from the boxers. She began massaging my cock. Goodness, she really has soft hands. A real soft touch and my dick reacted accordingly.

Finally she politely asks me to remove the rest of her clothes. This really is different. She's asking me? Of course I want her naked. Quite quickly I removed her short pants and pulled down her panties forcefully. My God, and I thought Dina had a thick patch of hair? Jill had a very full and thick matt of black pussy hair that reached up almost to her tummy and all the way to the crease between her thighs and pussy. However, just like Lisa and Dina, she had a nice clean spot at the opening of her pussy. Again, making it easy for guys to go down on her. However, I was still staring at her pussy. My eyes must have been the size of silver dollars.

"You like?" she asked. "Hell yeah," I responded. "You're right, if I had seen this earlier this morning we would have missed breakfast "

Jill standing in front of me naked really was quite a sight. She was now very comfortable with me and seemed to thoroughly enjoy the fact that I was checking her out. She was actually quite fit. Just a little hint of a mommy tummy but her size was all bone structure and some muscle. She was 5'8 and about 180 pounds but it was all sexy.

"Bob, for our first time I just want you to get me in the missionary position and make love to me. I want you inside me right now. I promise you we'll have time in the future to do more but right now I just want your hard dick in me, ok?"

Of course. She got on her back and lifted up her knees while spreading her legs. Her pussy looked so inviting and I wanted to go down on her so badly but I wanted to make her happy so I place my body on her and slid my very hard and thick 6 inches inside her.

Wow This gal had an incredible ability to tighten up on a dick once inside her. We had a hot rythym going where when I pulled back she would loosen and when I put it back all the way in she would clamp down on it. This didn't last long because I was about ready to come. Jill had already come at least 5 times when I was sucking on her nipples and at least once in the short time I had been inside her. I told her I would be coming soon and how did she want me to come? Inside her, on her pussy hair, belly, tits?

"Today, come inside be baby. Next time come on my tits but today I want all your cum inside my pussy "

With that command I released massive squirt after massive squirt inside her tight hole. Between the two of us moaning loud I wonder if anyone outside heard us. That thought caused me to laugh out loud and Jill had to know what I was thinking.

"Well babe, with the noise we're making I was wondering who else hears us?" That brought about the biggest laugh I'd heard from her. Her laughs are loud as well . "Well, if they did hear us I sure as hell ain't gonna apologize for it. If they had as much fun as I did they'd be loud also."

I also noticed how quickly we had begun to use pet names for each other. Sweetie, honey, babe and baby. It seemed so natural for us.

This had been quite a trip and it was only the second day. Already I had enjoyed my sweet sister in law in a most intimate way and now I had enjoyed Jill. On top of that, I still had a very special wife that I couldn't wait to get in bed with again.

Dinner was scheduled at six. I needed to go back to our room and change clothes for dinner. Tonight was the formal night with suits and ties required for the men and evening dresses for the ladies. We still hadn't heard from the others and it was almost 5pm. I decided to stay with Jill until she was done then go take her to our room and get ready myself. Jill was now in a more playful mood. She took a quick shower and asked me to scrub her back. I also took the liberty of soaping down her tits and rinsing them off. I was still naked so I stood at the shower and peeked inside while she showered. Her body still amazed me. I always loved Lisa's petite little body and it's given me so much pleasure but Jill's really had my attention. Jill reached over and kissed me when she caught me staring at her."Bob, I can't wait until the next time. I hope it's again on this trip"

I watched as she put on her bra, panties, stockings, then her dress. It was a tight fitting dark blue dress. It had a plunging neck line that went down to her bra. When she bent over, a guy could get a nice look at her cleavage. I loved this dress

We held hands as we went back down to the 5th deck. I wasn't sure what I would see when we walked in but I wasn't too surprised. There were Lisa and Roger naked on the bed with Lisa riding Roger's dick.

"Surprise" I said loudly. Lisa turned around but didn't stop what she was doing. I reminder her of dinner. They had totally lost track of time. They sped up their action and Roger had come in no time. They spend a few post-coital minutes together as I undressed and rinsed off in the shower. As I walked out of the bathroom naked, Lisa saw me and put her arms around me. She kissed me and told me again how much she loved me. This was quite reassuring. I looked at Roger and asked him how the afternoon went. Roger was boasting to me about how special my wife was and how lucky I was to have her. I returned the compliment to him about Dina. I also thanked him for getting us involved with Jim and Jill and bragged about how well Jill and myself got along. With that, I planted a long, very passionate kiss on Jill's lips. When Lisa saw that she went over to hug Jill and thanked her for being so good to her husband.

Lisa took a quick shower while Roger got dressed and called Dina and Jim. They were still in Dina's room and in his words had been "screwing like rabbits" all afternoon.

We all ended up at our dinner on time. The four of us were at the same dining table. Jim and Jill were at a separate one on the other side of the floor. We had two empty spots at our table and we talked the waiters in letting them join us. Again, nice conversation, no sex, just the trip as a whole and life as a whole. I would make eyes and Jill and Dina at times and they returned the looks. There was a little subtle flirting going on among all of us but our behavior in the main dining area was nothing unusual.

After dinner Roger pulled me aside. He wanted to make sure I was ok with the time he was spending with Lisa. He didn't want to cause any problems but they had hit it off so well as lovers and even better friends now that wanted to take advantage of the time. Plus he knew I wanted to get to know Jill better and Jim couldn't wait to screw Dina again.

Roger explained some of the dynamics of swinging. With six of us involved it required more understanding and patience. He said with this many of us involved that I may not get much of a chance to get to bed with Lisa until we get home. However, he assured me that Lisa was always talking about me and how much she loved me. He also mentioned a word called "polyamory". I had no idea what it meant but I decided that when the opportunity came up I was going to the ship's library and look it up

I most certainly had some emotions that I had never dealt with before. I found myself loving two other women other than my wife. I still loved my wife a lot more but these other women had added something extra to my life. And it wasn't just the sex, either.

Next: Jim still has designs on Lisa. Wednesday port of call: Catalina Island

12