Miami Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart danced wildly in my chest and as I started to breathe again, I reached down between my legs and felt how soaking wet I was. I rubbed my sensitive clit and had a small climax that felt more like an aftershock but still felt divine. I tried to stand but had to sit back down as my legs shook. That was unbelievable. I managed to stand after a few more minutes of resting and cleaned off the soaked vibrator and used the towel to mop up the juices between my legs. I looked at the other toys with a naughty hunger. I didn't want to use the rabbit again for a little while, but I felt particularly naughty and wanted to masturbate outside but I would wait until dark. I took rabbit vibrator and put it back into the parcel it came from and placed it with my other dildo in the closet and shut the door. I knew I would come back to it later, but not today.

I ate lunch quickly and unpacked some more of my parents stuff, surprised when I found my mother's own secret stash of sex toys. I shook my head; my own sexual appetite that I was just discovering must have come from somewhere. I put them in her closet in the nondescript shoe box that they had been in and closed her closet door. Soon enough it was night time and I turned the lights on in my lanai and ran to grab my waterproof toys, slipping into a white bikini at the same time (I had bought more yesterday) before running out onto the pool, placing my toys at the edge and diving in.

-------------------------------------

I muted the TV when I thought I heard the sound I had been waiting for all day. Sure enough, I heard a splash again and I turned the TV back up just in case Áine could hear it and quickly slipped into my trunks before slinking out of my house, keeping my lanai lights off. Áine didn't seem like the type to enjoy an audience if she knew that there was one. I crept to the peep-hole that she used, careful at first to make sure that she was indeed in the pool. She was and the lights were on, bathing the water in calming colors. I looked twice when I saw the sex toys on the pool deck. I chuckled while she was underwater and made myself comfortable. This was going to be good.

I didn't have any qualms about spying on the Irish girl; after all, she had been watching me masturbate since she had been here. Áine surfaced at the far end of the pool and pulled herself out. I stifled a groan when I saw that her white bikini was nearly see-through. Áine grabbed a float from the side of the lanai and pushed it into the water. She followed it in, climbing onto it offering me a beautiful view of her ass. My breath came out in a quiet hiss as I reached down my shorts and readjusted myself. God, I was hard.

Áine paddled over to the side and biting her bottom lip like she did so often, she reached over and grabbed one of the toys from the deck that looked like an egg. She looked at it in wonder and I realized that she had never used it before. She was probably a virgin! My cock jumped at the thought; God, she would be so fucking tight. Wiggling out of the bottom of her bikini, she stuffed them behind her back on the float and started pressing buttons on the egg. I saw her jump and then giggle before spreading her legs. I stroked my cock at the sight of her shaved pussy and placed a steadying hand on the fence as I shuddered. She dipped the egg into the water and then spreading her legs farther, she pushed it inside her. My hand clenched around my dick as I imagined that I was pushing into her tight virgin snatch. I started sweating at the thought and Áine took the attached remote and started pushing the buttons again. Her hips bucked as it turned on inside her.

She gasped and started moaning, her body shaking on the float. I pumped more vigorously at my steel-hard dick. Áine's breath was short and forced and I knew that she was close to climax as her back arched and I could see her abdominal muscles spasm. She cried out as she came and I swallowed my own cry as pre-cum started dripping from the slit on my cock. Oh God, that girl had no idea that she was so hot.

Áine sat back on the float and giggled after a few second and grabbed the second toy, pulling the egg from her dripping cunt. I bit down on my tongue and slowed my hand movements as I waited for her to start masturbating with the vibrator in her hand. She turned it on and gasped as she watched it wiggle back and forth. She quickly turned it off and slid it inside her, moaning in pleasure. She turned it on and started panting, pumping it in and out of her virgin pussy, her hips bucking as her legs dangled on either side of the float to keep balance. Her moans grew louder and I furiously pumped my cock, wanting to climax with her. She bit back on a scream, the sound coming from her sounding strangled, arching her hips and thrusting against her own hand, her eyes closed and face screwed up in pleasure. I blew my load quickly after, biting down on my tongue again to keep from yelling. I shuddered as my cock softened only slightly; I was still hard. Unfortunately, two seemed to be enough for my Irish beauty and she slipped into the pool like she had fallen off of the float. I nearly jumped up and went over but I saw her moving around, swimming lazily underwater. She came up, pulling on her bottoms and holding her toys, padding unsteadily into her house, her eyes a little glazed over.

I stood up and quietly walked back to my own house, turning off the TV and going into the bathroom, masturbating to get rid of my major hard on.

12