All Comments on 'Miami Heat Ch. 07'

by GaelicLover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
i want those bastards killed!!!

hahahaha... i never thought i will say those words...but yeah!!!

please let those inhuman rapists die a gruesome death. That way Aine will be vindicated. pleaseeeee..... :)

even if they do not die in the hands of Sean and Aine, i want them dead and justice served!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Why didn't you finish !! What happened to the boys ?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree with the previous comment. Please continue this story with her regaining her power and justice being served on those that did this to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please....

This is a fantastic story. The characters are three dimensional and draw you into the story. Please continue it. It's begging to be finished with Aíne getting justice.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Keep it going

This has been a phenomenal story so far. I like Anthony's character and what he does for Aine. I think that it is fairly unrealistic to be this rehabilitated after one self defense session, but its fiction. The all the trauma she endured, the healing process will not be this quick. But who wants to write a sex story about the nightmare of being haunted by rape and torture (the bad kind)? I think that the most entertaining way for this to unfold is to utilize the vengeance as a form of therapy for Aine. The training sessions with Anthony will help. Keep it going. I love how you have portrayed Sean. I will check back for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous