Miami Heat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean groaned as I slipped my hand under his waistline and under his boxers to grab hold of his growing cock. Sean pushed his jeans off and kicked them aside and retrieved my hand from his boxers and pushed me back gently as he arched his back, taking his shirt off, exposing his golden skin and hard muscles. He was only in a pair of black boxers now and I slipped the tank top over my head and started to ease my sweats down my hips but Sean's hands took over for me as he sat up over me. I ran sure hands down his chest and raked my nails down his abdomen. Sean's breath came out in a violent hiss. He reached behind my back and unhooked my bra, letting my breasts spill free. Sean's tongue eagerly lapped at them and I moaned, my breath fleeing my lungs as Sean's expert fingers brushed aside my panties and fingered my clit. I dug my fingers into his shoulders and moaned again. I blindly tried to push Sean's boxers off of his hips but his hips were out of my grasp. Sean swirled his tongue over my nipple and eased a finger into my pussy. My muscles clenched around him and for a moment I feared I was going to have an episode and nix this entire thing but I could almost hear Anthony's voice yelling at me and I jumped a little. Sean froze.

"Och, hell, don't stop Sean...!" I gasped and ground my hips against his hand. Sean growled and removed his wet fingers only to peel my panties down my legs and throw them somewhere. I vaguely thought I heard them hit water but I didn't care. Sean moved up my body and I growled, grabbing the waistline of his boxers and shoving them down his hips. With a chuckle, Sean kicked them off and kissed me. He pulled away and I moaned lifting my hips, blocking out the pain in my shoulder, as I yearned to feel Sean's massive cock inside me.

"Inside...I need to inside me!" I gasped and wrapped a hand around his cock, running it up and down my pussy lips. Sean groaned and I felt his muscles tremble under my hands. Sean brushed my hand away and replaced it with his, lowering down on top of me but before he entered, he rolled onto his back and pulled me with him so I was lying on top of him. I frowned. What in the world...?

"It's all you, baby." Sean grinned as I straddled his waist. I felt his rock hard cock pressed up between my butt cheeks and I blushed. He wanted me to ride him. I had never done that before. Sean's hands rested lightly on my waist as I pushed myself up to kneel and position the head of his cock at my opening. I slowly sank down and gasped, closing my eyes and biting my bottom lip. I had almost forgotten what Sean felt like; how big he was. But feeling him pressing into me now, it was beyond divine. I opened my eyes, eyelids half-mast with lust, and saw Sean watching my face carefully. I let myself fall the rest of the way onto him and I gasped, my hand pressed against his abdomen.

"Áine, are you okay?" He asked gently. I nodded weakly and moaned as I rotated my hips with him buried deep inside me. Sean pushed up against me and I felt him moving around inside me, pressing against all the right spots and as I knelt there, Sean lowered his hips, pulling a little out of me before pushing back inside. In and out we moved, the motion almost cathartic to me, before Sean rolled us over again and then picked me up, still buried deep inside me. He jumped into the pool, arms wrapped around me and we came up gasping at the cold shock of the water. Sean started fucking me in the water which was a divine sensation, the cold water filling in around his cock as he pulled out and rushing back out as he slammed into me. I cried out, my forehead against his chest as his hips pounded into me. We both needed this. We had been so carefully around each other for an entire month and finally...finally! We were together again, passionate and careless and rough. It was why I loved Sean. I didn't need to tell him how I was feeling, I didn't need to tell him what to do, he always knew. Several minutes went by and I felt my body wind up quickly. It had been too long since we had last made love and both Sean and I were breathing heavy, ready to explode.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" I cried out as I neared my climax, meeting Sean's powerful thrusts with my own and feeling how Sean swelled inside me.

"Hang on baby..." Sean gasped as I cried out in one long, open-mouthed moan, punctuated with each thrust of his hips.

I bit into his shoulder as I came to stifle my scream and Sean kept pounding into me, keeping my orgasm flowing. I had to think to breathe and when I did, it came in desperate gasps until Sean came hard and fast into me. The hot, sticky jets of cum filled me and I cried out in one final orgasmic wave, slumping against Sean bonelessly. Our hearts raced against each other and as Sean pulled out, I noticed that his cock was still hard. His stamina was incredible. I gripped his cock and started pumping, alternating speeds and pressure until Sean groaned loudly and pushed me roughly against the wall of the pool and slammed into me again. I cried out and let my neck go limp as Sean furiously pumped into me. His arms were wrapped around me and as I bit my lower lip and moaned loudly, Sean nipped at the skin of my neck.

We spent the next few hours like this, fucking and making love. The fourth time was the last and by far the best. It lasted the longest, Sean having cum three times before and only needed the briefest of foreplay to become aroused again. We were in the hot spa and I was kneeling on one of the seats, my upper body out of the water and leaning over the edge. Sean was behind me, filling me with that monster cock of his and if I had thought that cold pool water had been divine, the hot water of the spa was out of this world. I lost count of how many orgasms I had as Sean slammed into me, rotating his hips inside me, driving me mad with his body. We came again at the same time, and as my body wound down, I nearly slipped under the water, having no strength or control in my limbs. My heart thumped against my ribs and Sean pulled me into his lap. It was dark outside now and the night was cool so the hot spa felt good against my relaxed muscles. I had my head in the curve of Sean's neck and one arm pressed between out bodies, the other resting against his chest. I closed my eyes as Sean kissed my forehead and his hands lightly traced circles on my side and back. Sean started humming a little tune and I smiled against the skin of his neck, inhaling his rich and heady scent. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

12