Mica: Rebound Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just his cock goes through the hole?"

"Depends on the size of the hole and the guys cock. Some holes are big enough to get your cock and balls through but most are just cock size.

"Wow. Just one hole in the wall?"

"Again it depends. Some of the booths may have a hole in the wall on each side."

"And you can lock the door?"

I nodded in reply.

"Then that's the way we'll do it. I don't want all kind of strange men pawing me. I'll suck their cock because I get something out of it but I don't want to be grabbed like that. They get something too, they get their cock sucked."

Nodding I went on "I just mention this so you'll know about it. The booths are just large enough that if you want to we could bring a third person in there for you."

"Why?"

"To suck or fuck if you want."

Mica thought for a long minute then said "I don't think so. Just you and me in the booth and they can stick their cocks through one of them holes."

"Ok then."

"I'll be safe there won't I?"

"I've never seen anyone get hurt or really attacked, it just gets somewhat hectic. Look these guys are there to get their cock sucked or suck cock, they don't want any trouble. So yeah, you'll be safe."

Mica smiled, nodded and then asked "how about Friday or Saturday night then? Is that ok with you, you can get away from your wife then?

"Yep."

She smiled and then came over and kissed me. Then she said "I'm really looking forward to this."

"Good but there's one other thing you should know."

"What's that?"

"Almost any kind of cock will come through the hole; white, black, Latino, Asian, whatever. Big, small, thin, thick, cut or uncut. You ready for that?"

"What do you mean cut or uncut?"

"Circumcised or uncircumcised."

Mica thought a few seconds and then said "I don't think it'll matter. I just want to see how many cocks I can suck before I want to stop." Then she kissed and hugged me.

As we hugged an old adage popped into my mind "be careful what you wish for...you may get it."

The way it worked out it was Friday night we went. We arrived about ten-thirty and went right to the back of the theater where they had the booths.

Before we left her apartment I took a big thick bath towel and stuffed it into an old insulated shoulder bag I had. It was shot now, the insulation torn here and there but it was just big enough to hold a six pack, or a rolled up bath towel.

"What's that for?" Mica asked.

"You'll see" I said as we left her place.

Passing through the theater I noticed there was at least one other couple there. She was a middle aged brunette and she had her top pulled down under her tits and a black guy was kneeling in front of her sucking on one of them as her hands pumped in the laps of the two men sitting on either side of her. Standing in front of her on either side of the kneeling black man were two other men, one black, one white and they were stroking their cocks watching her. In addition several of the people seated in the rows in front and behind her were craning their necks to watch as well.

When we went into the booth and I slipped the bolt over locking the door then hung the insulated bag by its strap over the knob.

Mica asked "did you see that woman?"

"Hmm. Did you see the guys around her?"

"Yeah I see what you mean about attracting a crowd."

"So would you prefer to go back out there?"

"No, no, no, this is good. This is fine right here" she said holding up her hand.

Mica looked left then right and pointed as she said "look it's got a hole there and one in that wall too."

"Uh huh."

Mica was wearing a pair of shorts, not tight shorts, big loose fitting ones, and a pull over shirt. As I sat Mica undone her shorts and pushed them down over her hips and stepped out of them, then stood and pulled her shirt over her head. Each of these in turn she neatly folded and placed on the bench beside me.

I was surprised she'd taken her clothes off and asked her about it.

She shrugged and said "I want to be able to touch myself while I suck. I also want you to be able to touch me too." With that she unhooked her bra and released her breasts and then pushed her panties down. She kept her tennis shoes on.

After she'd folded and dropped her underwear on top of her other clothes I picked them all up and folded the stack in half and put them between my hip and the wall out of the way.

Mica sat next to me and stretched out her legs and while watching the porno on the tv she put her hand between her legs.

As she'd undressed I'd noticed someone peeping at her through the glory hole on her side but didn't say anything to Mica about it until she'd sat down and after she'd explained why she'd stripped.

Then after a minute or so of letting her watch the porno and idly play with herself I whispered into her ear "don't turn your head, but look at the hole on your side, someone's watching you.

Well Mica wasn't the smoothest of operators and she did exactly what I'd told her not to do.

The man said through the hole "let me see your pussy."

Mica looked at me and I nodded so she stood and faced the wall, spread her legs, squatted a bit and held her lips open with her hands.

The voice through the hole said "no, turn around and bend over."

Mica followed the man's instructions and rested her right arm across my knees as she bent over at the waist.

We could hear the man's breathing change as he looked at Mica from behind, he was obviously jerking off.

I leaned down close to her ear and said "turn around and tell him you want his cock, to put it through the hole. Else he's going to jerk off looking at you from behind."

She turned around and squatted and said "put it through for me. Let me suck it."

Seconds later a six inch cut cock came through the hole. Mica placed her hand against the wall around the hole and held the base of the mans cock in the web of her thumb and forefinger. She looked at it end on for a second, from the side another second then she quickly put it in her mouth. She moved her head up and down the length of the cock really getting into it.

I lay over on the bench leaning on my elbow and watched as she sucked.

Her mouth slid up and down smoothly, her lips pulled out when she moved her head back, her eyes closed. It didn't take her long to finish off this guy and he shot his load into her mouth in less then two minutes.

After she let the cock go it slid back through the wall and she sat back on the bench when I'd moved out of her way.

"How was it?"

She smiled at me and said excitedly "I loved it. I feel so nasty and dirty doing this, here feel me, feel how wet I am."

She spread her legs and I placed my hand on her pussy and she was indeed very wet. I allowed my finger to slip through her lips and over her clit and even it was erect already.

I took my finger from between her legs and put it in my mouth and said "hmmm."

We heard the door to the booth on Mica's side open and close and then saw an eye peeping through. Moments later another cock came through the hole. This one was about the same size as the first, also cut, but the head was huge. It was broad and had a very pronounced ridge at the base of the head.

Mica slipped off the bench and again squatted and took hold of the cock. She stroked it two or three times before slipping it into her mouth.

Again I leaned over to watch as she sucked.

Her head bobbed back and forth and her lips moved from just behind the head and went down the shaft almost to the opening in the wall. One time when she reached the ridge with her lips she slid them over the broad head and then took her mouth off the cock. She pushed it up to look at it as it stood upright and passed the tips of her middle and forefinger over the face of the head. Then she pulled it back down and swallowed it again.

She sucked for maybe two more minutes when the man pulled his cock back through the wall. I could see the surprise on Mica's face and she looked through the hole.

The man had bent over and asked "can I fuck you?"

She shook her head and the man pleaded "please, I'd love to fuck you."

Mica said back through the hole "I'll suck you off but you can't fuck me, sorry."

I almost laughed. Sorry she said. Here she was telling the guy she'd suck him off but she was sorry that's all she'd do.

A moment later he pushed his cock back through the hole and Mica went back to her business as if nothing had happened. She sucked another minute and a half or so when this guy came in her mouth too.

As soon as the man had pulled out a cock came through the glory hole in the wall on my side.

"Mica" I said pointing.

She pivoted around and duck walked over then went to town on this cock, sucking it as well as she did the previous ones. So far she showed no signs of getting tired of sucking. This cock was obviously an older mans because there was nothing but gray pubic hair sticking through the hole with his cock. It took Mica another five minutes but she sucked this one off and swallowed his load as well.

Afterwards she sat back up on the bench, rubbed her thighs and said "I think my legs will give out before my mouth does."

"Now you'll see why I took a thick towel with us." Taking the towel from the bag I lay it across my lap and waited to see which of the two holes the next cock would come through.

Again we heard the door of the booth on Mica's side open and close and shortly after a cock came through the wall. Mica took hold of the cock; probably scared it'd disappear if she didn't as I lay the towel against the wall and folded over a three inch wide piece, and then folded it over twice more. This gave her a three inch wide cushion to kneel on. It wasn't the best but it was better then kneeling on the bare floor or squatting. Besides it was a very thick towel so it really did provide some cushion.

She got the idea right off and then knelt down on it and moved the towel around with her knees to position it the right distance from the wall.

As she began to lick the cock before taking it into her mouth I stood up and undid my pants and pushed them and my underwear down to mid thigh. I sat, watched and stroked my cock as she sucked this guy off as well.

It usually didn't take long for a new cock to appear at one hole or the other and I continued to stroke as she moved back and forth from hole to hole. The booth smelled of her pussy, she was giving off so much pheromone.

As Mica sucked the cocks that came through the wall on either side she kept her left hand between her legs playing with her pussy. She ended up sucking an amazing fifteen cocks that night; six black and nine white. Several of the men asked if they could fuck her and she turned them all down. She did let three or four feel her tits but let no one, but her and I touch her pussy.

After she'd sucked the last guy off she turned to me and said "fuck me, fuck me right now."

After putting on a condom I helped her to her feet and then she bent over and put her hands on the bench. I moved behind her and pushed into her. I held her hips as I fucked in and out and felt her pussy contract as she had a couple of quick small orgasms.

After about three minutes she stood and pulled off me, turned and sat on the bench. Sitting her ass right on the edge she pulled her legs up, her knees nearly at her eye level and reached out and pulled me to her by my cock. I sank back inside her and began to rock my hips in and out as she held her legs up with her hands.

As I fucked her someone in the booth on my left said "fuck her man fuck the little cunt whore, fuck her. Go on give it to her, fuck that nasty gash."

As I slammed into her she wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me to her. The man's talking only excited Mica even more. The more names he called her the more animated she became.

After another minute or so she joined in with the verbal abuse saying 'that's right fuck my whore cunt, fuck me good. Make me your whore, fuck me, use my slut cunt for your pleasure. Fuck it, fuck it."

And as she and the man in the booth next to us kept up their verbal assault I could see in her eyes as her orgasm approached, could see how her breathing changed and I felt as she came, her pussy clamping down on my cock.

I slowed my pace just a bit as she came but as soon as she peaked I began to slam into her again and she came a second time. As she peaked from this orgasm she released her legs from around my hips but I kept fucking her and the man kept encouraging me to give it to her hard.

Mica looked up at me as I banged away at her pussy, her breathing almost a pant through barely parted teeth.

Breathing pretty hard myself I asked her "want my cum in your mouth or pussy?"

All she did was open her mouth wide, she didn't say a word.

Just seconds before I came I pulled out and ripped off the condom. Practically as soon as the condom cleared the head of my cock she grabbed me and pumped my cock with her hand maybe twice, maybe three times before cum shot from me into her waiting open mouth just beyond the head. I spurted once, twice, three times and then Mica took the head of my cock between her lips as she licked the last of my cum from my piss slit.

After I'd cum she moved over so I could sit, my pants and underwear around my ankles.

The man who'd watched us through the hole said "you mother fuckers are some fucking hot. Thanks for the show and the blow job earlier lady."

We sat for a few minutes more catching our breath before she asked for her clothes. I gave them to her then bent over and pulled up my own clothes.

Mica dressed slowly and didn't even bother to put on her bra or panties. We rolled them up in the towel and stuffed it all back into the insulated bag.

On the way out we had to go back through the theater and saw the woman who'd earlier been getting her tit sucked and jerking off the two men was still there. Now she was kneeling naked on the seat cushion, sucking the cock of a black man standing in the row behind hers while a tall thin gray haired old man pumped her from the rear. You could see a black hand passing underneath her had her left tit in its palm as she knelt and several men stood around her jerking off.

Mica and I stood and watched for maybe thirty seconds before leaving.

As I pulled out of the theater's parking lot I asked "get what you wanted out of this experience?"

She nodded and then after a ten second or so pause said tiredly "my jaw's tired, my lips are tingling, my knees hurt although the towel really did help. It wore me out but I loved it."

I don't know if she meant to say anything else because she fell asleep. When we got back to her apartment I carried her up in the elevator. It was a bit of a struggle but I was finally able to get her apartment door open while cradling her in my arms.

When I sat her on the toilet seat she wasn't even half awake. I stripped her, then ran some water and using a wash cloth washed her as she sat there, bathing her from the sink. After I dried her I picked her up again and lay her in her bed, covered her and then lay beside her awhile. When I was sure she was sound asleep I rose, kissed her forehead and left.

After that we met several more times, at her apartment, at sleazy motels, with Laura and once more at the theater doing the same thing she'd done the first time. It was a hot affair until the end and it ended amiably, for once no one got hurt.

From beginning to end our affair lasted maybe six months and breaking it off was her idea because she felt she'd found "Mr. Right". Contrary to what she'd told me at the beginning of our relationship apparently she was willing to settle down. And it looked like daddy might have been right too as she'd met this man at the country club.

She married her man another six months later and I was invited to the wedding, although I declined. However I did send her a wedding gift though, a case of assorted fine wines I'd picked out.

I ran into her and her husband at the country club about eight or nine months ago. She's still married to Mr. Right and they have two kids now, two little girls. She seemed to be very happy and I'm glad for her.

During our affair, in retrospect, it always seemed to me she was a little self destructive and may have been carrying a little extra baggage too, mentally I mean. What or why I can't or wouldn't even begin to guess at. What was or had been going on in her life prior to our affair, I wouldn't know about. And besides it's none of my business anyway, if she'd wanted me to know she'd told me.

But I thought of all the times she'd taken the time to fold our clothes when we had sex. That always seemed somehow more then an obsession. There was something else going on about that, but again I couldn't even begin to guess at what.

There was the way she talked about her father. When she spoke of him it was never with any affection. She didn't talk like she hated him or anything that drastic; she just spoke without any warmth.

When she spoke of her mother it was with deep love and affection. But I don't know if she realized it or not, but when she spoke about her mom it was almost as if she pitied her more then anything else.

Then there was her "need" to feel dirty and used like the street women she often talked about or the need to go to these sleazy hotels she liked. I don't think she wanted to actually be like them or live like them; she just wanted that temporary feeling of empathy. Again if you wanted to delve into it I'm sure there may have been a dark reason about all that too.

All the other stuff; how oral she was, how she liked cum, her bi-sexuality, her desire to suck many cocks or pussy at one time, and some other things. While there may be a psychoanalytical reason for it, personally I see that as natural sexual curiosity or desire.

Besides who am I to judge? And am I any less damaged because I can't seem to remain faithful? Perhaps not, but it's something to think about isn't it?

But now, at least from what I could tell and from what I hear she's not as wild as she'd once been. Maybe this is what she needed; to find a man and settle down. Maybe what she needed all along was a family of her own.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
Love Knows No Color A chance meeting online blossoms into a night of passion.in Interracial Love
My Friend's Father with THAT Smile 18 year old girl gets awakened by her friend's father.in Erotic Couplings
Anne's Business Trip Sexy Asian wife finally lets go and cheats on business trip.in Loving Wives
Trust Ch. 01 She is his, and he is coming for what is his.in Interracial Love
More Stories