Mica: Rebound Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
83 Followers

I pressed my mouth back against her pussy, the flat of my tongue licking over her inner flesh and moved my head slowly from left to right and back again. I dipped my tongue inside her pink pussy hole, tongue fucking her as I rubbed my nose up and down against her flesh. I sucked one of her long lips into my mouth and worked my lips and tongue against it as I pulled my head back until it slid free.

My tongue worked back and forth over her pussy hole and upwards until my nose nudged against her clit. I continued to lick further up until the flat of my tongue passed over her clit and I heard Mica take in a breath. Reaching around with my hand I took hold of the top ball of the stud and slowly pumped it up and down moving it against her clit underneath her hood as I flicked my tongue over it on the opposite side.

Mica slid her arms further under her legs and brought her hands around them and to her breasts and played with her nipples. She held the rings sticking straight up into the air as she rubbed her nipples up and down between her thumb and finger. She'd alternate rubbing them with pinching and slightly twisting them. Then she took hold of the two balls on the rings that were still pointed up into the air and stretched her nipples upwards a bit then released them, and then repeated this over and over.

My mouth moved all over her pussy leaving no part of it unkissed or unlicked. I licked down over the taint and passed my tongue over her asshole, licking against it with the flat of my tongue or using the tip to flick against it. I ran the tip around and over her hole then moved back up to her pussy.

Taking my right arm from where it lay alongside her I ran two fingers up and down between her lips wetting them with her own juices before pushing those fingers into her pussy. As I sawed them in and out I twisted my wrist back and forth spreading my fingers to rub at opposite sides of the mouth of her sex as they went in and out.

Continuing to pump my fingers in and out of her I put my mouth back to her pussy and licked over and through her lips then up onto her clit and back again. Using my right hand to masturbate Mica I wrapped my left around her thigh again and placed two fingers on either side of her slit and pulled back exposing more of her little man.

I put my mouth directly over this most sensitive nub and ran the flat of my tongue around and over it as my fingers kept up their pumping action. Those fingers were now joined by my thumb which I pressed against the "valley floor" of her pussy and rubbed it back and forth against her from the edge of her hole on the outstroke of my fingers to where it pressed against my bottom lip wrapped around her clit. As my fingers pumped in and out, my thumb also waggled from side to side as it slid from her hole to my lip.

Mica's breathing was becoming very ragged and shallow as she breathed in and out almost in a pant as her orgasm neared.

My tongue continued its orbit around and over her partially exposed clit as my fingers pumped in and out of her, spreading apart, expanding to rub against the rim of her opening, along with my thumb massaging her inner flesh and lips and her fingers playing with her nipples all combined to bring her to the edge...and over.

Mica humped her hips up to meet my probing fingers and assaulting tongue, her hands never stopping as they pulled and released the rings through her nipples.

I looked up and saw her face was a grimace, her breaths coming and going through clenched teeth, her eyes squeezed tightly shut as an almost mournful, painful sounding moan escaped from her. Her pussy was clenching my fingers as they sawed in and out of her and the delicious smell of her aroused pussy filled the room.

As her orgasm hit her back arched, her head rolled back, I saw her jaw drop as her mouth opened and she uttered several "oh shit's" as her orgasm rolled over her. After a long drawn out moan she collapsed, her arms falling to her sides, her left leg fell over the side of the bed and her right fell against my shoulder as the actors on the TV, where they were involved in the obligatory orgy scene continued to serenade us with their own chorus of moans and groans.

I kept my fingers inside her but held them perfectly still and felt the last couple of contractions of her inner pussy against them. When she'd collapsed I took my mouth away but held my thumb pressed into the "V" where her inner lips came together at her clit, but this too I held still. After ten or fifteen seconds I took my fingers from inside her pussy. I held them to my nose and inhaled, savoring her aroma.

I stayed as I was kneeling between her legs and looked at her sex. It was very wet, very puffy, and very red. Her juices and my saliva had run down over her taint and were covering her asshole and it too glistened in the dim light of the room.

After a bit more Mica began to stir and sat up again, looking down at me with a smile as I still knelt between her legs. She scooted back and turned to lie down patting the mattress beside her and said "come lay up here."

I stood and before I got onto the bed she noticed a long string of precum dribbling from the head of my cock.

"Wait!" she said as she rolled over to me and lay on her back, her head hanging over the side of the bed. She reached up and over the top and took my semi hard cock between her fingers, lifted it and the string of precum, then lowered it into her waiting open mouth, her lips wrapping around the head, her tongue licking into my piss slit trying to get more of this treat.

Satisfied she'd gotten all that was available she rolled back as she had been just a few moments before with her head on the pillow then patted the mattress beside her again.

When I lay down she rolled on top of me and with her feet she pushed my legs apart and laid her legs between them. My hands were behind my head and she placed her elbows on my chest near my shoulders, cupped her hands, front to back, and rested her chin on the top of her hand. She smiled down at me and said teasingly "you eat pussy pretty good for an old guy."

"Lot's of practice."

"I could tell."

She dropped her arms and then moved her mouth back to mine and again we lay and kissed each other, making out for another five or ten minutes as she spread her legs and placed them atop mine and ground her mound against my cock. The combination of her wonderfully passionate kissing and the pressure and feel of her wet pussy pressed against my cock brought me to hardness immediately.

Pulling her mouth from mine Mica turned around and got into a sixty nine with her on top. Almost as soon as she was in position and had moved back and planted her pussy on my mouth she swallowed my cock.

In one hand she played with my balls as her mouth slid ever so smoothly up and down my shaft, her lips sliding up and over the head then back down again. Mica took my six inch cock all the way down, her chin pressing against my pubes before moving up again.

As she sucked me I licked and sucked at her lips and clit, my hands up on the cheeks of her ass spreading her wide. Mica moved her hips around making her pussy a moving target for my tongue as I licked. After a few minutes of licking I put a couple of fingers inside her and fingered her as her ass moved around.

At one point she took her mouth from my cock and said "I want you to rub the outside of my asshole as you eat and finger me. But don't go inside my asshole with your finger I don't like that."

So I pulled the two fingers I had inside her pussy out and placed them over her anal opening and rubbed it in a circular motion. As I did this I put my thumb inside her pussy and pumped it in and out as I rubbed her rear hole.

Mica's mouth action increased as I rubbed and fingered her. Using the tip of my tongue I moved her clit from side to side, nudging the little steel ball around poking through her hood. All this stimulation was raising Mica's passion again and she increased her pace sucking on my cock.

She was moving her hips straight up and down mashing her clit against my mouth as my thumb pushed into her and my other fingers rubbed the outside of her asshole. I could feel her asshole clench even more tightly closed as she pressed down against my mouth and then relax as she moved her hips up.

Her mouth was moving rapidly up and down my cock sliding over the head and about the first four inches of my shaft.

I could feel Mica's breathing change as her orgasm neared and her sucking was bringing mine on as well.

She had pinched off my ball sack by wrapping her thumb and forefinger around the base of my sack squeezing my balls into a tighter more constricted area. Damn did that feel good as the constricted sack bounced with her movements.

Her pussy was clenching my thumb and I pressed it against the muscles inside her pussy, pushing it upward toward her anal passage just the other side of her inner membrane. Her asshole was clenching and relaxing as she humped my face, my tongue nudging her clit on each down stroke.

She began to moan onto my cock as her orgasm began but she didn't stop sucking my cock. As her orgasm rolled over her my cock began to spurt. The first spurt shot out just as she had her lips around the base of the head of my cock, hitting her in the back of the throat and she moaned louder as I filled her mouth with three more spurts.

She came as I filled her mouth with cum, her pussy becoming even wetter and I could actually feel the temperature of her pussy warm just a bit as her lips filled with blood and turned a bit darker as the waves of her orgasm rolled over her.

Her orgasm and mine now past we lay there still, her on top. I took my thumb from inside her and watched as a thin clear liquid oozed from her hole and coated around her hole. She still held the soft head of my cock between her lips, her head resting on my thigh for several seconds more before she released it and rolled over, turned around, crawled up and lay face down resting her head on my shoulder.

Her hand went to a lock of hair hanging down onto my forehead and she pushed it back. Then she stared at me a few seconds then moved up a bit and kissed me again. We kissed for several minutes when she rolled over onto her back and lay in the crook of my arm, her head against my shoulder again.

"Whew, that was intense" she said.

"Liked it?"

"Hmmm. I love being eaten. Next time I want you to eat me for as long as you can, until your tongue tires out."

I thought that would be a first. I love eating pussy and I love eating it as long as the woman will let me. Most women can't take as much oral stimulation as I'm willing to give and push me off. The longest a woman has allowed me to make oral love to her pussy is twenty-five minutes.

"I can do that, but be warned I can eat pussy a long time."

"Hmmmm, I look forward to that then."

As we talked she was staring at the TV again and idly playing with her pussy. On the screen a woman was kneeling between two men and moving her mouth back and forth between the two cocks. As she sucked one, her hand stroked the other keeping them both hard.

"I'd love to do that" she said almost absentmindedly.

"Suck two cocks at the same time?"

"Hmmm, more then two at the same time too. A fantasy I'd love to fulfill is to suck as many cocks as I could find one after the other. Pussy too."

"So I take it you're bi?"

"Hmmm. Shock you?" her fingers working between her legs.

Smiling I said "No. Mica, I don't believe anything you could say or do would shock me."

"Oh, been around huh?" she said teasingly.

"Something like that" I said as Candy intruded into my thoughts. Mica wanting to eat pussy after pussy; something like that would have been right up her alley.

She turned her head and looked at me and said "a penny for your thoughts."

Shaking Candy from my mind I said "you know, if you're serious I think there's something we can do about your fantasy, at least the cock sucking part."

Sitting up and turning to me sitting cross legged she asked "really, how? I'm serious about it. I love to suck cock and get the cum out of it, out of all of them. Same thing with pussy; I'd eat pussy, pussy, pussy, one after the other."

"Well that one might take a bit more to make happen but getting you cock to suck would be relatively easy."

"How?"

"It would call for you to be willing to go someplace not to far removed from a place like this. Not a motel, but just as raunchy."

"Would I be safe?"

"Don't see why not. What you're asking isn't that uncommon. And I've seen what you ask for happen at the place I have in mind."

"Promise you'll take me."

"We'll see."

We lay cuddling for another fifteen or twenty minutes, Mica watching the movie on TV with her hand between her legs. She didn't really finger herself constantly, although she did masturbate some as she watched what she considered the hotter parts. Most of the time she just had her hand flat over her sex covering it but from time to time she did squeeze and relax it.

Finally the scene on the screen played out and Mica rolled over and took my soft cock back into her mouth. She laid her head on my belly and ran her tongue around the head and I began to harden. When my erection had fully returned she began to bob her head up and down bringing back all those wonderful feelings I'd experienced earlier as her mouth, lips and tongue worked over my cock.

Another thing I was certain of with this girl was she definitely liked to suck cock.

After sucking me for about five minutes I reached over to the night side stand and picked up the condoms I'd dropped there when we came in. I tore one of the foil packets from the other and handed it to Mica.

She tore open the packet and put the condom on my cock head sitting it on top like a little beret. Expertly she squeezed the air from the condom as she rolled it down the length of my cock then got over me.

On one knee on my right side she placed her other foot on the mattress on my left and then rising up she held my cock and aimed it as she lowered herself onto my cock.

As I entered her I could feel how warm she was inside through the condom and she was still wet enough that sliding into her felt as slick as if she'd oiled my cock before putting it inside her.

She rode me for five minutes, first in a squat being on her feet then on her knees. She leaned forward and kissed me as she humped her pussy up and down on my cock then leaned back with her hands on my knees as she slid her ass back and forth.

After five minutes she got off me and pointing to the chair I'd been sitting in when we first came in and said "sit there for me."

I moved over to the chair and she came to me, leaned over and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. Then she pulled away turned around and straddling my legs reached back between hers and held my cock again as she mounted me in a reverse cowgirl.

Mica pushed herself up and down on my cock and I could feel as she worked her inner muscles, as they clenched my cock in the warm sheath of her pussy.

After three or four minutes I reached around her and pulled her back against me, a hand on each boob. As she lay against me rolling her hips I nibbled her neck and played with her tits. I squeezed her twin globes moving my fingers over them and out onto her nipples. I could feel the vibrations of her moans in her throat as I played with her nipples and she worked her pussy on my cock.

Another two or three minutes passed as we went from her original position on my lap to my playing with her tits as I nuzzled her neck then back to her riding me in a reverse cowgirl.

Suddenly Mica stood and half turned, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the chair and onto the bed where she fell across it, pulling me down on top of her. Reaching between us she took my cock and pulled me to her by it.

As she held me I slipped back inside her and then placed my hands on the back of her thighs as I began to fuck in and out of her.

Mica looked up at me with those big brown eyes and said "fuck me, fuck me hard, and make me cum."

I fucked at a good steady pace, alternating the depth and angle of my thrusts. I moved fast enough to stimulate us both but not so fast I'd cum again quickly. As I sawed my cock in and out of her I saw her eyes close and her mouth open as her orgasm began to near. I picked up my pace and in less then a minute Mica came, arching her back taking in a sharp deep breath as she did.

It seemed to me that it wasn't the "big" orgasm she was looking for so I released her legs and picked her up, my cock still inside her and moved her further onto the bed so I could lay between her legs.

I leaned down as I fucked in and out and pressed my mouth to hers and a small squeak of a moan escaped from her throat as our lips met. She thrust her tongue into my mouth as I pushed and pulled my cock in and out of her warm slick pussy.

Holding my upper body up and leaning on my left hand I maintained my fucking motions and brought my right hand to her breasts and played with them. I squeezed and kneaded the flesh of her left tit as I rode her and after another minute or so Mica wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her with them. Using her legs she set the pace that she wanted me to thrust into her. Every time I pulled out her legs pulled me back in and in another minute, minute and a half I felt my nut approaching and saw hers was too.

Holding myself up with both hands on the mattress I moved at a faster pace and slammed into her as directed by her heels on my ass. I fucked in and out, Mica allowing my cock to slide almost all the way out of her before she pulled me back in using her legs. Our orgasms hit practically simultaneously, hers a split second before mine, her pussy clasping my cock as it spit its load into the condom.

As our orgasms hit I lay atop her and she wrapped her arms around my neck holding me tightly to her, along with her legs still wrapped around my waist. My hips pumped into her those last few times until I could pump no more and softened.

Spent I lay atop her until she released me from her arms and legs and I rolled onto my back beside her. Then I rolled onto my side and lay my arm across her and held her to me.

We lay like this for a few minutes when Mica sat up as I rolled over onto my back. She pulled the cum filled condom from my soft cock, lay back again and as I watched her she poured the contents out onto her tits. Using both hands she rubbed my cum into her tits working it in as if she were rubbing in moisturizing lotion.

She turned her head to me smiling sheepishly and said "I love the feel of cum against my skin too. But it's too bad it came out of a condom I would have loved to taste it again."

I just smiled.

Making a sour face she said "I don't eat cum from a condom because it's got that nonoxynol crap in it to kill virus' and stuff and it tastes like shit."

We lay another five minutes or so then we got up and went in and showered together, washing each other. Then we dressed and left, the working girls giving her the evil eye as she walked to the SUV.

I drove her back to the restaurant to her car and before getting out she leaned over and gave me every bit as soulful and passionate a kiss as she given me at any time this evening.

Then she said "don't forget. You promised to help me fulfill a fantasy." Then with a sly grin she gave me a quick peck on the mouth turned and hopped out of my SUV.

I sat and watched as she took the few steps to her car, unlocked it and got in, started it and drove off. I followed her for a bit until our paths home parted.

Mica and I talked on the phone several times during the next two weeks but couldn't find time to meet except for one Wednesday afternoon for a short time. She asked if I could pick her up at a certain location because she wanted to talk.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
83 Followers
123456...8