Michael and Elle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he stopped I couldn't help but wrap my legs around his hips, holding him close to me for a few moments.

Looking deeply into my eyes he said very softly, "Mmmmm Elle, I think I want to keep you." I had no idea just how serious he was so I just smiled as I ran a hand through his hair.

It was several weeks later when he first tied me to his bed. Weeks after that he introduced me to his whips and I fell hopelessly in love.

I'm lost in memories of that time in our life when Michael wakes me. The last thing I remember dreaming of was my hands tied to the bed posts with Michael straddling my head letting me lick and suck, the feeling of a riding crop skimming over my inner thighs. The anticipation gripping me while I wait for the first blow.

When his cock slides into me from behind I gasp against Jason's chest. "Good morning Elle." He murmurs as his hand slides my leg over his.

"Mmmm good morning Michael." I breathe easing out of Jason's arms.

Stroking into me slowly he whispers "So wet this morning, were you having a good dream?"

"Oh yes. It was very good." My hips rock back against him as he thrusts. His hand moves from where it settled on my hip between my legs his fingers easily finding my clit. I moan as he circles it slowly matching the pace of his hips. Jason moves under my head, I lift it from his chest trying not to disturb him as Michael's thrusts get harder.

My breath gets louder as Michael works my clit pushing me closer and closer. "Oh god yes." I groan.

Michael moans as his hand moves faster, in time with his thrusts. I wonder if he's thinking of last night. It's been a while since Michael's been involved in a threesome with me. We really should do that more often.

My back arches and I moan loudly as he pushes me over the edge. Michael strums my clit a few more times before his hand moves up my body to grip my shoulder. I feel Jason move again as Michael thrusts harder, I'm reluctant to slow his movements as he drives into me. I love when he fucks me hard.

"Mine." He growls against the back of my head.

"Yes Michael." I breathe.

He pulls me against him tightly, groaning as he spurts into me. I feel his lips on my shoulder as he stills. I turn slightly and he kisses me deeply. I smile as he draws back.

"I'll go make breakfast if you want to wake Jason." He murmurs giving me one more kiss.

"Thank you darling." I whisper smiling up at him as he gets out of bed. I hear his soft sigh as I turn back to Jason sliding my hand across his chest. Then his footsteps going down the stairs as Jason's arm tightens around me and my hand moves lower. My fingertips brush his semi hard cock lightly.

I do adore a man that wakes ready to go first thing in the morning. It reminds me of Michael, how he used to wake up, turn me onto my tummy, straddle my legs and claim me hard. I can honestly say there is no better way to wake up everyday then having that kind of reminder of who you belong to, not that I could ever forget but don't tell Michael that okay?

I grip Jason's hardening cock gently stroking slowly while I watch his face. His eyelids flutter a few times but don't open. Easing myself under the covers I make my way down his body til I can run my lips over his hardness. His cock is hot and heavy in my hand, a fascinating feeling of silk covered steel. My eyes close as I run my tongue up the length of him, a soft suck when I reach the tip and then back down.

I hear him move as my tongue moves up again, unable to resist I take him in my mouth and slide down as far as I can go. That elicits a soft moan from him. I feel his hips flex up under me as I stroke him with my hand and mouth. I stay there for a little while licking and sucking to my little hearts content, til I hear the change in Jason's breathing.

Puffing the blanket up a bit I sit up a bit and swing a leg over him to straddle his hips. Pulling the blanket back when I'm settled I can see his eyes are still closed. I smile at his sleeping face as I reach down and guide his cock. It's a little easier than usual to work him in since my pussy is slippery from Michael's cum. Once I've taken all of him I sit up farther sliding my hands over his muscular chest. He really is a gorgeous man, any woman that captures his heart will be very lucky.

My hips rock as I stroke him deep inside me. His hands move from where they're resting by his sides, sliding up my legs to settle on my hips. His thumbs brushing over my skin as I slowly draw myself up and down. When he grips them tightly and drives his hips up my back arches and my head falls back. I moan loudly when he does it again. My hands move from his chest to his hands as we move together.

"Good morning handsome." I murmur looking down at him.

"Good morning Elle." He groans as I grind my hips.

His eyes are only half open as he smiles at me. "Do you always wake up this horny?"

"Doesn't everyone?" I ask with a breathless giggle.

Reaching up he pulls me down for a soft kiss, moving his arms around me. He holds me close as he rolls us, still kissing me as he thrusts deep. I'm cocooned in passion as he drives his cock into me. I wrap my legs around his hips as he pounds me hard.

Moaning against his lips I arch against him as I cum hard. Pulling his lips from mine he looks into my eyes, groaning as he follows suit. Then gives me a few short pumps with a long toe curling kiss. He rolls away from me just as Michael comes up the stairs.

"Good morning Jason." He says quietly.

"It most certainly is. " He answers with a laugh. "You two are amazing."

I can see suspicion in Michael's eyes as he searches Jason's face for signs of mockery. Finding none he smiles. "Come on you two breakfast will be ready in a minute."

I smile and ease myself out of bed, I'm still quite sore from last night. Walking around the bed I snag my robe on my way to the washroom. "I'll be down in a minute honey." I say with a quick kiss.

When I get downstairs I can hear the guys chit chatting in the kitchen. A question from Jason stops me in my tracks. "How do you do it man?"

"Well" I hear Michael's soft reply.

"I mean it's obvious that you love her and she loves you. How do handle sharing her? Not that I'm complaining mind you."

"You've seen her." Michael answers, " Have you ever seen anything as beautiful as that look on her face when she's pleasuring a lover?"

"That's true. She's stunning." Jason says, " I just don't know if I could ever do that. Let other guys share my wife if I'm not involved."

"Oh it's not easy but I could never deny her an opportunity to be pleasured even if it's being done by someone else. And she does make sure I'm involved even if it's just afterwards."

"Has it always been like this?" Jason asks.

"No. When we first met things were much different." Michael answers.

"Oh?"

"Oh yes it was very different. Have you noticed her submissive tendencies?" Michael asks with a soft laugh.

"I have seen that a few times yes."

"Well she used to be my sub but once I saw her with a playmate things changed for me. I mean she was beautiful when we were together but seeing her with someone else was indescribable."

"So it was you that changed things?" Jason sounds perplexed.

"Yes. I don't think it was easy for her in the beginning but she seems to enjoy it now."

"It sure looks like it." Jason says and I can hear the smile in his voice. "She's an amazing woman."

"I'm pretty lucky." Michael says in reply.

"That you are my friend. That you are."

12