Michael, My Sweet Whore! Ch. 07

Story Info
Michael finally serves Laurie every which way.
4k words
4.47
28.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

In the garage they got into the limo. Michael was still in Laurie's arms and they both sat together. Diane was next to them while Sophia sat on the side seat in front of Diane. Sophia poured Laurie and Diane glasses of cold white wine. They both drank as the limo headed north. With the refreshing wine settling them down, Diane brought Laurie up to speed on Michael's experiences.

Diane began by telling Laurie that she had guessed about Michael's latent submissiveness when they had first met. She felt that with a little help and suitable encouragement he would realize his potential as the perfect partner for Laurie. From her sorority days she was familiar with how much Laurie enjoyed sex with her sisters and how she dominantly expressed her needs with them. This gave her the inspiration to dress Michael in a sexy and feminine manner. All of this could not have gone off better she exclaimed. Diane continued describing Michael's training in detail - everything from his airport experience of yesterday, the public display at the club and the intense love making of last night. Diane's clinical description made Michael blush. But, Laurie's mind swirled instead with the mental images of Michael whoring himself with her friends and others. She instantly grew wet with excitement at hearing about Michael. Laurie said she would have loved to have seen all of this and could not wait to try everything on Michael herself. When she asked Michael if he had enjoyed himself, feeling a bit shy, Michael kept his head lowered and softly told her that he loved learning all this so that he could please her.

Getting excited from the narrating, Diane pushed Sophia down to the floor and opened her thighs. Obediently realizing what Diane wanted, Sophia bent down to pleasure her. She put one of her hands beneath Diane's bottom raising her slit to her mouth to kiss and lick it. She took her time with slow languorous licks up and down the outer lips and then used her fingers to push inside her folds to press down inside. With her fingers moving in and out, her lips traveled upwards to Diane's clit. Her lips now sucked the clit hard with her tongue bathing it with sensations. Sofia kept up pushing her fingers back and forth as she paid attention to the clit. The dual sources of pleasure were too much for Diane as she clenched her legs and climaxed gushing out more moisture. Sofia moved to lap up the slit and continued licking Diane as she moaned her satisfaction. Watching Sofia pleasure Diane made Laurie very aroused. Her pussy was dripping making her panties wet. She sensuously rubbed his back and thighs but felt a bit shy and decided to wait to have him.

They arrived back at the estate. Diane took Laurie to her suite so that she could change and get ready for the evening. Sophia took Michael upstairs to do the same. Sophia helped Michael remove his makeup and his blouse. She gelled his hair and slicked it back into a sleek ponytail. She the applied a very light foundation and soft neutral lip gloss. She outlined his eyes emphasizing with a thin black pencil but did not add any other eye makeup. Michael's new top was a gauzy sleeveless black shirt. It came down to just a bit over the waist. She left his butt plug, panties, and stockings as is but made him change the Capri pants for a pair of woman's white silk belt less pants. These were made of cotton sateen and sat low on the waist flaring out at the bottom over his shoes. She gave him white crepe slip-ons to wear on his feet.

Compared to this afternoon's overtly feminine look, Michael appearance now more closely resembled a pretty boy. Still people looking at him would be quite confused about his gender. This was indeed Diane's intention in instructing Sophia to dress him this way.

They went on down to see Laurie wearing a very short flared black skirt and a black satin corset top that lifted up her breasts and displayed them well. Her short hair was also gelled and pulled back in a severe ponytail. Her eyes very heavily outlined with mascara and her lips were done up in very pale lipstick with heavy shiny gloss. Large dangly earring completed her look. Her legs were bare but she was wearing black sandals with high heels. The short skirt and her heels really showed off her great legs. She looked so different from her usual business outfits. Michael could not remember when she had dressed so attractively to go out. He felt very excited and submissive seeing her severe makeup and pulled back hairstyle. He wanted to fall to his knees right there and worship her. Before he could move or say anything Diane came in breaking up his thoughts. Diane was wearing her earlier revealing outfit and had just touched up her makeup enhancing its dramatic effects even more for the evening. Sophia, however, would not be coming with them as she was going to be getting the room ready for this evening. Michael found out later on that she was also working on getting the DVD ready for Laurie's viewing.

The place the three of them went to was an elegant seafood restaurant in downtown La Jolla. It was on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the main part of the restaurant had seating facing the sunset over the water. As they walked into the foyer, Laurie strode forward with Michael leaning against her, his hands holding her elbow. The hostess looked a little taken aback at Michael unsure if he was a boy or girl. But when she saw Diane come in behind them, she knew who the party was and walked them right in. She took them to the far end of the triangular shaped restaurant where the back wall sloped towards the front. They were being seated at a corner booth facing the ocean on one side and with the wall on the other side. It was quite private on the two sides, but people from the restaurant could still see them from the open side facing the ocean. Michael was seated inside with Laurie right next to him. Diane took her spot opposite both of them.

As if by magic, martinis arrived at their table. Diane toasted both Laurie's arrival and Michael's almost completed training. Laurie followed with her own toast for fortuitously running into Diane and for Diane's help in improving her love life. Their glasses were soon empty and they felt pleasantly high. By then, the sun had set and the restaurant lights came on with suitable dim lighting. Laurie had been heavily caressing, almost groping, Michael since they sat down and her heightened need was now accentuated by the alcohol. She finally gave into her desire, and even though they were in a public place pushed him down under the table and spread her thighs. Despite the alcohol inside him, Michael was nervous about all the diners and the waiters seeing him openly pleasure Laurie. She sensed his shyness and used her hand to pull his head into her crotch. Finally, Michael's desire to please her drove him to stop resisting and bend forward. The people eating around them, if they looked directly at them, would certainly be able to see Michael's head with its dark ponytail partially hidden by the white table cloth but right between Laurie's white legs. Laurie already short skirt in fact had moved up to expose her legs almost to her waist. She tried to use her napkin in vain to hide her thighs.

Laurie's pussy was already very wet and the black thong she was wearing was completely drenched. In a welcome surprise for Michael, she had shaved the hair around her lips leaving just the strip on top. He used his fingers to quickly move her wet thong over to one side. With her lips now open to him, Michael basked in her strong feminine aroma. The recent sessions with Diane and Susan had helped him learn to appreciate the musky smell and the wonderful taste of a woman. As he was licking Diane for the very first time, this experience was very special to him. He wanted to apply all of his learning to please her. He decided to first take his time adoring her with his mouth, lips and tongue. This was his lady and he wanted to bring her to the zenith of pleasure! He pressed his mouth against her wet lips and licked gently first around her labia. He used broad flat strokes of his tongue all over the outer lips enjoying the newly shaven smoothness. He then used his fingers to open up her vagina. His lips now bathed her inner lips softly up and down tasting her spring of sweet arousal. Laurie was enjoying his attentions and moving her thighs softly in delight. She could not believe the sheer pleasure she was feeling from the softness of his lips and tongue deep inside her. She could not imagine any reason why she had not had Michael do this to her before.

Now Michael moved his mouth down a bit so that his tongue could fuck her. He used his neck muscles and with his stiffened tongue like it a little cock moved back and forth deep inside her. She moaned at the unexpected new sensation. Her thighs grasped at his head and squeezed him indicating her approval of his actions. In a few minutes, his jaws and tongue felt numb from doing this but he continued.

As he was moving his head back and forth, he suddenly heard the waiter asking them if they were ready to order. Without stopping, he glanced down and caught a glimpse of the waiter's legs right next to them. His embarrassment at being watched eating Laurie was equally as acute as his sexual excitement at being observed. His cock swelled up and strained against its restraint. However, he did not want to stop pleasuring Laurie and without pause, his tongue now pressed upwards and licked at the roof of her cleft. He felt the rough spot with the tip of his tongue and did his best to press and lave it with attention. Laurie's hand joined her thighs in pressing his head inwards and up. His actions were creating tidal waves of pleasure inside her. She was astonished at how much this experience was firing off neurons of pleasure everywhere inside her. Her face showed a mass of emotion and her eyes were closed in enjoyment. Realizing that Laurie and Michael were not to be disturbed, Diane ordered for all of them. The waiter's poker face recited back the orders and he went off to the kitchen. The restaurant valued Diane as a regular guest and made sure she was not disturbed.

Laurie's pleasure was intense but now she badly wanted to have Michael move his attentions to her clit. With her hands she grabbed his gelled ponytail and wrenched his face up to her clit. Michael understood her needs and devoted himself to her now awakened clit. His lips enveloped the small bud sucking it like a nipple and his tongue licked all around. He proceeded with regular strokes at a steady pace and immediately had excellent dividends. Laurie's moaning increased and her thighs squeezed him even harder. She used her grip on his ponytail to jam his face into her crotch and also move it furiously up and down on her clit. Michael desperately tried to continue his attentions on her sensitive spot while his face was being used vigorously. Luckily Laurie was close and in just a few more strokes she tensed, clenched her thighs as if to crack his head and shuddered. Her climax let loose a wave of her fluids running into his mouth and through his open lips into his throat and chest. After she came, she immediately pulled his head off her now sensitive clit. He looked up and saw her eyes opening and her face bathed in a wave of pleasure. She had supremely enjoyed his oral service and his heart swelled with joy at her rapture.

Michael moved himself up to his seat and used the napkin to wipe her fluids off his face, neck and shirt. The shirt was wet, but with the black color and the dim lighting you could not see the stain. Since he had on only very light makeup, not much damage was done. He realized now why Sophia had dressed and made him up this way. By this time, their dinner arrived and both Laurie and Michael wolfed down their oyster appetizers and their grilled snapper main courses down in minutes. They were very hungry. Diane ate some of her rare tuna and then asked for the check. It was time to go back to the estate.

When they arrived back, Sophia came down to whisk Michael away for getting him ready for tonight. Diane took Laurie to her rooms to get her ready.

Sophia took Michael upstairs to the by now familiar bathroom. First she made him use the rest facilities to make sure he evicted all of the food and drink. She then asked him to undress completely and filled him up inside with the enema. As she had already prepared him well in the morning, this was just to rinse him out. A quick but through shower completed his process. She quickly went through all of his body and face with a razor to make sure that he was perfectly smooth all over. Generous amount of heated aromatic massage oil went over all of his body. His cock enjoyed the attentions and was desperately pushing up to her. She playfully slapped it and told him the same thing that he had heard from Diane in the morning - he was being saved for Laurie. She pushed in a butt plug also doused in the same oil and tightened a thin leather strap around his balls so that they were pulled tight away from his body. The leather tie would prevent him from coming until they allowed him to do so late at night.

His clothes were truly exotic. A short black bolero jacket with frills went on top and a very diaphanous scarf served as a skirt and tied to his waist with a slimming broad leather belt. His legs were bare with gold high heeled sandals. Sophia did his eyes up with eyelashes, thick coatings of mascara and dark grey eye shadow. His lips were outlined in pink with pale pink lipstick and shiny gloss. She left his hair in the gelled ponytail. He looked in the mirror and imagined that Laurie would find him as exciting as one of her sorority sisters. He hoped that she would use him in every way that Susan had yesterday. Sofia came back in a few minutes wearing clothes that matched his. The bolero jacket revealed her breasts from both sides and you could see that she too was not wearing any panties. She then made herself up to match his look as well. Dressed identically, the two of them proceeded down to the room at the side of the house.

When they entered the room they saw that the large plasma screen was showing a movie. It was the video of Michael and Susan shot yesterday at the club. The picture was surprisingly very clear and they could even hear the sounds emanating from the couple intermixed with the club's music. Michael was fascinated by the video as he was seeing himself have sex for the first time from a third-party perspective. He was really turned on by his love making with Susan – he could not believe how much of his fantasy he had actually turned into reality while at the club. He also saw the number of people observing him kneeling and pleasuring Susan and Susan jerking him off, which added to his arousal.

In the dimly lit room, they could make out Laurie and Diane on the sofa watching the screen. Laurie looked like the figure on the right from her pulled-back hair style. He eagerly went up to Laurie. When he got in front of her he saw that she had also changed into a new outfit. She was wearing a black garter belt with fishnet stockings and knee-length black boots. Her breasts were lifted up with a black leather shelf bra that partially exposed them. She wore a black leather collar and matching wrist bands. She had left her hair style as before but was now was made up much more dramatically; with heavily mascara clad eyes and deep crimson lip stick. She was the vision of a perfect mistress! She saw his provocative look and grabbed him in her lust. Twisting his hand behind his back, she pulled him towards her and kissed him hard on his mouth. Her tongue invaded him forcefully with her hand twisted around his gelled ponytail holding him steady. He was hers and he was beginning to understand that she wanted him to feel her ownership.

Having heard the description of Michael's training in the limo from Diane, Laurie's imagination had indeed run wild. However, what she had seen so far on the DVD was a lot wilder than her imagination. Her excitement was now at a feverish pitch at watching how much Michael had enjoyed himself and how he had been used by Diane and Susan. She was tremendously aroused despite a slight twinge of jealousy at Michael's wanton actions.

She sat down on the sofa while pushing him down at her feet to continue watching more of last night's training. The video now moved on to the activities that happened in this room. To satisfy her need, Laurie pulled Michael towards her open crotch and he obediently began to pleasure her. Her smooth cleft was dripping with her excitement and Michael's mouth and lips busily drank in the copious fluids. Her taste was now much stronger than earlier that evening. Faintly, he could hear himself on the video being fucked by Susan with a strap-on. This audio stimulation added to his arousal. His lust enveloped him and he began to lick furiously all over Laurie's pussy and even below it, in the space between her pussy and anus. He put his hand under her and lifted her hips up while sucking her with his mouth. He pushed the fingers of his other hand into her vagina, fucking her while licking her pussy lips. She was enjoying his attentions while she was being stimulated by the screening of yesterday's wild orgy. The images of Susan sitting on Michael's face and Diane taking his behind, made her squirm with need and she grabbed Michael's head pressing it hard on her clit. But even after she had shuddered to a climax, she still felt unsatisfied and wanted him more. Unsure, she rose from the sofa and Diane immediately came to her. She understood Laurie's need and helped her put on a large black strap-on. It was double-sided and the smaller end went inside Laurie while a little section was designed to provide delicious friction to her clit when she moved. Diane rubbed lube all over the dildo making sure it was ready for Michael.

Wanting her to use him, Michael was already in position for what she wanted to do. On his hands and knees in front of her, his ass was raised facing Laurie and his head on the floor. She grabbed his diaphanous skirt and threw it up over his back exposing his bare bottom. Roughly pulling out the butt plug and without any preamble she rammed her strap-on straight inside. With her hand on his waist she rode him hard, back and forth.

Her sensations felt new and different. She could not believe how much in control and dominant she now felt as she exerted her will through the strap-on. The part over her clit created wonderful tingling sensations while the part inside her moved back and forth filling her up wonderfully. Psychologically, she felt powerful pushing into Michael's ass especially with him posing so submissively in front of her. Having just seen on the video how Susan took Michael and how much Michael seemed to like it, both her lust and possessiveness came out into the surface. She wanted to demonstrate to Michael that he was hers and that she owned him. Her strokes were brutally aimed at showing him that she was the boss. She was simultaneously and unashamedly slaking her lust on his slutty and wanton body. Michael too wanted this. He badly needed to be taken this way to cleanse himself mentally of any vestiges of guilt at enjoying himself yesterday with Diane and Susan. Equally he desperately wanted Susan to enjoy herself using him so that he could serve her pleasure in every which way. The relentless pressure on his prostate was unbelievable. His cock was now seeping continually and his constrained balls swelled up but could not find release. Sensing his discomfort, Laurie reached down and pulled off the leather constraint. She continued fucking Michael's body, grabbing Michael's long ponytail to jerk him brutally back to help her penetrate deeper. Her strokes now grew rougher and her thighs slapped even louder against his bottom. Finally, she was coming again and this time her orgasm rushed electrically all the way around her body as she clenched her thighs and hands digging her nails deep into Michael's skin. The last few strokes also climaxed Michael and he sprayed prodigiously all over his chest and the carpeted floor. Completely exhausted, Laurie pulled out of Michael. Equally spent, Michael collapsed on the floor. Laurie came up to the Michael's face, gave him one slobbery kiss and said, "Michael, my sweet whore, I love you! You gave me such joy; I want you like tonight, always!"

cnba
cnba
33 Followers
12