Michael, My Sweet Whore! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane and Sophia helped Laurie and Michael get up and put them to bed in the guest room. Michael's training was over; he had learned and performed beyond everyone's wildest expectations. Not only had he lived out his heart's desires but he was now also a perfect lover for Laurie, meeting her every needs. Laurie too was ecstatic that Diane had helped her realize her latent dominant needs and awakened her to enjoying Michael even more. Michael was now her own sweet whore.

EPILOGUE

In has been two months since Laurie and Michael's San Diego visit. Having just woken up, the two of them are in their apartment early one morning. It is overcast outside and the weather has taken a turn for the worse this week. Laurie is sitting on her leather stool using her computer on the office table.

As is her usual morning routine, she is checking her work and personal email while enjoying a cup of coffee and more. Suddenly she moans and moves her hips sensuously. Her dressing gown is unbelted, hanging partially open and she appears to be nude underneath. Even as she is reading her mail, just in front of the computer keyboard one can see Michael's auburn hair buried between her thighs. Her legs are intertwined around his neck and resting on his bare back while he kneels on the floor in front of her. He is very busy licking her almost as if this was his morning breakfast and helping her languidly awaken to the new day. He is clearly savoring his task while she is enjoying the delicious personal attention.

Just then Laurie opens another new mail message. This one is from Diane and she excitedly reads through it. "What a surprise!" she says to Michael. "Pack your bags honey; we are off to sunny Australia! Diane has chartered a yacht and promises us an exciting South Seas training cruise. She has even invited along your favorite instructor. I can't wait to share you with Susan and learn more exciting things from her." With his mouth pleasing her, Michael was speechless but his tongue and lips doubled their efforts and his cock rose from under his lacy coral boyshorts, voting its approval.

12