Michael Returns to College Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers

“Oh, look at my hands!” she exclaimed. “They’re so dirty! Let me go wash them!” She excused herself and went to the bathroom. Michael decided that his hands weren’t very clean either, so he went to the kitchen and washed his hands thoroughly. Then Michael got out a bottle of wine and two glasses and returned to the living room to await her to return. It seemed like a long time before she came back and Michael concluded that she was collecting her thoughts while she washed up. When she returned, she resumed her seat beside him. She had washed her face and brushed her hair and, except for the ‘bedroom’ look in her eyes, she looked as fresh as ever. She accepted the wine and drank half of the glass in one gulp.

They began making out again. When Michael moved his hand from her back to her side, it became apparent she had made up her mind about how to handle the situation. Joeve leaned back in the sofa, still kissing him, and dropped her arm to the sofa beside her, effectively removing any obstacle to her breasts. When his hand found her breast again, she gasped and clutched him with both arms, and kissed him passionately.

Michael let his hand venture down to the waistband of her sweater and move up underneath gently caressing her bare stomach until his hand covered the soft fabric of her bra. One of her hands moved to her shoulder for a few moments, then encircled is neck again. Her bra was a soft nylon type fabric held in place with an understrap and with a strap running from the top of the cup over each shoulder. The strap running over her shoulder could be adjusted to the desired tightness for comfort. Joeve had just loosened that strap, so that there was nothing holding the cup over her. The cup of the bra quickly dropped and her bare nipple was caressing my hand

Avoiding the temptation to ‘tune in’ on her thoughts, Michael sensed from her body language that this was as far as they should go tonight. They continued kissing and he continued his attention to her breast, their breathing rising and falling, until it was time for her to return to her dorm.

Reluctantly he tightened the shoulder strap returning her bra to its proper position. He could tell she was smiling at his unschooled efforts to dress her. He drove her to her dorm and after a long goodnight kiss, she went in.

CHAPTER 4 – She lays down some ground rules.

The next day, it was a holiday so there were no classes, Joeve called Michael around 11:00 in the morning. Their conversation was a little strained and tentative, but when Michael offered to make lunch for her at his apartment, she quickly accepted.

Michael felt that this might be Joeve’s ‘moment of truth’. He chose not to exercise any mental control over her, or even to ‘listen in’ on her thoughts. He knew what she had said about what she would do when ‘the right boy comes along’, but had no way of knowing whether or not she really would, and that decision had to be hers. Even though he could easily make her a willing partner, he knew it was necessary that she make the decision herself. Therefore he resolved not even to ‘tune in’ on her today.

It made him feel helpless. Michael smiled because he felt like a ‘normal person’.

Together, they made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato bisque soup (fresh out of the can) for their lunch served with a glass of milk for each. They made small talk, sitting at the table over lunch. Both were a little nervous, and conversation didn’t come easily.

After the dishes had been put in the sink, Joeve began to wash them, despite Michael’ insistence they could wait. As she was concentrating on the dishes, Michael moved behind her and slipped his arm around her waist, brushing her long hair aside so he could kiss her neck. With a dish still in her hand, she leaned her head against his and leaned into him. After a minute, she put the dish down and dried her hands, rubbing her hair against his face. She made no objection when his hand found her breast, other than to lean against him a little harder. They stayed like that for a long time. Michael’ hand found it’s way below her sweatshirt, and soon the bra strap was loose and he was holding her bare breast again.

“Michael,” Joeve whispered, almost dreamily. “I’d like a glass of wine.”

Giving her neck one more kiss, Michael removed his hand and went to the ‘wine cupboard’ for the bottle and two glasses. As he poured, Joeve moved to the living room. As Michael approached her with a glass in each hand, he observed that she was a little ‘lop-sided’. It was obvious she had not adjusted her bra again. She took the wine in one hand and took his hand in her other hand, gently holding it.

“Michael, I want you to know that I love you,’ she started. She had never said that before. “But I’m not ‘in love’ with you. I want to continue what we’ve started, but only because I want to be WITH YOU. But I have to be honest with you. I’m a virgin. And I doubt that we will ever become seriously involved with each other. But I want to be with you now - - - today. I REALLY want to have sex with you! I want to give my virginity to you. But I know that our relationship won’t go a lot further than that. If you cannot accept those guidelines, please, let’s stop before this goes any further. If you can accept these terms, then I want you to ‘teach me’ how to be a complete woman! I’m putting myself at your mercy . . . and I know you’ll have the integrity not to simply trifle with me and take advantage of me.“

Wow! thought Michael. How does a man answer a statement like that? Obviously he had to say something!

“I love you too much to ‘trifle’ with you,” Michael started, faltering, looking for the right words. “You have expressed yourself well, My feelings are very similar.

“I love you, too, Joeve. But I doubt that I’m ‘in love’ with you. I enjoy your company, and want to be with you, but I don’t think anything REALLY serious will develop between us. I certainly don’t want to ‘take advantage’ of you, but I DO want to make love with you.”

She eyes held his for a long moment, looking for any trace of insincerity. Finding none, she leaned to him to give him a gentle kiss on the lips. Then taking a sip of her wine, she led him to the bedroom door and pushed it open.

CHAPTER 5 – In the bedroom.

The shades were already pulled down with a single, scented candle burning on the dresser. The bed was made, but the covers turned down, with a towel on one pillow.

“How did you know . . . “ she demanded, turning to confront Michael.

“I didn’t,” he smiled at her. “But I hoped!”

She looked at him dubiously.

“By the way, the bedroom’s been prepared like this for the last three times you’ve been here.”

She smiled at the thought of my making preparations before each of her visits. “Michael, the eternal optimist,” She remarked. “Have I been frustrating you?”

“No. Well, maybe a little. . . “ Michael responded. “I knew you had to make up your own mind. I didn’t want to force you or pressure you, or to make up your mind for you. I was willing to wait while you made your own decision.”
Michael’s words stirred her. “Thank you, Michael,” she whispered. “Thank you for being concerned about my feelings. Thank you for respecting my right to decide. Thank you for being you!”

She took another sip of he wine, then put her glass on the end table. Michael’s glass settled beside hers.

They stood there facing each other. Michael put his arms around her and she put her palms on his chest. Their lips blended, softly. His hands moved beneath her sweatshirt, touching her bare back. Her fingers found the top button of his shirt and unbuttoned it. As she worked her way over more buttons, He found the bra clasp and released it.

She pulled his shirt out from the waistband of his trousers. He Lifted her sweatshirt over her head and off of her arms. She ran her fingers over the hair on his chest and slid the shirt off of his shoulders. He slid the bra straps down her arms. Their eyes met. She straightened and let her arms fall to her sides, the bra falling to the floor.

There was a little sadness, perhaps disappointment in her eyes. “Are they all right? They’re not very big.”

Michael looked at her bare breasts. The were NOT very big, a “B” cup at the most. They sagged very slightly, but would probably sag more as she got older. One was a little larger than the other, and the larger one hung a little lower than the smaller. Her nipples were irregular. If nipples generally look like pencil erasers, one of her nipples had a bite taken out of it.

It’s funny, he thought, how men always imagine cheerleaders having big, firm breasts and always being incredibly sexy in bed, when the fact of the matter is, a cheerleader is simply a GIRL, the same as any other. Some will be big, some small. Some sexy, some shy. Some will be absolutely confident, some will be incredibly insecure.

One of Michael’s hands found the outer edge of her breast and gently caressed it, under his watchful eye. She gave a slight shiver, and self-consciously raised her hands to conceal herself, dropping her eyes. Michael raised his hands to caress her jawbone.

“They’re big enough for me!”

“Really?”

She raised her eyes to him. Was her expression hopeful? Eager? Optimistic? How Michael wanted to ‘listen’ into her mind! Resisting the temptation was almost painful.

Michael took hold of her wrists and gently moved them to her side, leaving her breasts open to is view.

“They’re beautiful!’ The anxiety on her face softened. “And I want to kiss them. And touch them!”

Joeve felt her concern and tension leaving her. She HAD chosen the right man! He was caring, gentle, giving, loving. He made her feel more like a woman and a sexual being than she ever had before, and she loved him for it. She was aware of a dampness between her legs. She found herself becoming eager, or perhaps more eager, at the prospect of giving him her virginity.

They both watched as his hands cupped her, caressed her. She gasped as he gently captured her nipples between his fingers. When she had dated, she had permitted a couple of boys to touch her breasts. But never in her life had any man made her feel this way, caressing her so intimately, so undemandingly, so gently.

He bent to bring his lips to her nipples, and she arched her back to present herself to his mouth. She held her breath as his lips grazed her nipples, brushing them, stroking them and finally nibbling them. She moaned as he took her nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on it, raising her hands to hold his face to her breast.

She felt a sudden impatience. She wanted to grab HIM, Pull him into her, to . . . to f_ him silly, to R-P HIM.

She found his belt buckle and started fumbling with it. He, in turn found the button at the top of her jeans. Soon, two pairs of pants hit the floor, almost together. She backed away from him, taking his hand in hers as she backed to the bed and slid under the sheets, drawing him beside her. She led his hand to her stomach, then to the waistband of her panties and guided his hand underneath the waistband.

A sudden intake of breath responded to his fingers caressing the hair covering her mons veneres. She trembled as he explored further, her breathing accelerating.

Michael had heard ‘locker room talk’ about ‘eager virgins’, but had never imagined anything like this.

The way she was behaving was simply not the way he expected an American woman to act. True, this was a time of “liberation’, and women had the right to be aggressive in bed if they wished. But he was dumbfounded at her apparent enthusiasm.

Had he somehow loosed a nymphomaniac in this otherwise ‘nice’ girl? Had he made some sort of change in her that had triggered this almost wanton behavior? Reluctantly, Michael peeked into her mind. His body didn’t want to think any further than his genitals, but his mind knew that if he had somehow damaged this girl, the sooner he could ‘start repairs’ the better it would be.

Joeve’s mind was a seething turmoil of emotions and desire, fueled by adrenalin and hormones. It was obvious that SHE wasn’t thinking any further than her genitals, either. Michael was surprised at the strength of her libido and the fact that she was making very little effort to control it. Carefully, he picked his way through her thoughts, conscious and unconscious, studiously determined to remain an observer only. It was tedious work and it felt like it was taking forever, although he knew it was only taking a few seconds.

He found that the statement made on that retreat several years earlier, “If the right boy comes along, I’ll probably hop into bed with him!”. It was an accurate description of her feelings. It wasn’t a ‘morality’ thing, unless you considered her morals to be that she would save herself for the ‘right man’. But in any case, she KNEW that she was with the ‘right man’ now.

Michael looked a little deeper. He found that as deeply into sex as she was at the moment, her basic ‘morality’ was still unchanged. In the future, she probably would still be holding her ‘morals’ of keeping herself ‘for the right man’. He also found her tenaciously holding on to the knowledge that she wasn’t ‘in love’ with Michael, but she was certainly ‘in lust’ with him. And she most definitely wanted HIM to be the one to take her virginity!

Gently, Michael retreated from his mental examination of her thoughts, careful not to leave any trace behind. And with a free conscious, permitted himself to become lost in the moment.

His hand slipped lower. She held her breath as he parted her lips and she gave a gasp as he found her opening.

She was tight. She trembled as his finger gently pressed into her, finding her opening her partially blocked by a soft membrane. She whimpered. He was careful not to stretch her too wide, or to press any deeper.

Tenuously, her hand moved inside the waistband of his underwear. For a moment, he wondered if he should stop her, since he knew that she, like every virgin, would be frightened at the size of the erect male organ. He let her proceed, and felt her freeze as she encountered him. Tentatively, she ran her fingertips over his length and width, then a brief exploration of his testicles before she returned to wrap trembling fingers around him.

“You’re so big!” she whispered. “I don’t know if we . . . “

“It will be all right,” he interrupted. “Trust me!” Michael knew that compared to other men, he wasn’t particularly large, and that Joeve shouldn’t have any problem accommodating him.

Still trembling, she replied, “I trust you!” and she began pushing his underwear downwards. He responded by peeling off her panties. Once begun, both took charge of their own underwear, quickly kicking the garments off and losing them in the bedding.

Their bare bodies pressed against each other, releasing the electrical energy that one feels from skin-to-skin contact running from their lips to their chests, to their thighs and down their legs. She gently rolled onto her back, pulling Michael on top of her.

Resting one knee between her legs, he broke their kiss long enough to ask, “Do you want protection or not?”

The simple fact that he asked made her want him all the more. He cared! He was concerned about her! He wanted to protect her! He wanted the decision to be hers!

“I’m on the pill. We don’t need it,” she panted, pulling his body onto her even harder.

Michael moved between her legs and slipped between her lips. He felt her knees trembling as he made contact with her. Her arms were around him. Her hands were trembling too. Her thighs alternated between clamping down on him and jerking away.

Gently, he eased into her, and he felt her trembling and tension increasing as he put pressure on her hymen. Impulsively, she dropped her hands to his buttocks, grabbed him and pulled, while she simultaneously thrust her hips to him violently driving him deep within her.

Her shriek as her hymen broke was deafening. Her thighs and vaginal muscles clamped around him like a vice, but she didn’t loosen her grip on his buttocks. For a long moment, neither moved, and neither took a breath. Then Michael felt Joeve begin to relax her grip. First she pressed her breasts into his chest. Then she arched her back, pressing her stomach into his, followed by a slow rolling of her hips forward driving him another inch and a half into her. A deep sigh seemed to pour from her soul.

Michael tried to be gentle, but her response increased almost geometrically to every movement he made, revealing a much stronger drive that he expected. She grunted and moaned as she met his every thrust. The strength of her passion was almost overwhelming! Her bucking hips were thrashing against his and soon her legs found their way around his back and pulled him deeper into her.

Michael was approaching an undeniable climax much too rapidly. Without thinking, Michael entered her mind. He found a turmoil of lust, emotion, hormones, adrenalin, and yes, even love. Looking beyond the surface, he was astonished to find joy! Joy that she was with THE RIGHT MAN. Joy that she had given her virginity to the right man. Joy that they were making love. Joy at the pleasure she was receiving from it. And joy that she had no regrets.

Michael was astonished at the effect of the double stimulation was having on him: first his own reaction to making love with this beautiful woman, and secondly by enjoying her emotional responses of the joining of their bodies.

She wanted to cum, but couldn’t quite make it. Without thinking, Michael helped her over the edge and she screamed as she climaxed, and Michael roared, climaxing just seconds behind her, pouring what felt like vast amounts of seed into her vagina. As the two merged into one, they melted into a single blob of quivering, screaming, pulsing flesh.

Michael collapsed on top of Joeve, gulping for air. Suddenly weak, Joeve’s hands caressed his back, her legs slipping from around him to fall onto the bed.

CHAPTER 6 – Afterglow.

“Wow!” sighed Joeve. She swallowed hard and took several breaths. “Wow!”

“Yeah, Wow!” agreed Michael, as his reasoning began to return to his mind. He realized that he was still in mental contact with Joeve. “You were great!” he quickly assured her as he discerned a sudden sense of worry cross her mind and she wondered if she had pleased him, if she had been good enough for him. “You were marvelous, awesome, stupendous, incredible!” He perceived her satisfaction at his reassurances. “You were everything I could ever have dreamed or wanted!”

Michael rolled to the side and off of Joeve, his softening member disengaging from her. He kept one arm around her shoulder, cradling his cheek on her shoulder and found her breast with his other hand.

Joeve sighed, “I knew it would be special when the right man came along, but I had no idea it would be this good.”

Michael asked, “and I’m the ‘right man’?”

“You certainly are!” was Joeve’s emphatic response.

“What makes me so special? Why am I ‘the right man?’”

Joeve thought about this for a while before answering. “I don’t know,” she answered honestly. “You are gentle, loving, kind, and considerate. You always treat me respectfully, and even now, you’re taking the time to hold me and ‘cuddle’ with me. You’ve given me a precious experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. I will probably treasure this day for a long time, maybe even the rest of my life. And it was nothing like some of the horror stories I’ve heard from my girlfriends. You wouldn’t believe the way some guys treat a woman who agrees to give them her virginity.

“But what makes you the right man for me?” she continued. “The only answer I can give you is that I believe you are!

“Tomorrow, you may not want to ever see me again . . . shhhh!” Joeve cut off Michael’s objection before he could even begin it. Then continued, “and if you don’t want to see me again tomorrow, I will be very sad. But even then, I will still know that you were ‘the right man” for tonight.” She paused looking up toward the ceiling, waiting to see if this answer would satisfy Michael. Michael kissed her shoulder, and she rubbed her face against his head.

barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers