Michael Returns to College Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
66 Followers

“Can we do it again?” Joeve whispered into Michael’s hair.

“I sure hope so!” he responded without hesitation.

“Goooood!” she purred. Then, through drooping eyelids, Joeve smiled at Michael.

“Maybe, “ she started, hesitating slightly, “if the invitation is still open, that is, maybe we could go to that cabin for a weekend.”

“No, I don’t think so,” Michael responded. “But hanks for the offer.”

Joeve’s eyes popped open. “I beg your pardon?” Was there something she had missed. Had she completely misread him? Is he refusing her after what they just experienced together?
“I said, I don’t think so,” Michael repeated. “Unless . . . . “

There was a long pause. Searching his eyes for some signal, and finding none, finally Joeve had to break the tension. “Unless, what?”

A sly look crossed his face as he responded. “. . . unless you bring your cheerleader’s outfit.”

Slowly, realization of what was being said crossed Joeve’s face as she started a slow smile.

“I guess that’s a real turn-on for guys, isn’t it?”

Smiling back, Michael nodded.

Joeve pretended to contemplate the question for a moment, before responding. “I think that can be arranged,” she whispered, and she kissed him on the forehead. “But please don’t tease me like that any more!”

“I won’t,” Michael promised. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have kidded you that way.”

Joeve rolled on her side, facing him. Her hand found him beneath the covers. At her touch, she felt him beginning to grow again.

“Mmmmm. It seems like you might be ready to go again,” and she kissed him gently on the lips.

And, indeed, he WAS ready to go again.

The end of this story. More will probably follow.

barnabus
barnabus
66 Followers