Michele Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife washes dog, get serviced by neighbor.
3.2k words
4.17
134.6k
22

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Love Your Neighbor

Michele strained to keep her eyes closed, pretending to be asleep so not to face her husband while he dresses for work. She listened while he walked through the house on his way out. When she heard the car start and drive away, she knew it was safe to rise. Their marriage was on the skids and the divorce was to be final in two weeks. She wondered where they had gone wrong.

She rose from bed, wiped the sleep from her eyes, and proceeded to the bathroom to get ready for the day. While putting on her make up, she heard the dog door open and her pup come through. She heard the dog prancing down the hall towards the bedroom to come greet her good morning. When the dog reached the bathroom door, Michele looked down and after seeing her said "Oh my, you are filthy." The dog was covered from head to toe with mud and grass. "I guess I'll need to give you a bath." She looked out the bathroom window and saw that it was a beautiful day, so she told the pup that she would be getting a bath outside.

Michele finished her make up and went into the bedroom to get dressed. As she entered the room, she caught a glimpse of her nakedness in the mirror on the door and thought to herself that her husband was going to miss this when I'm gone. She quickly slipped into a pair of short, loose workout shorts and a white cotton peasant blouse, not bothering to put on a bra or panties since she was just giving the dog a bath. She grabbed a bottle of shampoo and led the dog out to the back yard where she bent down to hook up the hose. Her neighbor Jeff was looking out of his kitchen window when he noticed Michele out in her back yard with her puppy. He never had the chance to meet her or her husband. He watched her off and on and saw how pretty she was. He was talking to their other neighbor and found out that they were in the process of divorcing. He wondered why her husband was divorcing her.

She was a good looking woman, and she had a great body. He wouldn't mind fucking her himself. Jeff was known for bedding married women since he figured it was safer and he had no commitments. He was looking at his neighbor, and this situation presented great hope.

He watched as she bent down to hook up the hose. He saw her shorts hike up exposing a good part of her smooth silky thighs and her firm ass. She exposed more and more the further she bent over. When she was fully bent over, she parted her legs slightly to steady herself. When she did this, he looked between her legs and swore he saw a glimpse of her pubic hair. He decided there and then that now would be a good time to make his move.

He ran back to his room, stripped off all his clothes, put on a pair of baggy purple running shorts, making sure that the head of his dick could slip out from under the leg opening, and proceeded to go over and put his plan into action. He arrived at her back fence and saw Michele sitting crossed legged with the dog in her lap. It was already wet and she was soaping her down. She hadn't yet noticed Jeff, but he was noticing her. He watched as she leaned forward causing her blouse to fall open. He saw that she wasn't wearing a bra, and could see fully the shape and contour of her breasts. Lustfully he took in the fullness of her, and the smooth creamy whiteness of each breast was pleasing to his eyes.

He let his eyes wander down and looked between her legs. The right leg of her shorts had pulled to one side, and he could definitely see her pubic hair. It was curly and a light auburn color. She was definitely a true brunette. It looked so soft, like she used creme rinse down there also. He looked closer and saw the right lip of her pussy. It was light pink in color, and he could tell that she would be tight. As he stood there, he could feel himself stirring, and he decided it was now or never.

He cleared his throat, which startled her. He apologized, and introduced himself. He asked Michele if she needed help. With the puppy struggling to get away, she accepted without hesitation. Jeff opened the gate and proceeded towards her. He bent down in front of her, and held the puppy in her lap. All the while he was getting a close up view of her breasts, pubic hair, and pussy lip. Michele had finished soaping down the dog, and turned to get the hose to rinse her off. As she turned back with the hose, she accidentally sprayed Jeff with the water. After apologizing, she proceeded to rinse the soap off the puppy. While rinsing off the dog, it squirmed and bumped Michele's arm causing her to spray Jeff again.

Seizing the opportunity, Jeff grabbed the hose and while laughing, he soaked the front of her blouse. The thin material clung to her like a second skin and gave him the chance to see the complete fullness and shape of her breasts. Michele was taken by surprise and looked down at Jeff. She was startled when she saw the head of his dick had slipped out from the leg of his trunks. She saw that it was big and a deep color of purple. By that time her eyes were locked on it, and she stared at it. Michele could feel herself licking her lips, and could feel a familiar tickle between her legs. Jeff saw her look down. He glanced down and saw his dick head peeking out. He knew she saw it too, and he was going to take advantage of the situation. He squatted down in front of her, which made his dick slide further out of his leg band. He glanced down and saw that the head was fully out now, along with most of the shaft. He looked over at Michele and saw that she was now focused in on it.

He started to imagine what it would be like to fuck this woman in front of him, and he could feel his balls twitch and produce sperm at a rapid rate. He looked down and saw a thick drop of pre cum ooze out of the tip of his dick head. Michele saw this also, and with the situation she was in with her husband, she hadn't been fucked in over two weeks. She was now looking only at the cum oozing from the head of his dick, and found herself starting to tingle between her legs. Her nipples started to grow, and her breast started to get firmer. Jeff could see this, and knew that this was her bodies way of saying that it wanted to be fucked. This made his dick lurch and fill more with blood. Soon he had cum flowing from the tip which made Michele more and more captured and ready to be fucked by him. She was brought back to reality when she saw him start to stand up.

He got up, walked over and shut off the water while Michele hand wiped the excess water from the puppy. The dog jumped off of her lap and started to shake the water off of her. Jeff walked behind Michele and asked if she needed help getting up. She smiled and said she probably could use some help. He bent down, placed his hands under her arms, and proceeded to lift her up from her sitting position. While he was helping her up from her sitting position, he moved in close to her, and slid his hands in front of her to cup her breasts. Her nipples instantly sprang to life under his warm and gentle touch. She could feel him slightly squeezing her breasts and his hardness pressing against her bottom. When she was fully standing, he snuggled closer to her and whispered to her, asking if the was anything else he could help her with. Michele had not had any relations with her husband in over two weeks, and all she could think about was what she felt.

She felt his strong warm hands, and his hard dick pressing between her ass cheeks. She wanted to be fucked, and fucked bad. She heard herself tell Jeff "yes". All at once the dog ran into the house. Michele screamed," she'll get the furniture all wet." She ran into the house leaving the door open. When she caught the dog, she yelled at Jeff to come in and get some towels to dry the puppy off. He came in, closed the door behind him, and went to the bathroom for towels. He walked over to Michele to help her dry off the dog.

When the dog was dry, Jeff stood up and walked to the front of her to help her up. When he bent down. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He helped her up, while at the same time, he wrapped his arms around her waist. When she was completely standing, he moved closer towards her, and wrapped his arms tighter around her, pressing himself against her. While they were drying the dog, and Michele wasn't watching, he slipped his dick head out of the bottom of his trunks, and now it was full of blood and his dick was rock hard. It was sort of painful bent down like that, but he knew when he held her close, she would feel the heat and softness of the head. Michele could feel his erection, and could feel her face getting flush. She felt the head of his dick pressing against her thigh. She felt his shaft twitch, and then he shifted his feet and the head of his dick slipped in between her thighs so she could now feel it on both thighs.

She felt his erection twitch, and soon it was full out of his trunk leg and able to rise upwards. Michele could feel his dick head start to slide up her legs on her thighs till soon it had slipped under her short leg band and was making its way towards her pussy. All at once she felt it make contact with her pubic hair, then bump into her womanhood. She moaned and knew she needed to feel Jeff inside her. She was totally under the spell of his erection, and needed to feel his hot cum deep inside her. As they faced each other, he asked her what her plans were now. Michele said, " Well, first of all I need to get out of these wet clothes and get a shower to warm up. I'm cold."

Jeff watched her eyes as she was talking, and by the look she had, he knew he was home free. Michele then looked down and saw his dick again. She needed to be fucked now, or she swore she would go crazy. Michele then listened as she then told Jeff, "But before I take a shower, I want you to fuck me." He looked Michele in the eyes and said, " raise your arms above your head." Slowly, Michele felt herself giving into his demands. She could still feel his touch, and was hypnotized by his deep green eyes. She raised her arms above her head as he asked. Jeff stepped back a bit so he could see this present he was about to unwrap. He grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it over her head, and away from her arms. Once he dropped her shirt, he hooked his thumbs under her short waistband and peeled them down to her ankles exposing her totally for him to admire.

She stepped out of the shorts. He then reached out pulled her close to him, letting his hands explore her naked body. He passionately kissed her, letting his tongue explore hers. She pulled her lips away from his, looked him in the eyes, and told him that she wanted him to make love to her. She told him to take her to the bedroom and fuck her. He kissed her again and easily picked her up into his arms. He nibbled on her earlobe and told her how much he and her were going to enjoy what he was going to do to her. All the while he gently carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

Michele stretched out and watched him slowly pull down his shorts letting her see his erect penis. To her his balls looked like full plums and attached to them, his dick looked like a thick salami. He noticed her staring at his dick, and slowly started stroking it for her, making it grow longer and thicker. Michele was amazed at the deep purple of the head, and couldn't wait to feel it in her. He crawled on to the bed and she reached down to capture her prize. As she wrapped her hand around his penis, she could feel the surging of his blood by his pulse and its throbbing put her deeper under his spell. She looked down and saw a large drop of thick pre cum oozing from the eye of his enormous head. She started to rub the cum all around the head. She then positioned herself so she could put it in her mouth and suck in as much as she could, trying to get another drop of lubrication from him.

Pulling and sucking hard, she got her reward, for as she pulled away, she watched as what looked like a thimble full of lubrication come out and slowly slide down his shaft. Michele spread this pre cum all along his shaft and lay back still holding onto his throbbing hot penis.

Slowly, she raised her knees and parted her legs, while guiding him towards her. With her other hand, she reached between her legs and parted the lips of her moist, hot mound. She felt her juices flowing more than ever before. She knew she was ready for the fucking she was about to get, and was wanting it more than anything she ever wanted before. She pulled Jeff on top of her and placed the head of his dick at her opening. She placed her hands on his ass and encouraged him to enter her. Jeff slowly pushed forward till he felt the head of his dick pop firmly into place.

Michele wrapped her arms around his waist to help with the pleasure she was about to get. Jeff, feeling the warmth and wetness around the head of his dick, started to enter her inch by inch. After entering her most of the way, he slowly withdrew being careful to leave the head lodged firmly inside her. He then began a slow pace of sliding not quite all the way in, then slipping back, being careful to leave the head in. After five minutes of this, she was pulling on him and begging him to pick up the pace. Jeff started a faster pace and leaned down to kiss Michele. They explored each other's mouths, lips, tongues, ears, and necks. By this time his pace was quite quick. He planned not to put his entire dick in her till he came so he could shoot his sperm as deep as he could into her.

He knew from experience that this would feel great for her, and would cause him to drain himself dry, which would be a lot since he hadn't had sex in a while and his balls were full of sperm. Michele was moaning and groaning and begging him to go faster. All at once, Jeff moved his arms under her legs, lifting them off the bed, and spread her legs as far apart as they could go giving him full access to her pussy so he could bury himself deep into her when he came. After a few fast strokes she groaned and screamed that she was coming and begged him to come with her to help with the fire deep in side her. She was now straining her hips upwards as he was thrusting in so she could meet him as she started the sweet release of her orgasm. With two more thrusts, Jeff could feel the tingle in his balls that signaled his upcoming release.

He thrust himself into her to the hilt, burying himself as far as he could go. Michele felt his hot dick head touch her special spot at the deepest part of her pussy, and she started to come hard. She kissed his face over and over and purred to him to come in her deeply and fill her up. He could feel the sperm making its way from his balls and mixing with the semen inside him while it traveled up his shaft.

As he was just about ready to shoot his seed into her, he groaned in her ear that was going to feel his cum now. He strained to get as deep as he possibly could. Michele growled and screamed Jeff's name out loud as she felt the bubbling hot liquid exploding from his dick head and bathe the inside of her pussy. She screamed and cried out, "I'm Cumming my lover, cum in me, cum in me, cum deep in me." She raked His back with her fingernails and she opened her legs wider still so he could get deeper. She wanted him to bust through, that's how deep she wanted him, and it felt now like he was there.

She and he could feel each pump of his dick, and splash of his sperm hitting the back of her cervix. She could feel herself being filled up with Jeff's hot cum, and could feel it flowing out of her, sliding down the crack of her ass, her lower back, and finally spilling on the sheets below. After they were both spent, he pulled out of her, and pulled her into his arms. He told her that he hoped she like it as much as he did. She smiled, lifted her head, passionately kissed him, and said she loved it. She told him that she had never had a dick so thick or so long in her. She said she loved the feel of his thick dick head, and had never been filled that much with cum before. He told Michele that he had been watching her for months, and was sorry that her husband may leave her. He told her that if she ever wanted a repeat of today, he'd be willing anytime. She beamed at him and told him she'd love to. Jeff then kissed her, slid out of bed, got dressed, and left her with that special warm glow. She laid in bed for a long time, still feeling the tingling of her pussy, and the feel of his hot cum in her. It was the feeling of being a woman.