Michele Nylons' Stories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers

I couldn't wait any longer and I slid my hand over panties and grasped her long thick cock, rubbing it through the sheer nylon of her panties. Vanessa responded by sliding her hand up my skirt and reciprocating the gesture, stroking my hardening member through my knickers.

I loved the feeling of her stroking my cock whilst I was stroking hers; our kisses became even more passionate and our tongues were slipping in out of each other's mouths in a frenzy. I opened Vanessa's knees and pulled up her skirt so that I could see her panties, they were white nylon briefs and my red painted fingernails looked so erotic as I slid my hand along per panty encased cock. I eased out of our embrace so I could watch as I freed her hard cock from the waistband of her panties. Vanessa's cock is about seven inches long, thick at the base, tapering to the shiny pink glans; I couldn't wait to get my mouth on it!

Vanessa helped me out of my jacket so we could be more comfortable; then she also lifted up my skirt and began to wank my hard cock. We looked like real sluts, two heavily made-up tarts with out skirts raised displaying our stocking tops and knickers as we wanked each other's cocks.

We started kissing again and embraced each other with our free hands. After kissing and wanking for about ten minutes I pushed myself away from her and she mewed in disappointment; but not for long. I dropped to my knees between her legs and started kissing her stocking tops. I kissed and licked her thighs and worked my way up to her cock which I greedily engulfed. I licked and sucked the weapon and settled into a steady rhythm; fellating Vanessa whilst I looked up into her pretty dark made-up eyes. I was on my stocking knees, my skirt up around my waist and my high heels kicked out behind me, my head bobbing up and down as I sucked her cock.

Vanessa put a hand on my head and pushed my face harder into her lap and started to lift her arse to thrust her penis in and out of my mouth. She looked lovely sitting there with her black mini cocktail dress pulled up to her waist, her black stocking legs spread wide, her high heels drumming on the floor with me kneeling between her legs sucking her hard cock which was standing upright outside the waistband of her pretty white panties. Vanessa finally pushed my head away,

"I'm going to come if you keep that up," she said, "and I really want to fuck you Michele."

That was enough for me I stood up and reached out and took Vanessa's hand and led her into the bedroom. I lay Vanessa down on the bed and took out a package of condoms. I tore off the wrapper and put the slightly unwrapped condom in my mouth and went down on her hard cock, pushing the condom over the length of her penis with my red lipsticked lips. When I lifted my head, Vanessa's cock was sheathed with the condom.

I took out a tube of lubricant and applied a big dollop to her cock and smeared it up and down so that it was covered entirely with lube; Vanessa, the dirty bitch, fucked my hand as I lubed her up (and I loved her for doing it!). I smeared another dollop of the clear viscous liquid on her knob and then started rubbing lubricant around my opening. Vanessa got to her knees and pulled me onto my knees also.

"Let me do that," she said, much to my pleasure.

"Yes please," I said, lifting my skirt like a good whore.

Vanessa pulled my knickers down and left them draped over one ankle so that they were just hanging there just above my high heel and then she started lubing up my arse with the lubricant. The stuff was cold and sticky but I loved it when she finally eased a finger inside me and started to lubricate my back passage. She pumped more of the lubricant inside me,

"Use plenty," I said, "I'm really tight and I need lots of lube or it hurts," I explained.

Vanessa decided I was suitably lubricated and positioned herself behind me, between my shiny stockinged legs and nudged the head of her cock against my puckered bud.

"Gentle!" I insisted "Be gentle!"

Vanessa pushed forward and her glans forced itself inside my sphincter; fuck it hurt! It always does for me. Until my back passage is fully lubricated and full of cock the first insertion always hurts, but I'm used to it now and I know that the initial pain is well worth it. Vanessa pushed forward slowly and her hard lubricated member forced its was inside me until I felt her pelvis push against my buttocks. My arse was burning but very slowly that lovely full feeling of a hard cock deep inside me coupled with the divine sense of the head pressing against my prostate started to worm through my body.

I started to rock slowly back and forward on my knees feeling Vanessa's cock sliding in and out of me, Vanessa squeezed more lube on her cock and took me by the hips and began to fuck me. I loved the feeling of her hard cock filling me up and her pantied crotch smashing against my buttocks. Vanessa moved her hands to my thighs and grasped my suspender straps and pulled me back onto her cock, the suspenders were like reins on a horse as she fucked me, building the pace faster and faster.

I reciprocated and thrust back against her, wriggling my buttocks against her crotch as she fucked me like a whore. I looked into the mirror and became even more excited. Reflected in the full length wardrobe doors is a wonderful sight. I'm a heavily made up whore, on my knees, my hair framing her my face, eyes half closed in concentration and ecstasy as I buck and writhe, my skirt lifted up around my waist, the sleek taupe stockings encasing my legs with my high heels spread wide as I reach behind myself and grasp the thighs of the bitch dressed all in black who is between my knees, furiously fucking me. My jewellery glitters in the soft light and my knickers hanging from my ankle add to my whorishness.

Vanessa on her knees between my opened legs is holding my suspender straps like reins and she is slamming herself into me; thrusting and pushing against me as I wriggle my arse; impaled on her hard cock.

"I can't keep this up much longer; my knees hurt," Vanessa complained.

She pushed me forward and I felt her cock slide out of me and I voiced my disappointment.

"Please Vanessa; fuck me; it feels so good," I whined.

"It's ok Michele, I'm just changing positions," replied, and eased me down on the bed so I was lying sideways.

Vanessa moved behind me and got into the 'spoon' position; she lifted my leg and began probing at my passage with her hard member. Her cock found its mark and slowly slid deep inside me again; this time there was no pain as I had been well stretched and lubricated. Vanessa picked up the pace again and began to fuck me hard. I pushed back against her and felt her fill me and began to experience the thrill of her glans rubbing up against my prostate again. Vanessa reached around and slowly wanked my semi-hard cock (It never gets fully hard when I'm being fucked but I still love having it stroked and I have no problem coming this way).

Vanessa lifted my right leg up higher so she could get all of herself inside me and I loved the sight of my stockinged leg sticking up that way, my nylons and ankle bracelet glittering and my pink boy leg knickers hanging around my calf. Vanessa moved her free hand to my knickers and started rubbing them up and down my leg and I moaned with the added pleasure of the silky material rubbing on my stocking. I was close to coming and Vanessa could feel it as I thrust and wriggled beside her as her impaled cock jack-hammered in and out of my burning arse.

I moved her hand off my cock and began to wank it furiously myself as I felt my orgasm building. The sensations deep in my bowels built up to a crescendo and It felt like a thousand butterflies were fluttering inside me; my cock spasmed and streams of creamy white sperm shot out of my cock staining the coverlet. I moaned and mewed as my climax gripped me and I thrust back against Vanessa and bucked and wriggled as my back passage spasmed. It was delightful; I just wish Vanessa had come with me, but she was saving herself.

When my orgasm subsided, I got up from the bed and pulled up knickers and straightened my skirt. Vanessa got up off the bed her erect penis thrust out from under her dress; she went into my ensuite and disposed of the condom and took my hand and led me back into the lounge.

"You know what I want now," she demanded, and I took my place between her opened legs again and began to suck on her hard cock.

"Yes; yes! I'm close now! Play with my balls too; stroke them and stroke the base of my cock as you suck me," she insisted.

I did as she asked and swallowed as much of her phallus as I could as I played with her balls and shaft with my red nail-polished fingers whipping up and down her shaft as I moved my mouth back up her member so that I could lash her glans with my tongue. Vanessa was close now and she put both of her hands on my head and pushed my face hard into her crotch and I engulfed her penis with my mouth and worked my tongue around the shaft.

Her cock convulsed and she shot stream after stream of hot semen into my mouth and I felt my mouth fill with her spend. I swallowed the musty tasting offering and continued to suck and slaver her cock until it slowly started to deflate.

After licking her well and truly clean we sat together on the lounge for a while kissing and stroking each other tenderly. We chatted and smooched for the rest of the evening until it was time for her to go; when she showered and changed as once more became the dark skinned handsome man who had arrived at my door a few hours earlier.

Vanessa; if you read this essay I hope you realise how much pleasure I had with you and I hope that you will be passing through my city again sometime in the future. I'll keep in touch by email sweety, and keep you abreast of my latest adventures.

xxx

Michele

To be Continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers
12