Michelle at Fisheating Creek

Story Info
Michelle rents a Harley for Rbt. their ride goes off course.
3.9k words
3.55
19.5k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

This story stands on its own but does reference the Reverend DuToit who appears first in the second portion of 'Meeting me at the Ritz'

*

"How did I get here?" thought Michelle.

Here was sitting at a biker bar in Fisheating Creek, Florida. Who even ever heard of Fisheating Creek? More to the point, here was sitting in a chair, her blouse completely unbuttoned, her breasts barely contained by the lace demi-bra she had on, and her face and tits covered with cum.

It had all started out on a whim. She'd rented a Harley for Robert for a weekend remembering that he'd ridden in his 20's and saw the gleam in his eyes whenever he reminisced with his brothers or a happenstance biker. His whole body smiled she said, when he talked about building the bike from a box of parts, trading some, buying other parts, and building the entire chopper himself. He'd lost it in a miserable accident nearly 30 years ago and had been severely hurt in the accident though you wouldn't know it now.

When he saw the bike he had nearly burst. "Oh my God, Michelle! You're the best!" Getting on the Harley Fat Boy his skills guiding the big bike hadn't rusted an iota. It was as if he'd only just gotten off a bike the day before. "C'mon, let's go for a ride."

"No, you go first honey." Michelle responded both wanting him to enjoy himself and not so sure she wanted to get on it just yet.

He took off in a roar and rounded the corner as she smiled to herself knowing she'd done her good deed for the day.

When he came back he was as excited as he was when he left, the grin ear to ear. "We're going to have to go for a ride." and the next thing she knew they were off, she on the back of the big Harley her hands held tightly around him for the first few miles and then relaxing as she got comfortable with his skills guiding the beast down the road. "This is pretty cool." she thought to herself loving both the feel of the wind, and the feeling that she'd truly done something good for her husband.

They rode out of Bradenton, Florida east through the redneck town of Arcadia and then were heading south on 27when she nudged him "It's time for pit stop, honey."

"No problem." and he pulled into the first place he could, the campgrounds at Fisheating Creek. "I remember this place, Michelle. We had a blowout of a party here back when I was in college. Roasted 12 pigs and went through over 27 kegs of beer." "Damn, that was fun."

She loved his stories and there seemed to be no end of them. From the time he was cooking boy scout meals of potatoes, carrots, onions and hamburger in tinfoil, to his adventures sliding down the slopes of Aspen on his back having fallen at breakneck speed. She particularly liked his tales of traveling in Europe, backpacking really, and the people he met. He always seemed to meet the most interesting people and that really turned her on as she was every bit as extroverted in that way as he was. She loved meeting new people and having new experiences.

So they stopped, she found the restroom while he wandered about. When she came out they walked around the campground him showing her where he'd camped, where he'd fallen in the creek having had more than his share of the evenings revelry, and where they had had the bonfire where his brother in law had fallen asleep and his polyester slacks had melted on his leg on one of the coldest nights of the winter. They laughed at the exploits and then headed back to the bike waiting for them in the parking lot.

Hopping on Robert said "I'm ready for a beer." Michelle didn't drink herself, but she knew her man and knew also that he didn't drink to get drunk anymore, but would have a beer or two on a hot day and that was just fine with her.

So it was that they pulled into the first roadhouse they saw, "The Office". A cute name for what was a typical south Florida biker bar. There was a single other Harley there when they pulled in and the bar was typically dark with a pair of quarter pool tables, the smell of stale beer, a juke box, and a well worn bar with wooden stools. The few tables in the bar were formica topped, and the chairs plastic.

Robert and Michelle strolled up to the bar, he in blue jeans and a black t-shirt, a holdover from his biker days though this one didn't have the name of a Harley dealership on it, or a tribute to one of the great biker gatherings at Daytona, Laconia, or Sturgis. It was a plain black t-shirt but it was the best he could do on such short notice. Michelle wore a white button down blouse, a lace demi-bra, and her own tight fitting jeans.

Robert had imported her from New England where she'd grown up in a privileged neighborhood. While she enjoyed 'slumming it' she'd never really been in a biker bar and the idea excited her no end. And now, here she was and she was playing it up.

"C'mon Robert, let's play some pool."

"OK, just let me get my beer and we'll play a game." Robert got a draft, took a long sip and set it down on the bar. He put some quarters on the table along with 3 in the slot, pushed the plunger in and the balls rolled to one end where he pulled them out and racked them up.

Robert was being kind and Michelle knew it. He let her sink a few before taking charge and ending the game in his favor. She'd seen him play before in his house on his antique table. Robert was good. Not great, but really good. Toward the end of the game they heard a loud rumbling and knew it was a bunch of Harley's coming in. Robert stopped what he was doing and went to the window. It was a good group of bikers -- 8 or 9 bikes and of varying ages from perhaps 25 or so on up to the mid 40's. Each of the bikers was dressed appropriately, old jeans, black t-shirts, and maybe a sleeveless denim jacket. Some wore gloves with the fingers cut out, others none at all. 3 of the bikers had their 'old ladies' on the back.

They were laughing as they came in and it was obvious they were having a good time. Robert finished off the 8 ball, grabbed what was left of his beer and finished it off as well. Michelle fell into the roll of old lady quickly and went for another beer for Robert.

"Hey, mind if we join you?" one of the bikers asked the second table already taken by 4 others of his group.

"No, no problem." was Robert's immediate response. "We can play doubles. Me and Michelle against you and your lady."

"Tammy." the biker said, "Her name is Tammy and I go by Lizard".

Soon the banter started, Robert actually loved it when there was a bit of trash talk and Lizard and Tammy were good at it. Pretty soon Robert was ready to knock in the 8 ball winning the first game and the attendant beer prize that went for the winner when Tammy went to the pocket Robert was aiming for, unbuttoned her denim shirt to the waist and pulled the tail out of her jeans. Unbuttoning it completely as he watched she flipped it quickly open and then tied the ends underneath her breasts Daisy Duke style and then leaned over the hole.

"That's awfully nice of you, Tammy." Robert said "But it won't get you and Lizard the win." He took his shot and knocked the 8 solidly into the corner pocket.

After that Big Ted and his lady, Heather, played the next game. Only this time he asked if Robert and Michelle wanted to place a bet on the game. "Nothing big, just something to liven it up."

"OK, what do you have in mind?" was Robert's response.

"Let's see, how about the loser's old lady has to do something sexy?" "Like Miss Tammy there did -- that'd be a good start."

Robert looked at Michelle who smiled back at him. Michelle already had a bit of an exhibitionist streak and it was something that Robert had had fun with before. "You're on."

The game started with Big Ted breaking the rack. It was a good break and he downed 5 balls right off the bat. Robert downed 3 and then Heather made 1 before it was Michelle's turn. Michelle wasn't a regular around the pool table but loved the attention she was getting. She missed completely. Big Ted made the last of his balls and called the 8 ball in the side. Knowing that he was going to sink it, the shot was pretty much straight in, Michelle did her best impression of Tammy. She stood behind the side pocket and unbuttoned her blouse to the bottom, pulled the tails out of her jeans and undid the last button before flipping open the blouse showing everyone in front of her lace demi-bra which had her nipples just above the top and then quickly tied the ends in a knot just as Tammy had done.

Just this little act had Michelle getting wet. She loved her body, and loved showing it off. The excitement of someone new seeing her, someone who wasn't her husband, had this effect on her, her heartbeat went up, her senses heightened, her nipples already larger than most, got hard as good sized pebbles. and if the situation had a little danger to it, so much the better. These guys were mostly pretty tame, but there was one she was unsure of. Big Louie, but we'll get to him in a moment.

Like Robert, Big Ted made his shot and received his beer prize. "Now then, that was a bet worth making." "You've got a pretty lady there, Robert."

"You've got that right. And, I like that look on her."

Louie and his lady were up next since Robert and Michelle had lost. The single guys had gathered at the table now having lost interest in their game when Michelle flashed her lace enhanced breasts at them when she was tying her blouse.

Louie, Big Louie that is, was really a smallish guy. 5'7" or so and wiry in appearance. Unlike the others he was dressed in the biker stylish blue jeans but with a white wife beater t-shirt. Louie was a Rican. And he was hung. Really hung. Like a decent sized cucumber -- 7 inches flaccid and thick. His pants strained at the crotch holding in this tool.

He and his old lady, Rachael, won their game handily and now three of the four old ladies were hanging around with their tops tied and showing lots of gorgeous cleavage and tight midriffs. Rachael being the only one left.

Robert had put quarters on the table and he and Michelle were up again. Michelle piped up... "It's not fair that the bet includes only the ladies." "We want something from you too."

"Hey man, we bet a beer on the game." replied Louie, but Michelle wanted to see what was in the package.

"That doesn't do us ladies any good." "We show you ours and you show us yours!"

"You're on, but with a twist." Louie was getting into it.

"What twist?"

"We play two out of three. The winner of each game decides what the loser has to do." he smiled.

"OK, but ground rules. No insertions. Got that? Not anywhere." Michelle thought she had no problem being nude, and these guys didn't seem to be violent. On top of that they were near enough to the police station that she didn't think any of them wanted to be 'in the act' should a cop come in.

And the game was on.

Robert and Michelle won the first game when Michelle kicked in the 8 ball off a rail. Robert said, "Well Rachael, it's your turn to get redneck." Rachael was a smoking hot brunette and, like Michelle she knew her body and loved to tease the guys. She'd come into the room and had had an instant dislike for Michelle. Perhaps it was that she was used to being the center of attention and Michelle, her flame red hair, nearly perfect 'C' cup breasts and gorgeous ass was a distraction from the usual attention she got. Whatever the reason, there was a dislike there and she hated that Michelle was going to get her wish.

Rachael slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it out of her trousers. Only unlike the other girls when it was unbuttoned rather than tying up the ends right away she snapped the front of her bra and pulled it off her tits which dangling tantalizingly for a moment in everyone's view before tying the blouse back up Daisy Duke style. It was a better look and you could see her nipples getting as hard as erasers poking at the material.

Robert then said to Michelle "You set the bet, Michelle, you still want to make him pay?"

"Pull it out shortstuff." smiled Michelle "You have to play the rest of the games with your dick out."

"You sure you want me to do that, Miss Congeniality?"

"Yup, bring it on, 'Mister I can beat anyone in the house'."

"You want it out, I'll let you do the honors."

Now what? She hadn't expected this. The guys were all laughing and shouting "Right on!! Take it out. Take it out." She looked at Robert not knowing what to do exactly. She'd not put her hands in anyone else's pants since the that time at the Ritz Carlton when dancing with Robert's prospective client, The Reverend DuToit. It had been nearly a year since that incident and she thought it would never happen again. Certainly not with Robert watching.

But there she was. Robert knew his Michelle, and what excited her. He knew that, as long as she felt safe, she'd do practically anything he allowed, asked, or told her to do and this was one of those cases. He looked at her and gave a smiling shrug. A 'you got yourself into this thing' shrug and she knew it was now up to her.

Michelle walked up to Big Louie and, standing as tall as him and weighing about the same, smiled in his face "So that's how it's going to be?"

"Yup." he mimicked her.

Louie's buddies were cheering the two of them on. "Take it out! Take it out!" They knew Louie and had all seen him at least sideways at a urinal at one time or another and they knew what this wannabe biker babe was in for.

"OK." She reached down and undid his buckle, unbuttoned the button holding the top of his pants together and reached in. "Oh My GOD!!! What the heck has he got down here?" Robert, her man, was himself above average and more than enough for Michelle. She knew his feel and always was excited to feel him growing from his flaccid state to a hardness that she couldn't wait to either rub on her face, suck on, or fuck. She loved fucking and loved cocks from the time she first snuck out of her window at her parents' summer home to see her older boyfriend. She was only 14 then and he was a senior, the proverbial captain of the football team. The two of them feeling each other up, that first touch of a man's penis. Oh my god repeated itself in her head over and over again.

But this was something different. This man didn't have a dick, or even a cock. What she felt was an elephant trunk in his jeans. She couldn't even get her hand around it. She had to pull his pants forward and down to dig in and pull the monster out. "Oh my god... what the hell is that?" she asked incredulously.

"That's what's waiting for the next game." Louie smiled.

What Michelle and Robert didn't know, but Louie's buddies did, was that he was a 9 ball champion. That he'd once run 7 racks in a row without his opponent ever having a chance to hit a single ball. He wasn't good, he was exceptional, and he'd been playing for money all his life. He knew when to pour it on and when to sucker someone in. Michelle and Robert were the 'marks' today.

The next game went interestingly enough. Robert broke the rack and downed 3 balls. Rachael, tits dangling sexily against her white blouse tied low and showing enough cleavage to get all the men aroused downed a couple herself. Michelle was up next and the guys loved it when all she had was a shot where she had to lean way over the table and her ample cleavage was on display while her round ass, straining against the jeans was perfectly outlined. She raised one leg to get a bit better balance and Robert patted her ass.... "You need to make this honey." She didn't.

Louie, his monster wagging as he walked, proceeded to nail the rest of the balls. Not in a way that one would know that he was a professional, but they were pretty much set up for him. Robert went to buy him a beer and when he came back he saw his lovely Michelle in front of Rachael who was gloating even in appearance. "Now what?" he thought.

He was soon to know.

Rachael spoke up. "Have a seat lady." She almost sneered. "Your job, Mr. Robert, is to sit and watch. Robert sat and smiled.

Michelle sat on one of the plastic chairs. The chair was low, the legs weak from years of use. It was just white plastic molded in one piece with no arms.

Rachael moved Louie over to where Michelle was now sitting pulled the ends of her blouse loose and tied them behind her pinning her arms to the chair. Her breasts were pressed forward in this position and, while they were amazing normally, they were spectacular in this position.

"Let's give her a closer look, OK Sweetie."

With that Rachael kneeled down and pulled Louie even closer to Michelle. She lifted his monstrous cock and touched it to Michelle's lips. "Smell it... bitch." Michelle couldn't help but smell his cock. She loved the smell of men and it threw her into another world. Always. His was slightly pungent but sweet at the same time. She could almost taste it but, with her lips closed all there was, was the aroma. Rachael then rubbed his cock over Michelle's nose, cheeks, and forehead. The guys around her were all hooting. "Beat it off!" and Rachael stroked Louie. Still keeping his cock in contact with Michelle's face as she rubbed it stroking it smoothly.

Michelle sat in a trance. Her body almost not in touch with her face. It was truly an out of body experience. Here she was in an Everglades bar with her husband, 8 bikers and their old ladies with a woman rubbing her man's monstrous cock over her face. She was in another world. All she could think of was 'OH MY GOD! if anyone in my family or my friends ever knew what I was up to. OMG!"

Michelle was now the entertainment. Rachael rubbing her man's cock on her face and stroking him as she did. Michelle's eyes were closed. And then there was another touch. "What the heck?'

Robert had joined Louie. He had pulled out his own cock and was now rubbing it on the right side of her face while Rachael had Louie rubbing the left while stroking him. For Michelle it was as if she'd woken up in a dream. She turned to her right and kissed the head of Robert's cock and then pulled it into her mouth. Sucking on him for a moment she pulled her arm out, reached up, and held him in her mouth then pulled him out and turned to Louie. There was no way she was going to give Louie a blow job, but she did want to taste him. She quickly kissed the end of Louie's monster and licked the tip as Rachael stroked him faster. Still holding Robert and stroking him with her hand Louie came. And he came in buckets. The first shot hit the tip of her tongue, she gasped and just as she did he shot again directly in her mouth. Without thinking she swallowed not even tasting his cum. Rachael aimed Louie's monster of a cock around and shot his seed on Michelle's closed eyes, her nose, and into her gorgeous red hair. And when he was done she rubbed his now softening cock all around the milky fluid on Michelle's face.

Michelle was in another world. Lost in the moment she was completely absorbed by what was happening. She turned quickly to Robert and pulled him deeply in her mouth. She needed his cum. She needed him to cum in her mouth. She needed to be used. She stroked him furiously and held him deeply in her mouth. And when he came she swallowed fully. She held him there her eyes closed for what seemed like an hour and then he pulled out. Just then she felt another splat on her cheek. Big Ed had pulled out his own tool and had jacked it off on her too. And then there was another man behind her who turned her head just quickly enough to ejaculate on her cheek.

Lizard had moved in and now stood right in front of her stroking himself and rubbing her cheeks with his cock. When he came, rather than shoot his jism into her face, he aimed his cock lower. He spurted out 3, 4, 5, 6 times on her breasts and then leaned over to rub it in with his cock.

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers
12