Michelle at Fisheating Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other bikers had circled around Michelle at this point, all of them with their cocks out either wanking them themselves or having their old lady doing it for them. One after another came on Michelle's face, tits, and hair. A couple of them spread the milk around on the spot where they'd deposited their seed. One even wiping his spent cock across her lips a couple of times in hopes she'd open her mouth. When she didn't he took his spent dick and wrapped it in her hair wiping himself off there.

By the time they were done, all the men in the bar, even the bartender, had had their turn cumming on Michelle's face and tits. She was truly in another world. None of these bikers had touched her at all. Not one. That is other than with their cocks. No one had grabbed her, forced her, or even shoved his dick in her mouth.

Her eyes rolled up in her head and she thought...

"How did I get here?"

12