All Comments on 'Michelle Breaks Her Husband'

by Porky_Pig

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hope he buys a 357 on way home from work and puts bullet in the bitches head

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect - just perfect!

Emasculation. Premature ejaculation. Tiny penis. Cuckolding. Orgasm denial. Raging jealousy. All magical ingredients, all woven exquisitely into a perfect story - just perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Such a cute story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

With such a positive attitude at work, Michelle is going to be very successful. Her boss will promote her quickly and she'll move around in many departments. Good luck, Michelle!

rnumbers123rnumbers123over 10 years ago
So great.

I couldn't tell if I was reading Humor and Satire or Loving Wives, but either way, 5 Stars. I'm still laughing. Get that man a diaper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Michelle

Not only will Michelle be promoted to different departments, sounds like she will be moved to different APARTMENTS!! Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

May I borrow Michelle when you are finished with her? It'd be so great to fuck her brains out while her husband, curled into a fetal position on the floor, watches. Fie stars for excellent writing.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Unbelievable!!

"May I suck my thumb?" Are you fucking kidding me? Instead of your thumb how about a barrel and just blow your brains out. What a moron!

uncomonnerduncomonnerdabout 10 years ago
here is the perfect ending to this LAME story

the next day Bobby lawers up gets a divorce and kicks this sorry bitch to the curb because he is a lot stronger than she gave him credit for. now she is all alone and misses Bobby very much. yup this is the way the story ended in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stars to give

if i could give 0 stars i would give -1 star to this non-story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow....

I would of cum but not allowed

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
The 3 WHYs

- Why did she marry him in the first place?

- Why did she stay with him so long?

- Why didn't she just pack and go after she broke him?

- Lying on the floor in the fetal position sucking his thumb! She should have kicked in the balls as hard as could on her way out the door,for good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Joyful!

Ah yes, the unparalleled joy of breaking in and training a husband!

Small penis, premature ejaculation, meek and ripe for ruined orgasms.

Michelle now has flung open the windows of her sexuality to the world.

Keep writing, keep sharing your autobiography!

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitalmost 4 years ago
My favorite of yours

I Love her mental mind fuck. i love her humiliation! i would love a part two where the SPH is even more pointed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous