All Comments on 'Michelle Gets A Job At A Strip Club'

by Veri

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unfinished

work... 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh boy

The negative commenters will be out in full force for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just more boring formula dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not very good.

He should say fuck you and leave and then call the cops to bust everyone.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago

Gets worse than what??? He has video so divorce the cunt. What a sad little man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes

I hope that if Veri doesn't continue, and its ok if not, that people will realize that he did put enough details in this story to allow the hubby to get revenge, the club could be raided, as illegal shit is going down there. Her rapid transformation, IS enough to warrant divorce. And THANK THE GODS that Veri didn't write the husband as getting turned on by this behavior. Will there be a chapter 2? If so, hubby has alot of work to do, or Veri will lose alot of respect for presenting another wimp/cuck formula peice. Could this woman be worth fighting for? or just worth teaching a lesson to? We have to hope that since she IS a lawyer, she has some measure of intelligence, and with hubby's help, she can turn the tables on these thuggie/pimp/rapists. Meanwhile, if a chapter 2 DOESN"T get written, I'll prefer to imagine these scenarios for revenge in my own mind, and appreciate Veri's attempt to give us an open ended story laced with those possibilities, instead of just giving us another wimp husband who has lost total control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this needs an ending

This needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
corporate attorney public whore, keep your night job even if it pays less

day job will be gone in a matter of days or blackmail will take everything she has. low class dive, STDs, HIV, Drugs only a matter of days away. Where do these writers get the notion an educated professional woman has a suicide wish to destroy her life. Most of the strip dancers never finished high school or just go out, got pregnant and hubby is useless or gone. Some of the girls are working their way thru college and if the diseases, arrest records, and drugs dont get them may go on to successful lives. The majority dont have a prayer. She is a whore a wife no more. Get to know some of those girls before you write trash like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
At one point early on the story should have taken a different direction

When his wife asked him if she could live out her fantasy of being a "slut whore" (which by the way is redundant), the story could have easily taken a new direction and would have with almost every husband in the country. He could have easily replied with "you can as you please but for some of your decisions there will be swift and irrevocable consequences."

The husband in the story does not represent a normal man, the author created him as someone who always condescend to a woman's every wish. Which of course allows the writer to write a story chronicling her promiscuous escapades which of course heats up the many male readers who want to "wank along".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It needs a part 2

And it should start with a baseball bat to ace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Quicksand

I have read this story before (essentially the same), at least to this point. I hope that the author deviates from the storylines I have read before. In those, the slut gets sucked deeper and deeper into depravity usually involving a fair amount of interracial abuse while her husband the the schmuck takes the abuse vicariously and in desparation until she hits bottom and he can extract her from the mess. She often has been damaged to the point where no normal guy would want her. I second the idea that the storyline is implausible. No professional could sustain a career for very long doing this; just ask the former pornstar Tiffany Six. It may be unfair, but it is true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So. This woman is a lawyer from 7am then goes to the club and strips til 4am?

Not only can you not tell a good story, you can't even make it believable. Lawyers do a fuckton of prep work, they do not have a 9-5 job and strippers don't have a security guard getting them customers...that is a pimp for prostitutes. Plus, strip clubs make money after supper, because a lot of them are COLLEGE girls, who are hotter than some middle aged has been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If this is another fucking cuck story then I'm done with this fucking site! I used to come here to read the cheating stories for the tension and drama. We may get one a week now from SS06 and a couple others. It's all this fucking sicko cuck shit these days. I don't know a single person who likes to be cucky so the fact that there are so many cuck stories these days is depressing to say the least. I don't for a second believe there are a bunch of guys who like to see their wife fuck other men! It's sick shit and I think most guys agree with me, so why so many cuck stories here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pure Garbage

This Story doesn't fit the bill, to make it sound like a lawyer would stoop so low as to become a slut stripper doesn't make any sense. Lawyers work long hours, to countless amounts of research for cases so they would never have time to be some slut on the side. This story is pure crap

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Too fast for addictive drugs

Since this turn-around is too fast to be drug addiction, the author is trying to convey the idea that a mature, experienced lawyer would, in one day, violate her marital vows and become totally dependent on sex with a washed-up athlete. This because she had a curiosity about being an exhibitionist.

She also has to be aware that her split life will last about one or two days...then Hubby will be gone, along with her employment in the legal practice. What she will have left is a big (arrogant) dick, and 2-5 venereal diseases (probably multi-resistant!)

Gee, is there ANY chance of this being remotely plausible? An author can only stretch credulity SO far. This one broke VERY early on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thats what I want.

Some stupid out of control slut and her little cuck hubbie handling my legal work. The only lawyers you know are the one's you'r dad hired to get you off the peaking tom charge. Insulting story.

JusttooldJusttooldalmost 11 years ago
good

I thought this was a good story, after all every woman should let her hair down a few times and enjoy herself. I hope there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
worthless crap No loving wife here

No real man would put up with that shit! I wouldn't have even went to pick her up. Divorce and destroy her law career. The fucking cunt! Husband should kill himself in ch2.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Split Life

Solicitor by day and stripper whore by night !

She can not hold down 2 jobs at either end of a 24 hour day. She will only last a matter of days. |Then what about the damage she caused between her and her husband !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Veri Good

I thought this was very good. Anticipating and eagerly awaiting a second chapter. Can't wait to see what happens to Michelle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Boring

Veri has written this same story many times. Read his back catalog if you don't believe me. He has some sort of cuckold fetish where his wife will humiliate him constantly with low lifes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb!

Written very well as always Veri - you have a gift for keeping it simple but absorbing. Love the way Ace is gradually taking complete control of her life - I would suggest that he make some more permanent changes so she can't go back to her normal job e.g. piercings (especially a nose stud to make her look even cheaper and a large tongue ball to please her 'customers' even more) and degrading tattoos that are always visible (maybe the word SLUT, an Ace of Spades or a large cock he he).

Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well you followed a formula

For writing about a cheating slut wife. And her reasons for doing this? She wanted to live out her fantasy of being a slut and a whore. Seems like a risky fantasy to live out. Especially for a woman that was a lawyer and supposedly knew the consequences of either catching something or getting caught and ruining her career. And why would he agree to it? The whole story stunk like week old fish. A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
simple ending ...

he has the videos, so he should give her a choice

1. quicky divorce, he gets the house and car, she pays him 30% or so of her wages, corporate and whoring

2. send the videos to the police to arrest the worthless douche and the skank whore, divorce her and use the videos to take her down, and send the videos to the "large corporation in the next city over"

and right near the beginning is

"Get over here Ho."

My wife walked over to the strip club manager.

why can't the victim figure out what is going to happen?

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Well,That Marriage is Over!

Slut,sleeze,STDs oozing out of her twat! Not only is her marriage over,but her days as a proper attorney are probably done. Her life expectancy just dropped to 50!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really

And who thinks this mirrors any type of reality.

mustelamustelaalmost 5 years ago
De pire en pire

ça ne s'améliore pas !! Au contraire

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i hated the stories regarding Michelle. It is all about power and control. This is not sexy at all. It is really sad that a once successful attorney has ruined her life like this. It is really a sad story. it is not a turn on at all reading this story

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Skank whore stories suck.

49ers6949ers6910 months ago

Worst fuckin story I've ever read. Absolutely hate that cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The want to be a Ho stories,They’re all the same

Chuckles1966Chuckles19663 months ago

"Hey Ace, you got a minute to talk?"

"What you want, cuck?"

"Just want to settle some things. So...you think MY WIFE is your ho, and you control her, right?'

"Yep. And she's my ho, first and foremost."

"And you like this club, and this life? Ain't looking to give it up? Like being the big man?'

"Meaning what, cuck? It'sy place, my show, and my ho's."

"Because your pussy ass can't keep it, that's why."

"Screw you, cuck. What are you gonna do about it?"

" End your run. That's what. A little dick like you can never keep it together."

"F*** YOU, cuck!"

The sucker punch wasn't, really, given I'd seen him him tensing up. I let him hit me, a bit. Then he pulled a knife. It was the excuse I needed, as his bouncers started across the room. My draw was quick and clean, just like id practiced, and the three rounds stitched him up the center - belly button, right on the heart, and and right in his third eye. DRT, he dropped like a rock. The bouncers and bartender all raised their hands, deciding surrender was the better part of valor.

"MY wife, meatsack.".

When the police arrived, the video showed that it was self defense. The club never reopened after that night.

49ers6949ers693 days ago

I absolutely hate that fuckin shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous