All Comments on 'Michelle, Ma Melle'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
First rate story

Sometimes we are too smart for ourselves! He screwed up but was smart enought to realize it would be the wrong thing to do to tell his wife. He will be the best husband ever for the rest of his life making atonement!

The ending was nice. There was a clear distinction between the white hats and the black hats!

Great job!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 18 years agoAuthor
"Michelle, ma belle" is the title that

I submitted. I have asked for it to be corrected. My apologies. HDK

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
really??

surprise! surprise!! it's the ubiquitous blackmail!!!.. not one of your best, hdk.. it's lousy, actually ... you could better than this... a lot better... oh well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked the

story no matter what anyone else said. It's nice to see a man put his family first above his career. You write well, and I enjoy your stories...all of them....Hee hee.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 18 years ago
Interesting

Oh the blackmail. HDK, you did a good job telling this story and you certainly responded to the many people who asked for more. Thank you.

But, the part that I appreciated the most was the comments about the blackmail. I am constantly amazed at the story lines where someone who is presumably intelligent submits to blackmail based on a relatively inocent picture or video and ends up doing things that are far worse. They just don't make sense to me. While you used the story line, at least you made the comments about how stupid the behavior is and had her confess before it got too far.

To prevent a picture of some woman licking her pussy, Michelle agrees to do whatever George wants for a weekend. Why? Isn't that worse than the picture that was taken. Isn't she afraid that he is going to take pictures of that too? At least it didn't continue on to the point where Michelle was going to be one of the women that George gave to Thomas Bender!

Anyway, thanks for the comments on the stupity of her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
blackmail is weak

good first part, weak second part.

"oh, i am so gulty, my blackmailed wife got screwed in the ass because of what i said, oh i am so awful!" riiiiight.

his wife was blackmailed - so what? she didn't have to BE blackmailed. she chose to be an adulteress, cheating spouse secretly, she valued the secret more than her marraige vows, more than her husband & children.

and her husband feels guilty!? she got sodomized (and almost died) because of what he planted, but she CHOSE to cheat. lame. if she would NOT have been blackmailed, if she was a happy cheater, would he have felt guilty? no.

romaq7705romaq7705over 18 years ago
huh?

This is a very good “stand alone” story. BUT if this is part2 of Michelle, posted 9/20/05, it fails miserably. Chapter1 clearly shows Michelle having an affair with George and it's blackmail in chapter2?

In Chapter1, the week before that fateful weekend, Eric hears George,

“If your kids do make that trip next weekend, I'll be sure to assign him to handle an account in Cleveland," boomed George with a chuckle. "Your pussy will get a real pounding from my big cock for two days straight. I'll tell Marge that I have to go to Cleveland. She never cares where I am as long as I leave her ice box alone."

In chapter2 Michelle explains:

"A few months ago I accepted an invitation from Florence White to stop by and swim in her pool. It was a very hot day and the water felt great. We had a few glasses of wine and, ….We soon tired and laid down on the lounge chairs. I fell asleep and when I awoke, Florence was eating my pussy! Before I could tell her to stop, I heard George Stowe's voice…He was taking pictures of Florence and me… About ten days later I found an envelope… there were several pictures of me naked, with Florence's face in my pussy… A few days later, George called and told me that he would give me the pictures back if I agreed to have sex with him one weekend.

The mistake happened few months ago and george has been after her half a month after that. That means Michelle has been dodging george for few months. Question, how do we reconcile the what Eric overheard George telling Michelle on the phone and her version of the story? How did George know of the kids’ impending trip the following weekend? Of course Michelle told him! Why would she volunteer that information if she didn’t want George to fuck her?

Eric’s trip to cleveland was dependent on the kids being out of the way that weekend. Did she really “pray that eric would stay home and take her to the theater” as she claimed in chapter2? NO! Their conversation went like this:

"Did you get tickets to a show for tomorrow night?" I questioned Michelle when I got home.

"Yes, I did," replied Michelle. "Do you still plan on going?"

"Where the hell is that coming from?" I demanded. "You keep expecting me to change my mind. I would like to know why."

"I was just, well, it just seems like you.... I mean what if," stuttered Michelle. "I'm sorry I seem so dubious. I won't ask again."

That didn’t sound like Michelle was eager or at least hopeful to have Eric home that weekend.

How can an affair in the first part be blackmail in part2? Come on.

datadyndatadynover 18 years ago
Not up to standard

Not as good as the first part - almost a 180 degree reversal from the tongue in cheek of the first story. This falls kinda flat and contradicts the first chapter where all indications are that Michelle & George have an ongoing afair - the part about the theatre tickets confirms it.

Not a bad story but it had so many possibilities.

Thanks anyway for your effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
weak

Did not come up to expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not what I was expecting for the this chapter

seems like Eric plays chess but isn't very good, he didn't protect his queen, and he unestimated his opponent from the very beginning.

Plus I have to agree with the concensus, that this isn't your best work, still looking forward to the next chapter. Plus waiting for another chapter for Elleanor Rigby, that second one left me thinking "huh?"

You are one of the few writers on this site that I will read anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very clever

I don't know if this second story was planned or already written when you submitted your first story. I don't recall a To Be Continue at the end of the first story. Maybe you can do that the next time. Since I like the humor in your stories, I liked the way the first story ended as it was written. Otherwise, I suspect you may written this part to placate some of your readers. Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
look,you close some loose ends

well done on the closing of some loose ends on this story.mr.hdk i have come to respect people who write these stories.for every tom,dick and harry wants to be a critic,but don't have the courage to write a word.so forgive the want to be critic and keep using your mind to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Job, Again

Man, you always tell a great story, and this is no exception. If your work wasn't so uniformly good, most of the above critical comments would make no sense at all. People just don't seem to want to evaluate this story in isolation (and some don't even want to evaluate it as a story, but rather as some sorted view of the truth). Oh well, I guess that is just what you get for spinning such well-crafted yarns. Keep up the good work; you are among the best authors on this site.

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Tough Crowd

Geez, HDK, you've got a tough crowd here. I guess everyone expects a home run every time. LOL!! Definitely not what I expected in chapter 2 but still good. Enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not what I expected...

I usually like your stories and I liked part 1 except it ended too quick. I am glad you wrote a part 2 but felt it lacked something. Part 2 just seemed to have a lack of emotions. I still thank you for your words.

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
You wrote this against your better judgement

and it showed.

You listened to a bevvy of readers demanding an ending to "Michelle" - I was one of them.

romaq said most of it. In the first story she was shown as wanting him to go so she could get it on with George. There were plenty of options open to her if she really was, as she says in this story, wanting to avoid George.

She could go with the kids, go with Eric, mom could get sick.... need I continue?

This story was OK on its own, but to present it as some sort of continuation of "Michelle" is wrong. There are way too many inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Negative

It appears to me a lot of people gave you a good score based on your past works. You have written some very good stories, but to rate this story high because of them is a disservice to you.

Michelle had a very good excuse for the pictures, so why did she have to fuck George before she gave the excuse to her husband? To cheat on Eric in her marital bed to avoid embarrassing pictures getting out is ludicrous. I would think most people would have gone yelling to their spouse about how that lezzie bitch, or faggot bastard, depending on who is who, had sexually assaulted me while I was asleep, and your pervert boss took pictures. I would also let my friends and coworkers know what sick puppies they are,

But in your story Michelle chose to fuck George, and Eric feels bad because he didn’t protect her. When she chose to break her marriage vows, she lost the right to his protection.

The whole story plot of her cheating on the flimsy excuse of the pictures, and Eric feeling guilty because he made sure she didn’t enjoy it is unreal.

I hope you will get back to your normal excellent well written stories.

gusteufgusteufover 18 years ago
As Gomer would say....

Suprise...Suprise...Suprise

Quite the spin from the first chapter. I will say right off, If given my choice, I prefer reconciliation, but usually it has to be warranted or earned. I have to wonder did you intend reconciliation when you wrote the first chapter? As some have mentioned there are some things from the first chapter that make her seem to want him to go on his business trip. She did not at all seem to want him to interupt her weekend, as she said in the second chapter. I also do not quite understand how he blames himself so hard for her pain. As he said in the first chapter, if she was innocent nothing would happen. Even though she was just stupid and not evil, she still cheated and betrayed him. I can understand him forgiving her, but not blaming himself for her pain. However...I did enjoy the tale and it is your story. So please keep writing for us.

Gus

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
I wanted to

comment last night when the story first came out, but I’m starting to feel guilty when my comments are going to be negative. Have begun to wonder if it’s just me. This time I waited until the others had waded in, nope, not just me. That doesn’t make me feel any better. All of a sudden it seems as though we are having a rash of good cop, bad cop stories. the first half is good, the second half is bad, or at least found wanting. Okay, Harddaysknight and Blue88, to the wood shed, don’t argue, go. We are not going to have two of our best and most talented authors pulling this crap, to the wood shed, now, both of you. A fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Feel like a duck at the shooting gallery?

HDK:

I've appreciated your stories and this is no exception. Almost any author with a story to tell and a plot line to sell is going to have a hole in it somewhere. As long as it doesn't detract from the tale, who cares? I think you told a story that was entertaining. The good guys won and the bad guys lost and that's good. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Things looking up

Boy, if Michelle finds out what he did SHE'LL be the one moving out.

So he will have to make sure she doesn't find out.

Barring something inforeseen they should be in good shape!! The marriage should be stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another good one

Is there any more? I'd like to see George get screwed some more - maybe Eric & Thomas could get together on it. Florence should get hers too.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
long awaited

Long awaited great ending. thanks for finishing the story. I enjoyed it very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Two Points

First, for the eternal "optimists" who thinks everything is going to be all right and the author's exceptional every time: The story was awesome, HDK. You done it again; congrats!!!

Second, for the rest who like to read with a bit of a critical mind:

As others have pointed out, this 2nd part is so different from the first, it’s almost silly.

The first part was interesting and good because it was bordering being comical, tongue in cheek. And, yet, you could also take it seriously.

This second part, however, the guy went bananas on his “chess” playing nonsense (it’s more like “chest playing”!). He went from, he himself was aware of this, being an asshole (who made a bet with himself: “if she’s not guilty, I won’t hear any thing on this tape here under our marital bed; if she’s guilty, oh, well”) to one that was SO LOVING, caring about the CHEATING wife (once he found out she really did cheat), the story became impossible to believe.

The wife’s cheating, he took it all as his fault; mainly his fault! What complete nonsense!

In his little mind, he sieved through all kinds of scenarios and the only one made sense was that he COULD HAVE stopped her, but did not do it. What did he do?, he asked: He made her do it!, he said! Again, what utter complete nonsense!

If a woman, a spouse, has THAT little trust in you, that little regard in her marriage --- and when she woke up with some shady “friends” eating her and having pictures taken of it for blackmailing purposes by conspirators --- and she’s willing to fuck a man or a woman, IN YOUR MARITAL BED the minute you’ve taken off to work and ONLY LATER, when caught (bleeding to death in some emergency room), confessed that she was really doing all that to protect you and the marriage,,,, such a person, such a marriage, did not deserve much understanding, muchless self admonishement!

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 18 years ago
HDK Sure Is a Great Writer

That having been said, this story was well written but unfortunate in its plotting. It was clear in part one that Michelle wanted her husband, Eric, to be gone for the weekend. To anyone who has a wife, the annoyance Michelle showed was physically palpable (great writing, there) and came through as clearly as Johnny B.Goode playing his guitar just like a-ringing a bell. Michelle’s attitude throughout part one was that of a cheater, which she was. The revenge and retribution started in part one was delicious.

I was hoping that the author would follow through and complete the retribution in a winning chess-like manner and really stuff George and Michelle.

Instead, Michelle called up Kanga40 and learned how to pull off an outstanding performance as a brain-dead wife and voila! Michelle gave in to blackmail and committed an act that was really unexplainable to anybody more than a half-witted husband and that was far beyond the act that was done involuntarily TO her. Once again, two people with a seemingly total lack of communication. I admit to being prejudiced here. My wife’s absolutely forthright. This used to lead to thermo-nuclear mutually assured destruction on a regular basis but everything sure was out in the open.

HDK is a reconciler and part one was headed in a direction that precluded reconciliation. From that point of view, the change of direction in part two makes sense. But the two parts should be a unified whole. They aren’t. Part two is a whoops! A well written one, but still a whoops.

Thank you for your efforts which are light-years beyond what I could do. I’m left to enviously carp in the dust.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a convoluted mess!

I've read some of your other stories. Some are winners, some...not so much. This one is just a MESS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tale of Two Tales!

Usually I loved your stories. When I first starting reading this part it felt like I suddenly stepped in the middle of something. Then, I remembered a similar titled story and I reread part 1.

As has been commented before in part one Michelle wanted her husband, Eric, to be gone for the weekend. Her demeanor was that of a person who conspired with George the Boss. Why the checking back and forth with George to make sure that everything was set [There was the call she made to get George to confront Eric about his actual plans for the weekend].

Now in the second part she becomes the victim such that only George deserves the revenge and retribution started in part one.

Perhaps Michelle was cleverer than her husband gave her credit. She meets her lover on Saturday and gets her ass raped. Then she finds out from George that he got the idea to take her anally by listening to her husband's discussion with his brother (Otherwise a normal person would call the police and get his ass arrested for rape. Compared to a rape charge George could have photos of her being at an orgy and she would have the support of her family.) She realizes that the jig is up since her husband does not have those type of discussions with his brother (not to mention that the events discussed did not occur). She know that given the damage to her ass and the visit to the hospital she will need to develop a cover story.

Under what conditions would a married woman be raped? Blackmail! So she cooks up this photos of a "seeming" lesbian encounter as the basis for the blackmail and then confess to her husband. He can only accuse her of being stupid not deceitful. Michelle pull off an outstanding performance as a brain-dead wife. She realized that Eric set her up (remember she had to know that he was playing games with her and George based on the lying about his weekend plans in Part 1) but she wins because she has shifted all of the blame to George. Now she has a remorseful and devout husband who will not suspect her of cheating in the future.

Overall, your writing skill are superb and despite the mismatch with Part 1 it was an interesting tale.

SleeplessinMD

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
A STROKE OF BRILLIANCE

I apologize for the longer than usual message. It was necessary this time.

It is an honor for me to ‘rise to the defense’ of one of the most highly regarded authors in Lit. Not that he really needs my efforts on his behalf. The quality of HDK’s body of work speaks for itself. Mind you, that applies to both this story and “MICHELLE”.

At this point I would like to respectfully draw the attention of the readers who referred to these stories as two parts of one story. Before you have a chance to groan with contempt to my utter ignorance, please look for a moment at HDK’s story/poems section of his biography. How is this pair of stories different, in comparison to, say, “I was bored” or: “Kryptonite” or even: “Eleanor Rigby” and “Eleanor Rigby: the aftermath”? No need to answer - a rhetorical question, I am sure that you see it yourself. Any time our author wanted a story to be simply divided to chapters, or to a main story and an aftermath, he TELLS US SO in the titles of his stories! If you want to say that this is an omission on his part –you may do so. I believe that my explanation is better; because where you may say an omission or a mistake I find a meaningful difference, which is justified by the fact that we have two different independent stories. Of course these stories are highly OVERLAPPING, but the question is, are they truly DEPENDENT on each other to be fully coherent? Many readers already accepted the independent status of “Michelle”, but some bemoan the seeming incongruence of: “MICHELLE MA BELLE” with: “MICHELLE”. I carefully read those objections, and frankly I have found no contradiction (Due to the length of my comments this time, I will not get into the details here. I may get to it in a separate commentary).

Here comes HDK’s stroke of brilliance. He created a modular pair of stories. By that I mean that story 1 and story 2 can each stand on their own. If you insist, you can also read them in sequence as 1+2, and even in the reverse sequence 2+1!

It is NOT UNKNOWN in the history of literature that the boundaries of a story or different stories became flexible, variable or even contradictory, even as they continued to maintain a “close family resemblance” to each other.

I may be wrong on the name, but it seems to me that it was the prolific Balzac who became very tired of a very long “ongoing” story which he was paid (by the word) to publish in a local paper. He decided to kill the main character, and thus kill the story as well. The readers rebelled, and shortly after, the character had to be “revived” in order to placate the upset readership. Now, this is an example of two incompatible versions of a story, which share the same beginning (B), but then they split into two versions. Version one is the deadly one. Version two includes the addition (A) with the surprising reappearance of the main character. In this case you can choose between version 1(which contain the deadly portion (B) only), OR if you prefer, you may choose version 2 (which contain both the beginning (B) and (A) the addition.

HDK did better. As I claim, you can independently read each of the separate stories, or you can read them together. In fact, you can even read the second story first, and then read the first! In each case, assuming that it is a first reading, the emotional impact will be very different, but each sequence remains coherent!

What has been achieved? I liken it to looking at a crystal – you can look at it from different directions, and you see it differently from each angel. You enjoy it differently from each angel. For those who want a stand alone story with a sense of revenge - please read “Michelle” alone. For those who want the couple back together - read both stories. Even better, read “Michelle Ma Belle” first, and than read “Micelle”, you could follow the story with the wisdom of the hind sight, and just when the husband is filled with the satisfaction of his revenge, you just know how much he still does not know…

Is there an additional benefit from the perspective of the meaning of these dual or triple readings which this structure offers? Like a good metaphor the answer is more than the sum of the parts, and since it’s not a hard science any one can take a shot at it. Mine is about the variety of outcomes which stand ahead of each of us at each intersection of a problem. Maybe it also points to the limitations of our knowledge, but you can help yourself into this.

Taken from a broader art perspective, you will find that in the visual arts it is much more common to create parallel visual units, such as series of parallel prints, which bear some resemblance to each other. You can look at each of them separately, and you are invited to test your impressions by looking at the composition of all, or part of the prints as a one big work, or as a sequence in a continuum of evolving works. There is no question that this kind of challenge is much richer compare to the traditional ‘atomic’ approach which equates only a ‘one story’ (or ‘one picture’) as an acceptable narrative.

HDK invites us to a paradigm shift. I want to emphasize, that it does not matter if HDK was or was not fully aware of it. His creative intuition is certainly good enough for me.

I suggest that readers will keep an open mind to his innovation. It is not simple to write in this format, and I am sure that once absorbed, most will get to fully enjoy his offering, just as most readers have been enjoying HDK’s previous innovative stories.

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
WHAT THE #$@$%%^

Is this Kolkore guy on?

I hope I can't catch whatever he is suffering from by posting next to him.

It took me 3 goes to get to the end of his diatribe.

Two separate stories my arse!

Can be read second one first?? WHAT? - words escape me, and that does not happen very often.

HDK may be one of the best authors on Literotica, but that does not mean he can't give us a "pup" every now and then - like he has this time.

Should we assume the husband misread his wife's signals in the first part? That is a huge assumption considering the way he wrote the story as a whole, but then it could make a little more sense.

I doubt he set out to confuse everyone as he has, but whatever it was he was thinking as he wrote did not end up on the paper this time, that's for sure!

I'll still read his next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As "SleeplessinSeatleMD" Said

Most of these stories, the only person dumber than the obviously very dumb wife (who usually fuck many people, includinger her stable fuckbuddies, whether in her own maritial bed or in some motel 4 somewhere: "you don't have to use a condom; come deep in me! ass, mouth, vagina,,, I never let my loving/wimpy husband come in my outh; but for you, any where," ad nauseam) IS THE HUSBAND.

HDK, as Sleeplessin SeatleMD" carefully noted, portrait that picture very clearly.

But most readers are not well read enough, so they think the MAN, the cuckhold man/husband (who usually carries a 2 by 4, like a swaggering neanderthal, with a cheering crowd of readers), is out to avenge his honor, expose (really expose) the cheating wife, save the family, etc.

Instead, what most writers do --- some may not even be aware they are doing it! --- is to present how utterly silly the husbands are, in most of these "loving wife" stories. Again, HDK's present one epitomizes what I'm saying to the best degree.

Good writing, no doubt, if you look at from the stand point that it fools different readers at different levels. (My hope is that the author himself knows he did not also fool himself! ;o)

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
RE: #$@$%%^ If you yell it’s hard to hear you!

Man, you sure know how to hit your keyboard when words escape you!

After filtering out the pejoratives, both verbal and pre – verbal, I could guess that you think that you disagree with me. Fine, thank you.

Beyond that, you make only one comment and one rhetorical question which relate to substance.

You say: “Should we assume the husband misread his wife's signals in the first part? “ As many readers, not just me have said, If the second story never came to be, the first would have been perfectly understandable. Only in hind sight you come back to “Michelle” and say that the wife’s behavior was very improbable. I did not get into it in my previous comments (it was long enough), but thank you for the opportunity to get to it now. Even if her behavior was not presenting the very best judgment (like none of us ever makes any stupid mistakes), it does not constitutes an IMPROBABLE behavior. But I am not sure that I would even go with the bad judgment assumption. I don’t know if you have ever experienced the pressure of imbalance of power, that is - when you are in the wrong end of it. If in addition to loosing your name, reputation and being embarrassed, you are being blackmailed by a powerful person who could damage your family and your livelihood. The way I read it, she did not want to sleep with him (the tape is a proof to that, even before the anal rape),

Much more likely, she wanted to get over with the whole ordeal by giving in to a one time blackmailed sex. Maybe naïve, but under the circumstances – under duress, very probable and in accordance with her mind set.

She needs to get it over with, i.e. to find the opportunity – time and place, to execute “the deal”. For that, she needs her husband out of the house, and she needs to communicate with her husband’s boss. That does not mean that she is enthusiastic about it, and that can explain her emotions as she conveys them to her husband, i.e. her hopes that he would not leave. Reality is complex, and unless someone can testify that he/she were blackmailed in a similar manner, and had no problems – cut and clear, I will assume that many people may actually act more like the way the wife acted, rather than the super rational way that her critics suggest would have been the only realistic way.

Your other expression was I believe a rhetorical question (“Can be read second one first??”). I’ll answer it anyway. My answer is yes. Try it. I’ll give you a hint. Have you ever seen a film or a play which starts at present, than at a later point in time, goes back and elaborates on much earlier time, which had led to the first one? Overall, I suggest that it is only one of several legitimate readings that HDK’s stories, open to us.

Finally, I have two constructive, if unsolicited peaces of advice: First, keep an open mind, and do not get so upset when you disagree with someone or if someone disagrees with you. Second, try to argue to the substance

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great job

I think the plot twists and turns make this a very interesting read. And yes, as a wife, i can understand that this woman may be scared to let her husband know about the blackmail. After all, she hates chess and probably cannot outmaneuver these two men. I see her as a woman who simply panicked and reacted rather than planned.

I personally like your ending to this story. It's nice to see a marriage saved instead of "she cheated on him and she liked it"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tale of Two Tales Part II!

Some of comments made me go back to the taped discussion between George and Michelle. Upon reflection, that lowers the possiblity of the scenario (discussed below) of a smart Michelle from 80% to 50%. It certainly sounded like she was an unwilling participant. However, she could have found the tape recorder on Friday and asked George to play out a rape fantasy. Here are the incongruent parts:

George: "If your kids do make that trip next weekend, I'll be sure to assign him to handle an account in Cleveland," boomed with a chuckle. "Your pussy will get a real pounding from my big cock for two days straight. I'll tell Marge that I have to go to Cleveland.

[This conversation was inconsistent with the taped discussion]

Eric: Michelle must be wondering what the hell I was up to and why I didn't tell her about Cleveland. She couldn't ask because she should have no way of knowing I was being sent there. She knew I was not telling her the truth, but she also knew she couldn't let on that she knew...I left a short note to Michelle apologizing for missing the theater engagement... If Michelle were innocent, she would be pissed over my deception, but would get over it.

[No discussion of his deception or his strange behavior]

Michelle: "A few months ago I accepted an invitation from Florence White to stop by and swim in her pool.. About ten days later I found an envelope taped to the front door when I got home... A few days later, George called and told me that he would give me the pictures back if I agreed to have sex with him one weekend."

[She kept this terrible secret for at least a month from Eric without any sign but on the day of confession he knew that something was eating her?]

Eric: We never traveled in the same social circles.

[How did Florence White slip past his radar?]

Michelle: "I agreed to let him come over and have sex with me on the Friday and Saturday you were scheduled to go to Cleveland. You kept telling me to get theater tickets and he kept calling and telling me you were going away for the weekend. I prayed that you would stay home and take me to the theater..."

[She engineered his trip to Cleveland by telling George about the kids' trip. If she wanted to get it over in order to get the pictures ok but she did nothing to encourage him to stay at home]

Michelle: "...Looking back, I think he expected me to enjoy it, if you can believe that."

[What an odd comment for a woman who has been raped to make about her rapist.]

Once again you wrote a great story!

SleeplessinMD

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
You Could Have Done Better

"On the way home, I stopped and tossed everything from George's office into the Susquehanna River. Michelle helped me."

This is unbelievable. A good story should promote good behavior. Certainly dumping stuff in the river is not. He should have reused them, erased them and recycled them, or at least crushed them and dumped them in a far dumpster. Reduce - reuse - recycle. Do not trash the river.

Another reminder I always tell to writers of multiple part stories is to stick to the original plot. An author should have a clear plot and should stick to it in all parts of the story. Otherwise minor inconsistencies creep up on the author and become major. The other option is to revise the entire story to see whether it is all consistent. I believe this issue was what made Eleanor Rigby part 2 less satisfying to most readers. The plot flipped.

Keep it up. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Check and mate

Comparing to chess is a common enough ploy, but you did it way much better than the usual treatment. The story was well concieved and well executed. I like happy endings so I got a plus with this one. It is so good to see the "undergog" come out on top. I do though, have a tender spot for Michelle.

Iwill now read another of your posted works. Thank you for sharing this tale with us.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
To SleeplessinMD: two tales, incongruent or not?

I appreciate your thoughtful and civilized comments. A good discussion is always a bonus to a good story! As to the specific points that you make, I will quote only your conclusion to each, followed by my opinion.

1. [This conversation was inconsistent with the taped discussion] what person would impose himself on a woman, deluding him self with the notion that this kind of talking should be a woman’s aphrodisiac? It is totally within his brutish character. At the taped session, he is under the mistaken impression that she would actually like his anal aggressiveness. I do not see where you find incongruence here.

2. [No discussion of his deception or his strange behavior] actually there is. The husband weighs the possibility of disclosing his scheme, and decides against it. I agree with other’s comments which conveyed the view that given his knowledge at the time, his sense of guilt is exaggerated or even totally unjustified (he could not have guessed that she is being blackmailed). At any case, after the fact, he realizes that confessing to his part would just hurt them, rather than help. You and I may not agree with his thinking, but this is a different concept than incongruence.

3. [She kept this terrible secret for at least a month from Eric without any sign but on the day of confession he knew that something was eating her?] In my opinion, we are moving to what I would call secondary aspects of the plot. It has to do with the style of the writer, and the level of detail that he wishes to provide us with. There will always be gaps that we as readers have to fill in our mind (or else each story will be like “war and peace”). Regardless, it actually makes sense that a person who is about to reveal a secret will be very nervous, and it would show in her behavior - more so than during the period that you are holding the status quo, or even able to temporarily distract yourself.

4. Eric: We never traveled in the same social circles. [How did Florence White slip past his radar?] Michelle comes with a confession which involves a disclosure of hard evidence which could have easily been subject to criminal investigation. The key point is that she is unlikely to lie on any of those details. I don’t see how Eric’s recollection on Florence is crucial here. (See also my response to point 3 regarding gaps).

5. [She engineered his trip to Cleveland by telling George about the kids' trip. If she wanted to get it over in order to get the pictures ok but she did nothing to encourage him to stay at home] that is a good point, the closest you get IMO to incongruence. I related to this point in some detail in my response to Ms. #$@$%%^( see below). The main gist is that under duress and under conflict, she could have very likely found herself both arranging for her husband departure (to finish with the blackmail) and at the same time praying that he would never leave. Makes sense to me.

6. [What an odd comment for a woman who has been raped to make about her rapist.] Not at all! It is remarkable that with all her pain she was able to notice the strangeness of George’s behavior. Don’t forget that in the set-up message to the fictitious brother, Eric provides the menu to ‘a great anal pleasuring’, which includes an initial resistance. George was under the impression that he is going to pleasure her, and given his arrogance could have very well crudely expressed it (see his first boasting in your first quote).

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 18 years ago
Kolkore - You're Reaching IMO

I think SleeplessinMD got it about right. Most other commentators, who discussed any details, thought the stories didn't dovetail together.

To me, the one thing in the second story that seemed totally impossible is the sudden and convenient appearance of Florence White. Without that character in the story, there is no blackmail and there is no second story. What is the statistical likelihood of Michelle knowing the girlfriend of her husband's boss in a metropolitan area of, say 250,000 people? None! Not a chance! The author can write her in to force the reconciliation he wants but it's improbable, at best. Therefore, the second story doesn't work with the first story.

Michelle was a cheater in the first story. Most readers would have that impression.

The answer may lie in the author (or someone else) writing a second story that fits with the first. This story isn't it.

Phil

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Re: TiggerToo’s case against Florence; odds & ends

You make one very good point, which I have not thought about. Florence’s connection to both George and Michelle does need explaining in order to gain credibility. HDK could have easily tailored some mutual background, but he did not. It should count as a flaw in the overall assessment of the level of matching of the two stories. Thank you for this comment.

Like you, I agree with Sleepless in MD, but on a different issue. At his response to me, he ‘down – grades’ the score on his ‘SMART MICHELLE’ possibility scale (it relates to the matching level of the stories) from 80% to 50% (still very high). I disagree with him on the number on his scale, but I do agree with his principle approach, which shows IMO deep understanding of the nature of interpretations. Since no story comes with interpretative scale, we have to create it ourselves, and then justify it, and then, if necessary have the intellectual courage to correct it. Based on what I said, Sleepless corrected (according to his view, not mine) part of his interpretation. Based on your point (See your account of the odds against Florence), I now say that my ‘matching scale’ score for the two stories will have to go down a notch – say to 95%.

The idea I am trying to present to you is that rather than taking an absolutist approach, as you seem to present in your comments (i.e. the stories either match or not), a more sensitive and accurate approach might be to locate specific points or areas of your critique, and than access them on a scale (for example, see what Sleepless in MD did in his last message).

Case in point, I think that your conclusion, that the Florence omission makes the two stories incompatible is a case of over - reading of a gap in the narrative. It does not constitute any contradiction to any prior or later fact and it does not go against Michelle’s character. Again, in the story, Michelle points to hard evidence (pictures that could have been retrieved from George’s computer, or under criminal investigation. Michelle would not be likely to lie on that.

As far as pointing out to numbers of readers who you agree with or that presumably agree with you: 1. I do not think that there is any “lobbying power” in numbers which could threaten any valid arguments or shake a legitimate (i.e. supported by the text) reading. At the same time I believe in more than one legitimate reading of a story (to be proved by merit not by number of supporters).

2. You seem to have the ability to come with good arguments on your own, why not stick to it and make all of yours stand on their own legs rather than on others? (I refer to the generalizations you made with no specific examples) 3. With WHICH of the comments by Sleepless in MD. have you decided that you agree - the original one, or the corrected one (the last)? Thank you for your comments.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Well done

I don't understand how I missed this. It's interesting how so many readers have disected this story - you might think that this is Pathology 101. As for me, I enjoyed it. It was well written and it entertained. Did it depict a different wife than in story one? Sure, but so what. In my opinion HDK is one of the finest authors in this genre and on the site. My thanks to him for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
???

Don't understand some of the previous comments.For me,if you enjoy a story vote accordingley,if not don't.I liked both stories(this one and Michelle)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i'm just a wimp hater

look in this story people like it and some din't.you got wimp lovers and you got wimp haters.said that,you can't please all the people all the time.on the part 2 you were hard on the guy. the affair start with the wife and her friends.your problems start with your wife and boss trying to get together.the olny fault you got was taking care of your family.the wife was lucky she didn't get kick out.you have a problem as a writer,you try to be to clever and smart and some time it don't go over as smart.you are a great writer and if anybody said different poppycock.

louguy35louguy35over 18 years ago
Why is the jury still out??

This is an excellent story, well written, and structured nicely. The ending was adequate to the story, except for the final sentence..."As far as I am concerned, the jury is still out." Why???

Did Eric expect George to seek revenge? Did he, for some reason, believe that Michelle might cheat again, or that she was not really as innocent in her intentions as she professed? Was she, in fact, bisexual? His final statement was curious, to say the least. Is it possible that HDK intended to follow up with additional storytelling, perhaps as "Michelle, Redux," or as an additional chapter...or possibly a new story about Eric and Michelle? The story is almost too good to leave it as is. What say you, HDK?

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Story Well-Written

So she has sex with two different people at two different times, and he's supposed to feel bad? I thought his original plan was an excellent precursor to tossing her out of his life. OK one of the encounters wasn't necessarily deliberate. Or was it? What possible reason could she have for swimming naked with someone not her husband? No she's at fault 100%. It made me sick that she wanted, and he gave sympathy. I thought the wife should've been history.

I did like the twist with the Bender nephew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I really cant figure this out

Why is he responsible. He didnt make his wife swim nude. He didnt make the other girl eat her out. He didnt take the pictures. He didnt blackmail his wife. He didnt decide to have sex with his boss to get the blackmailer to not give him the pictures. He didnt ream her ass out so bad she had to go to the hospital. He didnt lie and deceive her about what was done and betray her and their marriage. So far idiot wife can claim the brass ring. He did gather evidence and work a sabotage against his boss and that was good. Now where is the police report for rape? Where are the assualt charges on the man who sodomized his wife. Where is the retribution on the wife for what she did. She had bareback sex with another man, it doesnt matter why, it matters that she did and chose to. If you stop a cheater from cheating next time they will be more careful and better prepared, they are the ones that have to stop. The story smacks of reconciliation at any cost to me. It takes two to cheat, at least two. His gripe with his boss is that he tricked his wife into sex and physically harmed her. His gripe with his wife is she did not trust or love him, assumed the worst from the beginning and allowed herself to be blackmailed, fucked, rape in sodomy, humiliated her husband, betrayed him and their marriage. All told neither the wife nor the boss were really winners here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why let florence off the hook.

some more information on her and what punishment for her.two affairs for the wife and he feels guilty.what with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Holy sicilian gambit Batman!...

I can't believe so many readers have to pick apart another of HDK's tongue-in-cheek tales to find some small unlikelyhood as a point of criticism. "The jury's still out" because he feels like a heel for castling his wife into the submitting to blackmail corner.As a chess player,he may realize that with the boneheaded cast of characters, or "opponents" (as he put it)he could have gone right for the queen and won the game more cleanly.Once again it seems the considerable talents of this writer, far and away the cleverest writer on this site(or any other I've perused) are wasted on the literotica pawns.But then I haven't taken the time to backtrack the previous comments.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gave it 5 stars but still could use a bit more closure

good read

ohmyachingbackohmyachingbackover 13 years ago
Queen's gambit - accepted!

An interesting and "massaged" view on how to give credit to a "one-off" incident as opposed to umpteen years of lovingly humorous relationship. However your novel take allowed a good story to unfold with your usual twisting panache!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Another old hide story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWornout is so stupid

if you gave her a penny for her thoughts you'd get change

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Only problem...

Florence got away with her part in this story. Pity.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
No shit I missed the obvious -

That is what was on the tape lol - you just did not make a 2 part series in your story listing heh -

Very well done ending - I do not really approve of his behavior and hope he eventually helps his wife deal with all the aspects of his part in her pain too - just my preference - great story -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Screw the wife's pain

She was more than willing to have sex with George just to get the photos back therefore I don't understand why Eric is blaming himself for her anal pain I do not know because if she hadn't put herself in that position she wouldn't have got butt fucked.

Also why wouldn't you check the sd cards you never know what might have been on them.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Another "wife falls for blackmailing" story. Boring and predictable.

Use of chess strategy was an interesting turn in this work, but that's about all. Plot was too weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal is so stupid

he thinks the Board of Education is a stick of lumber

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars...

... and I apologise for the 2 stars I gave the first part.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 12 years ago
Good one

and I gave it a high five, But the man and his wife are now separated by his private knowledge that he knew about George and had inappropriately done nothing. Yes she shouldn't have yielded to blackmail foolishly and instead told him, but yes he should have told her what he did foolishly and taken the consequences. He deserves to be eaten by guilt and it will taint their marriage evermore. She doesn't deserve a husband eaten by guilt. Where's their partnership??!

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
This ended too quickly.

I would have liked to read more, but it is what it is. And I can hardly say this with any credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unusual

For HDK not to finish a story. Oh well, sad.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I would agree that this part is not as good as the original. However, it does have some merit. The wife's confession is heart wrenching. Glad you had her confessing and not simply uncovering it via other means. Again, I am always disappointed at how easily these women trade sex for blackmail. I understand this is a sex site and that kind of storyline is tantalizing, but I would like to see authors put a bit more effort into making it believable. Why did she have sex with the guy? Because he had a picture of her getting her pussy eaten by another chick? I'm pretty sure a conversation explaining it to her husband would have worked. Make it more entangling. It has to be more complicated and involved for the reader to buy into it. IMHO

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
other than character names

This has nothing to do with the story Michelle. It was clear in the first that the wife and the boss were having an ongoing affair and their get together this time was part of a pattern. That pattern is what aroused the husband's suspicions to begin with. I'm not sure why you felt the need for a forced reconcilliation.

This is a decent stand alone story but should not be seen as part 2 of Michelle.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
tis a shame

It is unfortunate that the Literotica administrators are unable to prevent all these children posting commentary from this site. Limits of the technology I guess.

So many of the BTB lynch mob seem to never had a relationship with a biological woman. All they have experience with are either plastic blow-up dolls or pixellated images.

Now children settle down and let us get this class going.

If you 'manly men' are incompetent to fight for your marriage, I gotta ask, why do you even bother to get married?



When an Aggressor/Predator/Enemy threatens, so many of the commentators and a number of the authors on this site choose to run away and cower instead of taking up arms against a sea of troubles.





Wasn't that the point of marriage in the first place?

To defend the Wife You chose?

To protect the Family You created?

To nurture in a safe environment the Children You fathered?




Ahhh, you are not being respected! You poor little dears, what are you? Perpetual twelve year olds? Dribbling some sperm may define you as male but it is accepting responsibility that defines you as men.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 10 years ago
Fanfare, what are you smoking?

Fight for a cheating skank who disrespected him? She broke the vows, she pays the price. I'm all for open marriage and such, but cheating is different. If the husband is merciful, that is his right, but he has every right to kick her to the curb AND seek custody, which husbands in such cases really should have, at least jointly. Have to minimize the bad influence of the mother, after all. I'm no prude, but cheating wives by definition are liars and selfishly impose double standards through duplicity and deceit. Such a wife has forfeited any protection, adoration, etc. under the wedding vows that she violated. Same goes for the husband. If the wife kicks a cheating husband to the curb, that is her right as well. The only caveat is that if one takes a spouse back, one should only punish them for so long, or else a reconciliation is pointless and the marriage is poisoned by continued bitterness and torment. Payback, yes, but not payback for life.

avidreader123avidreader123over 10 years ago
Two Things

I agree with others, should have told the husband. Also, I hope George's wife found out what the asshole was up to. It would also be nice if someone be the shit out of him and crushed his balls, because a prick like this is just going to keep doing this to someone else's wife.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
NICE! What goes around comes around in a manner of speaking.

A good solid story with a very valid reconciliation. A sexual predator like the character George in this story is difficult to deal with especially when you factor in his institutional authority and the husband's boss. Very frightening situation for the poor wife. This doesn't dismiss her abhorrent behavior or in anyway strengthen her position. The fact that communication wasn't happening between husband and wife wasn't helpful to their marriage and their marriage was more vulnerable as a result. This story was expertly prepared and presented in a very readable fashion and fun to boot. Thank you!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
Wow! Another 5* story!

With enough twists and turns to make it even more interesting!

An interesting use of several rather different themes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Together we were a pretty pathetic couple."

You sure as hell are a pathetic girly couple.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

I'm glad he held on to the wife. Yeah, she should have come clean and told her husband before she went out and got fucked. She was at fault for that. But she didn't go out and have an affair on him. She wasn't getting anything from the fucking. In fact, the fucking was actually a punishment. She ended up in the hospital. This is a case of a lesson learned, and a relationship that was probably made stronger. I'm sure that this kind of thing would never happen again. I would like to find out what happened to the pics though.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Story won't be complete until he does one other thing.

Exact some physical retribution on old George. Do it or get it done.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

I'm shocked. I'm actually surprised. This was a total cop-out from the original. She was a total cheating whore looking forward to fucking the boss in chapter 1. Here you turned her into a innocent victim being blackmailed by the boss and his wife. What the fuck? I don't get it.

one star

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Pathetic

Did the author actually read Michelle and note how he had written his characters originally before writing this joke of a story?

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I love your plot twists; they're inventive and surprising. If I have any criticisms about your tales, it would be to flesh them out at the endings. Let's face it, if you're not a sick cuck, Loving Wives stories are read to see the bitch (or bastard as in this case) get their just rewards; and as previously commented, it would have been nice to see George's demise detailed fully.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Doesn't ring true

If Michelle's story is to be believed, she was raped. TWICE! Yet she made absolutely zero effort to report them. If fact, she AGREED to be "raped" the second time, in order to conceal the first one! She actually went out of her way to ensure it happened the second time! If her story is true, and she woke to find the secret girlfriend of her husbands boss eating her pussy, then that was a sexual assault. Why did she hide this fact to begin with? Why not tell hubby? After all, there would have been nothing to forgive. Just tell hubby, report the crime, and be consoled by a supportive husband. Unless....unless there was more to it. Maybe she was afraid of hubby finding out about an ongoing lesbian affair. What are the odds of her knowing and being comfortable enough to get naked with a woman, who just happens to be the secret lover of her husband's boss? A woman her husband knew NOTHING about, or ever met! How, exactly, did she know this woman well enough to be comfortably naked around, and yet have NEVER ONCE mentioned her to her husband of 12years?

Why did she agree to fuck hubby's boss? If her tale was true, then Florence raped her. Even if it was consensual, a husband is more likely to forgive sex with another woman, than with another man. Especially another man he knows, and dislikes! So, why agree to sex with George? Unless there was more to it, or she WANTED to! Or did the pictures show something that COULD be used as blackmail, such as her active involvement and obvious enjoyment of being with Florence, or perhaps, others, and NOT the supposed 'rape' by her secret and naked friend? Perhaps, she didn't know exactly what photos were taken, so agreed to fuck George, just to cover all bases? At no point in the story did Eric actually SEE any photographs! He merely took memory cards, and threw them in the river, without ever reviewing them! Because, for the life of me, I cannot thing of another reason for a supposed rape victim to AGREE to, and actively set up a SECOND rape, just to hide the first one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear HDK

I never cease to be amazed at the totally divergent comments you receive from your readers. A select few really do get the gist of your comedic view of our humanity and sexual failings.

Jeez... some do get so serious... almost writing small stories in protest at perceived 'wrongdoings' by some unfortunate wife whose 'sin' has been to fall and fail at a moment of unexpected weakness and/or be trapped by an artful dodger.

Well, we are all human, we all fail somewhere along the line, all I see you doing is taking an idea, scripting a fun story full of twists and turns and trying to end the tale in an upbeat manner.

I'm always smiling at the end, that's what I like and why I read your work. Please don't change... ever!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@krosis666

Once AGAIN, you invent your own facts to buttress your opinions.

NOWHERE is it indicated that he didn't know who Florence was or that she couldn't have known her well enough to skinny dip.

I do agree that she should have just told her husband what happened, but that is a fairly understandable lapse in judgement, not proof of an affair.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Too Hard On Himself

Hubby is too hard on himself.

Given what he knew, and his wife's obvious lies, he was quite justified in his actions.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I DONT KNOW, YET....THE WORDS

ShahMat have not been uttered, yet. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Re-reading

Once again, he is too hard on himself.

It was Michelle who put herself in a position that there were able to be photos that would be worth submitting to George in order to suppress them.

And it was Michelle who didn’t trust enough in her husband’s love to come clean to him so that he could protect her.

“I could have stopped it, but instead, I had allowed it.”

How could you have stopped it if you didn’t even KNOW about it?

Although, as we have seen with the blackmail, honesty is usually the best policy, but I agree with his decision not to tell her about his part in everything. While an uninvolved third party can see how his actions were reasonable under the circumstances, he can’t be sure of her reaction.

Again responding to krosis666, since she mentioned going to see Florence White with no reaction from him, we can more likely assume that he AT LEAST knew who she was if he didn’t know her personally. The only concession I will make is that it IS a remarkable coincidence that one of Michelle’s girlfriends JUST HAPPENED to be the secret mistress of his boss.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
2nd read

i think, but as a loving husband for years, whenever the wife is hurt in any way, the hubby feels it, big time, and self tests himself to see if there is anything he can do, or have done to prevent it from happening. it's a logical step for (loving) hubby every time, if for no other reason than so it doesn't happen again.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Very nice handling re

getting the evidence. Our hero, as described, was not the right person to get the video evidence.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
Good.

I feel sorry for her and all, but she only hurt herself by not telling her husband. I get it. That kind of thing can be humiliating to tell your husband but nothing good comes from not telling him. Hubby felt horrible for what he indirectly did to her but he did that because he thought there was true infidelity in the works. By not telling him, Michelle insured her own rape. Hubby shouldn't feel that bad over this. This whole mess could've been avoided by her actions only. If I were him, there wouldn't be a divorce but couples' counseling would definitely be absolute. The trust wasn't broken, only mishandled so it can repaired, in this case.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
@KarenE

You talk about 'creating facts' in order to fit my scenario, but it's just that, a scenario. Another way to look at things. I would much prefer to offer a dissenting take, than to blindly overlook stated facts, in order to suit YOUR romanticised view! Yes, I made up a scenario, unlikely as it may be, but it's about as believable as this story was, given the stated facts! As I said previously, the question still remains unanswered. If her version is to be believed, then she was sexually assaulted, so WHY did she not report it, or tell her husband? How many rape victims do you know that not only keep it secret, (yes that happens, sadly), but THEN go back for MORE? And not only that, but to actively HELP to get her husband out of the way, in order to facilitate it? Especially when her husband cleverly, if unwittingly, gave her a way to NOT have Dean come around!

You have commented a few times on my 'Changing the facts to suit my version of events', but that's my prerogative, so don't get offended at my different take, or use of simple logic. Besides, are you any different? In overlooking logical facts to suit YOUR 'happy ending' fetish, you do the same, except from to opposite end. That's your right, because we ALL read for different reasons, so don't deny me MY right to read how I want! After all, how does my OPINION harm you, besides offering the thought that not everyone thinks exactly the same way as you! Being in a majority doesn't make you automatically right, the same way that thinking differently doesn't automatically make someone wrong! If a herd of cattle stampedes towards a cliff, and one stays behind, is that one wrong for not following the crowd?

I'm not so arrogant as to say I'm right about my 'scenario', because I'm most likely not, but at least I have the capacity to recognize that I can be wrong, (and often I am, sue me), unlike some!

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
And yes, you may have guessed

I like a good debate, whether I'm in the right, or not! If nothing else, it helps to reinforce one side, or the other. It's healthy, so long as you're open to changing your mind on something, when given valid reason, as others have proven to me! I welcome intelligent debate, (Even though I lack that same intelligence!), as it helps keep me grounded. (I tend to let my overly sceptical side win, otherwise) So keep the comments coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to the previous comment.

And its earlier comments.

Do you realise that the majority of rapes go unreported?

A very quick Google search confirms that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blame

I was greatly entertyained until you did the blame the victim thing.

It's true she got hurt.

The basic solution was to let her husband only have his cock near that position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

First, you can't feel sorry for her. She kept this secret from her husband and that is what caused all her problems. He certainly believed her when she told him. Why would she think he wouldn't believe her if she told him when it happened? Everything indicated to him that she was cheating on him, which she actually was. It's too bad she got hurt like she did but honesty would have been her friend.

I would have liked for him to have kept the information he threw away. It might have had information about other women he might have coerced into having sex with him. Besides losing his job he might have had a nice divorce case against him along with some possible criminal charges.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Does the reason matter?

I can't see why he is so accepting of her blackmail excuse, or willing to stick with her, she showed clearly that she didn't trust him, and by cheating, she showed that he shouldn't trust her.

Worse she showed rank stupidity by believing a blackmailer, and the protagonist doesn't seem like the kind of guy that wants to be married to a stupid woman.

On the other hand if he cares about keeping his wife, George got of lightly by just losing his job, it would be nice to see a bit more actual revenge for how George hurt her, than just him being favoured by the whims of fate.

For that matter, the husband is also fairly stupid, he should have checked the harddrive and other stuff to see if George had blackmailed others, that kind of proof could have led to a lengthy prison stay and a way to ensure that George's marriage is ruined.

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
so this was intended as a 2 part story

Ok, so you decided to give us closure? We have an ending !!

This was nowhere near as good as your earlier effort.

It seemed rushed, almost like you couldn't be bothered.

Sorry.

I was so disappointed because I really liked your story idea and the way the characters were set up.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Blackmail

As I've said MANY times,why do MORE under the threat of blackmail than whatever you're being blackmailed with?

So,to keep pictures of a woman eating her out from being revealed, she'll have sex with her husband's boss?!

Not only does not make sense on ANY level, but even if it somehow DID, what guarantee does she have that ALL copies of the pictures will be destroyed,or that the sex isn't being recorded, because you can surely trust a blackmailer, right?

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
I agree with the people who

say that he was being too hard on himself. He had no way of knowing that she wasn't an enthusiastic participant. Seemed that she was so cool, calm and collected when the trysts for that weekend were being set up. So when he found out she appeared to be actively engaged. She kept trying to make sure he was out of town and was oh so careful not to let anything show to hubby. Too practiced by a lot. So that would lead him to do what he did. She was the one who betrayed him, not the boss. The boss was the one who manipulated and humiliated him, but that's not the same thing. First of all why was a 40 year old woman swimming nude with another woman and drinking to the point of passing out. She also had to suspect that the other woman was a lizard, women usually pick up on who wants their pussy. So, she put herself into that position and supposedly was set up and had pictures taken. She shouldn't have been in that place to begin with. I think it had to be more than just a slight error in judgement, probably an experiment gone wrong. Doesn't matter. She was where she was and doing what she shouldn't have been doing. She was hiding more than the pictures in that case and it would explain why she couldn't come clean to hubby. So, sympathy? Not so much. Sympathy is just a word in the dictionary that you can find between shit and syphilis.

She was wrong and her initial story was just plausible enough that he could have gotten past that. After a lot of communication on his part. He had to make it clear to his wife that she was responsible for what happened with the woman. But, there could be no getting by the giving in to blackmail and remaining silent. Not just once but two weekends. Dumb pussy. It's about like she told him, she must have been stupid when she married him and he would be forced to reply, well, I guess you were but I was so horny I didn't notice. Was a good read. You are a hell of a writer, a little cucky sometimes for my taste, but even then it is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2 stars

She should have talked to her husband.

A serious crime was committed. His wife was raped!!!

When she said no, it became rape. It was rape by coercion before that.

Charges needed pressed.

Interesting tale but poor outcome.

green117green117over 7 years ago
BTW - @ previous comment

For the anony previous, just in case you have similar ideas...

Rape occured when the blackmail was put in play, not when she said no. Constrained choice is the indicator, not some notion of a negotiation.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not to bad

You got to emasculate and blame the white male and setup a reconciliation and create empathy for the cheater.

Quite skillfully.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT IS A COMMENT?

Basically we blow sunshine up the Authors ass (arse) If the story is crap we blow shit over him! If the Author says we talk shit, then we dump shit on him/her! If the Author says that this is absolute garbage, we go to the trash can symbol and we dump him/her like trash! VERY INTERESTING; YES ! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Harddaysknight one of the original ....

.... cheating WHORE wife Apologist! This writer couldn't "burn the bitch" if she was soaked in gasoline and he was holding a blow torch!

Here's an opportunity to prove this anon wrong HDK which I hope you are "man" enough to accept and won't "wimp" out on! The challenge is to write a BTB story without your usual female excuses like "I was also having a lot of hot flashes, and when it mixed with the wine, I went stupid" (see story above), where the "wronged" husband is actually in the right, he knows "it", she knows "it" and "real" consequences to **her** are the results of her actions .... and those consequences do not include your usual "punishment" (the husband moving into the guest bedroom for a week, him giving her the silent treatment for a month before rolling over and playing dead like the family dog or whatever excuse(s) that you have used in the past to save the guilty wife). A story that is so totally out of character for you that your readers (and there are quite a few judging by the comments to this submission) check the author's name to make sure it is you!

Why should you accept this challenge? No real reason other than to show the audience you can escape your comfort zone, that you can get back at a**hole anons like this one and "maybe" be thought of as a author whose "label" is not completely correct!

Frankly it's doubtful you will read this much less act up it but stranger things have happened! For once prove me/us wrong!

As they say "the balls in your court" so don't dribble it off your foot.

Signed .... "Another a**hole Anon"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
terrible

cuck shit .

cheating whore apologist .

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
Reason for divorce: stupidity

He had way too much guilt for supposedly giving up his queen, it was her stupidity that did it, by compounding a wrong, with an even bigger one, and then believing that a blackmailer would keep his word.

frankly he is way too lenient on Michelle, and should at least consider divorce.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
Allergy to endings

Seems like the author is allergic to actually finishing his stories, even with this second chapter, he couldn't help himself from keeping it open with the last line.

Not to mention the work still needed regarding the marriage, if he actually wants to keep the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because the cuckold faggot didnt divorce the whore

hope she gives him aids sooner rather than later .

1*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Michelle Previous Part
Michelle Series Info

SIMILAR Stories