Michelle's Continuing Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

I liked her plan so far, except I didn't think I'd be able to continue a relationship with Jacqui during that time, maybe platonic, taking her to square dancing or dinner, but not spending one of my precious nights with her. Then Michelle dropped the rest of her bomb on my plate. "Then I want to spend another weekend with Mike and I'll tell him either yes or goodbye."

I didn't know how to respond to that. Two weeks, plus one weekend to decide the rest of our lives? We decided that we'd be together until June 13th. Then she was going to go back to Seattle for what I hoped would be her last time. Assuming she did come home after that, our game had gone as far as it possibly could go. Both our emotions with our lovers had simply gone too far. We had slipped over the waterfall. We would give one more weekend, then have to say goodbye to our lovers.

We decided that the last weekend would be June 13th. Michelle let me listen to her call to Mike where she told him she wouldn't be able to see him until the 13th, when she would drive up. She asked him not to call until then. We didn't want to deprive Jacqui of her square dance lessons, so we agreed that we'd all go together.

I called Jacqui and asked her if she could get that weekend off so we could take another weekend trip. She called me back a little later and told me that once again, Tina would cover for her. "Where are we going?"

"I don't know yet; haven't decided. Is there any place you'd like to go for a weekend?"

"I'll think about it."

I told her I probably wouldn't get a chance to see her before then, except square dancing on Friday night. I told her Michelle and I would pick her up at our normal time.

The rest of that week, Michelle and I lived our normal lives, both of us going to work, coming home and having a great dinner. We snuggled on the couch watching some TV, played some card and dice games and when we went to bed, there were fireworks! We made love like there would be no tomorrow. As sweet as our lovemaking had become since Mike came into Michelle's life, I think we surpassed it almost every night! I told her constantly how much I loved her and she reciprocated with the same. We snuggled, we kissed, we made love.

Friday night, Michelle and I together picked up Jacqui and we all went to the square dance lessons. Afterwards, we took Jacqui home and I kissed her lightly on the lips and told her that I had made us a reservation in Virginia City on Friday night, and Reno on Saturday. "I'll call you later and tell you more about it."

Michelle and I drove home, went in the house, and made love. It was one of the happiest times in my life. The thought that Michelle was going to Seattle in a week, and what might come of it never entered my mind in the slightest. I simply knew that as happy as we both were, all was well and nothing could interfere with it.

Saturday morning before Jacqui left for work, I called her and told her a little about where we were going. "There's this really cool historic bordello in Virginia City. I thought it would be fun to stay there. It might be fun to do a little role playing; you can pretend to be a prostitute and I'll be your John."

"That does sound like fun! I'll be sure to take some 'whore' clothes with me."

Wow, I thought, this could turn out to be better than I had even imagined. I told her what time I'd pick her up Friday for the airplane trip and that I wouldn't have a chance to see her between now and then.

The rest of the week flew by. Michelle didn't call Mike and I didn't call Jacqui. Michelle's and my lovemaking continued to sizzle all week, and we enjoyed each other immensely, relieving me of any concerns that she could possibly stay in Seattle with Mike.

Friday morning, Michelle and I kissed each other goodbye for the weekend. She was leaving straight from work and I had to leave a few hours early to pick Jacqui up and get to the airport no later than 2:00, as our plane left at 3:00. We got into Reno about 6:30, rented a car and drove to Virginia City, checking into our 'brothel' at about 8:00.

ooOoo

I hadn't had a chance to talk to Jacqui about it, but I know I was looking forward to our role playing that night. I had asked Michelle for the room number she and Mike had spent the night in as I wanted Jacqui and I to have the same room. It was pretty much like Michelle had described it, exactly like I would expect a brothel room to have been like a hundred plus years ago: lumpy full bed; frilly, well used bedspread; a couple old pictures of naked girls on the walls; kerosene lights on the wall; wash basin and pitcher of warm water; no television or other electronics except an old phone next to the bed. For our role playing that night, it was perfect!

As soon as we closed the door behind us, I pulled Jacqui to me for a kiss. She pushed me away and told me that I needed to make payment before we did anything. I had planned ahead with a hundred dollars cash I pulled out of my wallet and handed her. She whispered in my ear, "A thousand dollars for tonight and the weekend."

I looked at her with shock on my face, telling her, "What? You can't be serious. I don't have that much money with me!"

She smiled again and said, "A thousand dollars, unless you want to sleep on the floor by yourself."

I stammered and stuttered while she picked up the ancient phone and dialed the front desk. "Hi could you please send up an extra blanket and pillow." A slight pause, then, "Thank you."

"They'll be up with your bedding in a few minutes."

I looked at her, totally speechless. She batted her eyes at me and said, "I think I saw a US bank down the street if you don't want to use the extra bedding."

I wasn't sure what to do; Michelle and I didn't have that kind of money in the bank. But I sure as heck didn't come all this way to sleep on the floor with my beautiful girlfriend comfortably snuggled by herself in bed. The only thing I could think of was to raid our home equity loan. So I walked down the three blocks to the bank and withdrew the money. When I got back in the room, Jacqui carefully counted out the thousand dollars and put it in her purse.

She looked at me and smiled, telling me, "Honey, I don't want you to be gentle tonight. I need you to fuck me."

My heart was in my throat. "What do you mean?"

"I think you know what I mean. You know I need you, Robert. But tonight I need you in a different way. Don't hold back. I want to be lost in you, lost in your desire; lost in your lust. I am yours—live out every fantasy you've ever had. With me. Tonight I'm your whore!"

There was no waiting—no wondering what she would wear, or how she would look when she emerged from the bathroom. Even though she was offering me carte blanche, I still began a little hesitantly. I held the back of her neck and kissed her sweet lips, tasting her perfume. I could feel her relax at my touch, as I took charge. I entwined her hair in my fingers and thrust my tongue into her mouth. My other hand grabbed her breast through her blouse. I loved her, loved Jacqui, but I wasn't tender with my touch. When I pulled away from that kiss, it was to say one word: "Strip." Not 'undress', or 'undress for me baby,' or 'let me see you naked,' just "Strip."

I sat back on the lumpy bed and looked up at her. At first she stood there, and undid the top button on her olive satin blouse. When her hips began to sway I felt the telltale bulge in my chinos start to grow. Jacqui bit her lip and swayed her hips back and forth as she unbuttoned her blouse. When she shrugged it from her shoulders, I could see the ivory lace bra beneath and smiled up at her. "You're beautiful," I whispered.

Jacqui smiled back and shook her head, her hair going wild. She undid the zip at the side of her tight skirt and wriggled out of it. Now all she was wearing was her bra, matching panties, and a pair of black hold up stockings with lace around the top and heels—black patent heels. My bulge was getting bigger, and throbbing in my pants.

She looked down at me and whispered, "Are you going to fuck me?"

"Oh, yes," I replied.

"Hard?"

I nodded.

"Because you know I'm yours."

"I know," I said as she danced on.

"Tell me," she said. "Tell me what you're going to do."

"I'm going to fuck you." My heart was thumping. "I'm going to fuck you like I have never fucked you before. Fuck you like you've never been fucked before—not by me, not by anyone." She bit her lower lip, and her cheeks started to flush. "Now take off your bra," I said, "And let me see your tits."

Momentarily, her eyes widened, then Jacqui reached back and unclipped her bra before shrugging it from her shoulders. Her lovely nipples, which I had suckled on before, looked bold and erect. And I was hungry. She folded her arms under her breasts. Fleetingly I saw fear in her eyes—was this the Robert she knew and loved, or had she unleashed something else. I don't think she was sure. I beckoned her to me, and she knelt next to the bed, right beside me. Again, I kissed her—savagely on the mouth, drinking in her taste. My hand went to her breast, mauling it, kneading it. I pinched her nipple and she gasped; she gasped again when I twisted it. But then she groaned with pleasure. A part of me wanted to draw her towards me, take her nipple in my mouth, and suck it as I had before. But that wasn't what Jacqui wanted tonight.

I took Jacqui's hand and placed it on the bulge in my pants. "You did that to me," I whispered. Her eyes twinkled as she undid my belt, unzipped me, and released my cock. As she lowered her mouth over me, I felt her hair cascade down onto my legs, and her hot breath on my cock. Jacqui's mouth was hot, and I felt her lips slide slowly down my shaft. I held her head in my hands and groaned as she took more and more of me into her mouth. My cock was throbbing; I had never felt so hard. She cradled my balls in her hand and bobbed up and down. I could feel her lips tight around me.

Without thinking, I responded to her bobbing by thrusting up into her mouth. With her head still in my hands I started to fuck her—but I was fucking her mouth; my cock raked by her teeth as I filled her. Jacqui moaned as she sucked on my cock and squeezed my balls. She loved me, as I loved her—but this was animal lust we were showing one another: desire and lust.

I grabbed a handful of Jacqui's hair and held her head as I pushed my cock into her mouth; my other hand grabbed her beautiful butt and gave it a squeeze. I squeezed hard enough that she seemed to gasp—at least as well as she could with her mouth full! Then I grabbed at her panties and pulled at them. I yanked so hard I heard the material tear. When I pulled one last time, they came off altogether in my hand, and she was naked but for stockings and heels.

"Oh God Jacqui, that feels amazing," I rasped as my fingernails dug into her ass. She was sucking my cock, and her tongue was pressed against my shaft. My fingers found her pussy and I pushed two inside her—she was so hot, so wet. I was convinced she wanted me—desired me—with the same animal passion I was feeling for her. She looked up at me with her mouth full, eyes smiling but widened when I pushed my fingers back inside her. "Do you like that?" I whispered, "Do you?"

All she could do was groan and give a little nod. I pushed my fingers deeper inside her. "Do you like feeling my fingers in your cunt?"

She groaned her assent. My cock was throbbing, my heart beating fast, and my fingers slick with her juice. I wanted more. I wanted to give Jacqui what she wanted; more of this animal lust. My fingers slipped from her pussy and brushed against her asshole. Her mouth opened wide and she gasped; air rushing past my cock into her mouth. In all the times we had made love we had never even talked about anal; it had never come up. But that night was not a night for asking permission, for discussing limits; for pushing envelopes. I pushed my finger inside, feeling her asshole tight around my finger as it went one knuckle deep.

"And how about that?" I asked. "I bet you like that don't you?"

She moaned her assent and I pushed my finger deeper, deep enough inside her so that my knuckles were pressed against the soft flesh of her ass. I felt her try to pull away; try to pull off my prick. She came up for air, "Oh God, Robert. Please—fuck me!"

I knew I would; I knew I must—but not yet. I slipped my finger from her ass. "Are you feeling dirty?"

She nodded.

"Are you my dirty girl tonight, my whore?"

"Oh yes," she replied. "Yes. I want to be your whore. I'm all yours. You know I am." As if to punctuate her statement she kissed the tip of my cock, then licked down along its length. She was driving me wild, insane with desire. I so wanted to have her, to take her. "I'm your whore Robert, your slut. Just take me. Show me I'm yours. Show me how you want me." I felt the tip of her tongue teasing at my balls and it was my turn to groan. I grabbed at her ass, mauling her soft flesh as she teased me.

Jacqui was still kneeling next to me as I lay on her bed. I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me, laying her across my lap. I could feel her breasts against my thighs. Whack! I spanked her ass. It stung my hand so I know it stung her too, and her body jerked. Whack! I spanked her again, and again her body jerked in reaction. That beautiful, near naked body. "You're mine!" I whispered, "You're my slut. What are you?"

"I'm," Whack! "Your," Whack! "Slut!" Whack! My cock was throbbing now, almost painful. I so wanted her—wanted Jacqui like never before. I slid my hand between her legs, one finger slipping between the velvet folds of her pussy.

"Your cunt is mine." I growled.

"Oh yes. Yes it is."

I pushed two fingers inside her. She was so wet, so hot, so willing. "Get on your knees, whore."

She knelt up on the bed and I got behind her. I grabbed her waist and rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her slit. Jacqui groaned. She wanted this as much as me. I held her waist tight and rammed forward, impaling her on my prick in a single movement. She squealed in surprise as I filled her. I felt her pussy tighten around me as it always did, but then I spanked her again and it tightened even more.

"Oh God, Robert." She whispered. "You feel huge. Like you're going to split me in two." I slid my cock almost out of her then rammed it home again; grinding into her tight pussy. Leaning forward I grabbed her breast in my hand, twisting her nipple as I thrust again and again. She did feel tight and I felt huge. And I wanted her so badly. My thrusting accelerated and Jacqui pushed back against each thrust, anticipating them, and wanting every last inch of me inside her.

"Oh Robert," she said, "Do something for me."

"What?"

"Fuck my ass. No one has ever fucked my ass."

I hadn't ever fucked a girl in the ass before either. Michelle and I had tried once and she didn't like it so we didn't ever try again, but tonight I was more than ready to give Jacqui what she wanted!

I pulled out of her cunt and admired her butt. Oh God, she was beautiful! I couldn't help but crush those beautiful cheeks in my hands, getting a whimper of pain from her; especially after the spanking from earlier.

My cock was still slick from her pussy juices as I spread her cheeks apart. I reached my fingers into her pussy, wetting them and at the same time getting squeals of pleasure from Jacqui. With my fingers wet with her juices, I rubbed them along her slit, making sure she was lubricated before placing my wet, slick cock at the entrance to her rosebud.

The sight of her bottom stretching out this wide for the first time was amazing, made even better knowing that it was my cock that was about to invade her. I put my cock at her entrance and didn't warn her as I drove inside her, a little slow at first, then when I felt her resistance fade, I steadily drove deeper and deeper inside her. "Oh fuck!" Jacqui groaned as I pierced her. This was the first time for either of us and I was amazed at how tight and good it felt. Every inch by agonizing inch that I sunk closer to her core was another inch I felt encased by heaven itself.

Finally, I slammed my hips against her jiggly butt cheeks, and drained her of the ability to speak, due to the iron hard cock rammed into her. I still wasn't being gentle with her; I was almost insanely wanting to possess her

Sharp squeaks were being forced from her as I abused her as roughly as I wanted to. I was sure she wasn't enjoying it yet. Her squeals now were so different from the groans of pleasure from a few minutes ago. "Robert, go slower. Please!" she cried.

Her plea brought me down from my craziness. I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I was, so I slowed myself until I was slipping in and out of her tight butt easily; letting her finally get used to the size before I planted myself balls deep inside her bum.

Jacqui's moans started sounding like the groans of pleasure that I had become used to as I slowly drove back in and out of her. She was facedown on the bed, trying to use the covers to muffle her groans of pleasure. I didn't want anything muffled. I wanted everyone in this whorehouse to know we were fucking and fucking hard!

I realized that Jacqui was playing with her clit. "I'm close, I'm so close just don't fucking stop." She was whining in a high pitch, furiously rubbing her clit while I pumped her from behind.

With only seconds before I knew I couldn't last any longer, Jacqui's body started convulsing in a violent orgasm. She started screaming with pleasure, "Oh fuck, oh fuck," she screamed over and over again.

As she came, her ass squeezed around me so tightly that it felt like I might be trapped in this place of heaven forever!

I couldn't hold myself back any longer and succumbed to the orgasm I had been trying desperately to withhold. Jacqui evidently felt it the second I blasted her insides with hot, gooey cum. She seemed to like it, based on the way she was grinding her hips back against me in an attempt to drain me.

I could barely hear her groans as they were deposited into the pillows, but I knew she was feeling as amazing as I was.

"Holy shit!" She mumbled, as both of us were spent and collapsed down onto the bed.

My animalistic urges from before had subsided now, and I didn't want anything more than to love this girl who had given her all to me. I withdrew my limp cock from her ass and she rolled over facing me. "That was about the most incredible experience I've ever had," she told me.

"It was, wasn't it. Want to do it again?"

"Yes, but not for a while; I think I'm going to be a little sore there for a while."

I kissed her, "I love you."

Jacqui kind of purred as she snuggled into my chest and we both went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to see Jacqui splashing water on her face from the wash bowl on the counter. She was wearing my very favorite; nothing. Her naked body was so beautiful. She sauntered over to the bed, sitting down beside me, "Well, did you get your money's worth last night?" as she snuck her hand under the blanket and wrapped it around my morning wood.

"Nope, not yet. Have plans for my very favorite whore the rest of the weekend."

"Umm, I'm kind of hoping those plans start about now." She pushed the covers off of me and started to climb over me. I let her straddle me and sink her wet pussy down onto me. Oh God, she felt good! She rested on top of me for a few minutes but as soon as she started to ride me up and down, I pushed her off and rolled her over onto her back. One thing I had learned since Michelle and I started our game last January was restraint, and how to keep that horny feeling alive, and right now that's what I intended.

Jacqui smiled at me and said, "Umm, last night was fantastic. But I want to make love with you this morning."

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers