Michelle's Continuing Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers

"I can tell. But we need to get up. I have plans for today and it involves you being horny as hell!"

"Ugh, sometimes I think I hate you! What kind of plans?"

"Not going to tell you yet. You'll find out later. Right now, let's find the shower and get cleaned up and dressed."

The Silver Queen had installed a couple common showers off the hall, one for men and one for women. I slipped on a pair of boxers and peeked out. I didn't see anyone in the hall so I snuck down to see if they were empty. The little signs on the doors said vacant so I went back and told Jacqui that now was the time to jump in the shower. We slipped on some shorts and shirt before venturing out in the hall. When I started to follow her into the women's shower, she pushed me out, telling me "Unhunh, no fuck together, no shower together!" So I grudgingly showered by myself in the men's shower. Not nearly as much fun!

After we had cleaned up and gotten dressed, Jacqui and I went downstairs looking for some breakfast. We had been late getting there the night before and hadn't had a chance to explore to find a café. Fortunately, the Silver Queen did serve breakfast pretty much like they did in the old days. We had a choice of eggs, ham, bacon, fried taters and pancakes. It was all pretty darn good! When they gave us the check and it was time to go, my pretty young lady smiled at me and said, "I'll pay, I think I can afford it now." I guess she could; she had my thousand dollars stashed away in her purse!

After breakfast, we walked to the back of the room and admired the Silver Queen. It was an approximately 15' high painting of a woman, dressed in a gown of 3,261 silver dollars and 28 twenty dollar gold coins. It was beautiful and fascinating.

robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers