Michelle's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Damn dog has never done anything like that before and he won't do it again when I have done with him!'

'It was hardly his fault,' Michelle said, 'and it is only a old dress. I'm sure he won't have damaged it.'

I led Michelle down the track not looking back as we conversed. 'Its a good job this is virtually your own path,' she laughed. 'How would you explain walking around with me like this?'

I mumbled a reply. I was worried about the difficult climb down the rocks back to the end of my gully. I was going to have to help her get down and that usually meant quite a lot of body contact. I nervously called. 'Dog, Dog!' But there was no sign of him. I got to the turn off and climbed down, then turned to help Michelle down. By the time we had reached the bottom we were both hot and bothered. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to take her in my arms and kiss her.

She was less than half my age, but kissed me back and suddenly we were racing to the house. Dog was no where to be seen. I threw the rabbit in the kitchen sink and Michelle dragged me to my bedroom we fell on the bed and were soon making love.

The next four days passed far too quickly, we did not leave each others side for more than a minute or two, we ate and sunbathed, talked and made love when ever the mood took us.

It was the thirtieth of October and Michelle went to make me the traditional morning coffee. When she returned instead of sitting by me she took one of her cases and began to pack. There were tears in her eyes. 'I have to be at the airport at nine tomorrow morning.'

I tried to persuade her to stay, telling her that there was no need for her to return, that there were all the reasons in the world to stay. She continued to pack and soon all except what she was warring and the yellow pants suit were in the seven cases.

We ate almost in silence that evening.

As she lay in my arms that night, she cried herself to sleep. Next morning she was dressed, when she brought in the coffee. We had breakfast in silence and I loaded the cases in the four wheel drive. Dog was missing he had gone when she had started to pack and had not returned for his evening meal. I helped her into the car and she took a last long look at my hideaway home. 'I will remember this place forever, please let us go now!'

And so I drove up the drive, her first time going up and we were all to soon on the highway. As we drove she began to tell me how we were related.

'Do you remember my mother. You only KNEW her twice! Her diary is full of how wonderful you were. Her name was Margaret!'

I almost ran the car off the road, there was only one Margaret that far back in my life. Margaret! No wonder I thought Michelle looked so familiar. I tried to concentrate on the road. She explained that her parents and older brother had been killed in the car accident and she had been given Margaret's effects when her adopted parents had died.

'She went through hell with-out you, her diary is absolutely full of, Michael this and Michael that! You did not even write, or see her while she was carrying me!' She held out a small diary. I pulled off the road and turned the pages, it had been late January. She had known about my wife's pregnancy and had begged me to get her pregnant.

The entry was there. 'Michael made love to me while John was at work.' And again three days later. 'Made love with Michael.' The next entry of significance was a page with 'Pregnant!' written on it. I handed the diary back and resumed the drive to the airport. I tried to explain, but Michelle sat in stony silence.

'You had my mother, now I have had you! I hope you suffer as she did! I only wish I could get you pregnant and not even write, or see you again!'

I tried to give her, her mothers side of the story. Michelle would not listen.

'Your mothers husband was sterile, they had a good marriage, but wanted a child. We worked in the same office and we liked each other. She begged me to get her pregnant. Her husband came to see me and he begged me as well, we made love twice and she conceived. I never saw her again, she left work and they moved to a different city. I had never heard from her again and did not expect to.'

Michelle sat in silence. We soon reached the airport.

I unloaded the cases on to a trolley and wheeled them to the check in gate. They were weighed and her ticket processed and she was given a boarding pass.

She turned and made her way to the passengers only gate. I pulled her to me and she did not resist as I kissed her. She even kissed me back a little, but broke away. 'I suppose she fell in love with you as well!' She said as she slipped out of my grasp and handed her valise to the security guard. She stepped through the metal detector arch.

I watched as she walked away. 'Michelle!' I shouted. 'I knew your mother in nineteen sixty eight, you were born in nineteen seventy!' but she had gone.

I made my way back to the car-park and sat a long, long while, feeling very sorry for myself. I eventually turned on the ignition and drove slowly home.

Dog woofed at my approach and I fed him the last of the rabbit he had caught the day he stole Michelle's dress. 'It will be a long while before I take you rabbit hunting Dog.'

Her perfume lingered, I opened the windows and doors. I went to the bedroom to do the same.

Michelle sat on the bed, her face red with tears. 'I could not leave, my luggage will be half way back to London now. What are we going to do? It's called incest isn't it! I never intended to fall in love with you, just for you to fall in love with me!'

I took her hands and told her about the time I had known her mother. I showed her my son's birth certificate and made her look again at her mothers diary. It was two years later. There had been another Michael in her life after me.

Michelle threw the diary down, stood and began to undress. We crawled into bed and began to plan the rest of our lives.

12