Michelle's Souvenir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve agreed, and at noon they both walked up to the door of a small restaurant three blocks away from the office, around a corner.

It was a cozy place, and they chose a table for two. They ordered light and took their time eating. Their knees were touching under the table and Michelle realized Steve's fingers were within inches of her own as their hands rested on the tabletop.

"I'll be honest," Michelle said. "I asked how much longer you thought you'd take because I've kind of gotten used to having you around."

Steve grinned. "I've enjoyed working around you, too," he said, though it was clear he wanted to say more.

"I always like watching a skilled man at work," Michelle said, her voice lowering almost imperceptibly. "You obviously know what you're doing, and I can appreciate that."

He gazed back at her, his soft brown eyes questioning.

"You're a pretty fine-looking guy," she added, a little more quietly. "The view as you work has certainly been entertaining."

That was the opening Steve clearly had been seeking.

"The view I've had has been pretty sweet, too," he said, lowering his eyes slightly to rest on the deep cleft between her pillowy breasts. "You're a beautiful woman."

Their fingers touched on the tabletop and quickly intertwined.

Suddenly, Michelle felt her phone buzz. Reaching into her purse, she saw a text message from Eric.

"What are you up to?" he asked.

One-handed, since her other hand was wrapped up in Steve's hand, she texted back, "Out to lunch. With Steve."

"Aaaahhhh," came the response, with a winky next to it.

Michelle knew she didn't have to tell Eric any more. He would leave her alone for a while.

The lunch hour ended all too quickly. Amazingly, while getting everything out in the open, so to speak, had put her mind in overdrive, it also seemed to sharpen her focus on her work. She noticed more than ever the bulge in Steve's jeans as he worked, and could feel her pussy tingling and moistening at the knowledge that he knew she was looking.

And she knew from the fact that the bulge was more pronounced than it had been earlier in the week that Steve was also thinking about her. He didn't show it otherwise, though, behaving as professionally as he could.

That night, as they lay in bed, Michelle told Eric the whole story. "He's so hot, and so nice," she said. "He's still not what I'd call a keeper, but I wouldn't mind landing him anyway."

"Well, now that he knows, he'll either distance himself to avoid any compromising situations, or he'll step up his efforts and meet you somewhere in the middle."

"I know that there's a good chance absolutely nothing will happen," she sighed. "It's possible that he'll finish up his work tomorrow and I'll never see him again. And if that happens, I guess it would be okay. But it would be nice to have another notch on the bedpost—a Steve-shaped notch."

They made love then, and fell asleep still cuddled together.

On Friday morning, Eric noticed that Michelle had taken the low-cut top idea from Thursday and ramped it up. She chose her second-lowest-cut one to end the week, and paired it with a slinky skirt that hugged her plump ass seductively.

Looking her up and down, he acknowledged her last-ditch effort. "Well, I know I'd do you in a second," he said.

"Yeah, but you're married to me...it's kind of your job," she laughed.

"Job or hobby, you're my favorite pastime," Eric grinned back.

At work, Eric focused on his tasks as much as possible, though his mind kept wandering to his wife's seductive ways. He didn't want to disturb her, but was curious about what she was doing, and how much progress she was making. He didn't text her, and she didn't text him. He missed the contact, but knew that the absence would make their pairing on Friday night that much sweeter.

Still, he couldn't wait to wrap up the afternoon and head home. He arrived there about 10 minutes before his wife did, and noticed as she got out of the car that her cheeks looked slightly flushed.

She closed the door and leaned against it, looking at him. Eric could see by the shine in her eyes that she had been up to some mischief.

Her hand slipped into her purse, hanging at her side, and fished out a pair of lacy black panties. She tossed them to Eric and he caught them.

"I wondered if you wore panties at all today," he said.

"I wore them for part of the day," she admitted.

She slipped her purse strap from her shoulder and it dropped lightly to the floor. Reaching down to the hem of her skirt, she lifted it, spreading her thighs slightly. Between the pink, puffy lips of her pussy, he could see a hint of white peeking out.

"Is that what I think it is?" he asked.

"Probably," she said. "If you think it's a little bit of icing on my cupcake, then it's definitely what you think."

"I'm surprised it's still in there, and not running down your thighs," Eric said.

"Oh, it has been," she said, and smiled wickedly.

They sat down on the leather couch, and she pulled her skirt higher and spread her legs wider. Eric's eyes were inextricably drawn to the dollop of cream inside her hot snatch.

"We...decided to stay in for lunch today," Michelle admitted. "The rest of the office went out together, but I said I had something to take care of, and Steve obviously wanted to stay and make sure he finished the job."

She paused. "I DID take care of something...and Steve definitely finished the job. As soon as the door closed on the last person leaving, Steve pushed me onto my desktop and sat in my chair. He leaned me back and pulled up my skirt. That's when I lost the panties."

He saw her cheeks beginning to flush more.

"He leaned down and buried his face in my pussy. The whole time he licked me, his eyes were glued to mine. In no time at all, my cunt was absolutely dripping from his attentions.

"Then I pushed him away and got on my knees. He leaned back in the chair, and I had to fumble for a second with his belt and fly. I felt so clumsy and nervous, but I needed to see what I'd been missing. When his cock sprang free, the first thing I did was wrap my hand around the shaft. When I squeezed, a drop of precum oozed from the tip. I was tempted to smear it around with my thumb, but we were short on time."

Her eyes had a slightly faraway look.

"I leaned in and took his cock halfway into my mouth. He closed his eyes, but they sprang open again when I slid my mouth the rest of the way onto his member. He was so deep in there, I swear he could feel my tonsils. I sucked him for a few minutes, and he was DELICIOUS."

Eric's cock was standing at attention by now, but he was willing to wait for the story's end.

"We knew we didn't have much time, though. So I stood up again and leaned over the desk. He flipped my skirt up around my waist and buried himself into my pussy in one stroke. There was no gentleness about it...we knew what we wanted and were unwilling to wait. He began stroking long and hard, pounding my snatch. I could feel my ass cheeks jiggle with each thrust and knew from his appreciative groans that he was enjoying the view.

"He had apparently been anticipating this for a while, because he lasted only a few minutes," she continued. "I could feel him get harder, and was loving the way his fat cockhead popped in and out of my cunt with each stroke. And then he pushed all the way in and I could feel his hips buck. He grunted and I knew he was depositing a big, thick load of spunk all the way down in me."

She was almost panting by now.

"We kissed, and then realized we had work to do. He went back to installing trim, and I settled in at my desk. Soon my coworkers came back, and I don't think they knew anything unusual had happened. Every so often, I would feel wetness between my legs and sneak my finger down to scoop up an escaping drop of cum. It was pretty tasty," she grinned. "And it also felt very hot and nasty to have my sperm-packed cunt sitting just out of sight under my skirt.

"But as nice as it tasted, I wanted to keep a little souvenir so you could see what I'd been up to," she added, spread her legs wide again and using her fingers to split apart her already-gaping pussy lips. The white cum, or what was left of it, sat just inside the entrance. Still spread open, she dipped two fingers into her quim and scooped out what was left of his jizz. She lifted it to her mouth and made a big show of licking the white cream from her fingers.

"So....what do you think?" she asked.

His eyes still glued to her pink cunt, Eric said, "It looks like you are all out of cum." His hands were unfastening his own pants. "Let me take care of that for you."

Stripping his clothes off, Eric took his rightful place between her thighs. As his cockhead probed the slick and well-used opening of her pussy, he kissed her. Sliding home, he realized there were still remnants of cum from his wife's boyfriend in her mouth, and he could kind of taste it. He realized some residue was probably still left in her cunt, as well, but he didn't care. It just made the fucking slicker and more pleasurable.

After listening to her story, it took Eric no time at all to find his rhythm, and his wife had been horny all day. He stroked long and hard, and she moaned and gasped with each thrust. He tried to hold out for as long as he could, but realized he was quickly reaching the point of no return.

Michelle caught his questioning look as he sped up his pounding. "In me," she said. "Put it IN ME."

His body stiffened, and he grunted as he felt his cock jerk, depositing another hot load of semen into Michelle's grasping cunt. Then he withdrew and sat back on the couch, his slick and gooey cock still twitching.

She leaned up and took his member in her mouth, and he noticed her hand between her legs. As her tongue cleaned up the mess on his cock, she dug in with her fingers, scooping his cum out and smearing it across his cock, then licking it up as well. As her mouth continued to work on his softening rod, her fingers went back into her snatch and he realized she was close enough that she was going to cum manually. Her fingers rubbed madly over her cleft, strumming her clit like a guitar, as she tasted the heady mix of sex from his cock. Suddenly she sucked in his entire penis, soft but still thick, hot and throbbing, and stiffened. Her fingers flew over her cunt and he saw that her hips were thrusting to the rhythm of her own orgasm.

Both sated, they sat back, panting.

"Want to grab some supper?" Eric said.

"Sure," Michelle smiled. She reached for her panties.

Eric stayed her hand. "Nope," he said. "No panties. I may not be done with you."

Her eyes flashed again and she stood up, grabbing her purse. "Then let's go, big guy. I'm pretty sure I'll NEVER be done with you."

12