Michelle's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle actually thought her turmoil was over for the evening after she had succumbed to Buru's degrading demands, but she was sadly mistaken. Once the party guests left, she was forced to go with Sarge and his son to a private bedroom. Michelle lay on the bed feeling immensely guilty for what happened, but she was also thoroughly embarrassed for the way she surrendered to Sarge's sexual demands. Then the images of a mature, experienced woman falling under the control of a mere teenager flashed through her head. Despite her resolve not to let her emotions get carried away, the boy made her orgasm like a little schoolgirl.

Then the drastic visualization of Sarge making Michelle his personal slave materialized. Michelle remembered how she talked dirty to the man and how she willingly climaxed with Sarge's dangerous pecker buried deep in her inner being. She shivered realizing that she did not hesitate or struggle when Sarge detailed the entire night to her. The man scripted what she would do with his son and she freely cooperated.

The blowjob she performed on the teenager turned out to be unforgettable. Kato's penis was measurably larger than most she had seen and the fact it was black and uncircumcised added to its fascination. The boy had more stamina than most men and he reveled when she used her tits to massage his cock. She thought he would blow his load right then but he managed to wait until her hot mouth robbed his stamina. She remembered gulping down the burning lava and how she almost choked when the boy tried to shove his cock down her throat.

The rest of the night was pretty much a blur. It evolved with Sarge making her suck his softened cock until it was hard again and then she had to endure a second blowjob. She was not even finished sucking Sarge's cock when the two forced her onto her hands and knees. In the perfect doggie position, it took Kato no time to realize another dream. He fucked his idol and much to Michelle's dismay, she experienced the third orgasm of the night.

Suddenly her memory made her body shake. The mother of all orgasms happened in the middle of the night. She was riding her stallion, Sarge, and bouncing up and down on his enlarged cock, which was inserted into her tummy. Then Kato was standing right in front of her with his feet planted on either side of his father. He taunted his teacher with his cock by rubbing it all over her face and upper body. Her hands had nowhere to go and to keep her balance she grabbed onto the boy's hips. One of her hands slipped between Kato's legs and she jiggled his balls around, which brought the teen immense pleasure.

Her big boobs were playtoys for Sarge and Kato who made her nipples the center of attraction. Even the crude and rough treatment didn't discourage her emotions from reaching sky-high levels and Michelle soared through the clouds, as she rode the crest of supreme ecstasy.

There were brief moments of sleep after that, but Michelle remembered being woken by one or the other. The sessions were quick and she merely allowed Sarge or Kato to satisfy their desires by using her beaten body. Even though her entire insides were filled beyond capacity, Michelle didn't try to clean up or wipe any of the African cream away.

Noises from the adjourning room disturbed her reverie, rousing Michelle out of her morning dreamland. Zelda had finished her morning chores and she was ready to entertain Michelle for the rest of the day. Suddenly the black woman was standing in the doorway and Michelle grabbed a sheet to cover her nudity. "Elections start. Run all day. Sarge go with husband to inspect voting... you stay here," she said. "Men busy all day... and for more days," Zelda said waving her hand indicating Sarge and Rodney would be performing election duties for a few days.

"You shower. Remember what I asked? What I want you to do?" Zelda's face looked overly excited sending a shiver of doubt through Michelle.

Michelle hesitated. She didn't want to answer the woman's question, but Zelda was too excited to wait. "We shave. Make me look pretty... just like you," she whispered with her voice shaking. "You shave. Show Zelda how to look American."

Michelle remained speechless and knew she didn't have any way out of her growing dilemma. Zelda rushed across the room, grabbing the covering sheet from her torso. She tossed the sheet aside and took Michelle by the hand. "Then I show you many things," Zelda said. "We have day together... just you and me."

The African woman looked at the gorgeous white woman and she shivered with the thought of what Michelle had endured last night. Zelda felt sorry for Michelle, but there was no way she could ever stop her husband's blackmail.

THE END

This chapter kept getting longer and longer so I decided to end it at this point. I have the next chapter almost ready with a new, exciting twist. One of the suggestions from a reader was to include a female celebrity in the story and I may try to do that in another subsequent chapter. Of course the woman would not be anyone we know... just a celebrity that the reader can put anyone's name on.

Please send me your comments and suggestion, as I appreciate feedback from readers.