All Comments on 'Mickey and the Stockings'

by flim62

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sexy

Nice sexy story.Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the Stockings and Pantyhose

That was a hot story! I remember the first time I went to the house of the woman who would become my mother-in-law. She had several pairs of various shades of pantyhose hanging in the bathroom. I was so turned on I could hardly stand it. I imagined her wearing them without panties and her red pussy hair showing through. It was wildly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My MIL was a very tall statuesque woman with large creamy tits, huge areola and pink pointy nipples. Her legs were long and just seemed to be endless. When she wore pantyhose she didn't wear panties and her pussy hair was quite visible through the nylon along with her pouty pussy lips. She wore high heels, even at age 70, and many men were attracted to her. Occasionally, I would see her in her bedroom walking around topless in her pantyhose. I longed to feel her legs from her ankles to her pussy. I told my wife one day that I had seen her mother like that and it made me horny. She giggled and asked, "Mom made you horny?" "Yes!" I said. She said, "Come in here and fuck me! I want you to fuck me like you want to fuck Mama!" My wife looks a lot like her mother, and it is so easy to get horny around her. She said to me, "Tell me what it is about Mama that makes you hard." I told her, and she said, "I'm not wearing panties any more. I'll dress like Mom from now on. But, don't be surprised if a lot of guys begin hitting on me," We fucked like rabbits and she doesn't wear panties any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story - well told and very very erotic. Sad though that Linda and MC divorced but having Mickey around was a cool antidepressant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, a lot of guys would like to fuck their mother in law if they could get away with it, the idea of cuckolding the wife's father, and fucking her mother is so taboo but really hot.

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

WOW! I'd LOVE a situation like that started out. A HOT wife and a 'sleeper' MIL. And then to have the MIL insatiable would really do it. And I, too, LOVE to see a woman in stockings - though it's a pleasure I literally have never sexperienced in person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous