Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Sensing Trish's rapidly approaching orgasm, Mickie reluctantly removed her tongue from the blonde's ass-hole and immediately re-inserted it back into her pussy. Mickie love the taste of ass, but there was no way she was going to miss the chance to eat Trish's delicious cum. As soon she thrust her fingers into Trish's butt-hole to replace her tongue the women's champion went over the edge and orgasmed hard into Mickie's mouth. Mickie closed her mouth tightly around Trish's pussy, and greedily drank her girl cream.

When she was sure she'd swallowed every drop, Mickie began slowly kissing her way up Trish's body until she was face-to-face with her idol once again. Trish's eyes were closed and she was clearly enjoying the aftermath of her powerful orgasm. When Mickie pressed her lips to Trish's, the blonde eagerly returned the kiss, not caring that she could taste herself on the brunette's lips.

Breaking the kiss, Mickie crawled up until her crotch was hovering over Trish's face. It was the first time that Trish had seen another woman's pussy this close and to her surprise it didn't repulse her. It actually looked quite... beautiful. If someone had told Trish a few weeks ago that she would be laying on a bed looking up at another woman's cunt and thinking how beautiful it was she would have either of laughed at them or slapped them in the face. But that was exactly what was happening now.

Trish wasn't stupid, she knew what was about to happen, but she didn't stop it. Later on, the thing that would really bother her about this, was that it didn't even occur to her to stop it.

Mickie lowered herself on to Trish's lips and simply said in a husky voice, "Eat me."

It wasn't a request, it was a demand.

Trish wondered what she had gotten herself into. She probably wasn't going to enjoy this but Mickie had just given her a wonderful orgasm, and she wanted to show her gratitude to the brunette who had given her so much pleasure.

Preparing herself for the worse, Trish closed her eyes, opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and reluctantly gave one long lick of Mickie's pussy.

In that moment Trish Stratus's life changed forever.

It wasn't bad. In fact, it was exactly the opposite. It tasted sweet... really, really sweet. It also tasted familiar, and Trish desperately tried to think where she had tasted it before. Deciding she needed another taste to decide, Trish gave Mickie's cunt another lick... and then another... and then another. It was like Trish just couldn't control herself. It tasted so good... oh why did it have to taste so good?

Mickie smiled to herself as Trish's tongue became more and more eager to lap at her cunt. She had been told by all of her bitches, who had had the honour of going down on her, that her pussy was the sweetest they'd ever tasted. They had also said that it was kind of addictive, because even after the tiniest of tastes, they found themselves craving more. On more than one occasion Mickie had eaten her own juices and had to agree with them. It wouldn't be long now before the mighty Trish Stratus would be begging Mickie to let her eat her sweet pussy.

Trish was becoming more adventurous. She didn't really know what she was doing, but decided to do a combination of how Mickie had eaten her pussy and how she liked having her pussy eaten. Well, actually it wasn't so much as a combination as it was the exact same thing, but in any case Trish started to experiment. At first she had only been giving the brunette's wet hole long licks with her tongue. She then started to lick all the way around the lips, before concentrating all her efforts on the little bundle of nerves that was Mickie's clit. When she sucked the clit into her mouth she was rewarded with a loud moan from her fellow diva. This may Trish feel powerful for the first time with Mickie.

The excitable brunette had clearly been with many women and the fact that Trish had managed to get such a positive reaction from such a seasoned lesbian veteran on her first attempt at eating pussy may Trish feel very proud of herself. Trish had always believed if you're going to do something, you might as well do it right. Whether it was modelling, wrestling, or eating a girl out, Trish Stratus always gave it 110%.

Mickie was surprised by just how good Trish was at eating pussy. All of her other bitches had been enthusiastic when they first got their tongues inside her cunt, but it had been a while before they became good little rug-muncher's. But Trish was taking to muff-diving like a duck to water. It was like she was born to eat pussy or something. Mickie promised herself that, when Trish accepted her new role as her bitch, she would ensure that the blonde bombshell spent as much time between her thighs as possible.

There was a voice in the back of Trish's mind saying that she shouldn't be doing this. It was saying that she, a straight woman couldn't possibly be enjoying eating another woman's pussy. It said that somehow the evil brunette had tricked her again. The voice was saying that Mickie had tricked her into thinking that she, multi-time women's champion Trish Stratus actually enjoyed munching carpet. It said she should push Mickie off and run for the door. It said she should kick Mickie's ass. It said that she should use all of her influence back-stage to get Mickie fired from the WWE. And most of all it said that she should stop.

But that voice in her mind was drowned out by a deafening cry coming from the deepest part of her heart and soul that she wanted this, that she wanted to be Mickie James's personal little cunt lapper, so she could eat the gorgeous brunette's delicious pussy for the rest of her life. What's more her body was in agreement with her heart and soul so any insecurities her mind may have been experiencing were either ignored or completely eradicated.

Mickie began rocking her hips back and forth, in an attempt to get more of Trish's tongue into her snatch. Trish had just worked out that if she moved her tongue in and out of Mickie's wet hole she would get more of the juices she craved. Soon the buxom blonde had started to savagely tongue fuck Mickie's love hole. Trish was doing sensationally well for her first time muff-diving. In fact Mickie would already have to rate Trish as one of her top five cunt licker's of all time.

Mickie James had been with the lot of people, both men and women, and there had been a lot of tongues inside her pussy. She generally preferred a woman's tongue because normally, after a little training, women were better at eating her out. As a result Mickie had been with some of the biggest cunt craving dykes that ever walked the earth. And she should know, she turned most of them into those cunt craving dykes. But for Trish to break the top five, and being in danger of actually replacing her number-one rated pussy licker was just another sign to Mickie that she and Trish belong together.

Mickie's currently rated number one pussy licker was actually her boyfriend Kenny. Despite earlier claims that all he had to offer was a 14 inch dick, Kenny actually had a very skilled and very long tongue. Mickie has often told him that she thought he was probably a lesbian in a former life. And Trish was making him look like an amateur. The only thing that Trish hadn't done which would make her Mickie's number one pussy eater was... oh god...

Trish had decided to take a page out of Mickie's playbook. While keeping her mouth firmly on Mickie's wet entrance, and her tongue buried inside it, Trish whetted a finger with some of the escaping juice and pressed it to Mickie's ass-hole. When she heard Mickie moan loudly in reaction Trish decided to go one further and push her finger into her rectum up to the knuckle and began to butt-fuck the brunette with her finger. Mickie went crazy, and a fresh round of juice cover Trish's face. Only this was different, there was so much more of it and it completely drenched her face, and ran into her hair, and there was so much of it that she couldn't swallow even half of it and... then Trish realised what had happened. She had just made the seasoned bisexual Mickie James cum in her mouth. She couldn't believe it... she felt so proud of herself as she gobbled up as much of her creamy reward as she possibly could.

Stars flew passed Mickie's eyes and rockets went off in her head. She still couldn't believe how good Trish was at this. The way her tongue touched everything that needed to be touched, at the exact time that it needed to be touched. The way her lips were wrapped so tightly around her sensitive hole, making sure as much of her juice went into her mouth as possible. The way her finger moved in and out of her tender asshole. Trish was playing Mickie's pussy like a fine instrument and it was no wonder Mickie was coming like a fool. That settled it, Trish Stratus was her number-one pussy licker. Mickie was so happy not only was Trish a great fuck, but she munched rug like her life depended on it. They were going to be so happy together.

Mickie forced herself off Trish's mouth, much to the annoyance of the now pussy hungry Canadian, jumped off the bed and made her way to her travelling bag. She pulled out and strapped on her trusty harnessed dildo and turned back to Trish.

"Ok Trish, we've established that you're an expert at eating pussy, now let's see if you can suck cock." Mickie giggled, as Trish sat up to look at her.

Mickie's words, and a lack of pussy in her face, had awoken Trish from her new cunt obsession and she was able to analyse what was happening to her again. She couldn't believe she had just eaten another woman's pussy... and loved it. And now the very same woman was about to fuck her with a strap on... again. And whatever tiny part of Trish wanted to leave was completely overruled by her desire to stay and get fucked by the buxom brunette.

"Come on Trish, I want my dick nice and lubed before I shove it in that sweet little pussy of yours." Mickie taunted, feeling in complete control of the situation.

Obediently Trish slipped off the bed and kneeled in front of the woman who had seduced her. Staring into her fellow diva's eyes Trish began to run her lips over the shaft. She tongue kissed it from the tip to the base and back again, before she began to coat the balls in saliva.

"That's it Trish, and you're remembering to stroke the shaft as you're sucking my balls. You seem to know a lot about pleasing men don't you Trish. I bet you've sucked a lot of cock around here. Speaking of sucking cock, why don't you get those beautiful lips of yours around my shaft. Good now suck it. Oh come on Trish, you can do better than that. Don't tell me that's all the cock the mighty Trish Stratus can take into her mouth. I could suck more cock when I was 17!"

Bizarrely feeling like she needed to prove herself, Trish decided to show Mickie exactly what she can do. Grabbing the shaft by the base Trish relaxed her throat muscles and slowly lowered her mouth down until the balls of the strap on were resting against her chin. Then, breathing through her nose, she looked up into Mickie's eyes, sucking and slurping on the fake phallus for almost the entire minute. Mickie watched in amazement as Trish then took a quick breath and then reinserted it into her mouth.

She continues to super deep throat the shaft until finally she takes it out of her mouth and says, "So, is that lubed enough for you?"

In that moment Mickie would have dearly loved to shove her strap on back inside Trish's mouth and face fuck her until she came again. But she had already used Trish's mouth to get her off, and she was really in the mood for fucking Trish's sweet little pussy.

"I think so, why don't you get up onto the bed and I'll fuck you again!" Mickie said sweetly as Trish got off her knees. "Oh, and lay on your back. I want to look into your eyes as I fill you with my big hard cock!"

Trish did as she was told, far to horny to object even if she wanted to, which she certainly didn't. Trish used to be a very sensual creature, and after two years of cold turkey the sex sessions with Mickie had awoken her inner slut.

Trish lay down on the centre of the bed, closed her eyes, spread her legs and waiting for her female lover to come and fill her with that nice big, hard dildo strapped between the brunette's legs.

Mickie stared for a moment at the glorious picture in front of her. Even in the dull hotel room light Trish Stratus looked like a goddess, just waiting to be taken by her conqueror. Mickie couldn't ever imagine getting tired of such a beautiful sight. She promised herself that she would take care of this beautiful goddess that, in a matter of time, would be all hers.

Mickie climbed onto the bed and crawled in between Trish's legs. She pressed the tip of her strap on against Trish's moist entrants encircled it, teasing the blonde Canadian before slowly pressing it forwards.

She brushed a stray hair from Trish's face and said, "Trish please, open your eyes. I want to look into your eyes as I fill you!"

Trish's eyes blinked open and she looked into the eyes of the woman who had seduced her. There was something in Mickie's eyes that made it so easy for Trish to feel submissive and she felt herself open her legs wider as the brunette pressed into her. They both let out a loud moan as the head of the dildo sank into Trish's dripping wet cunt.

The dildo's journey from tip to balls was an easy one. The combination of Trish's natural lubricating juice and her saliva on the dick meant that within a matter of minutes every single inch was buried inside her, and it felt wonderful. There had only been one time that she'd felt this full and it was the last time Mickie was inside her. If this is what awaited her in a life of being with Mickie maybe it wouldn't be so bad being her bitch.

Tricia's beautiful eyes were speaking volumes to Mickie. When she was little her Grand-pappy had said that the eyes were the windows to your soul and she had always believed him. And if she hadn't Trish's eyes would have convinced her they did. She saw so much behind those eyes, fear, desire, uncertainty, lust, doubt and maybe even, if she wasn't mistaken, love, or at least something that was approaching it. Mickie promised herself that she was going to fuck all those doubts out of Trish's mind and let her live in a world where she didn't have to be ashamed of her bisexual desires.

Trish whimpered as she felt Mickie pullback slowly, and then reinsert herself into her for the first time since the brunette seductress had bedded her two weeks ago. Mickie's pace was horribly slow and it was all Trish could do to stop from begging Mickie to fuck her. There could be no doubt in Trish's mind anymore... she liked this... no... she loved this. She loved Mickie, someone of her own sex, fucking her with a strap on dildo. She loved this and she loved everything Mickie had done to her. But could she really allow herself to be with another woman? Could she allow herself to have a girlfriend? And what about the submission thing, could she really submit completely to someone else? She had been a control freak for so long the submission Mickie offered her was blissful, but could she accept it in her normal life? And could she ever have a normal life after knowing the wonders of having Mickie James inside her, fucking her, showing her pleasure that she never knew existed?

Trish was awoken from her thoughts when Mickie broke eye contact and whispered in her ear, "Oh my God Trish, you're so fucking wet! You're juices are everywhere and your pussy lips are just clamping down on my big fat girl cock! I think your pussy likes my big fat girl cock! Do you like my big fat girl cock Trish? I think you do, I bet you just love having my big fat girl cock moving inside you, fucking you, making you my bitch! I know you want it! You don't have to fight it Trish, just accept it, except my big fat girl cock inside you, except me inside you. It's not just a dildo Trish, it's me, Mickie James, inside you! You can feel it can't you Trish, and you wanted. And I want you to show me right now because if you don't I'm going to pull my strap on out of you right now."

To show she was serious Mickie began to pull out a little.

This caused Trish to desperately cry out, "No, no, no, please Mickie I'll do whatever you say, just please, don't take it out!"

Mickie smiled, "Ok Trish, I won't take it out of you, just yet, if you wrap your beautiful legs around me, pull me into you, show me how much you want me inside you."

As far as Trish was concerned there was no choice... she wrapped her legs and arms around Mickie as tightly as she could and pulled her into her until the dildo was once again fully buried inside her. Mickie let out a giggle and resumed fucking Trish, Loving the feeling of Trish trying to encourage her to go faster. Getting the message the brunette diva began to speed up her pussy pounding. She moved in and out of the blonde women's champion harder and faster working up a steady rhythm. That steady rhythm increased until she was savagely slam fucking Trish's cunt into total submission.

"Can you feel it Trish, I'm inside you, we're one. And just think Trish, when you've accepted your role as my bitch, we'll be able to do this every single day. Can you imagine it Trish, can you imagine a life where we're together. Can you imagine a life where you exist solely to take me inside you? Can you imagine what life will be like when you're my bitch? I'm going to cum soon, do you know what will happen then? I am going to squeeze my dildo's balls, and do you know what will happen then? My girl cum, which is stored inside the strap on's balls, is going to be shot deep inside you, filling you with my juice! I wonder if you'll get pregnant. I mean I know it's a technical impossibility, but you're pussy is being so nice and submissive for me I wonder if it will get confused. Can you imagine that Trish, you pregnant with my baby? Would you like that Trish? Would you like to have my baby? Don't worry though, I'll do the right thing and marry you. We wouldn't want our child to be a bastard would we? Wouldn't that be nice Trish, you become in my little slut wife and mothering my children? Well I promise you that if I was going to marry a girl and let her have my babies, it would be you Trish. Do you know why... because soon you... WWE women's champion Trish Stratus... are going to be my number one and absolute favourite bitch!"

As she moaned in pleasure from the expert pussy pounding the blonde Canadian couldn't help thinking how nice it all sounded. She couldn't help imagining herself in a little suburban house, looking after her children, as her wife brought 'home the bacon'. She envisioned herself welcoming home the 'head of the household' in skimpy lingerie which Mickie would tear off her body before fucking her. It all seemed so... peaceful. Compared with a stressful life as the WWE women's champion Trish's vision of life as Mickie's slut wife seemed like a submissive heaven. But before Trish could overanalyze what life would be like with imaginary Mickie James, the real Mickie James brought her to a toe curling climax, which of course was followed by another and then another.

Mickie watch Trish's face as she slipped into euphoria. She always thought that women look so beautiful when they cum, and Trish exemplified this. The way their body's tensed up the moment for release, the way their mouth's hung open and eyelids fluttered, and most of all the look in their eyes. In Trish's vulnerable state Mickie was able to keep eye contact with the beautiful blonde as she rode her through climax. Sometime after Trish's third orgasm the pressure on her clit caught up with Mickie and she came pounding into her idol's spasming pussy.

Fulfilling her promise Mickie squeezed the strap on's balls and sent her girl cum through the blonde's love canal, filling Trish's cunt with her cream. Mickie pushed herself as deep into Trish as possible to ensure that all of her juice was able to find a good home inside of her idol. As both girls try and recover from their mutual climaxes Mickie began to think about the tight little hole just beneath the wet hole she had just happily plundered. She really, really wanted to lick Trish's ass hole again, but she had rimmed it earlier, and Trish's pussy juices had ran down and well prepared her soon to be penetrated pooper, and those pussy juices had provided her false phallus with plenty of lubricant, and she was just so damn horny she didn't know how much longer she could wait to get into Trish's tightest of holes.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers