Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Making up her mind, Mickie unhooked Trish's legs from round her waist and put them over her shoulders before slowly pulling her strap on out of the blonde's honey hole. Without having to move away Mickie reached over onto the nightstand where she collected the replacement balls for her dildo that she left their and quickly swap them before getting into position. Trish groaned with disappointment when Mickie pulled out of her juice weeping cunt, before Mickie pressed the head of her strap on against the entrance to her back door. She looked up into Mickie's eyes and saw the beautiful brunette sadistically grinning at her and she pressed forward, forcing her sphincter muscles to stretch open to allow the head to force its way into her rectum.

Trish's poor ass hole had only previously been violated once and was still very tight, but Mickie was patient. Since she had already butt fucked Trish once she knew for a fact that she could take every single inch and the brunette wasn't going to be satisfied until she had every single inch buried inside her idols pooper. Never breaking eye contact with the dildo skewered blonde, Mickie slowly inserted her strap on inch by inch into Trish's defenseless rectum.

At this point Trish was completely beyond fighting the desires that Mickie had awoken in her. Even if she wanted to stop her from sodomising her, which she didn't, she knew after the mind breaking orgasms she had already received that she was in no condition to stop the horny brunette from buggering her. So the WWE women's champion Trish Stratus lay back and concentrated on relaxing her ass muscles to allow the large bitch tamer inside her bowels.

Mickie's patience ultimately paid off and with a final hard thrust her large strap on dildo was buried to the balls inside Trish's butt-hole. Mickie let out a triumphant moan and she rested her hips against Trish, signifying her full penetration of the blonde's pooper.

Finally breaking eye contact, Mickie leant forward until Trish was bent in half, her ankles over her head. The brunette pressed her mouth against her ear so she could whisper, "Oh my God, I love being into the balls in a girl's tight butt. Some people tell you that for a girl with a strap on there's no difference between fucking a pussy or an ass but those people are wrong. You see Trish, not only do you get more vibrations on your clit with a tighter hole, but the sheer psychology of buggering another woman, of making someone of your own sex do something which society views as so disgusting and degrading, it just really is the hottest thing ever. I mean, look at you Trish, the record-breaking six times and current WWE women's champion laying on your back with a 10 inch dildo up your butt, and not necessarily because you want it there, but because I want it there, because it turns me on. You're submitting to my desires in allowing me to bugger you and, if last time is anything to go by, you get off being my little in the butt bitch! And you want it don't you Trish you want to be my little anal bitch! But don't worry Trish, because that's what you are! You're my little bitch who takes it in the butt. And now you're going to beg for it like the little anal bitch you are! Come on Trish begged me to fuck your ass! If you don't I'm pulling this dick out of you and leaving, and we both know you don't want that. Think about it, all you have to do is beg like the bitch we both know you are and once again your ass hole will know the joy of being well and truly fucked by its owner again! Say it Trish, beg for your owner to fuck your ass!"

At this point Trish didn't want Mickie to fuck her ass... she needed Mickie to fuck her ass. She physically needed the kind of nice rough hard pooper pounding that she knew this wicked brunette could give her.

"Oh God please Mickie, fuck my ass! I need it! I need you to fuck my ass with that big hard wonderful strap on cock! Please, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my asssssssss!"

Trish's begging ended in a joyful scream as Mickie began to saw her strap on dick in and out of the blonde's widely stretched shit hole. As Trish writhed underneath the brunette, Mickie moved the false phallus within the blonde's bowels, slowly at first, not wanting to hurt her soon to be girlfriend and number one bitch. Trish couldn't stand the speed that Mickie was buggering her... it was too slow. The pain had quickly and easily change to the uncomfortable feeling of fullness that she had felt before, and Trish knew the feeling of fullness would soon give way to pleasure, and that pleasure would give way to ecstasy. But Trish wanted that ecstasy now. She wanted Mickie to sodomise her to heaven and she was ready for it now. She was tired of this slow, gentle crap, she wanted a proper ass fucking. She wanted the kind of long, hard, rough butt pounding that she knew Mickie could give her and she wanted it now.

Gripping Mickie's ass cheeks with both hands Trish tried to pull the brunette seductress deeper into her shitty depths, using all her strength to pull her backwards and forwards inside her fart passage. But Mickie was stronger than she looked and Trish was in no position to tell her what to do.

Mickie kept up her slow, gentle butt fucking, purposely driving Trish crazy until the blonde cried out, "Mickie, please don't tease me, butt fuck me properly! Please, I need it! I need you to ram my rectum with that big girl cock. I want to feel you rearranging my guts! I want to feel you moving fast and deep inside my bowels! Come on Mickie, slam my shit hole! Pound my poo shooter! Break my back door! Bugger me you bitch!"

Mickie stared blankly for a moment, before her beautiful face crafted into a wicked smile. By her estimation Trish was mere moments away from submitting to her completely.

She stared deep into Trish's eyes and whispered softly, "Why Trish, all you had to do was ask..."

With that Mickie, using one hand to grab a handful of Trish's buns while the other supported her weight over the blonde, began to steadily increase her thrusting until her hips were a blur slamming inside of the record breaking six times WWE women's champion's ass hole. Trish's eyes fluttered as sparks of pleasure ran through her body from where her pooper is now being properly pounded. Nothing that Trish had ever felt before could even come close to the joy she felt when Mickie was buggering her. The pain was a distant memory and now there was only pleasure.

Mickie stared into Trish's glazed over eyes as she pounded relentlessly into her idol's poo passage. She had been so right about Trish, she was clearly a submissive bitch just waiting for someone to conquer her and show the blonde her true place in life. She really was doing Trish a favour. And Mickie was going to treat her new bitch so right. The brunette promised herself that she'd never let the beautiful blonde submissive go another day without a proper pussy and ass fucking. She would show Trish submissive heaven and the blonde would be her loyal bitch forever. She just needed a little push.

Trish was in heaven, her legs pressed up against her chest, her vulnerable ass completely exposed to the wonderful pounding it was receiving from Mickie's beautiful strap on cock. Every single nerve ending inside her anus had become a live under Mickie's expert ass taming skills, and they were sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body and frying her brain. The poor blonde's mind was melting under the powerful butt fucking and she didn't care. At that moment she was willing to live out her entire life as a vegetable if it meant that this ecstasy was her reward. At that moment she had never wanted anything as much as she wanted to be Mickie James's bitch. She wanted to marry her and become her slut wife and mother her children. She wanted to explore the depths of depravity she could go with another woman. She wanted to live her life with Mickie inside her, her tongue, her fingers, her strap on, anything and everything the brunette wanted. She was her bitch, now and forever and she wanted to scream it out loud. She wanted everyone to know what she truly was, Mickie James's bitch. But before she got the chance Mickie whispered in her ear, "My, my Trish, if only the WWE could see you now. There little golden girl bent in half being fucked in the ass by another woman with a 10 inched strap on dildo. I don't think they'd ever look at you the same way again. And the fans, what with the fans think if they ever found out that the mighty Trish Stratus was nothing more than Mickie James's little bitch? How funny would that be, the entire world knowing what you truly are. And we both know what you are, don't we Trish? Why don't you tell me what we both already know? Tell me Trish, tell me what you are. Tell me and you can live every day in submissive heaven with me. We'll be together, the way it was always meant to be. Tell me Trish, tell me those little words I want to hear. Tell me that you're my bitch, Mickie James's bitch!"

Mickie's words awoke Trish's mind from its slumber and all of her doubts and worries were back. Trish couldn't help thinking about the WWE and her fans. When she had come to the WWE from a modeling background no one had taken her seriously. All she was to people back then was a bimbo with big boobs who had a job because she was pretty. She had worked five long years to try and change people's opinion of her and she'd finally succeeded. Both the female and, even more impressively, the male locker room respected her as a wrestler, and management all thought highly of her. And the fans... the fans had supported her so much lately. Before she had known the joy of Mickie's tongue, fingers, and strap on Trish's greatest joy had been when fans came to signings and told her how much they respected her. Women had told her that they saw her as a role model and that meant so much to her. What would they all think if they found out she was nothing but a bitch for someone of her own sex, one of her fellow divas no less. They would all look down on her, and make fun of her. She would lose everything she'd work for, her legacy.

Her eyes filled with tears as she realised she'd rather live her life in misery without Mickie, than give up everything she had earned to be with this wonderful brunette. At that moment she hated Mickie James, because she had shown her an ecstasy she could never have. Trish was going to live her entire life now without ever being truly complete because now she had been with Mickie, she didn't see how anything else could possibly satisfy her. How would she ever find a lover with the ability to give her everything she wanted like Mickie could. After this Trish would have to go cold turkey. She couldn't continue having this wonderful sex with Mickie if she couldn't commit to the brunette, it was unfair on them both. Trish realised this would be the last time in her life she would be complete. After this her life, and her holes, would become empty and unfulfilled. She was going to have to spent her whole life dreaming what could have been. And this was worse than before because before she was just curious, but this was her knowing paradise and having to give it up because in the world of professional wrestling people would never accept a pussy licking, strap on sucking, taking it in the ass bitch as a respectable women's champion, or a role model. At that moment Trish Stratus openly wept because she would never be happy again because she couldn't be this wonderful woman's bitch.

Mickie was so happy. She had ass fucked Trish so well she was now crying with joy. It must be so overwhelming for her to get everything she secretly wants. There was no doubt in Mickie's mind that she was giving Trish the submission she craved and Trish was having problems adjusting to it. Well Trish shouldn't worry, soon Mickie would have her well trained to accept sexual ecstasy on a daily basis. She was going to have so much fun breaking in Trish Stratus it wasn't even funny. Mickie's mind went into a heaven imagining her life with Trish Stratus, living out their entire lives from marriage, to children, to old women snuggling by the fireplace together, all the while never stopping having nasty lesbian sex.

Trish did everything in her power to postpone her orgasm. She wanted to live in this moment for ever, with her owner Mickie James inside her. But the brunette was now buggering her with that big, hard, wonderful strap on cock with such lightning speed and extraordinary skill that now nothing could stop the inevitable. The moment before she came Trish looked up into Mickie's loving eyes and in that moment found it impossible to hate this woman. It was true that she'd never be the same again, that she'd never know the joy and happiness she'd known with Mickie, and it was true that never again would she experience an orgasm like the orgasm she was about to experience, but this wonderful, beautiful woman who so obviously adored her in every way was using every ounce of her body to try and please her. Trish had been lucky in knowing love. She came from a loving family, had many good friends and had been on the rollercoaster of love many times with a lot of different guys. But no one had ever looked at her like Mickie looked at her then. The pure look of unadulterated love was heartbreaking. In that moment without even having to ask Trish Stratus knew that Mickie James loved her and she knew in her heart she loved Mickie too. And they could never be together. It was heartbreaking, and yet somehow at the same time for that moment of true happiness, all the misery which was going to follow it, seemed worth it.

An orgasm with the power of a nuclear bomb went off inside Trish's bowels. It was followed immediately by another and another and another. It spread throughout her body and felt like her entire soul was singing. Trish felt like her entire body was coming over and over and over. Her mind became foggy and she almost became unconscious, but using all her willpower she is able to stay awake. She promised herself she wouldn't miss a moment of this. She wanted to remember it all, the sight, the smell, the touch, the feeling of utter completion. So when she lived out her life sad and alone she would be able to look back at this moment, this moment in time which she could truly say she was happy.

At the exact same time Mickie went over the edge, the stimulation on her clit and the sensation of sodomising her idol was more than enough to trigger a powerful orgasm inside the brunette. As her body exploded in climax Mickie looked into the eyes of her conquest, and was amazed at what she saw looking back at her. Trish's eyes spoke of true happiness, of utter and complete contempt and acceptance but there was something else in her eyes, something Mickie had only seen before when her boyfriend Kenny stared into her eyes. It was love, Trish Stratus was in love with her. This thought caused Mickie's orgasm to turn into a series of orgasms which rocked her very being.

As she went over the edge for the final time, Mickie gripped the balls of her strap on and squeezed tightly. For the second time in her life she marked Trish's ass as her property. Somehow it seemed even more primal filling Trish's butt full of her cream as she stared into the blondes eyes. The submission, the passion, the acceptance she saw in those eyes as Trish's fudge factory was filled by a more powerful, dominant woman's cum. Mickie pressed herself fully inside the blondes rectum, making sure that every drop of her liquid filled the WWE women's champion's bowels.

Mickie thought about leaving her strap on inside Trish's ass again, allow the blonde to get used to the idea of being her anal bitch. But it was also important for a submissive bitch to learn to keep their owners cream inside her holes, and pulling out would mean Trish would know the agony of having Mickie's juices escape the girl cum depository that used to be her butt hole.

Mickie pulled out as slowly, and as gently as possible until finally the head came out with a loud plop. She watched as her cream oozed from the wide open shitter she had just thoroughly abused, watching and waiting for Trish's reaction.

It took a few moments for Trish to realise what was happening. Realising that her owners cum was leaking from its home inside her rectum, Trish uses all of her concentration to clench her ass muscles together to close her stretched shit locker. With a tremendous amount of effort her violated little butthole closed around the remaining girl cream inside her bowels. Trish promised herself she'd keep it up there as long as she could, as a short-term reminder of what it was like to be Mickie James's bitch, if only for a night.

Pleased that Trish had trapped her juices inside her pooper like a good little submissive bitch, Mickie gently rolled herself and Trish until she was lying on her back holding her idol in her arms.

Trish felt so at peace with herself in Mickie's arms. It was so wonderful and comforting but at the same time heart breaking to know that she'd never be able to feel this again. She fought sleep wanting to live out every moment of this and stay in this place for as long as possible but ultimately exhaustion caught up to her and she fell into a deep sleep.

Mickie lay there for awhile thinking how good it was to feel Trish in her arms. She slid her hand down to Trish's ass and scooped up some of her cum that had leaked out, brought it up to her mouth and licked it off her fingers. There was no doubt in her mind whatsoever that very soon she would get everything she ever wanted, soon she was going to get what's hers.

To be continued...

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers