Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lita's skilled mouth and tongue worked their magic on Mickie as the brunette's hips slammed into her face. Mickie's body writhed under the redhead's mouth, which never left it's place pressed against the drooling hole. An experienced cum-guzzler like Lita was able to swallow almost every drop of Mickie's juice. Despite her best efforts Lita's face became covered in pussy cream. She continued licking and sucking long after Mickie's orgasm subsided. She couldn't help it, the brunette diva's juices drove her crazy. They tasted so deliciously creamy... and so wonderfully sweet... and so... feminine.

Mickie just love to cum in a girl's mouth. Feeling those soft, knowing lips suck down her juices was such a turn on, but it was time to move on to other things.

Reluctantly pushing the pussy hungry redhead away from her hole Mickie said, "So, are you ready for me to show you my strap on?"

Looking up at the brunette Lita smiled, "Oh fuck yeah!"

Mickie giggled before walking over to her bag and picking out her harness with its detachable 10 inch dildo before turning back to her fellow WWE diva.

Studying the dildo Mickie was about to strap on Lita asked, "You don't have anything a little bigger do you?"

Mickie turns to look at the redhead for a moment before reaching back into her bag, pulled out two items, first one, than the other, "Well... I have this... or... I have this!"

Lita had smiled in satisfaction when Mickie pulled the 12 inch dildo out of her bag. Edge's cock was 12 inches long, which stretched out her holes so wonderfully on a daily basis. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen... until now.

The redhead's eyes went wide when Mickie pulled out another dildo out of her bag and this time it was a 14 inch long monster the likes of which the slutty diva had never seen before.

The site of that big cock left Lita in a lust filled daze, both of her lips drooling.

The redhead diva was awoken from her trance to the sound of the brunette talking, "If this is too big that's ok, I'll just use the 10 or the 12 inch. I normally don't even show it to a woman the first time, it's just that you seem like a real size Queen, and hay if its size you're after my little bitch stretcher here will stretch you out in ways you didn't think possible. But hay... if you're not up for the challenge..."

"I'm up for the challenge!" said Lita quickly, before a sly smile crossed her face, "I'm definitely up for the challenge!"

Mickie grinned like the cat that got the cream, before replacing the 10 inch dildo with the 14 incher and strapped the monster sex toy on. She then walked over to stand in front of Lita and smiled again, "We've already established you are a good cunt lapper, now let's see whether you're a good cock sucker too."

Lita smiled, opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could, swallowed the head of the unnatural large dildo and began to force as much of it down her gullet as she possibly could. In addition to its length the bitch stretcher was slightly wider than Mickie's other dildo's so it didn't surprise the excitable diva when Lita began to gag on the dick after only a few inches were inserted. But instead of giving up the redhead relaxed her throat muscles and allowed the bitch stretcher to slide down her throat until, to Mickie's amazement, the balls of the strap on connected with Lita's chin.

The redhead had taken every single bit of that 14 inch strap on down her gullet in one mighty gulp.

Lita really was extreme.

Looking down Mickie could see that Lita's eyes were watering with a lack of oxygen in her lungs. The seconds before the redhead came up for air felt like hours but eventually Lita took the dick out of her mouth so she could cough, splutter and breathed.

"I think I get why you call it a bitch stretcher." said Lita as she began to breathe normally again.

"I don't... I call it my bitch stretcher!" Mickie said as she reached down and used her fellow diva's head to guide her mouth back to her monster strap on.

Taking the hint the redhead stretched out her mouth wide and slowly took the huge dildo down her throat again before coming up for air and repeating the process.

This continued until Lita could take the dick to it's balls inside her throat without much choking. As she gained more confidence the redheaded diva showed Mickie that she was indeed an expert cock sucker. She licked the shaft from balls to tip, taking extra care with the head of the cock as she used her hands to play with the balls. She spit on the dick to provide extra lubricant for when she used the dildo to fuck her throat. And most of all she bobbed her head on the strap on like her life depended on it.

After a few minutes of this Mickie got carried away and grabbed the back of Lita's head and began to saw her monster strap on in and out of the redhead's throat. Rather than complain Lita began to increase her bobbing on the dildo, helping Mickie throat fuck her.

"I knew it, I fucking knew it! You love cock just as much as pussy if not more! You're a fucking whore for anyone with a big juicy cock or a nice creamy cunt aren't you! Aren't you! Oh yes, you're a fucking cock and cunt craving bitch who'll spread her legs for absolutely fucking anybody! You might as well have the words bisexual slut tattooed on your forehead you fucking no good tramp! Suck that fucking cock! Suck that fucking cock you fucking cock sucker! Suck that fucking cock while I fuck your fucking whore mouth! Oh yeah let me hear you fucking choke on my fucking dick bitch! You like my bitch stretcher do you? Do you like it stretching out your fucking throat you fucking bitch? Answer me bitch!" Mickie screamed psychotically, pulling her strap on out of Lita's mouth on the last word.

Lita looked up at Mickie, her makeup a mass, liquid pouring from her eyes, nose, and mouth and said, "I fucking love your bitch stretcher stretching my fucking throat out so I can take every single inch of this fucking dick! Come on you fucking whore, fucking fuck my mouth with your big dick! Face fuck me until I fucking choke you fucking bitch!"

Her eyes burning with rage Mickie grabbed the back of Lita's head and forced her strap on back into the balls inside the redhead's throat. She then began to use Lita's mouth like a cunt, the dildo's balls slapping relentlessly against her fellow WWE diva's chin. If this bitch wanted a face fucking then Mickie would give her a face fucking!

Lita had been face fucked by some of the biggest and baddest men in the WWE and none of them were this rough with her. That big dick could kill her but she didn't care. This was a first class face fucking and Lita was loving every minute of it. Her throat muscles had expanded so that she could, just about, take the brutal face fucking, Mickie giving her just long enough to take in some air when she pulled out before she slammed back in again.

"Suck my fucking cock you fucking poor excuse for a cock sucker! Suck it! Suck it you fucking whore! Suck it as I stretch out your fucking throat with my fucking bitch stretcher! I'm going to stretch out that slutty throat of yours so wide you won't have too chew food ever again! And then I'm going to fucking stretch out all of your other fucking holes! You want that don't you bitch! You want me to stretch out all of your fucking fuck holes out until the only thing that will satisfy you is me and my fucking bitch stretcher! Tell me you want me to stretch out all of your fucking fuck holes out until the only thing that will satisfy you is me and my fucking bitch stretcher!" Mickie screamed, once again pulling out of Lita's throat so she could talk.

"Oh fuck yeah I want you to stretch out all of my fucking fuck holes out until the only thing that will satisfy me is you and your fucking bitch stretcher!"

The second those words were out of her mouth Mickie's strap on was stuffed back inside it.

The face fucking continued for a while, only stopping when Mickie pulled out of Lita's throat to spit in her mouth before reinserting the cock. Mickie could have probably cum just from fucking the redhead's throat, but she decided she wanted to move on to another hole.

Pushing Lita off her strap on, Mickie demanded, "Bend over bitch and get ready for the greatest fuck of your life!"

"You're up against some pretty stiff competition!" Lita sniggered to herself as she got into position on the floor.

Mickie knelt down behind Lita who was now on her hands and knees eagerly waiting to be fucked. The easily excitable brunette rub the head of the dildo over the lips of her fellow divas pussy, wetting the fake cock for entry and cruelly teasing the desperate to be fucked woman. Lita pressed herself back in an attempt to impale herself on the dick, but Mickie was too quick for her, moving the toy away at the last possible second and going back to her teasing. Mickie wanted the former women's champion to beg for her to fuck her, to beg her for her girl cock inside her slutty little pussy. She soon got her wish.

"Stop fucking teasing me you fucking bitch and fucking fuck me!" Lita cursed like a sailor at the crafty brunette.

"Now that's no way to get something you want. Grand-pappy always said I should never bother with people that don't have proper manners. So ask me nicely you fucking slut or they'll be no girl cock for you!"

"I'm sorry Mickie, please fuck me! Please fuck me with your big beautiful girl cock! Please stretch me open with that big beautiful girl cock of yours! Please Mickie, I need it! I need your big beautiful girl cock inside me! I need your big beautiful girl cock inside my pussy!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." said Mickie with a sadistic smile as she pressed forward, the head of her dildo stretching Lita's pussy lips wide until the head popped through the entrance of the redhead's cunt.

Lita groaned as she slowly became filled with the largest cock she had ever seen before in her life. She had always preferred real cock but she did enjoy an occasional nice big, hard dildo, especially when it was strapped around the waist of another beautiful woman.

After spending the best part of a decade 'travelling' all over the world Lita's cunt was well stretched but nothing could have prepared her pussy for the monster Mickie was forcing into it. Luckily for her the buxom brunette was an expert when it came to fucking another woman with a strap on. Whenever she needed time for her cunt muscles to relax Mickie would stop to allow her pussy time to recover before continuing her journey through Lita's love tunnel. Finally, after a lot of stretching, Lita's pussy excepted the huge 14 inch dildo inside it to the balls.

"Good girl," Mickie said happily, giving Lita's butt cheeks a light slap, "That's a very good girl. I can't fucking believe you took the whole thing on the first try! Most girls scream at me to stop before I even get it in halfway!"

"I guess you haven't been fucking the right girls!" Lita said through gritted teeth as she forced her cunt to relax around the large invader.

"I guess not." The buxom brunette said with a smile, before taking a firm hold of Lita's hips and began to move her strap on slowly in and out of the redheaded diva's wet hole.

Lita moaned loudly as the brunette began to fuck her. It was a slow steady pace, but the size of the cock was stretching Lita like never before. That cock... that wonderful pussy stretching cock... it felt magnificent inside her... touching places she didn't even know existed... it still hurt a little... like if either she or Mickie made one wrong move the thing would tear her open... but for this feeling of fullness... for this feeling of being filled to bursting... for this feeling of completion... the slutty redhead would take any risk and pay any price.

The former women's champion's cunt was tight around Mickie's fake cock which somewhat surprised the brunette. She had heard that Lita had been pounded all over the world but apparently even after (if the rumours were true) many long years of overuse she was still tight for Mickie's rarely used bitch stretcher. The excitable brunette wondered if when Lita became her bitch how long she would stay tight for. Hopefully a long time because at the moment the redhead was able to squeeze her inner walls down on the fake dick inside her which sent pleasurable vibrations through the dildo to the stimulator on Mickie's clit. Mickie came up with a plan to encourage the redhead's squeezings. It was simple, the harder Lita squeezed down on the cock the harder Mickie would fuck her.

Lita soon realise this and began to clamp down on the strap on moving inside her, eager for the hard fucking Mickie promised her. She wasn't disappointed.

Encouraged by her fellow diva's moans and the actions of her pussy Mickie began to viciously slam fuck her, her hips bouncing off Lita's ass at lightning speed. Mickie had been a big fan of Lita for a long time and had wanted to fuck the fiery redhead since the first time she saw her. She was second only to Trish on Mickie's WWE diva's to fuck list, and it was a close second. However it was still second. Lita was hot and was clearly very practice in the art of lesbian sex... but she was to... easy. Bedding Trish had been a huge challenge and there was something about the blonde which Mickie just found intoxicating. So while Mickie was happy to make Lita one of her bitches, it was Trish who had her heart and it was Trish that would be her favourite bitch, just as soon as the pretty little blonde realise that they were meant to be together.

Lita was completely blown away by Mickie skills in using a strap on. Someone could have the biggest dick in the world, real or fake, but if they didn't know how to use it they were useless. She been with a lot of girls and most of them were a little uneasy about using a harness dildo and when they did they were generally quite sloppy. Of course she had been with a few pussy loving dykes who had pile drivered her pussy so hard it could easily of given any guy in the WWE a run for their money. But Mickie was making those dykes and the majority of the WWE's male locker room's fucking skills look like amateurs. There was only one man in the world had ever fuck Lita this good and that was the man she loved, the rated R superstar Edge. Of all of the many, many men she'd been with Edge was the best, which was of course the reason why she kept going back to him. However if Mr money in the bank 2005 wasn't careful he might just be beaten by the clearly highly skilled Mickie James.

Sensing that both of them were racing towards climax Mickie grabbed hold of Lita's hair, yanked it back and screamed, "You like that you fucking bitch? You like how I fuck you? You like how I stretch out your fucking pussy with my fucking bitch stretcher? You like how I fuck your slutty little pussy and stretch it out with my big fat beautiful bitch stretching strap on cock? Tell me Lita, tell me you like my fucking big fat beautiful bitch stretching strap on cock fucking and stretching your slutty little pussy!"

"Yes, yes, yes, I fucking like it! I fucking love it! Fuck my slutty little pussy and stretch it out with your big fat beautiful bitch stretching strap on cock bitch! I fucking need you to fucking fuck my slutty little pussy and stretch it out with your big fat beautiful bitch stretching strap on cock!"

"Oh you fucking need me to fucking fuck you and stretch you out do you slut? You fucking need me to fucking fuck that slutty little pussy with my big fat beautiful bitch stretching strap on cock and use it to stretch out that cock depository you call a cunt? I bet you fucking need me to make it fucking cum as well... you want me to fucking let you fucking cum all over my big fat beautiful bitch stretching strap on cock don't you, you fucking redheaded slut?"

"Oh fuck yes, make me cum bitch, I need you to make me cum! Fuck my slutty little pussy with your big fat beautiful bitch stretching strap on cock and make me cum!"

"Ok bitch, just remember you asked for this!" Mickie growled letting go of Lita's hair and taking a firm hold of the redhead's hips.

If Lita thought Mickie was pounding her pussy hard before the way the brunette began to brutalise her cunt was now just vicious. Of course the slutty redhead loved every single second of it but was still blown away by the power of it. Once again the only person who could compete was her boyfriend Edge who at this moment was just very lucky that he was a good lay.

The two girl's worked in unison banging against each other until ultimately it all just became too much for the redhead and she came hard. Her brain felt like it exploded and turned to mush inside her head as her toes curled and her eyes crossed. Her cream coated the monster strap on and ran out of her orgasming cunt, covering both girl's thighs and running down her legs. Lita's powerful orgasm was immediately followed by another, and another, and another.

As Lita's body was rocked with powerful multiple climaxes Mickie achieved orgasm by pounding into the former women's champion. Mickie had been holding off her climax until she brought the redhead off so when she finally came Mickie experienced an orgasm even harder than usual, which was pretty powerful considering she was doing her favourite thing in the world... pound fucking a fellow women's wrestler to screaming climax!

At the peak of her orgasm Mickie squeezed her strap on's balls and shot wave after wave of her girl cream through the dildo and deep inside the redhead's pussy. The brunette smiled, one of Lita's fuck holes was now marked as hers, one more to go! When the balls were empty and both their orgasms had died down Mickie slowly pulled out her dildo which by now was covered in girl juice.

"That was fucking incredible!" Lita gasped as the last inch left her well fucked pussy

"We're not done yet bitch!" Mickie growled, spreading Lita's ass cheeks and pushing her tongue into the puckered star she found there.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Lita moaned as Mickie's tongue forced its way into her rectum, hopefully lubricating it for that nice big strap on that was still tightly around the brunette's waist.

Lita was in luck, that was exactly what Mickie was doing. Although it had to be said that the brunette loved the taste of ass, and Lita's derriere was a juicy one, her ultimate goal was, as always, to bugger the other woman and add her to her collection of bitches.

As she slid her tongue through Lita's perhaps not surprisingly easy to open back door, Mickie closed her lips around the other diva's ass hole and began to greedily suck on the tasty treat. When she was sure she had her tongue firmly up Lita's butt, Mickie expertly reached out, grabbed her bag, pulled it to her, and reached in for a replacement to the now empty dildo's balls, all without having her mouth leave the redhead's rear hole. She replaced the balls with fresh ones and spent a few minutes making sure that Lita received the most thorough rim job she was capable of, before pressing her dildo at the former women's champion's puckered starfish.

"You know Lita," Mickie said as she slid her strap on up and down the redhead's ass crack, teasing the slutty diva's butt hole with the giant dick, "I've used my little bitch stretcher here on many women, but only a few have been able to take it all in their pussys and even less have been able to take it in their ass holes. Which is a real shame because there's really no better way of showing a slut like yourself her proper place in life than to bend her over and stretch out her fucking shit pipe! Quite frankly there's nothing I'd rather do right now than to pack your bowels with my bitch stretcher and stretch out your fucking fart factory until you can't even remember how to shit right! But your pussy is probably still sore from the pounding and stretching I just gave it so if you're not up to the challenge..."