Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

"Mickie..." Lita said, turning her head sideways so she could look Mickie directly in the eye, "If you don't get that fucking strap on in my fucking slutty ass I'm going to fucking beat the fucking crap out of you!"

Mickie smile sadistically and said, "Well than... may I suggest you concentrate on relaxing those slutty ass muscles of yours bitch!"

With that Mickie began to shift her weight forward, using the head of her dildo slowly forcing Lita's shit hole to stretch open. Lita gritted her teeth and desperately tried to relax her sphincter to allow the massive anal invader entry through the portal to her bowels. After a lot of stretching Lita's ass hole finally opened enough to allow the head of the dildo passed Lita's back door and into her rectum.

Lita let out a long drawn out moan of pain as her poop pipe desperately tried to adjust to its penetration. The fiery redhead had been butt fucked many times and knew all the tricks when it came to relaxing her ass muscles but she had never tried to take a cock this big in her shit factory before so it was a struggle to relax. Eventually the pain subsided and that wonderful fullness began to cause her pleasure. She wanted more of that pleasure, much more.

Letting out a sigh of relief at her poo passage's acceptance of the shaft, Lita raised her ass inviting Mickie to slide more of that nice big cock inside her slutty little pooper.

Mickie happily obliged and slowly began easing more of the dildo strapped to her waist through Lita's bowels, stopping when she thought it was too much, which was generally when the redhead started making choking sounds like the dick was coming out of her throat. Mickie didn't want to hurt her fellow WWE diva but she was determined to get every single inch of her strap on into Lita's tail pipe. She did so love to stretch out a woman's shitter and looking down at the redhead's ass hole being forced wide open for her girl cock was warming Mickie's anal loving heart. She watched as her strap on disappeared inch by inch into Lita's rectum and it took all her willpower not to just slam every single last inch into those shitty depths in one go.

The dick in her ass felt so big that Lita was beginning to think the other diva had strapped a baseball bat around her waist and was now trying to shove it up her butt. Each time Mickie forced another inch or two into her pooper the redhead would yell out in pain as she desperately tried to relax the muscles inside her ass to accept the intrusion into her colon. The dick felt endless. Lita began to imagine herself spending the rest of her life trying to take this dildo in her butt, her bowels being endlessly stretched out like this, her body forever caught between the pleasure and the pain of being filled so completely like this. Just when Lita was beginning to like the sound of this existence Mickie's thighs came to rest against Lita's ass cheeks announcing the redhead had the full 14 inch monster buried inside her shit locker.

"Oh my God, I can't believe it! You took every single inch of my bitch stretcher in your butt on the first try! Do you know how many women have done that? None! Oh my God, how many dicks have you fucking taking in this fucking slutty ass? Hundreds Thousands? How many? Answer me bitch!" Mickie screamed, pulling Lita's head up by the hair so she could yell in her ear.

"I... I don't know... I don't keep count..." Lita said, who was finding it hard to talk and relax her ass around the 14 inch dildo at the same time.

"You don't keep count! Oh... I get it..." Mickie giggled sadistically, "You probably can't count that high can you slut?"

"Probably... not..."

"Are you trying to be funny with me bitch?"

"No..."

"Good! Now I suggest you relax that slutty ass of yours and that you keep your mouth shut until I ask you something bitch!" said Mickie, before she took a firm grip of Lita's hips and began to saw her false phallus in and out of the former women's champion's poo passage.

Lita groaned, her fingers turning white from pressure as she dug them into the floor. Mickie was only moving an inch or two through her back door but it felt like more, a lot more. But soon Lita's slutty shit hole stretch to accommodate the slow steady butt fucking and the redhead became hungry for more. Her ass became hungry for more.

Mickie did everything she could to control herself but the redhead was clearly an anal slut in need of a good ass pounding and it became really hard for the brunette not to just give it to her. Shortly after she began sodomising her fellow WWE diva Lita began to push her ass back against Mickie's strap on, forcing it to move faster through her pooper. Mickie took her time, gently increasing the pace of the buggery, but the anal hungry redhead was determined not to be denied. But no matter how much Lita slammed herself back against Mickie's bitch stretcher the brunette was able to remain in control, fucking the other diva in the ass the way she wanted to fuck her in the ass.

Mickie absolutely loved to sodomise other women, especially other women's wrestlers. It just made her feel so dominant. There was absolutely nothing better to her than to take an opponent (or a possible future opponent) bend them over, and shove a nice big dildo up their butt to show them whose boss. And right now she had a two-time women's champion on her hands and knees on a dirty floor with 14 inches of strap on dick buried in her ass. And the slut was fucking loving it. Mickie had butt fucked all kinds of girls but she absolutely loved ass sluts like Lita. It was an incredible turn on to hear her bitches beg for the buggery Mickie love to give them. Of course all of the women she turned into her bitches quickly became ass sluts. They always had too with her preference for hard butt sex. Mickie always had a lot of fun when the girl was a ass slut before she became one of her bitches. It meant not only would they be begging for it in the butt a lot sooner but it meant there was a lot less training involved. Of course training was a lot of fun. For example Mickie was looking forward to training her idol Trish Stratus to be just as big of an ass slut as Lita was.

Lita absolutely loved anal sex. She had her ass deflowered before she had given up her real cherry and thought of her back door as just as much of a fuck hole as her pussy. Every single guy, and most of the girls, she'd ever been with had been allowed through her back way and Lita had grown to crave a feeling of a nice big cock, real or fake, slamming her shitter. But there was only one way Lita liked her butt sex... hard and rough. She couldn't stand this soft and caring crap Mickie was currently giving her. Her ass had now stretched to the point where it was accepting the brunette's huge 14 incher with no problem and now she just wanted to get butt fucked and butt fucked hard. She craved the kind of proper pooper pounding an ass slut like her needed. That was the problem with girls with strap on's in Lita's opinion, they were too much into the soft and gentle lesbian love in which had never ever appealed to Lita. Of course she had been with a few pretty ass hungry dykes who could slam the shit out of her shitter with a strap on but the majority of them could never give her the proper butt fucking she craved. Then again maybe if she begged Mickie she might bugger her harder.

"Oh come on you fucking bitch, is that all you got?" Lita screamed in frustration, "Stop half ass ass fucking me and fucking fuck me! Fucking fuck my ass! Fucking fuck it harder you bitch! Come on, slam that shit! Slam fuck my fucking shitter you fucking dyke whore! Slam fuck my fucking ass until I can't fucking walk you fucking lezzie bitch! Fucking break my ass! You promised me a proper fucking and you better fucking deliver it or I'm going to fucking kick your ass, strap that dildo on and show you a proper ass fucking bitch!"

"Oh you want a proper ass fucking slut! Fine, I'll give you a proper ass fucking into you fucking beg me to stop you fucking ass slut! I'm going to ass ram you so hard you won't be able to shit properly for a week! I'm going to ass fuck you and make you my fucking little up the butt bitch!"

"Oh fuck yeah bitch, fucking fuck my ass and make me your fucking bitch! Fucking give me the ass pounding I want! Fucking give me the ass pounding I need! Fucking give me the ass pounding I deserve! Fucking fuck my ass so I can't fucking shit properly and make me your little up the butt bitch if you can you fucking whore!"

"Alright, but you fucking asked for this bitch!" Mickie screamed grabbing tightly to Lita's hips and began moving herself back and forth in a blur, showing the redhead what she could really do.

Even the brunette was surprised at the force of the sodomy. Sure she had slam fucked alot of shitter's in her time but this was just vicious. The smacking sound of her hips meeting Lita's ass cheeks were so loud it was almost sickening. The redhead's moans and groans were pitiful as 14 inches of dildo was moved rapidly through her bowels. And through it all Mickie was doing nothing but screaming insults at her. She called her a slut, a whore, a bitch and a lot of other nasty little things. It was like she was trying to get Lita to beg her to stop and maybe on some level she was. But it never happened. No matter how Mickie brutalized the redhead's butt the former women's champion continued to beg for more.

Lita's eyes fluttered as her body was taken over by pure bliss. It had been so long since someone had properly sodomised her she had almost forgotten what it was like. Even her own personal stud Edge couldn't compare to this glorious butt fucking. The feeling overcame her and she became a hungry ass slut desperate for as much dick in her ass as possible. She began to violently slam herself back against Mickie's shaft, impaling her butt hole on the massive intruder. Concentrating she used her ass muscles to squeeze the strap on inside her rectum, knowing the vibrations would drive Mickie crazy. It worked and the brunette somehow found a way to anally abuse her even harder.

Overwhelmed by the sensations Lita finally cried out, "Yes, yes, yes fuck my fucking ass you fucking bitch! Just like that, bugger me like a whore, bugger me like the fucking cheap street whore I am! Sodomise me, sodomise me like a fucking ass slut! Sodomise me like the fucking ass slut I am! Rip my ass wide open! Rip my ass wide open with that big fat beautiful bitch stretching strap on cock! Tear that ass hole up! Tear that ass hole up with your big fat beautiful bitch stretching strap on cock! Ruin me, ruin my fucking back door you fucking bitch! I want you to fucking ass fuck me until I can't even remember how to shit right! I want you to fucking ass fuck me until I can't even remember what that hole is fucking meant for! Fucking ass fuck me and make me your fucking bitch! Make me your fucking bitch! Fuck my ass and make me your fucking bitch you fucking lezzie whore!"

"You wanna be my fucking bitch do you slut? Well guess what... you are... you are my fucking bitch!" Mickie screamed, slapping Lita's ass cheeks with her hand as she relentlessly sodomised her fellow diva, "From this moment on your my fucking bitch and I fucking own you! Whenever I feel like a piece of your slutty pussy you're going to spread those fucking legs and whenever I feel like a piece of your whore ass you're going to bend the fuck over and spread your fucking cheeks! It doesn't matter when or where you'll fucking do as I say! Whether it's in the middle of a fucking night in your boyfriend's hotel room or on the fucking street in the middle of the fucking day or even in the fucking locker rooms, you're going to do as you're told and spread your fucking fuck holes for me! You got that bitch!"

Lita looked behind her so she could look into the brunette's eyes, "If being your bitch means I get more of this fucking then you got it! I'll do absolutely fucking anything to get another fucking like this! You got that bitch? I'll do absolutely fucking anything for you!"

Mickie grabbed Lita's hair and pulled it back so she could speak directly into her ear, "My name's Mickie, and you better start showing me the proper respect I deserve or... I'll never fuck you again!"

To prove her point the brunette stopped pounding Lita's pooper which caused the redhead to suffer serious withdrawal symptoms. Since Mickie had started savagely sodomising her this glorious butt fucking had become like an addiction for her, an addiction she couldn't bear the thought of living without, "I'm sorry Mickie, I'll learn my place I swear, just please, you got to fuck me, I need to be fucked! I need to be fucked now! I need to be fucked hard!"

Mickie smiles, let go of Lita's hair and patted her on the head like a faithful pet, "That's a good girl, that's how you should talk to your owner! Now, Are you going to be a good little whore and bend over for me whenever the fuck I want?"

"Yes Mickie, I'm going to be a good little whore and bend over for you whenever the fuck you want!"

"Are you going to spread your legs and ass cheeks for me no matter where the fuck we are?"

"Yes I'm going to spread my legs and ass cheeks for you no matter where the fuck we are!"

"Are you going to do whatever the fuck I say?"

"Yes, yes, yes whatever you want just fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum!"

"If you want to cum repeat after me... I Lita..."

"I Lita..."

"Am Mickie James's bitch!"

"Am Mickie James's bitch!"

"Tell me again Lita, what are you?"

"Mickie James's bitch, I'm Mickie James's fucking bitch!"

Mickie smiled, grabbed hold of Lita's hips and began to ass fuck her harder than she'd ever ass fucked anyone before.

The ass pounding that followed was beyond vicious. Without giving any thought to the fact that the dildo she was using to bugger her fellow WWE diva was 14 inches long Mickie drove her bitch stretcher through Lita's bowels forcing the redhead's shitty insides to stretch so unnaturally it threatened to tear apart Lita's rectum walls. The urge to take a dump was almost unbearable but the redhead was determined not to insult her new owner by shiting all over this wonderful dildo which was bringing her to previously unknown heights of pleasure, which was incredibly impressive considering her slutty nature. Luckily for Lita something came along which made her completely forget about the painful cramp coming from the very depths of her bowels.

That thing was an anal orgasm more powerful than any Lita had previously known and it was immediately followed by another, and another, and another. For the first time in a long time Lita experienced multiple anal orgasms which rocked her body to the very core. One after another the sensations travelled from the inside of her ass to her pussy and throughout her body. In this moment Lita regretted not approaching Mickie sooner. To think they could have been having this kind of wonderful sex a lot sooner. Well Lita promised herself that from now on she was going to bend over whenever and wherever possible for Mickie. She was going to enjoy her new life as Mickie James's bitch.

As for Mickie she soon came pounding into Lita's ass. The stimulator on her clit had done its job well and combined with the sheer perverted sense of buggering a member of her own sex sent Mickie over the edge. As orgasm flooded her body Mickie squeezed the fake balls on her dildo shooting her girl goo deep inside Lita's shitty depths. The brunette pressed her hips up against the redhead's butt cheeks so that she was fully embedded in the former women's champion's ass as her cream filled her crack. Mickie absolutely loved this. This was marking her territory, this was marking Lita as her territory, this was marking Lita's ass hole as her territory.

When she was sure that every drop of her girly liquid was buried inside the redhead's bowels the brunette pulled out to admire her handiwork. Her heart swelled with pride as she examined her latest conquest's swollen red gaping ass hole.

Somewhere in between the air flying into her busted open poop shoot and the powerful multiple orgasms that left her body weak Lita lost control and let out a loud, fragrant, foul fart erupt from her ruined back door. Mickie watched as some of her cum was spat out of the redhead's ass hole as the smell of the inside of her new bitch's bowels filled the room. Anyone with a molecule of self respect would have blushed and apologised but Lita simply reached behind her, scooped up as much of her new owner's cum as possible and began to eat it fresh from her ass.

Mickie was filled with a mixture of disgust and pride when her new bitch turned to her, gave one look at her strap on and said, "Do you want me to clean that for you?"

Instead of waiting for Mickie to answer Lita crawled on her hands and knees over to take the soiled strap on into her mouth and slowly slide her lips down to its base, taking the whole thing inside her throat as she began to clean her ass juice off the dick. How disobedient, the redhead should have waited to be told to clean her cock. Maybe Mickie was going to have to do a lot more training than she thought as she lazily stroked Lita's bobbing head.

"You know..." said Lita when the cock had been thoroughly cleaned, "Edge is expecting me at our hotel room later..."

"Is he now..."

"But he's always extra horny if I don't come home one night... especially if I tell him that I was with someone else."

"Happens a lot does it?" Mickie said smirking.

"Oh please honey, this isn't the first little bit on the side that I've had... but you're the first one to make me cum like that. Edge will go crazy when I tell him you fuck me better than he does. He'll up his game tenfold just to compete." They both giggled as Mickie takes off the now thoroughly cleaned monster dildo and puts it back in her bag. As they began to pick up their clothes Lita asked, "Did it bother you... you know... when I farted?"

"No, my bitch stretcher has that effect on women. You'll probably be farting on every thrust before the end of the night!"

"Before the end of the night!"

"What, you thought we were done? We're not done, we just can't stay here. They'll need to close this place eventually and I'm not getting locked in here or having some creepy janitor walk in on me buggering one of my bitches. So we're going back to my hotel room, where you're going to spend the rest of the night bent over taking my fucking bitch stretcher up your fucking ass until your back door is completely and totally ruined! Have you got a problem with that bitch?"

Lita looked shocked for a minute before smiling wickedly, "Oh Mickie, I think I'm going to have a lot of fun being your bitch."

"I bet you are slut, I bet you are." said Mickie as they gathered up the rest of their stuff and left the arena for more kinky lesbian sex back in Mickie's hotel room.

To be continued...

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers