Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pounding she received was so rough and powerful that when her orgasm finally came Jillian felt like Mickie was literally forcing her to climax. Jillian fought it off as best she for a while so she could enjoy this wonderful fucking but eventually everything caught up with her and she came with the power of a tidal wave. Her orgasm rocked her body, causing her to shake violently in her bonds, but Mickie didn't stop. Jillian's new owner continued to pound her until she was able to squeeze another orgasm out of her, and then another, and then another and then another.

As Jillian was cumming like a mad fool Mickie was holding back an orgasm of her own, wanting to get as many orgasms out of Jillian before she came but inevitably the excitable brunette just couldn't hold back. Luckily years of fucking women into submission had given Mickie incredible stamina, and she was able to power through, continuing to fuck Jillian as hard as she could, not even slowing her pace when she reached down to squeeze her dildo's balls to release the liquid inside. The liquid in question was as always her cum which shot through her strap on and into Jillian's pussy, marking that pussy as her territory and Jillian as her bitch. The blonde was now just another piece of pussy for Mickie to use and abuse as she saw fit. God Mickie loved enslaving women and turning them into her property.

Once every drop of the liquid was inside the blonde Mickie fucked Jillian to just one more climax before pulling out for some much-needed respite.

Puffing and panting Mickie grabbed Melina by the hair and shoved her brunette bitch into her new blonde bitch's ass.

"Prepare her ass hole for my cock bitch!" Mickie said, as she staggered round the side of the bed.

Melina immediately went to work, sliding her tongue over and around Jillian's ass hole before forcing her way inside, wanting to give her former bitch the best rim job possible so that her owner might find it easier to butt fuck her. The once feisty brunette had rimmed a lot of ass hole in preparation for a butt fucking, although in the past she had always been the one doing the butt fucking. Now she was just preparing a bitch's ass hole to be pounded by her wonderful owner.

"Open wide bitch." Mickie told Jillian, as she pressed the tip of her strap on to the blonde's lips.

Eager to obey Jillian opened her mouth wide to accept the strap on covered in her pussy juices into her mouth, allowing Mickie to slide it all the way into the back of her throat and then further. The busty smackdown diva relaxed her throat muscles to allow the huge shaft to slide down her gullet until the empty balls of the dildo came to rest against her chin. She was given little time to rest before Mickie grabbed the back of her head and saw her strap on in and out of Jillian's throat, gently at first but soon picking up speed, until she was slam fucking Jillian's face, using it like a cunt.

Jillian's hands and feet were securely tied. She could not move so she couldn't stop the misuse of her throat even if she wanted too, which she didn't. She honestly believed that as property of Mickie she had no right not to accept her owner using her for whatever she wanted. So as far as Jillian was concerned if Mickie wanted to throat fuck her then she would be a willing face pussy. Besides it wasn't all bad. Her throat was used to being used as a fuck hole and it did eventually adapt to its abuse enough so she could start sucking on the invading poll like the subservient little bitch she was.

And as she gave her new owner pleasure with her mouth her old owner gave her pleasure with her mouth.

Melina had wrapped her lips around Jillian's ass hole and was sucking away furiously, the whole time machine gunning her tongue through that somehow still tight ring in a further attempt to make it easier for her owner to pound her former bitch's butt. It wasn't that she doubted Mickie's butt fucking skills, she had now been on the receiving end of far too many wonderful ass rammings herself courtesy of her old rival and now owner to be deluded enough to think that Mickie wasn't going to be able to easily sodomise Jillian, it was just that despite her best butt fucking efforts Jillian's ass hole had remained pretty tight and Melina was determined to make Jillian's back door so soft and loose with her mouth and tongue that Mickie's strap on would slide right inside like a knife through butter.

Mickie fucked Jillian's throat, her fingernails digging into the blonde's scalp as she enjoyed the sounds of the dildo's fake balls slapping off her chin and the gargling and choking noises her new bitch was making.

Melina had been right, Jillian's mouth did make a good pussy.

Almost as good a pussy as Melina's mouth.

But Mickie was already tired of fucking Jillian's mouth. She wanted some ass.

"Ok, backup bitch!" Mickie said, finally pulling out of Jillian's throat and strolling menacingly round the bed, stopping only briefly to replace her dildo's balls with a fresh pair that lay on the bedside table, "This slut has been lubed up enough and it's time for me to get a piece of her ass!"

The once dominating Latina submissively removed her tongue from Jillian's ass hole and crawled away, allowing her owner to kneel behind Jillian and press the tip of her dildo against the blonde's back door.

Mickie took a second to savour the moment. She just loved sinking her strap on into a new piece of ass for the first time, and although this was probably one of her easiest conquests she still got a great sense of satisfaction when she began to apply pressure to Jillian's ass hole and saw her new bitch's butt hole relaxed in acceptance of its fate, and allow the head of her strap on to slide through it. Mickie began feeding inch after inch of hard girl dick into her fellow diva's rectum, giving her latest victim's shit pipe plenty of time to relax in between each inch. It didn't take long for Mickie's hips to come to rest against the blonde's butt, announcing she had managed to sink every single inch of her huge 14 inch strap on into Jillian's ass hole.

Once again this was not that surprising to Mickie. From what her Latina bitch Melina had told her she was even more surprised that Jillian's back passage was as tight as it was. In fact it might be actually tighter than her pussy which was amazing considering how much Melina had told Mickie that she had pounded Jillian's pooper. Mickie had made her Latina bitch tell her about every place and every position the smackdown brunette had taken her blonde bitch, as Mickie had sodomised Melina, reminding the once dominant diva that she was now nothing more than her bitch. And now it was time for Mickie to butt fuck Jillian into submission and show the blonde diva that she too was nothing but her bitch.

Tightening her already firm hold of Jillian's hips Mickie slowly slid her strap on halfway out of the blonde's shit hole, watching with glee as her latest victim's rear entrance dilated around the huge invader as it left the submissive diva's rectum, before violently thrusting forwards burying her huge fake shaft back to the balls inside Jillian's butt hole, taking great joy in her latest conquest squirming underneath her as she began to bugger the helpless diva.

With her arms and legs securely tied Jillian couldn't move much and it frustrated her to no end.

Whenever she was getting her rear end pounded Jillian love to be able to thrust herself back against the invasion, to make a massive poll slide as deep into her tail pipe as possible, slamming her shitter as hard as possible.

However this wasn't the first time she had been tied up. In fact her former owner Melina loved nothing more than to tie her up and sodomise her for hours. Jillian actually loved being bound, it gave her a feeling of helplessness, to make her feel completely under her owner's control, unfortunately this meant her owner was given the perfect opportunity to slowly stretch out her shit hole for as long as they wanted without ever giving her the hard pooper pounding she craved.

At first when Melina had started buggering her Jillian had welcomed the slow shitter stretching, her butt hole needing as long as possible to relax around the huge dildos which Melina loved to shove up her ass.

However after months and months of endless sodomy Jillian's shit locker felt like it constantly needed to be filled by hard dick.

Real or fake it didn't matter, the blonde just needed to be butt fucked, and butt fucked by something big and hard.

But just like Melina before her Mickie was choosing to sodomise her slowly and Jillian couldn't stand it. She wanted a hard ass fucking and she wanted it now. Jillian wanted to beg Mickie for the butt fucking she craved but unfortunately Melina had trained her too well. She knew better than to question her owner, and if it was her owner's desire to slowly bugger her like this then Jillian would happily lay where she was, taking it up the ass like the good little bitch she had been so well trained to be.

Although Mickie's training had taught Melina that she was nothing more than a bitch who's sole purpose was to please it's owner she couldn't help being proud of the woman she had once owned.

Of all of her many conquests Jillian had been Melina's favourite pet.

The blonde had a insatiable sex drive and her butt was just made to be fucked.

Melina often thought that Jillian had been put on this earth to be another woman's bitch, and watching her former submissive lay still and take 14 inches of strap on up her ass without a single complaint she couldn't help think again that Jillian was just born for this. The blonde was born to be a submissive bitch serving her betters with her body as she could and it made Melina proud to think she had trained such a good bitch.

Of course Jillian and all of her other bitches now belong to Mickie, and kneeling before the woman who had tamed her and turned her into her bitch some of Melina's thoughts may have been filled with revenge against Mickie but most of her thoughts were filled with hope that all of her other bitches would be as willing to submit to their new owner is Jillian was and most of all a thought of jealousy for Jillian that it was the blonde's ass getting fucked by Mickie's strap on and not hers.

Normally when conquering a new bitch's ass hole for the first time Mickie would start out slow, stretching out the poor victim's rectum until it had fully relaxed around her dildo so that when she eventually picked up the pace her new conquest's ass would be nice and loosened up so that they could take it without too much pain. And then of course once her victim's ass hole had fully relaxed the sensitive muscles in her soon to be new bitch's back door would begin to be stimulated by the butt fucking until her latest conquest was cumming over and over again from the by then brutal sodomy. After that the girl Mickie had fucked in the ass was always putty in her hands.

However that wasn't going to work with Jillian. Mickie knew how much the blonde liked to be buggered so she was going to try a different approach with the smackdown diva.

Mickie was going to ass fuck her until she had the busty blonde begging for a hard butt slamming and then continue to slowly stretch out her shit hole until she reduced her fellow women's wrestler to a whimpering wreck. And then she would give the anal hungry blonde the ass fucking of a lifetime and she would have another bitch to add to her collection.

But first Mickie was going to have to think of a way to extend the slow sodomy, and looking over at the broken Latina, kneeling submissively on the floor she got an idea just how to do that.

"Hey Melina, come here." Mickie ordered her bitch.

Obediently the once dominating smackdown diva crawled towards her owner and knelt before her.

Once Melina was kneeling in front of her Mickie pulled her strap on out of Jillian's now very well stretched shit hole and pressed it to Melina's lips.

Understanding what was expected of her the enslaved Latina opened her mouth to allow her owner to stuff the large dildo down her gullet. As the soiled strap on hit the back of her throat and started sliding down her windpipe the thoughts going through Melina's head was a little bit how disgusting this was, but mostly how delicious Jillian's ass tasted and that she hoped that she could please her owner.

Once her dildo's balls were resting against her bitch's chin Mickie began to face fuck Melina, using her mouth to clean the strap on as Jillian's gaping ass hole slowly closed.

Once the blonde's butt hole had properly readjusted itself back to normal Mickie pulled her dildo out of Melina's mouth and shoved it back into Jillian's ass hole.

Jillian let out a cry as her ass hole was torn open once again by Mickie's huge strap on before the easily excitable brunette forced her girl cock through the blonde's bowels, not stopping until she was balls deep inside her new bitch's butt again.

Mickie then began to repeat this process, delivering several rectum wrecking thrusts to Jillian's pooper before pulling out and shoving the soiled strap on into Melina's mouth for cleaning and then reinserting it up the blonde's butt.

Moaning in frustration Jillian once again tried desperately to thrust herself back against her owner to increase the pace of her butt fucking but once again it was no use. Those bonds were far too tight and Jillian was going nowhere. She was just going to have to endure this technique.

This was a technique Jillian recognised all too well. She had lost count how many times Melina had fed her some chick's ass like this. She had also lost count of how many times her then owner had fed her ass to one of her other bitches. Of course now Melina was the bitch getting fed ass, and Jillian didn't know if her former owner had told her new owner about this technique or if Mickie just liked this technique herself. Not that she really cared that much, she just wanted to get it over with.

This technique was pure agony for Jillian who's ass was craving the kind of brutal pounding that only a dominant lesbian top could give it. It was all the blonde could do not to cry out and beg Mickie to fuck her ass. But Jillian knew better than to forget her place like that. She knew if Mickie wanted to feed Melina her ass than she should just lay there and accept that, however she was so anal hungry it was really hard.

As Jillian sulked that she wasn't getting the butt fucking she truly desired, Melina was loving her debasement and happy that she was getting to please her owner with her mouth while at the same time hating herself for her submission.

Melina may have hated the submission on some level but to her shame she just couldn't get enough of it. She was like a submission junkie, desperate for her next fix and so grateful to Mickie for giving it to her.

The once feisty brunette just loved how Mickie seem to be determined to put her through every degrading and humiliating act she ever performed on another woman, or forced another woman to perform on her, so that she could be properly taught her place.

In truth Mickie had broken Melina a long time ago now, or at least it felt like a long time ago to Melina, and the once dominating smackdown diva knew deep down that her true place was serving Mickie as her bitch. But in her previous existence Melina had caused a lot of pain and suffering and the truth was she was loving the fact that her new owner was degrading her in the same way.

In her current situation for example, while Melina had licked a lot of ass holes she would never have dreamed in the past to suck a strap on fresh from some bitch's butt hole. Not because she didn't like the taste of ass, but simply because in her mind it was a sign of submission, something a bitch would do. But now she was a bitch, Mickie's bitch, and Melina was honoured her owner was allowing her to show her submission to her in this way.

Because of this Melina happily slobbered all over the strap on every time it entered her mouth, greedily sucking every bit of Jillian's ass juice from it just before her owner would remove it only to shove it back into the blonde's shitter for some more.

Mickie wasn't sure what she enjoyed more, the groans of frustration coming from Jillian as she continued to only give her ass only a few thrusts each time before pulling out, or the utter submission of her former rival sucking on her strap on fresh from the blonde's ass.

On the one hand there was nothing Mickie liked more than to take another woman and tame and train them to be her bitch.

The RAW diva had learned from experience when conquering a bitch it was important to give them constant training in case they ever forget their place.

This was especially important for women who thought they were dominant like Melina. Women like Melina needed constant reminding that they were nothing more than conquered property, a bitch who's sole purpose was to please its owner. And a great way to do that was to make the formerly high and mighty Melina degrade herself by making her do things she would have never considered doing in her previous dominant life before, like cleaning a strap on straight from another bitch's pooper.

Then again on the other hand Mickie loved teasing a bitch just before she fucked it and broke it properly in, just like she was teasing Jillian right now, getting her ready for the savage enslaving sodomising to come.

Mickie could tell that Melina had been telling the truth, Jillian was a horny anal slut, just begging to be butt fucked and enslaved, which made the slow, torturing pace all that much more enjoyable for Mickie.

The RAW diva knew when she finally gave Jillian the butt fucking she craved the blonde would quickly break and become putty in her hands.

The only question remained did she want to have Jillian beg for the inevitable butt fucking she was going to receive or just start slam fucking the bitch's ass hole without a hint of remorse until she had smackdown's biggest anal whore begging for mercy.

Ultimately Mickie decided she wanted to hear Jillian beg for it.

"You like my big girl dick in your ass bitch?" Mickie asked as she reinserted her strap on into Jillian's shit pipe once again.

"Ooooh yes, fuck yes, I like it, I love it, I love that big girl dick in my ass!" Jillian moaned.

"Who's big girl dick do you love in your ass?" Mickie taunted, grabbing Jillian by her hair.

"Yours! I love your big girl dick in my ass! I love Mickie James's big girl dick in my ass!" Jillian groaned.

"And do you love the way I'm fucking your ass with my big girl dick?" Mickie asked with a grin.

Jillian bit her lip and paused before answering. She always loved being fucked in the ass at some level but this slow sodomy was driving her crazy. She craved a proper pooper pounding but she dared not be critical of her owner's butt fucking skills.

"Yes," Jillian said finally, "I love the way your fucking my ass with your big girl dick!"

"I bet you are slut, I bet you are," Mickie taunted, "But I bet you want me to start really tearing your ass up don't you slut? Yeah, I bet you want me to pound that slutty ass of yours so hard you won't be able to sit for a week!"

"Oh God yes, fuck my ass, tear it up, pound it so that I can't sit down properly for a week!"

"You want it bitch, then beg for it! Beg for my big girl dick to tear your ass wide open, fuck it, and fucking ruin it!"

"Oh please Mickie, fuck my ass! Fuck it, rip it, tear it, and fucking ruin it!" Jillian begged shamelessly, "Ruin my ass! Ruin my ass so I can't sit down without thinking about you and your big girl dick ever again! I want my ass hurting for the rest of my life after this butt fucking! Please Mickie, tame my ass! Rip it up! Ruin my ass! Butt fuck me! Rip my ass open! Fuck it wide open! Tear my shitter up! Rip my rectum up and use it for your pleasure! Ruin me Mickie, ruin me and ruin my fucking ass!"